[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /pol/ imagine this scenario: Lets say there was a civil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1478913959943.jpg (392KB, 1024x767px)
1478913959943.jpg
392KB, 1024x767px
Okay /pol/ imagine this scenario: Lets say there was a civil war (real armed conflict no Berkley shit) between the leftists (SJW, democrats, all left-leaning parties) and the right-wings (Redpillers, all nationalists, Republicans .etc) and after years of war the Right finally wins and manages to purge all liberals and the establishment leftist parties out of America. So after the war what would happen to all the non-white non-Christian right-wingers? This includes non-white Americans (1st gen and up) both the ones who were born here and naturalized citizens. And what of the ex-muslims, atheist right-wingers, black conservatives, traditionalist Asians, Hispanics, Jews, mixed race and Native Indians all who hold right-wing views and fought side-by-side against the leftists? And lets assume a vast majority of them hold civil nationalist/neo-conservative/establishment Republican views. What would happen to them in a realistic sense? And for those who hold ethnic nationalist, alt-right, or any other right-wing views what do you think would be the best solution or would you let them be?
>>
>>136447712
What you do after every war.
You go home and make children with your wife
>>
Right wing depth squads?
>>
>>136447712
>nigger
>chink
>silvester stalonne
>two guys with brown eyes and brown hair (shitskins in denial)

yep seems like your average USA USA USA team comp
>>
>>136447712
>So after the war what would happen to all the non-white non-Christian right-wingers?
you_have_to_go_back.jpg
>>
>>136447712
Alt-rightfag here. As much as I hate seeing non-whites in my country, why kill someone of different skin color who agrees with you 99%? Besides considering the percentage of 'red-pilled' minorities and those who are are fully assimilated are very small their presence would make very little impact. The last thing I want after winning a war against my worst enemies is having another war against my own compatriots.
>>
>>136447712
You create a confederacy of ethnostates and enforce nation wide christianity. Also ban migration in between those states
>>
File: us election map 2.jpg (136KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
us election map 2.jpg
136KB, 960x932px
>>136447712
>what would happen to all the non-white non-Christian right-wingers?
All twelve of them? Probably killed. Forcefully expelled if they're lucky.

No Country for non-White Men.
>>
File: 1492224897835.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492224897835.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>136447712
It's hard to accurately predict, since it would depend on a wide range of variables.
>condition of the country & populace
>severity/length of the conflict
>which party (or parties) hold the most power now, etc.
Therefore rather than a "prediction", I'll explain what I believe is a satisfactory compromise that I would advocate for as an (Agnostic) Ethnic Nationalist, under the assumption that we are part of the post-war government.

>All non-whites (excluding Native Americans):
-Option 1: Stay. (w/ mandatory sterilization)
-Option 2: Emigrate. (related expenses paid & transportation provided).

>Native Americans:
No change from current policy.

>Mixed-race (split into 3 categories based on genetic testing)
- Less than 51% "white" = Non-White options
- 51% to 87.5% "white" = 1 child limit or emigrate
- More than 87.5% "white" = Full citizenship

>ex-Muslims, atheists, other right-wing factions
There is no need to mandate any religious or political crackdowns. Without the left & mass immigration, the natural tendencies of our people to debate, compromise and solve our problems will begin to mend our divisions.

This will ensure that the country will gradually return to a White nation, and the societal rifts will begin to heal. I'd rather compromise and deal with a few more years of nonwhites if it means that further conflict can be avoided and the future of our children is secure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPKMLAuat10
>>
>>136447712
You guys might (and have to) take it too far. I would imagine that a lot of your enemies will try to blend in and escape persecution so everyone (all colored people) will have to be put in camps for screening. Maybe some will have others to vouch for them but ultimately a lot will die or get deported. So in the end only very a small number minorities will ever see the light of day.

Internationally, depending how the media will spin it, you guys will be hated and maybe other countries will attempt to invade seeing how the war would have weakened your military. I would Imagine the media showing the world executions either done by the right of fabricated by the left causing a lot of anger.
>>
imagine cruising around in a hovercraft, so cool

https://youtu.be/5O0lF50rfTs
>>
you don't have to kill them, just draw new borders
>>
>>136449274
Giacomo, it's not like you are white...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.