[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mystery of the isolated Caribbean village where a geneti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Mystery of the isolated Caribbean village where a genetic disorder causes little girls to turn into BOYS and grow penises when they hit puberty
>Phenomenon occurs with one in 90 children in Salinas in Dominican Republic
>Caused by missing enzyme which prevents male sex hormone in the womb
>They appear to be born female with no testes and what looks like a vagina
>But when puberty hits testosterone surge makes male reproductive organs grow
>Featured in BBC2 series Countdown to Life - the Extraordinary Making of You

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4767848/Caribbean-village-little-girls-turn-BOYS.html
>>
>>136474254
muh "TWO GENDERS" cucks BTFO.
>>
>>136475627
>see trannies are real!
>after generations continuously fuck immediate blood relatives
>>
>>136475900
t. "everyone was born of incest between adam and eve and their kids" cuckstian
>>
>>136475627
Theyre boys from the start, still 2 genders faggot
>>
>>136476995
>"boys" literally naturally grew a vag and produce female hormones
>"i'll insist on calling them boys because i refuse to accept im wrong!"
>>
>>136475627

Females can turn into males and males and turn into females see! gender doesnt real!!
>>
>>136477675
>he doesnt know the difference between the biology and the social construct
>>
>>136474254
Dominican here, they have a condition called 5α-Reductase deficiency, it's not the norm. They're all related to a degree and may have inherited from the same person. The geneflow in that village is very low.
>>
File: 1502031361261m.jpg (83KB, 1024x438px) Image search: [Google]
1502031361261m.jpg
83KB, 1024x438px
>>136474254
If Hillary and Co harvest Haitians for their parts - why wouldn't globalist groups experiment on others? Perhaps they've had this technology in the can for a while, they're now trying to seed it into a population.
>>
File: good-humor-heartbrands-sm.gif (36KB, 574x230px) Image search: [Google]
good-humor-heartbrands-sm.gif
36KB, 574x230px
>>136478167
>Dominican here
Hides flag. Compelling.
>>
>>136477463
>>"boys" literally naturally grew a vag and produce female hormones
wrong on both counts, fuck you

>At around eight weeks old, male babies who carry the Y chromosome start to produce dihydro-testosterone in large amounts - this turns the tubercle into a penis. For females, it becomes a clitoris.
>But some male babies are missing the enzyme 5-α-reductase which triggers the hormone surge. This means they appear to be born female with no testes and what looks very much like a vagina.
>Then when puberty hits, a large surge of testosterone is triggers the male reproductive organs to grow. This causes their voices to deepen and the development of a penis.
>Essentially, the development that should have taken place in the womb with these children happens around 12 years later.
>>
>>136479244
So, arrested development, and lebshits are trying to use it as a way to defend their sodomitic ways?

Uh, how about no..
>>
I choose life as a woman for the privlage and life on easy mode. not because I like sucking dick or anything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.