[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 82

File: christ-221x300.jpg (33KB, 221x300px) Image search: [Google]
christ-221x300.jpg
33KB, 221x300px
>If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther, an ex-monk of the Roman Catholic Church, in the year 1517.
>If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to remarry.
>If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560.
>If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582.
>If you are a Protestant, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England, founded by Samuel Seabury, in the American colonies in the 17th century.
>If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1606.
>If you are a Methodist, your religion was founded by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1774.
>If you are a Mormon, Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, New York in 1829.
>If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865.
>If you belong to one of the religious sects known as “Church of the Nazarene” or “Jehovah’s Witnesses,” your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men within the past hundred years.
If you are a Roman Catholic, your church shared the same rich apostolic and doctrinal heritage as the Orthodox Church for the first thousand years of its history. Lamentably, in 1054, the Pope of Rome broke way from the other four Apostolic Sees (Patriarchates), by tampering with the original Creed of the Church.
>IF you are an Orthodox Christian, you religion was founded in the year 33 by Jesus Christ, the Son of God. It has not changed since that time. Our Church is now almost 2000 years old. And it is for this reason, that Orthodoxy, the Church of the Apostles is considered the true “One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.”
>>
>pathetic factionalism
Orthodox Church practises idolatry, has stupid chanting and preaches salvation by works. It's heresy. It's nearly as bad as the C*tholic Church. Just read the Bible instead of latching onto a denomination and following every little command they have.
Also, it wasn't founded by Jesus and you know it.
>>
>>136438993
>muh salvation by works

faith without works is dead. you must embody your faith in action.
>>
>>136439229
Show me the verse that says that. Good faith yields good works, and vice versa can be the case too, so it's little more than a sign of good faith. If you lack faith, you wouldn't be doing good works.
>>
>>136438850
>It has not changed since that time
Not even orthodox claim that sweetie.
>If you are a protestant you're church was founded...
Protestants go back to the bible. There is nothing to be founded there.

I swear if I didn't know better I would think all the cath and orth larpers on here are just larping and not actual christians

>>136439229
>muh salvation by works
>faith without works is dead. you must embody your faith in action.
It's amazing how you switched from salvation by works to embody your faith in action in a heartbeat because you know salvation by works is heretical
>>
>>136439656
bible only proddies gave rise to fundamentalist rural and suburban retards
>>
>yfw you realize filthy protestants ruined the west
>>
I've been interested in Orthodox Christianity. I have a background in Protestantism, but it seemed lacking.

Currently, I'm not religious, but I admittedly want to be.
>>
File: (((Consensus))).png (64KB, 794x390px) Image search: [Google]
(((Consensus))).png
64KB, 794x390px
>>136438850
>IF you are an Orthodox Christian, your church shared the same rich apostolic and doctrinal heritage as the Catholic Church for the first thousand years of its history. Lamentably, starting with the First Council of Constantinople, the Bishop of Constantinople started the process of schism by asserting himself over the three Petrine Sees on purely secular grounds, fabricating stories about Andrew and being subservient to the Eastern Roman Emperor, falling into the Arian heresy by following him, and ultimately splitting over an orthodox confession of faith that is found in the Fathers, while following Photian theology that has roots in Arianism and makes the Son lesser than the Father, and justifies the killing of Catholics over azymes.
The assertion that the Orthodox Church never changed is false. They have adopted a duotheistic theology that involves a God of Contradiction, and have a adopted a morality that is subservient to secular needs. In about 50 years, they went from supporting Humanae Vitae to completely going against it, just because they thought it would make abortions in their Mother Country stop (it didnt). Similar cases have happened with marriage, where they have robbed it of it's Sacrament.
>>
>>136439656
>Protestants go back to the bible.
The Bible doesnt interpret itself, any Protestant denomination follows the interpretation of a theologian without any authority.
>>
>>136438850

