[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eastern Yuros seem to get more hate in Britain than muslims,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: confused.jpg (133KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
133KB, 900x900px
Eastern Yuros seem to get more hate in Britain than muslims, why is that?
>>
Eastern yuros are still somewhat white, so it's okay to hate them.
>>
>>136482954
cause your all a bunch of poofs who love mussie cock. especially your slag women
>>
>>136482954
It's not racist or eastern euros are more likely to live near british natives than muslims, so they interact more.
>>
>>136482954
Because the British are worthless cucks that attack whites.
>>
>>136482954
to the brits they are the same as refugees,but you wont be labeled racist for openly hating them
>>
>>136483245
In my experience, it's this. Muslims tend to live in virtually segregated communities so if you're travelling around, you're either in Muslim territory, or you're not, and if you're a native you certainly don't live there. The separation in the community can be picked out merely by sight.

Whereas an Eastern-European doesn't look too different from us. I have new Polish neighbours a couple doors away. It took me a while before I knew that, only once I heard them talking in their back garden.

When it comes down to it, there's something surreptitious about it, I couldn't necessarily spot a Pole if I saw one across the street, but when I go to the nearby market and notice only every fifth conversation I overhear is in English, and the newsagents offer services to send money to Europe, and the signage has an array of languages, only one of which is English - in ENGLAND, it gets a little unsettling, feels like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Basically we're exposed to the dissonance of this invisible incursion far more and more locally than the very visible Muslim incursion, which is generally somewhere else.

Although in the past couple of years there's also been a Somali incursion in my town that's slowly edging its way towards my house.
>>
Fuck anime

Sage
>>
>>136487754
That's hardly a reason to post in a thread, let alone sage. Now because I've replied to you, I've bumped the thread. Congrats.
>>
>>136482954
They don't do
There's anti Muslim protests every other week
When has their even been a anti Eastern European protests
>>
>>136482954

Seems like the brits, by their queen the lords and the jews, got to take the "savages" in and now can call themself the noble anti racists
But ((they)) simply needed cheap labor and replacement for the dying off, of hard working brits who shouldnt focus on recreating or politics

Eastern european are another category
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.