[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Scotland and the Scots people have told me they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: scotland .jpg (197KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
scotland .jpg
197KB, 960x640px
Redpill me on Scotland and the Scots

people have told me they are different race than english as they descend from celts, picts and vikings as oppose to anglo-saxon. does that make them superior or inferior? do we like them?
>>
I've met one Scotsmen who immediately proceeded to get drunk and try to pick a fight with me. Not good people.
>>
scots are a conquered people full of resentment and false self-importance.

on another note, trump fucked over a lot of local scottish people with his golf course shit. very globalist.
>>
>>136450834
meets the stereotype i suppose
>groundskeeper willy
>>136450837
expand on resentment and self-importance? same self importance alot of places have about dramatic history they romantacise while not remaining relevant on the current spectrum?
>>
>>136450837
That's word for word what marx said about us.

Kill yourself commie

>>136450594
Lowlanders are sweden tier.
Highlanders are white paradise tier.
>>
>>136450834
Coming home from the pub a few years ago, I got talking to this scot.

Nearly every time I spoke he said "Yew wantay fight aboot it?"

They can be total dicks.
>>
>>136450594
English people are A Celtic-Germanix mix for the most part, the ethnic difference isn't big.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oXpc-59Cdo
>>
>>136452174
Guess Marx was right about you. Marx said some /pol/ tier shit about the Jews but you don't see me accusing /pol/ of being Marxists do you?
>>
>>136451321
Scotland is just odd and pathetic though. The Irish at least have some ticker and passion about their own issues, and they have never been well integrated into the Union. The Scottish are butthurt because their identity is threatened otherwise. It's therapeutic.
>>
File: IMG_0413.jpg (81KB, 680x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.jpg
81KB, 680x553px
>>136450594
WE are the greatest nation on earth anon 98% white. We just make it look like a shithole so fuckers stay away. Unless you go to the places we put the ethnics. Everything good that was made/invented in Britain has come from us.

>>136450837
As for him fucking us over we took over a billion pounds from him and told him to fuck off when he tried to dictate shit to us. I can honestly say he was so buthurt after wee Alex told him no he ran for president so you can thank us.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.