drives me crezzy when ppl assume xtians are catholic
>>
File: Benedict16.jpg (58KB, 455x533px) Image search: [Google]
Benedict16.jpg
58KB, 455x533px
>>136438850
>If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther, an ex-monk of the Roman Catholic Church, in the year 1517.
>If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to remarry.
>If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560.
>If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582.
>If you are a Protestant, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England, founded by Samuel Seabury, in the American colonies in the 17th century.
>If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1606.
>If you are a Methodist, your religion was founded by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1774.
>If you are a Mormon, Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, New York in 1829.
>If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865.
>If you belong to one of the religious sects known as “Church of the Nazarene” or “Jehovah’s Witnesses,” your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men within the past hundred years.
If you are a Roman Catholic, your church shared the same rich apostolic and doctrinal heritage as the Orthodox Church for the first thousand years of its history. Then, The Orthodoxy broke way from the One True Faith by them misinterpreting the essence of the original Creed of the Church, and all the theological logic and Tradition that accompanied it.
>IF you are an Orthodox Christian, you religion was founded in the year of the Great Schism. by Patriarchs that misinterpreted the Holy Spirit as being from both: the Almighty and equally from Jesus Christ, not correctly as "From The Almighty, Through Jesus Christ.
>>
>>136439229
wrong. Just shows how little you know:
It's Salvation by demonstrated Faith through works.
~ You can't just say, you have to show 'Authentic Worship', I mean, isn't that one of your new borrowed catchphrases these days?
Too funny.
>>
File: IMG_20140505_211028.jpg (652KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140505_211028.jpg
652KB, 2592x1936px
>>136439984
Hitler was a Catholic
Bannon is a Catholic
John Kelly is a Catholic
Tom Brady is a Catholic
Trump is married to a Catholic
Bill Gates is now considering Catholicism
Bill Gates is married to a Catholic.

"Catholics are born for battle."
-Pope Leo
>>
>>136440137
That's the whole problem, they broke from sensible exegetes. They want the Bible to be however they want it to be, and contain whatever they want it to contain.

-It ceases being The Bible, and simply becomes "their bible."
>>
>>136441015
Hitler loved Islam and hated Catholicism.
Bill Gates is a jew.
>>
>>136438993
>stupid chanting
Yeah. What kinda faggots sing about the glory of God? Why would Christians want to glorify Him?
>>
File: Escudo-del-Opus-Dei.png (45KB, 420x503px) Image search: [Google]
Escudo-del-Opus-Dei.png
45KB, 420x503px
>>136441015
Yes, time has come.
>>
>>136440248

Drives *me* crazy when people assume that Catholics are Christians when they're really a bunch of papist idolators.
>>
The Reformation was a mistake. Reforming the Catholic Church in some way was necessary, but the emergence Protestantism was a mistake. I believe things would have been better had the Reformation in continental Europe been more similar to the Reformation in England, that is, splitting from the Catholic Church but largely retaining Catholic theology. If this occurred, I think we would have seen a more traditional Protestant church evolve in Germany and the other Protestant regions, much like Anglicanism, but with a more German flavour instead of English, which would be very interesting and beautiful to see.
>>
Nice try heretic, but I'm a nazarene. We used to be the most based but we no longer outlaw interracial marriage. (it's still frowned upon)
>>
>>136441372
Catholics aren't just 'Christians', we are 'The Christians'.
We don't idolize the Pope, nor do we pray to him, or any of that other weird bullshit you spray out. Some of us actually hate this 'Pope'.
The Pope has only spoken Ex Cathedra twice this last century.
We pray to The Father Almighty, His son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

How can I say this clearly...
You say that because you're stupid.

