[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ tell me why you hate shitskins and niggers. Urban or rural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 1462387264603.png (257KB, 531x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462387264603.png
257KB, 531x360px
/pol/ tell me why you hate shitskins and niggers. Urban or rural doesnt matter. Redpill the left and normies here with you cultural enrichment stories.
>>
There are very few blacks where I live. I hate gypsy scum the most followed closely by mudslimes.
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (25KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
25KB, 250x238px
Pic related.
>>
File: 1501783540930.jpg (24KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501783540930.jpg
24KB, 394x360px
>>136488608
I work at a candy store in South Jersey and my job routinely requires me to deal with shitskins, poos, niggers, noggers, and French Canadians who are basically white niggers.

I'm not going to bore you with the dozens of stories I have but here's two that have stuck with me.

I had two niggers come into the store one day and they were incredibly fucking stupid. They asked me how much the price was on a pack of candy cigarettes, so I told them "The price should be on the bottom." Obviously I was referring to the bottom of the little box the cigarettes were in. These fucking niggers decide to lift up the whole basket of candy cigarettes to inspect the bottom of it. I had to correct them while holding back laughter and then had to get them some chocolates. They insisted on pointing to each type of chocolate and saying "this one" instead of say "the vanilla seasalt caramels," leaving me wondering what the fuck I'm supposed to get for them.

The other story is when I was helping a pair of poo women shop in the store. The location I work at employs a LOT of foreigners, mostly eastern European, but some poos and niggers too. To get to the gist of the story, these poos had the audacity to ask me, an American, in America, where I was from, because my English was so good. They just assumed I was a foreigner working in the United States.

Just a few other quick tidbits: a group of kikes once asked if we had kosher fudge.

We offer free samples of fudge to people who walk in the store. French Canadians are absolutely disgusting people who routinely try to reach directly onto our sample trays.

Once, there were some mongrels who walked in who didn't speak ANY English whatsoever, so I had to bludgeon through the conversation of what they wanted with hand gestures and "Me Jane you Tarzan" speak.

Basically civic nationalism in action. Fuck multiculturalism.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.