[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women in islam don't have righ- Have fun explaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Muslim women have rights!.jpg (35KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim women have rights!.jpg
35KB, 300x215px
>Women in islam don't have righ-

Have fun explaining this one drumpfkins!
>>
>>136451983
Ye sure thing
If there are cucks that like to wear a cloth on their head, then no one would complain. But in sharia controlled shitholes, that is not the case. The majority of the women don't want to wear one, but if they refuse they get imprisoned or killed. That is where the problem lies. Also, sage
>>
>>136451983
“Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please.” Quran 2:223, “The Cow,”
>>
>>136452178

go watch some more anime, you're not welcome here
>>
File: islam.jpg (48KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
48KB, 460x460px
>>136451983
>can't leave house without father/husband
>can't drive
>sex before marrige = death
>half worth in court
>arranged marrige
/pol/ doesn't hate islam that much, rather the low IQ sandy followers.
>>
>>136453235
>pol doesn't hate islam that much
islam is the #1 target of the pol
>>
File: islamd.jpg (58KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
islamd.jpg
58KB, 627x663px
>>136453469
>islam is the #1 target of the pol
>not migrants
Nu /pol/ is not relevant to /pol/, hitler liked islam to a certain degree, and so does /pol/.
>>
File: hitrump.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
hitrump.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
gay fake multiculti muslim 3rd eye jihadi propaganda
always /sage
>>
File: IMG-20170805-WA0008.jpg (99KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170805-WA0008.jpg
99KB, 747x1328px
>>136453469
Sure about that Roachie ?
>>
File: 1502100614796.jpg (35KB, 372x215px) Image search: [Google]
1502100614796.jpg
35KB, 372x215px
>>136451983
>>
how are women honored?
are men in general honored?
i hope not because it wouldn't be appropriate
and so for the women

so if Islam is a religion that honors women in general, should I not regard it as a proto feminist culture and reject it on that basis?

I love how people run around these days advertising things by how much they honor or pander to, women. Disgusting.
>>
>>136451983
Women are treated like objects and they do not have rights in Islam. Gtfo with this leftist meme.
>>
>>136452680
And you are?
>>
File: adultery-lower.jpg (26KB, 341x230px) Image search: [Google]
adultery-lower.jpg
26KB, 341x230px
ok
>>
>>136451983
Woe they are honored... Gimme break
>>
Lip service

In reality they're barely allowed to leave their houses without a man
>>
>>136453235
>half worth in court
Not even. Cunt needs at least three cotrobarating witnesses for her statement to mean anything.
>>
Since this is a dead thread can someone post the explosive engagement ring pic.
>>
>>136452502
Nice try Chaim

It says "Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth [righteousness] for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers."
>>
Female arab and black immigrants that come and live with other immigrants live like slaves,they get raped and beaten daily and cant do shit,police just ignores it.
Those woman were actualy in better situation in their native country then europan immigrant ghettos.
Woman have no place in islam aside from being slaves/whores.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.