...again:
>>
>>136438850
'Orthodox' Christian is bullshit, they're really called 'old catholics', and in truth they are not the 'original' church. The Roman Catholic Church is unfortunately the only true 'apostolic' church for one boring reason and one alone:

With no Eastern Roman Emperor, the 'orthodox' church DOESN'T EXIST, it requires a ROMAN emperor to make all patriarchs 'equal' under god. Since Roman catholicism developed with an absence of an Emperor, it is the only church that can canonically persist without one. Roman Catholicism is the true church in the absence of an Emperor, and 'Orthodoxy' is the true church in the presence of an Emperor. Since there is no more Roman Emperors, Orthodoxy is heretical.
>>
>>136441725
yeah well, ya see, first the Lutherans split because of X,Y,& Z,
But now?
Most 'Christian' churches don't even know what 'X, Y, & Z' are...
Today's 'Christian' / low-Protestant churches have far less in common with the actual Luther breakaway church, and more in common with feel-good hippie self-help groups.
>>
>>136442320
I agree that Lutheranism is far, far better than the breakaway churches. But that being said, I still disagree with the theology of Lutheranism.

Also I maintain that the establishment of a German/Germanic church in continental Europe with mostly Catholic theology would have been better in the long run.
>>
>>136441725
...and another thing is, actually this did occur. Their were Protestant churches that had very Catholic flavors, but they faded.

You just don't see it! Do you???!
This is not just Man working, God has His hand in it too.
The Catholic Church has persisted because the Holy Spirit resides in it. This is why we fight, this is God's Church on Earth.
>>
>>136442681
>Their were Protestant churches that had very Catholic flavors, but they faded.
This is quite disappointing to hear.
>>
File: 1483532878187.jpg (134KB, 573x591px) Image search: [Google]
1483532878187.jpg
134KB, 573x591px
Brothers in Christ, join us over at /christian/, we also have a discord with a #prayer-room. All Christian denominations are welcome (The Three Ecumenical or Universal Creeds: Apostles' Creed, Nicene Creed, Athanasian Creed). God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoOJwel1CQU

Hebrews 10:25 KJV
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
>>
This thread is full of sin.

>And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not carnal?

>Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
>Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

>For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.

>For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
>>
>>136439757
well crafted leafpost
>>
>>136442561
Well see, everything would have been better if there weren't such greedy Bishops doing all their fundraising for a better cathedral than the town next door. All the selling of indulgences and saint's bones, all the man-made bullshit that triggered Luther is to blame.
The Council of Trent fixed it, but it was too late, the British took Protestantism and ran with it.

The doctrine is sound,
the men were weak.
That's the real shame.
>>
>>136441015
>"Catholics are born for battle."
must be why tony blair converted
>>
>>136438850
I'm just the guy who thinks the Churches are full of Churchianity scum and the only reason they go is because they have the dough, alight happy fucker$ the lot of scum.
>>
>>136442127
Maybe I'll join u fuckers huh, maybe I'll attend 1 Church service say ya ok fuck it I'm Catholic now screw it u commandment breaking, geometric idoling, painters round bout look at us lots of money scum!
>>
File: VIETNAM_-_Cattolici_2.jpg (29KB, 390x260px) Image search: [Google]
VIETNAM_-_Cattolici_2.jpg
29KB, 390x260px
>>136443088
The true church is a symbol of the 'horizontal' and vertical' relationship:
We should be good to each other as God is good to us. Praying and worshiping in a group is brotherhood, community. That's the essence of the Church.
>>
>>136438850
>t, eternal bumblasted schismatic orthodox larper
>>
>>136443331
This, it's spiritually healthy to commune with fellow believers regularly.
>>
>>136443170
maybe you will...
...it'll help in that wrestling match you have going with those self-deceiving thoughts.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 550x339px
>>136438850
fuck off retard fag

please tell me how
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

supports faith plus works salvation.

>in b4 James 2 dead faith
Yeah its dead because its non-productive, but not non-existent. Faith is for Jesus, works are for mankind. Men can't see our faith so they understand us by our works. Dead faith is still faith.
>>
File: 1496117421653.jpg (320KB, 1386x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1496117421653.jpg
320KB, 1386x1388px
>>136443350
Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand (Matthew 12:25b KJV)
>>
>>136443170
I was once far worse than you my friend.
Trust me, I was a human demon.

