[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /pol/ I have an issue >Be a regular white guy with average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Hello /pol/ I have an issue
>Be a regular white guy with average looks
>No girl wanted to date me ever since highschool
>Finally get to meet a nice girl in college, but she is Asian
>Me and her have a great time while we date
>A white girl later gets interested in me
>To honor my /pol/ brethren I had to break up with my Asian gf
>white gf ends up being a spoiled count, we fight a lot and nothing is good with her

So /pol/ did I do the right decision to dump my Asian gf in order to keep the white race going?
>>
>>136487374
yes
>>
>college
>"do the right decision"

I think you are too stupid to make babby :(
>>
>>136487374
Yeah but it sounds like your white gf right now is a total cunt so you should probably find a different white gf that isn't a total cunt.
>>
>>136487374
>look for white girls in college
>doesn't want a feminist cunt

get your degree, get a job, find a young white girl, make it absolutely clear who is in charge, marry, make babies, provide for your family, she stays at home
>>
>>136487374
good, stay away from chink pussy
>>
Personally I find nothing wrong with whites and whitened-up Asians being together, as long as they aren't a deranged form of chink. "Proper Asians also tend to be more traditional.
>>
Make her 3 babies and go impregnate another one.
>>
>>136487374
>So /pol/ did I do the right decision to dump my Asian gf in order to keep the white race going?
Considering you haven't actually done anything to keep the white race going, no.
>>
File: thisiswhathappens.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhathappens.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>136487374

Yes.
>>
>>136487374
>So /pol/ did I do the right decision to dump my Asian gf in order to keep the white race going?

Not your personal life coach.

Also, you are a faggot
>>
>>136487374
dont tell me this is you and your asian cutie
she is very cutie
you fucked up
>>
>>136487374
Dating outside your race is bound to end up badly.
>>
Yes you made the right decision.

Women are naturally more attracted to taken men so just make this clear and a better one will come along.

Might as well play them at their own hypergamous game.
>>
>>136487374
>>
>>136487374
Yes you did the right thing. Our war isn't as simple as storming the beeches of Normandy. It requires a lifetime of misery just to have white children. It's time to be strong
>>
>>136487374
You don't look white so have fun with your Asian gf.
>>
Yep you did OP

White women are put on the pedestal by society, and are too concerned with their looks- leading to deficiencies in other character traits...

There are some good ones but most are either dumb or lack integrity.
>>
>>136487374
if you are taking serious life advice from /pol/ instead of seriously considering these things on your own, you're beyond fucked
>>
Fuck /pol/

The white race is totally self entitled. We let the Jews steam roll over us. Our seed means nothing, I am going to have an asian/middle eastern qt 3.14

t. anglo saxon
>>
>>136495360
>When you're such a loser you're not even a full on race-traitor, so you become a wannabe race-traitor.
You'll be one of the many to be hanged from Tower Bridge next to Caliph Sadiq Khan
>>
>>136494639
This. Its not easy trying to save yourself and others. Its a struggle that will be here for life.
>>
>marry white girl and have kids
>have asian mistress that reminds you of the girl you really wanted
>>
>>136487374
Dude, if that's you you're above average attractiveness. Take a chill pill.
>>
File: 1501110659310.jpg (428KB, 1819x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501110659310.jpg
428KB, 1819x1500px
>>136487374
Nothing of value is easily attained.
Try to build the relationship and more importantly yourself. If you change then so shall she; for the better.
>>
File: poltard1.jpg (29KB, 677x351px) Image search: [Google]
poltard1.jpg
29KB, 677x351px
>>136487374
>>
File: 1501797974835.jpg (97KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
1501797974835.jpg
97KB, 960x692px
>>136495360
>>
>to seek the approval of a bunch of LARPing spergs, I broke up with a woman I was in a good relationship with so I can enter a shitty relationship becuz muh aerial mustard face

If this were true, you broke one of the cardinal rules of 4chinz by taking autism seriously; and you dun goof'd. However, this did not actually transpire, because you are OP, and you like men.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.