/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, what in fucks name is it with americas obsession with gender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

so, what in fucks name is it with americas obsession with gender transformation?

i swear you guys are slowly turning into thailand
>>
looks like the US will be the new hotspot for mid 40 Aussies
>>
>>136459436
our society follows any trend that will get them likes and shares on kikebook or twitter
>>
as opposed to flooding europe with niggers and fucking farm animals?
>>
We have a lot of people of a certain religion who hold a lot of power over our institutions.
>>
>>136459509

It's all over the place though. tv shows, movies, politics. those aren't exactly places to gather likes

i'm pretty sure there's deeper reasoning to it
>>
>>136459497
top kek
>>
>>136459436
If being a fag is so normal, then why do they try their hardest to look like freaks?
>>
>>136459822
Personally, I've been wondering the same myself. Seems awkward how it's being pushed on everything I watch, and I'm a hater with no cable so......yeah, probably a lot like you
>>
>>136460685
I kind of miss the days where that's what gays did. Now they're Johnnys dads on whatever show of the month is.
>>
>>136459822
Hint hint: study your country pre 1933
>>
>>136460685
drag queens are a performance, its literally a costume you wear to look absurd
>>
No ones taking war with best Korea seriously in the US, they make jokes about it, add to that the fact that half of our population plus MSM have been stoking the lack of flames between Russia and the US government, it doesn't take much to see that Americans are far easier to govern when nothing around them is real with actual consequences.

Wait until people die on home soil, or the body bags start coming home in greater numbers, perspectives will change
>>
the tap water in the us is pretty bad, cancer and feminzing hormones. gotta filter your water, especially if you have kids.
>>
>>136461505
canada is just as bad though of course, even worse actually. the us started lowering fluoride levels in some states in warmer months just a couple years ago. fluoride is more dangerous during warm weather and the side effects were becoming too hard to cover up.

canadian normies are even more oblvious then americans so fluoride levels don't need to change here
>>
>>136459436
America is the root of almost every trend of degeneracy in the west, it's without a doubt the jews fault
>>136461505
Tap water sure is one of the reasons for feminization besides propaganda at early age. When I was little my father filtered the water before drinking it, he often went to the local water source in the forest with me to collect clean natural water, I know understand why though
>>
>>136459436
too much estrogen in the water
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.