[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maryland yes! >A D.C. suburb in Maryland is considering a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170807-124906.png (223KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-124906.png
223KB, 1440x2560px
Maryland yes!

>A D.C. suburb in Maryland is considering a plan that would give undocumented immigrants the right to vote, making their city the largest in the Old Line State to do so.

>The city, which is home of the University of Maryland’s main campus and nearly 30,000 residents, is weighing approval of the new measure to let noncitizens cast ballots for mayor and City Council,The Baltimore Sunreported Sunday.

>Supporters of the measure say that local elections focus on issues like trash collection, and other municipal services and they are issues that affect residents of the city, regardless of their citizenship status.

>“These are folks who have a significant stake in our community, and who rely on the facilities in our city,” College Park City Councilwoman Christine Nagle, who is sponsoring the measure, said to the newspaper. “To me, it just made sense.”
>>
>>136480389
Didn't read any of that too busy playing with myself. I've got a thick uncut sausage
>>
>>136480389
Anyone and everyone can vote! This can't possibly backfire!
I hope someone runs for mayor on an ultra hard right wing platform. Then we all flood into town on Election Day, vote our guy in then go home and watch the happening.
>>
>>136480389
There's no way this is constitutional. How the fuck do people even allow this to happen? Our country is being taken from us and they're so blatant about it they will literally give people who aren't even citizens of said country the ability to participate in its politics. I mean it's just fucking madness. I've never heard of a country in the entire history of the world that lets non-citizens vote for its future.
>>
>>136480389
Does that mean that if an alien saucer crashes there the ayylmaos can just walk up and vote?
>>
File: IMG_0710.jpg (41KB, 505x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0710.jpg
41KB, 505x488px
>>136480548
>>
File: 1467428432816.jpg (65KB, 720x852px) Image search: [Google]
1467428432816.jpg
65KB, 720x852px
>>136480548
Loving every laugh
>>
>>136480389
what the fuck?

its time to start executing public officials that openly push for open border shit like this
>>
File: IMG_9650.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9650.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
Your new overlord in college park, Maryland. Pic released, its chrinstine nagle
>>
>>136480389
It's literally illegal.

"§611. Voting by aliens
(a) It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner,"

They are, in the same law, allowed to vote in State or Local elections but only if granted by a state amendment or local ordinance.

Bottom line, they can give illegal spics the chance to elect irrelevant positions like city councilmen. But the city is literally violating federal law if they try to assist them in voting in any other election.
>>
>>136480389
Why can't they lose Fed funding fast enough? If they want states' rights, they should manage on their own then. It's only the next logical step if sanctuary cities are losing money. I guess Rahm Emmanuel spoke today about Chicago losing millions.
>>
File: 1478021624513.gif (2MB, 178x260px) Image search: [Google]
1478021624513.gif
2MB, 178x260px
The dems are fucking desperate now that the gerrymandering case in the state isn't looking too good for them.
>>
College park is literally just UMD and negroes.
>>
>>136480389
Good, positive news. Sign of desperation and panic. It will backfire on them, never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake
>>
File: subversion.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
subversion.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>136482128
>never interrupt your enemy
>>
god damn it I want out of this shit hole of a state now, after a literal tax on rain, I'm fed up with the stupidity
>>
>>136480389
but illegals totally didnt vote in 2016 and its not our intent to give them the vote goyim

youre conspiricy paranoid goyim
>>
>>136480548
Aiet
>>
>>136480389
>These are folks who have a significant stake in our community, and who rely on the facilities in our city

>Consume resources
>Tie up essential services
>Don't pay most taxes
>Get vote to swindle more gibs

Do it! I wanna see a whole city that's a no-go-zone because it's collapsed (before the National Guard is called in).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.