[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do leftists love to call themselves "the 99%" whilst

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170807-093705.jpg (378KB, 720x797px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-093705.jpg
378KB, 720x797px
Why do leftists love to call themselves "the 99%" whilst spouting commie rhetoric from their 10mil mansion
>>
>>136447258
um sweetie isnt it obvious ? every one is a transgender panracial homosexual and liberals are all of those things
>>
>>136447258
No one ever accused them of being smart
>>
Stephen Miller also drank some water. Do you know who else drank water? HITLER!
Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>136447258
they a buncha damn morans
>>
>>136447410
They smugly accuse themselves of being smart virtually every 5 mins

t. I live Melbourne
>>
Stephen Miller IS a Jew

Hammer this fact home
>>
>>136447258
>it meant jews
lmao
>>
>>136447630
Exactly. Why do they have to be so antisemitic?
>>
>>136447258

lel.

Rootless Cosmopolitan was a Soviet pejorative for Jews.

Fucking slimy Marxist faggots.
>>
>>136447630
they're immunized against that danger, they just respond with inane bullshit about how it "doesn't matter" that he's a jew
>>
>>136447258
why does the left just LOVE the 1% when that 1% is kikes, transexual monsters, or sand-rapist muslims in america??
>>
JIM
>>
>>136448017

Just to further clarify and spit back to them on twitter or faceberg or wherever this came from;

>Rootless cosmopolitan (Russian: бeзpoдный кocмoпoлит, bezrodnyi kosmopolit) is a pejorative label that originated during the anti-Semitic campaign in the Soviet Union after World War II.[1] Cosmopolitans were intellectuals who were accused of expressing opposition to nationalism.

>The term "rootless cosmopolitan" referred originally to Jewish intellectuals. It was popularized during the campaign in a Pravda article condemning a group of theatrical critics.[2] Joseph Stalin in a 1946 Moscow speech attacked writings in which “the positive Soviet hero is derided and inferior before all things foreign and cosmopolitanism that we all fought against from the time of Lenin, characteristic of the political leftovers, is many times applauded.”
>>
File: rootless.png (121KB, 1395x896px) Image search: [Google]
rootless.png
121KB, 1395x896px
>>136448017
OYYY VEYYYYYY
>>
File: shes like us!.jpg (448KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shes like us!.jpg
448KB, 900x1200px
dont you guys take selfies with katy perry in your free time?
>>
File: 200_sssf.gif (27KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_sssf.gif
27KB, 265x200px
>>136447258
Liberals are batshit insane and couldn't be more hypocritical if they tried. How do lefty idiots explain the magazine "Cosmopolitan" published literally every month by them filled with "muh liberated womyn" and "diversity" memes? Either both are literal nazis or neither one is, you can't have it both ways. Just another reason no one takes liberals seriously.
>>
>>136447258
This is true here. Our commie leaders have the most expensive mansions and cars in the country. Those who were in civilwar with nothing but adidas tracksuits and flipflops are now living in multimillion dollar mansions and riding mercedes.
Communism is a scam to fool the poor and suck their energy and income. I hope westerns will remove them from their countries.
>>
>>136447258
Dumbest image I've ever seen, but I suppose better can't be expected from the left. How the hell is a fucking jew calling a spic a once-antisemitic word suddenly taboo? By the same token black people should stop being allowed to call others niggers.
>>
>>136448188

What I love is that what they said was correct, but they swapped out "Stalin" for "Hitler".

Now why would a group calling themselves "The Other 98%" feel the need to do that?
>>
File: 20170807_111346.png (1MB, 1067x1544px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_111346.png
1MB, 1067x1544px
>>136448234
>only one scoop
dropped
>>
>>136449089
Well fuck, is this why Trump had two scoops? To one-up her? I'm laffin'
>>
>liberals
>communists
pick one
one cant be a liberal and a communist
>>
>>136451467
You're trolling right now right?
>>
>>136447258
BASED JEW FELLOW MAGAPEDES
THE WALL JUST GOT 6000000 MILES HIGHER
>>
>>136448234
>SHE CAN DO A FEW VAGUELY HUMAN THINGS
>IT'S ALMOST AS IF SHE WERE HUMAN
>...ALMOST
>>
>>136451467

> one cant be a liberal and a communist

True.

> pick one

No thank you.
>>
The term you are looking for is limousine liberal. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
Why do some leftists like to pretend words have no real meaning?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmopolitanism
>>
>>136447258

Check out "The Distributist" on YouTube.

He explains "Social Justice" as a way the real privileged class, the RULING CLASS, uses to quell dissent and impose it's own will, using the underclasses as victims.

He even goes as far as calling the ruling class "white and jewish". Regardless if you agree or not, a good listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMGESq-8BQM
>>
>>136451467
liberals are communistz dumb shit. how the hell you pay for all the programs they want? communism is a 97+% tax rate where you get govt. coupons for food and gas and such. plus free shitty health care. asshat libs like you dont even realize they commie scum.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.