Only by the grace of God there go I.
>>
>>136443502
I'm cpong and pating these from a different thread so read them so you avoid shitty arguements

well lets see what it says "saved through faith" well it looks like you don't have to do any works. ""gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you fin' need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(see John 6:38-40 fir Father's will)
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like thise people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on yoir works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven
>>
>>136443581
The Father's will is believe on Jesus
Matthew 7:21 is saying that yoi can't fake your faith but actually have to believe

And you didn't respond to anything it Ephesians 2:8-9 which was the focus. And yes you should still do works since you will be rewarded for it(Rev 22:12) but it won't get you saved(Galatians 3:10-11
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
)
>>
>>136443502
Been through this argument a million times. Not going to go through it again.
Go to Catholicanswers.com
ask that, read the tracts on it, it's all explained out citing Scripture every single step of the way.
Believe the truth, not what you want to believe.
>>
File: hmmm.png (132KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
132KB, 650x650px
>>136438850
>>136438993
>>136439656
>It's a fellow Europeans arguing over the interpretation of what some Jew nailed to a piece of wood said.
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Abrahamic = Proto-Marxist
>>
If there is one demographic on /pol/ that can be considered the most divided and contentious it would be the Christian threads.

It seems like it is literally Catholic and Orthodox/Protestant split right down the middle 50/50...
>>
>>136443904
>pic
If you can't understand the point he was making, you are stupid.
>>
Pick whatever you wish to believe, the details of your Christian version are not as important compared to the character of the people following said religion

You don't want to end up with power hungry people getting in the way of your divine morals, that simply use your group as a tool for their own goals, which happen to almost any religion/ideology

But because we are tribal animals at the end of the day it will still happen no matter what people might say, so go ahead and use the heresy card because it's a wonderful idea to fight amongst ourselves rather than leftists and Muslims. Good luck you guys
>>
File: image.jpg (242KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 598x792px
>>136443706
>nobarguement

>Believe the truth, not what you want to believe.
That's why I believe faith only salvation. I used to think you had to be a good boi but I was wrong.
>>
>>136443904
>pic
It's because they would hate you for loving the Lord. You're a dumbass. KYS
>>
File: 1477237111165.png (871KB, 1300x860px) Image search: [Google]
1477237111165.png
871KB, 1300x860px
>>136443910
What is truth?
>>
>>136441015
Please explain this pic.
What's going on?
>>
File: 1494996781777.jpg (70KB, 557x513px) Image search: [Google]
1494996781777.jpg
70KB, 557x513px
>>136443904
>>
File: 1488369251553.png (740KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488369251553.png
740KB, 1024x512px
>>136444027
>>
File: Christ.jpg (233KB, 1045x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Christ.jpg
233KB, 1045x1417px
>>136444177
I feel that true Christianity has to be unequivocally opposed to the Jew's New World Order to be considered the true narrow path.
What exact """"denomination""""" that is, I do not know...
>>
>>136444177
You should know this anon.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>136438993
>Just read the Bible instead of latching onto a denomination and following every little command they have.
That's what I do. Just follow what the bible says, screw what men say.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 410x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 410x300px
>>136444215
yes
>>
File: image.png (456KB, 513x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
456KB, 513x586px
>>136441015
and they all will burn in hell
>>
File: 1476346112321.jpg (34KB, 475x395px) Image search: [Google]
1476346112321.jpg
34KB, 475x395px
>>136444439
You from /christian/?
>>
File: image.png (344KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344KB, 1000x773px
>>136444398
this
>>
File: image.png (921KB, 996x3150px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
921KB, 996x3150px
>>136444603
of course
>>
Don't forget catholics used to sell entrance into heaven and put people in cages. The laughable sects of the past 500 years all butned witches and other stupid crap too.

