[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should you bother with marriage when statistically you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 132125236.png (50KB, 1332x610px) Image search: [Google]
132125236.png
50KB, 1332x610px
Why should you bother with marriage when statistically you are deemed to fail?

Let's also not forget that the woman will get the house, get the kids, get the car, get your dog which you love, get your mothers antique china which she left you and so on.
>>
The problem isn't the institution, it's the people entering into it.

Marriage is a win/win provided both partners are mature. You get someone who is intimately familiar with your person and problems and as such get to double your processing power for handling life's problems. Even if you don't bring in two incomes, if life is going rough for one the other can adopt the role of support until things even out. Not to mention having two stable people give children multiple viewpoints as they are growing up, while witnessing that though the opinions they get from mom and dad are different, they both work together so there must be a value to compromise.

I could go on about the benefits, but I'll just stress again you are only doomed to fail if you or your partner are not prepared. Now, the question of how well we're preparing men and women for marriage is certainly a huge problem that's worth trying to find a solution to.
>>
#YOLO my man
>>
File: 1500446059642.jpg (3MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1500446059642.jpg
3MB, 4920x4161px
Two married virgins have less than 10% chance of divorcing, it's literally just hypergamous women who can't be happy until they marry someone greater than any Chad that rooted and booted them.. at 35 as well when Chad stops caring.

>>136440324
This too. Marrying a red pill would be basically two people giving each other life advice and helping each other.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.