[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw arguing on the internet for so many years has turned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1497009646922.jpg (107KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497009646922.jpg
107KB, 600x561px
>tfw arguing on the internet for so many years has turned me into a master debater irl
>but it doesn't matter because everyone else is so bad at it that 90% of the time they just start screaming incoherently within two minutes

I would just like to have an argument without the other person throwing a tantrum or shedding tears please
>>
>>136479908
Ive had similer experiences. People going out of their way to make me rage, just to be responded with a calm, calculated response. Out of ammo they resort to insults and profanity.

4chan does teach something.
>>
>>136480115

most people think that the objective of an argument is to make the other person angry, since they themselves lose arguments all the time by getting angry and losing control of themselves. they legitimately don't grasp that the point is to make assertions and present convincing evidence. that's just not a part of their worldview
>>
File: GenericReplyForChan.png (547KB, 581x641px) Image search: [Google]
GenericReplyForChan.png
547KB, 581x641px
>>136479908
>>136480115
But how people respond doesn't effect whether or not you're right. And given that you're wasting your time on 4chan, I would assume your judgement is illogical, meaning you're likely wrong most of the time.

It doesn't matter how superior you are at arguing if you're wrong in the first place.
>>
>>136479908
>tfw to intelligent

you sound like an annoying fuck irl and i would gladly beat the shit out of you without hesitation
>>
Arguing is stupid. Who cares about what other people think? Let idiots be idiots and if you're better than them, be better. The need to be "right" is totally for social validation and a clear sign of weakness.
>>
>>136480562
>But how people respond doesn't effect whether or not you're right.

congratulations master retardo, you figured out why I am annoyed

but then the fact that I explicitly stated that in my OP might have been what clued you in

>>136480690

ok? I carry a gun

I would just shoot your retarded ass
>>
>>136479908
So turns out being a "master debater" isn't as useful as you thought it was. Maybe you should learn something more practical?
>>
>>136480867
hard to shoot when you're unconscious and also dead nigger i honestly hope you die today
>>
>>136481077

give me your address
>>
>>136481296
debate me for it faggot
>>
>>136481494
What a goddamn pussy you are
>>
>>136480562
>I would assume
No, I would assume you're the type that will discuss issues based solely on what you know instead of assuming someone else may have knowledge or insight that you don't. This is the symptomatic of living within an echo chamber and by your instinct for stifling open dialogue anywhere you can. Whether through censorship or, as in here, trying to spam the board with bullshit.
>>
>>136480562
>It doesn't matter how superior you are at arguing if you're wrong in the first place.

I agree with you on that point.

I mess around on 4chan during down periods at work. I fail to see how that invalidates my judgement on other issues.
>>
File: 1501316554067.png (1022KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501316554067.png
1022KB, 1366x768px
>>136481941
>I would assume...
>Proceeds to switch the topic
How intellectual do you have to be in order to convince your own brain that it's right?
>>
>>136482182
>I fail to see how that invalidates my judgement on other issues.
It doesn't. I was intentionally making an inflammatory argument in an attempt to produce (you)'s. Gotta keep my (you) factory running somehow, after all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.