[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching wonder woman right now, even though I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ww-09277cc_-_h_2017.jpg (201KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
ww-09277cc_-_h_2017.jpg
201KB, 1296x730px
I'm watching wonder woman right now, even though I was skeptical about it, but w/e.

But I can't grasp one thing.
Just what the hell is the deal with hollywood and their constant slandering of Germany?

EVERY movie produced by / in / around hollywood that is even remotely bringing up Germany, will distort history to the point of hilarity.

Quoth the movie: "The Germans had the Turks build bombs for them".
Where the fuck do I even start with how little sense this makes...
How about the fact that the alliance between the German empire and the Ottoman empire was one of necessity *AT BEST*, and the idea that they'd pool together their resources would be laughable, and the idea that EITHER would build weapons for the other is plain insulting to history itself.

And of course, misshapen HURR DOKTOR (except, this time its FROO DOKTOR, because it's a woman this time, and that makes everything alright, apparently), being called a "psychopath", and whatnot.

Hollywood is essentially implying the Kaiserreich to be equiv to the nazis, and so far, that's the lowest I've seen Hollywood go.
They're shitting on our history, and get celebrated for it.

Don't just blurt out shit like "it's the jewwwwssss!!11", make an effort.
I seriously doubt that this is mainly because of jews. There's something else.
>>
uh oh everyone hide your sausages the germ is mad again lol
>>
>>136464396
To be fair. Comparisons between Imperial Germany and Nazi Germany are pretty common in the german msm as well. We still dont honor the fallen german soldiers properly. I dont blame Hollywood because we are distorting our history on our own.
Another thing that was ridicilous in the film was the suggestion that the Kaiser had any say in war planning whatsoever. Also Luddendorf was a small bald guy who scored big wins on the eastern front against russians.
>>
Wait until the movies forty years from now show a failed german society rescued by Syrians.
>>
Gonna march across the Western European front to make a formal complaint.
>>
>>136464396
>VERY movie produced by / in / around hollywood that is even remotely bringing up Germany, will distort history to the point of hilarity.
I just watched Alien:Covenant and the ending somehow made me think it mocked Hitler because of the way an antagonist was walking and the music he was listening to before it cut to the credits.
>>
File: 1498387901492.jpg (30KB, 591x820px) Image search: [Google]
1498387901492.jpg
30KB, 591x820px
>>136464396
>Just what the hell is the deal with hollywood and their constant slandering of Germany

Quit your whineing Hans, we all know why. This is /pol/ for fucks sake. I cant even watch kike media anymore, it is so fucking depressing.
>>
>>136464396
>I seriously doubt that this is mainly because of jews.
Oh, Germany, when will you learn...
>>
File: last fuck out.jpg (185KB, 1023x526px) Image search: [Google]
last fuck out.jpg
185KB, 1023x526px
>>136464396
>EVERY movie produced by / in / around hollywood that is even remotely bringing up Germany, will distort history to the point of hilarity.
Germany is an easy whipping post to hit BECAUSE history has been distorted so badly. Walk into any American high school classroom discussing WWII and you'll hear three things. Pearl harbor, Hitler is bad, and holocaust. That's it. All of that comes from Jewish owned textbook companies that water down an insanely complex historical issues and give it little justice to push a narrative. WWI is even worse. The early phases of the war are skipped over completely and again, Germany is bad. Even though the war started as a spat between the Serbs and the Austro-Hungarians. So, with that base in place you can portray the Germans as the bad guys and no one will be the wiser. No one will actually look at the history of it, just go with what they see on a screen and be content with that.

It is only a relatively recent trend that the Germans have been displayed as evil monsters in everything. Why? To shit on any idea of having national pride. A semblance of that would be antisemitic, islamophobic, pick your buzzword. With the recent trend of American politics the jews in hollywood are adamant about driving that point home. Watch a WWII movie from the 1960s, the Germans were worthy adversaries that commanded respect, no mention of the holocaust. Even if the Waffen-SS was a combatant. Now they are some cartoonish villain that is behind every single problem in the world. The rendition of All Quiet on the Western Front, the only popular WWI movie I can think of, showed the Germans as human. Could you imagine such a portrayal now? People would lose their damn minds and cry nazisim is on the rise. I'm surprised the book is still allowed to be taught in school.

>tl;dr, historical truth kills the jew
>>
>>136464396
I agree with OP on the point that Germany get's the wrong blame for WW1, but as OP should discuss the following:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrecklichkeit

p.s. the 1st order blame for WW1 gets Austria-Hungary, which escalated a murder into a war with Serbia (most likely wanting to annex it).
>>
>>136464396
Well, World War I was started primarily by Zionists and the prelude to the war featured an extensive slandering of Germany:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/08/01/ww1/

Add in that today Hollywood is primarily run by Jewish Zionists, and that their target audience (the American people) is generally too fucking stupid to tell the difference between the Kaiser and the Fuhrer, and it makes some sense why they would demonize your country.
>>
>>136464396
History is written by the victors, and the victors write History with leafgreen crayons.
>>
File: iron-cross-5.jpg (34KB, 552x550px) Image search: [Google]
iron-cross-5.jpg
34KB, 552x550px
they're trying to blur the lines between Imperial and Nazi Germany, so that any manifestation of German militarism is interpreted as literally Hitler. John Q. Normie probably thinks pic related is a Nazi symbol. It really isn't fair the way mass media treats you and your country
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.