[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you read the Quran? It has had a huge impact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170312_125207_546.jpg (82KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170312_125207_546.jpg
82KB, 480x520px
Why haven't you read the Quran?

It has had a huge impact on history and reading it is essential especially in times like these. I mean if you have read the Communist Manifesto despite being a NatSoc, so you can read the Quran and not be an Islamist.

Why haven't you, /pol/?
>>
>>136483555
Read it, it's shit!
>>
>>136483555
Also, I know the picture is a balatant fake.
>>
>>136483766
>Kekistani

XDDDDDD Well Meme'd my friend!
>>
>so you can read the Quran and not be an Islamist.

Yeah, I thought so too... But then I read it and went "oh... That makes sense, this book is access to pure unadulterated truth" and now im an islamist. I used to not hang with any muslims only fervent anti-islamic people and then I went looking in the Quran for mistakes and flaws. If you just pull out random quotes it don't look like much, but when you read it in context it makes sense and seem superior. I lost all my friends... But then again, I have never been as fullfilled as before.

Same thing happened to Daniel Streich, one of the founders of an anti-islamic party in Switzerland. Even Umar Al-Khattab became muslim after just hearing his sister quote a little bit Quran while he was on his way to kill Muhammed. Looking straight at pure truth is very convincing.
>>
>>136484288
It's hard to hear the truth and be blind to it./pol/fags know this better than anyone in the world.

Most people simply make excuses like 'its too boring for me and I have the attention span of a toddler' or lie and say that it's full of violence or go full SJW.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.