[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do gay people and members of the LGBT community and the liberal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: jesus.jpg (196KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
196KB, 1280x1714px
Why do gay people and members of the LGBT community and the liberal masses coin the phrase "love is love", yet grimace at the thought of 34 year olds and 14 year olds engaging in consensual marriage/sex? When does love not become love according to these lunatics?
>>
>>136444012
>>136444012

>pedos resentful at gays

Imagine

My

Shock

Stop fucking kids asshole.
>>
It's a liberal thing. They like to boil their "arguments" into a catchy slogan like "love is love" or "black lives matter" and even "no human being is illegal." They get to act virtuous and smug without actually thinking.
>>
>>136444198
Stop fucking rectums, they're used for pooping.
>>
My theory is that most people are rationalising their instinctive feelings of disgust at certain sex acts. For example, /pol/ claims that moral sex is between men and women of the same race, because they hate race-mixing and homosexuality. Christfags refer back to the bible because they are disgusted by gays. The LGBT cite "muh consent" because although they have no problem with acts such as dirty ass-to-mouth betwee adults, they are disgusted by bestiality and pedophilia. Meanwhile zoofags claim that it's fine so long as nobody is suffering, which is how they rationalise their hatred of pedos.

"Love is love" is ultimately a vacuous slogan used to reinforce amongst themselves that /their/ sexual morals are the "correct" ones.
>>
>>136445042
I'm pretty disgusted by straight sex.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (349KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
349KB, 957x1024px
>>136444012
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.