[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women with full time careers >they want to be mothers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: family simp.png (727KB, 1680x1080px) Image search: [Google]
family simp.png
727KB, 1680x1080px
>women with full time careers
>they want to be mothers too
>as soon as they have kids, they drop them off in daycare to be raised by someone else
>then they go to public school for 8 hours a day, spending more time away from their families than with, for their ENTIRE childhood and adolescence

Then people sit around and wonder why their families are so dysfunctional.
>>
Wait isn't this literally the model of the prewar European aristocracy you guys idolize so much?
>>
>>136440377

the aristocracy picked and chose the best tutors and trainers available and instilled from a very early age a sense of responsibility and urgency, they were the warrior class in the end

when wars started using gunpowder quantity not quality won war, thus the aristocracy declined and degenerated
>>
I like how on Tinder all the 29 y.o roasties are announcing to the world they're ready to be mothers and shit and SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS ONLY (unless you're a Chad)

WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD BETAS GONE

Here's my advice to young anons - if you're feeling thirsty, just get a fucking a hooker. Don't tangle yourself up with some past her prime ex-slut "qt3.14 gf" just because you felt lonely and insecure about not being able to score. Don't do retarded PUA or Game shit either. The only one who is going to get gamed is you - right into a relatioship you don't need
>>
>>136440945
Having children is a wonderful thing. But you can't be a doctor or lawyer and also be a good mother. You just can't.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.