[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do ((they)) hate whites so much?I know they are behind decline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1491481177434.png (313KB, 358x368px) Image search: [Google]
1491481177434.png
313KB, 358x368px
Why do ((they)) hate whites so much?I know they are behind decline of white race but its obviously more than just us being hard to control,they have very strong hatred for us. Why?
>>
>>136457497
Because whites are the Jews number one enemy. Jews want global rule, and whites are the ones who are most likely to prevent it, even though it seems unlikely considering the state of the current draft. Whites are also the ones most likely to rise up against the Jews (see nazi Germany) this is why Jews try very hard to exterminate whites through immigration and race mix promotion, if whites are exterminated then there will be no one to stop the Jewish expolitation of all goyim.
>>
to survive, man. Think about it. It's deep
>>
>>136457497
Jealousy.
It's as simple as that. Even a homeless gentile still has his homeland. A Jew is nothing without money.
>>
>>136457497
Because whites elected a Russian fascist at the behest of Zuckerberg.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica
>>
>>136457497
It's a meme. Why would the Jews replace Whites (that dislike but tolerate the Jews) with Muslims (that fundamentally seek the complete and total eradication of any and all non-Muslims).
>>
they're still mad about what the romans did to them. they're still mad about the hundreds of times they were kicked out of european countries
>>
>>136458438
Its more inclined to flood white countries with rapefugees to destabalize the exonomy. Then once weakness is prevalent they strike. They are like vampires. Slowly sucking the blood from its victim.
>>
>>136457497
Because we have a strong hatered for them.
I would personally gas every last one if I could.
>>
File: unfairenrollmentrates.jpg (87KB, 693x770px) Image search: [Google]
unfairenrollmentrates.jpg
87KB, 693x770px
>>136457497

Read Culture of Critique. Look into Kevin Macdonald.
>>
>>136458438
bull shit it is meme. They want us gone. if you cant see that you are a fucking idiot. Look beyond the rhetoric and look at the end goal to the plan.
>>
>>136457497

One of the reasons is the same reason that Muslims supposedly hate Jews: their religious texts indoctrinate them with it. Goyim are all out to pogrom you; jews who fool them and destroy them are heroes.

>>136458438

Because they aren't going to stick around. That isn't in (((the script))). That particular argument is Jewish propaganda, by the way. It's a knee-jerk reaction argument that we've been neurol-linguistically programmed to respond with.

>>136458466

Yep. And they deserved it every time. Not like that's going to stop them.
>>
File: 1499363770598.png (385KB, 940x816px) Image search: [Google]
1499363770598.png
385KB, 940x816px
>>136458438
It is fallout of policies that allows free Jews movement and settlement in your countries. if people would start closing borders to different nations what will stop them from kicking Jews out? (many such cases). Rapefuges are nothing but free-riders of privileges that Jews created from themselves. And of course most demanding and aggressive group of rapefuges take first place in the row to get gibs.
>>
>>136457497
Jews HAVE TO promote multiculturalism and the death of the ethno state so THEY THEMSELVES can survive and thrive as parasitic kikes in whatever nation they inhabit. A strong social cohesion based on ethnicity would shut the Jew out from the beginning, no matter how well intentioned the Jew may seem. But the Jew requires a host, and to prevent the host from deparasitating itself, they need to weaken its sense of "us". Suddenly, the "us" isn't ethnic Germans anymore, but "anyone who works for German interests", and then "anyone who was born in Germany", and then the "us" gets so diluted that every godless foreigner can call himself part of the "us", without anyone batting an eye.

JEWS NEED MULTICULTURALISM TO _S_U_R_V_I_V_E_ IN THEIR HOST COUNTRIES
>>
>>136457497
They've hated the west ever since they were conquered by Rome.
>>
>>136459776
2000 years of hate
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.