[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good youtubers for getting people started on right-wing/anti-SJW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: POwGu01F.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
POwGu01F.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
Good youtubers for getting people started on right-wing/anti-SJW politics?

I don't want guys who are going to go straight to the biggest red pills. I want guys who point out logical fallacies and corruption in MSM and shit. People like h3h3, idubbbz, etc

These guys are very valuable amongst my generation (Gen Z). I don't know one person who watches TV, but everyone watches Youtube and follows their favourite creators. This shit is gold.
>>
>>136441499
Pewdiepie is doing good recently
>>
>another le redpilled youtuber thread
>>
>>136441499
If you like him then you would like Phillip DeFranco
>>
Sargon
>>
>>136441499
Stop posting h3h3 here he is a cancerous leftist jew he voted for Hillary he isn't le redpilled he is human garbage.
>>
>>136441839
That's the great thing. He can't be attacked for being le drumpf supporter. Then once people see him exposing lies, their worldview can change to accepting harder red pills to swallow.

This is happening and people are seeing the hypocrisy and this is why Gen Z is conservative as fuck.
>>
File: President Whittle.jpg (38KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
President Whittle.jpg
38KB, 700x394px
Statistics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Spoilers: it's niggers.
>>
>>136441839
He's against alot of youtube degeneracy
>>
>>136441962
>That's the great thing. He can't be attacked for being le drumpf supporter.
I'm gonna guess you're about 13

please stop worshipping Great Value Sam Hyde
>>
>>136441499
>E-Celeb threads all day long on /pol/

Yeah Reddit killed this place.
>>
>>136441699
Defrancos research and subject coverage is pretty on point I just hate his style and gimmick.

Don't trust e-celeb politics though, they're just saying what they think the Internet will want to hear the most. Mostly H3.
Idubbbz Pewdiepie and I dunno, Jontron are all great though.
>>
>people are unironically posting these jews here now
yep, /pol/ is dead
>>
>>136442082
>"Great Value Sam Hyde"

>MY SIDES.
>>
>>136442017
nah mate his just in it for the shekels he declared himself the morality police of youtube fuck that guy.
>>
PragerU is a great entry level redpilling channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PragerUniversity/videos
>>
>>136441499
>I don't want guys who are going to go straight to the biggest red pills
>I don't want guys who are going to go straight to the whole truth, I want some dishonesty in there for flavor
>>
Papa bless.
>>
>h3h3
>redpilled

lmao
>>
>>136441499
why does this fucking idiot think that making a double chin is funny
>>
>>136442683

Because he's a jew, and jews get this weird satisfaction from portraying ugliness.
>>
James Allsup/Hunter Avallone
>>
>>136442470
>>136442328
>>136442197
>>136442177
>>136442137
>>136442082
You guys don't get it. I have had success posting h3h3 vids to my Facebook and twitter. Liberal girls will watch them for laughs, but they wont watch the likes of fucking Murdoch Murdoch at first. You have to ease people into right wing shit. The cultural Marxist brainwashing is strong enough that ANY hint of overt Trump supporting and shit can be dangerous and get them to close the tab.
>>
File: 1502046862365.jpg (424KB, 1092x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1502046862365.jpg
424KB, 1092x1052px
David Duke
>>
>>136442247
> taking anything h3 says seriously and at face value

Wow pol really is normie territory. Has been infested by baboon fucktards for a while now I guess.
>>
>>136442683
Maybe cut down on carbohydrates and sugar in general.
>>
>>136442683
>taking the piss out of fat fucks
>bad
Hit the gym, lard boy.
>>
>>136442782
Now that I think about it all the "funny"Jews do this
>>136442972
>>136442912
Wow triggered. No I literally think this is like some "look at me I'm that one guy"

...While actually being that one guy. Fuck him and his shitty "humor" and weird hipster wooden acting
>>
>>136442869
This is the truth, you've got to ease the normies into it. Too many spergs on /pol/ think yelling "GAS THE KIKES" at them is persuasive.

Sargon is pretty cucked but he's normie friendly and will get them on the right track OP.
>>
File: Petersonmakeup.png (1MB, 1080x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Petersonmakeup.png
1MB, 1080x1076px
Generally my process is as followed, other than just recommending Jordan Petersons maps of meaning series, which is also an excellent anti-SJW resource. I think one thing people have to understand about conservatism is that it's much deeper than the politics, it's an entire mindset.

#1 - start with things loosely connected with political ideas. Gauge interest.

This is things like H3H3's "Spiderman and elsa" video.

#2 - Introduce things that really make them think, yet are fairly uncontroversial, and expose what most media sources are.

I like stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4 . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlJkgQZb0VU. Citizenfour. Fog of War. I'm sure there's something good on how the Iraq war was sold to the Public.

It may also help to teach somebody about statistics or stuff like that if they're retarded.

#3 - more directly partisan political stuff. I think Ben Sharpio argues well. If you haven't introduced somebody to peterson yet do it now with his SJW stuff first.

#4 - if you want to have somebody swallow a redpill they can never take back, after gaining sufficient trust, try to get them reading 8ch or 4chan, and especially a redpill thread. A good bunch of it is bullshit, but there is enough concentrated truth there to change a man forever. Now if you have any sense you will quickly learn the people that inhabit pol are retarded and somehow both spend all their time both spending all day talking about politics yet never understanding it deeper than SJW = BAD, but this is a good direction. Allow time for them to process.

#5 - Get off youtube and away from the limited realm of petty modern politics and read in depth from conservative thinkers and thinkers that have influenced conservatism.

#6 - Become patrician, work hard, study your history, culture, and traditions. Get a wife. Start a family. Get a good job. Shitpost regularly on /pol/. Become model for others to emulate.
>>
File: 1481351934290.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481351934290.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>>136443665
Sargon is a lightweight thinker who finds people who are even stupider himself to argue with. It's good if you want to be a tribalist and laugh at SJWs but watching sargon will make you pic related who can only win an argument with the most stupid people on the planet.

Fuck Sargon.
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Just #1 piece of advice would be, don't be the person who whenever you go over to your house, he puts on conspiracy theories promoted by some random retarded youtuber, or starts mouthing off about DEM FUCKIN SJW'S AND COMMIES MAN and redpills people with evangelical sermons.

Just get people interested in politics, by showing them interesting things you know. Don't start out with the goal of changing them to the right team, but making them more politically informed, and teaching them about interesting things they might not know about. Talk about local politics. Not everybody is going to care.

However, if you pique somebodies interests, that's when you can start pushing gradually more controversial things. Take it slow and realise that peoples political beliefs change over the years, they don't flip overnight. I'm known as the fairly chill politics junkie, and people spontaneously ask me questions about politics at this point. Generally I don't change their mind much, and the times I do REALLY change somebodies mind, I basically introduce them to something and they get obsessed with it and keep learning about it on their own.
>>
Milo Yiannopoulos and Ben Shapiro
>>
>>136441499
h3h3 Ethan isnt red pilled at all, he is a leftist and bending knees to Youtube
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.