[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They took our women /pol/ DO SOMETHING https://www.youtube.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: scrot.png (137KB, 267x407px) Image search: [Google]
scrot.png
137KB, 267x407px
They took our women /pol/ DO SOMETHING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsV2oPLPuGM
>>
>>136463616
>They took our women /pol/
all I see is a filthy ISIS operative getting arrested
>>
She got brainwashed at 15 YO by some Chechen on the internet. Really fucked. If anyone I blame the parents for being vacant as role model figures. Thats how all problems with society happen.
>>
File: 1499947586861.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499947586861.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>136463616

>our women

Sorry, Germans are no longer considered white
>>
File: 22.jpg (64KB, 631x627px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
64KB, 631x627px
>>136463616
>Germoney
>white
>>
I really fucking hope she's not gonna be sent back to Germany
>>
>>136463616
Fucking try the bitch, give death penalty, have the Kraut government "ask for her back" while secretly giving the OK to the Iraqis to kill her.

No mercy for fucking traitors. I mean, the entire left are basically traitors, but if we let this blatant crazyness go on... fucking no.

Kill the crazed bitch
>>
>>136463616
Hope they mass torture rape her before beheading this whore.
>>
>>136463616
thats actually footage of a syrian refugee woman entering germany
>>
Have you ever seen a white person before? This chick is not White. Not pure white.
>>
>>136464133
15 is old enough to know whether you want to join a terrorist group death cult in the middle east.
>>
Germany control your women... I know your muslim heritage encourages it but sometimes it get's out of control.
>>
>>136463616
>Do something

HAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>136463616
Why? She's a strong independent woman, she can do it herself.
>>
>>136463616
>16
She's clearly 34.
>>
She moved down there willingly to fight for ISIS
She deserves everything that has comming for her
there shouldn't be any sympathy for western ISIS supporters
>>
>>136463616
So what's next for the cunt? Is she being sent back to Cuckmany to collect her benefits?
>>
>>136463616
I hope she gets raped to death. fuck her
>>
>>136467696
Stfu about muslim heritage, our German bros need support, not to be torn down.
>>
>>136463616
I love the mental gymnastics I've seen on this by lefties

>she was 15 years old and kids that young are easily manipulated
>she should come home without any punishment

same person
>wow you don't think 7 year old kids know if they're a boy or a girl by that age?
>you must be a biggot of you don't want them to inject a bunch of hormones into their bodies
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.