[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working a part time job for 6 years Why don't millenials

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7174.jpg (48KB, 738x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7174.jpg
48KB, 738x402px
>working a part time job for 6 years

Why don't millenials apply themselves?
>>
>>136475046
She could have been studying those years, and here at least its very few people who study and work at the same time.
>>
Every generation has dipshits who are satifised with low wage unsalaried jobs. They'll claim job security. Not all millennials are fags.
>>
>>136475046
>women
>working
Pick one OP
>>
>>136475228
This, she also could have been promoted a few times.
>>
>>136475046
women dont need real jobs. the problem is grown men working at the backroom of walmart or manning a fast food grill. if youre gonna go for lowerclass work you need to evolve from the mcjobs and move on to respectable businesses, like warehouses and grown up restaurants. the pay is generally better and theres a real chance of becoming something more than a chump.
>>
>>136475046

I worked at a grocery store to help pay for ((college)), graduated and promptly left that job to begin my career. Chances are good that many people don't get a degree and move on to a better career. The cost of tuition for many schools, even in state is incredibly high in most places, and many people don't want to assume a ton of debt just for the potential of a job, especially when they're seeing other people graduate and unable to find work.

There are also a lot of stupid and lazy people out there getting worthless degrees or half finishing college I worked with a guy who had a college degree already, but it was in fucking geography. I had a conversation with him which went like this:

>Oh, geography, well are you looking for work with like USGS or doing cartography or something?
No, not really
>So did you want to teach with it or something?
Nah, I don't really like kids
>Oh, well then maybe a land surveyor or consultant or something?
I don't really know how to do something like that to be honest

I changed topics when I realized he had picked geography just so he could get a degree in something and didn't know shit about it or give a fuck.
>>
>>136476352
That's actually depressing
>>
>>136475644
What about this one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Campbell_(pilot)
>>
I find it astonishing how goyim are trained so well to respect money, to slave away for it without question, to rabidly lust after it with drooling desire at all times. This applies to every single anon in this thread as well. Muh job, muh savings, muh mortgage, muh this, muh that; only ever thinking within the narrow boundaries of a permissible vocabulary your masters authorize you to roam in. How tame and domesticated you all are. Incredible.
Despite the Jew-controlled monetary system being the lifeblood of the Jew's rule over this planet - a system which, if allowed to continue, guarantees with 100% certainty that any goy's descendants will suffer immensely as pitiful mongrel slaves - none of you show any flicker of an intention of ever challenging it or replacing it. None of you even seem to acknowledge it's a problem or to understand how it works. You're all content to hand over autonomous control of your willpower to a point system controlled by Jews, sometimes even gloating about how many Jew good goy point$ you have.
It's become clear to me that the Jews' dominance over this planet is secure and permanent. No amount of autistic screeching on a Sentinelese cavepainting forum will ever change that. I have thus come to the bitter conclusion that the only way my children will have any chance at a good life is if I impregnate a Jewess. I suggest you all do the same.
It boils down to one simple question: Do you want your children to be safe and happy, or do you want them to be miserable labor drones (like you probably are right now)?
Stop torturing yourself with concern over the fate of the white race. Most whites would happily assault you if they knew what lurked in your heart. Those are the people you call your brothers? Those are the people you want to save? Really? Aren't you tired of fighting this losing battle?
Breed with a Jewess. Escaping all of this psychological torture you pointlessly subject yourself to is just one creampie away.
You know I'm right.
>>
>>136477258
so youre saying to forget about getting a job and money, but to also breed with a jewish woman?
fucking LOL good luck cuck!
>>
>>136476575

I think its the result of the "everyone must go to college" thing which has been pushed by ((them)) as a social norm in the US. You need to have a 4 year college degree to do anything of pretty much any use if you aren't starting your own business or inheriting a business or money. It's like the access card to salaried employment rather than hourly. You get a lot of kids in high school who really aren't top stock, they're people who are best suited for jobs like being plumbers, mechanics, garbage men, home contractors, landscapers, factory workers, construction workers. They need a trade school at best to make what is or should be an actual decent living. They don't need a formal education at a university, but they're pushed by parents, friends, teachers, and guidance counselors to go spend their own money or even worse, take out loans to pursue something they don't want or necessarily need.

Then college gets watered down and less focused for the kids who actually belong there and should be getting a better, more in depth education with more practical experience and application. We get recruits out of college all the time at my company who haven't learned real applicable skills toward their eventual career (software development). They have some good background knowledge to build upon, but many take at least 6 months to be of any use as a developer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.