[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO SILENCE US, WE NEED TO ACT BEFORE I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20120129021639!Man_yelling.jpg (9KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
20120129021639!Man_yelling.jpg
9KB, 350x268px
(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO SILENCE US, WE NEED TO ACT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

https://youtu.be/HPnlPYpmhDs

Rebel media is just one of many right leaning outlets that are being BANNED for wrongthink. We need to support ALL of these chanNelson and sites that mostly agree with us. We can't keep excluding everything that isn't 100% /pol/tard. People on the right differ and unlike the left we can't eat out our own.

Gen Z will be attracted to us because of how counter culture and "forbidden" we are. We need to spread the word that they're trying to silence us.
>>
>>136477383
stop shilling
>>
Nah they wont,they would risk too much,but youtube will probably delete some videos
>>
>>136477470
>$0.05 has been deposited to your account

I know you don't like us exposing your thought policing, Shariablue. But your aren't gonna stop people from speaking.
>>
i just read about that shitty rebel media group because i'd never heard of them before and what a shitshow lmao. it's like all the dumbest people you can get together to pander to an even dumber audience.
>>
>>136477741
Have you not read youtube's new policy? Can you tell me what it means when they put a video in a "limited state"? Do you know what that is? This is fucking serious. Right wing content is going to stop showing up in search results
>>
>>136477838
>they're not perfect so fuck them. Only these 3 or 4 voices are good. That will totally be enough to fight the 50 million voices on the left, just in America.

You are the reason we're losing.
>>
>>136477383
>(((((((((REBEL MEDIA)))))))))))
>right-wing

lolno, fuck off Shlomo.
>>
>>136477383
>OY VEY, GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS GOY OR WE'RE GONNA CLOSE
Seriously though, this is just gonna drive al-lite people to go full fash. The day is coming, folks. There will be chaos in the streets next month.
>>
File: 1472774301386.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472774301386.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
(((THE REBEL MEDIA)))
>>
>>136478144
>we're losing

You living under a fucking rock m8 or are you just a slimey kike eat?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.