Only the orthodox church did not have these problems. Only the orthodox church members have a long history of fighting muslims and keeping the rest of europe free from islam.
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 640x640px
>>136444716
You still send people to hell but you are miles better than catholics.
>>
File: _20170801_105748.jpg (94KB, 720x660px) Image search: [Google]
_20170801_105748.jpg
94KB, 720x660px
>>136444018
>>136444167
And here is the true nature of Christkikes, they would choose their desert YAHWEH over their own flesh and blood. Preferring to live in an afterlife as amorphous, sexless angels than embracing life and its struggle.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 754x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 754x424px
>>136444439
>>
>>136444398
That makes you a messianic jew
>>
>>136440646
The Orthodox church broke away because the Catholics became too greedy. There were only 2 holy cities still in Christian hands in 1054. Constantinople and Rome, the both churches were supposed to be equal, and yet the pope demanded to be recognised as superior to the patriarch of Constantinople.
In the beginning, the differences were very small, just a few differences in how the rituals are done. But after centuries the Orthodox Christianity has indeed accepted too much of the Slavic mythology, leading to people believing in weird rituals with animal tails and lead bullets instead in the power of the Lord.
>>
>>136444863
Ah brat. Kako je u beogradu danas

Jeli je vruce bre

Sta ima novo
>>
>>136444800
>as amorphous, sexless
no swettie

>embracing life
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 18:36
>>
>>136444876
Serb here

I never heard of the tail or bullets crap.
>>
>>136438850
If you are a "Christian" you follow Paul, a person who has never seen Jesus. A person who was called charlatan, magician, spouter of lies, and other derogatory monikers by the other apostles. A person whose road to Damascus story is different in all 3 of his accounts, making him a liar with a bad memory. A person whom Christ himself warned about when he said to beware the leaven of the Pharisees, and likening them to a den of vipers. An egotistical narcissistic psychopath bent on perverting Jesus' beautiful message of "don't be a jackass" and "care for others as if you were caring for yourself".
>>
File: IMG_6076.jpg (58KB, 747x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6076.jpg
58KB, 747x554px
>>136444971
Zdravo brt. Evo 20C i oblacno danas hvala kurcu. Lose kenjam nesto danima. Sta ti, ima li posla
>>
>>136445185
Ne jos. Studiram medicinu na engleske nastave u beogradu. Kuci sam za leto.

Imam prijatelj ovde iz nis koji je zapposlijo se u oracle radi neki java script . Zaradi 6 ili 7 hiljada mesecno
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 395x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 395x701px
>>136445175
So you're saying he hates Jesus but Jesus is totally fine with having the NT be about 50% of stuff Paul wrote.
Sure thing bud.
>>
File: magikarp.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
magikarp.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>136438850
Pro-tip: The Bible is Zionist propaganda. The Father that Jesus refers to is not Yahweh aka Remphan aka Saturn.
>>
>>136445423
Blatant Heresy from the mouth of an apostate!
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 968x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 968x408px
>>136445423
Nope
Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>136445338
Paul was just regurgitating the age old new age BS from Egypt. Repackaged just for you bud. I don't see how Jesus is totally fine with having NT be about 50% of stuff Paul wrote. Do you have the missive he sent? kek
>>
File: 1497686269215.jpg (212KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1497686269215.jpg
212KB, 750x732px
>>136445035
Galatians 3:28
You are following an egalitarian desert cult with (((Rabbi Yeshu))) as its figurehead. Christianity is not European, it is an exported faith from Judaea made for gentiles.
>>
>>136438850
If you believe an invisible guy zapped up a universe with a magic wand, you are as dumb as dogshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>136445562
>Galatians 3:28
Yes you aren't more likely ro be saved based on race, gender, or social class.
>>
File: image.png (169KB, 594x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 594x535px
>>136445580
>>
>>136445540
Christ is not separate from the older Yahwehist religion, he is the fulfillment of Divine prophecy as spoken by the Prophets of the Old Testament. You sound like a heretic that believes in Marcionism
>>
File: cool story brosama.png (380KB, 499x619px) Image search: [Google]
cool story brosama.png
380KB, 499x619px
>>136445519
kek. You don't know me dude. I don't know you but I am sure that you have a penchant for letting a bunch of ancient old farts tell you what to believe and who to deem apostate.
>>
>>136445696
Where did your favourite god come from?
>>
Why are you catholics and orthodox bickering and bitching over each other when you have a common enemy? I'm not a christian, but from what has happened in Western Civilization in the past 300 years, Protestantism has been the worst player in progressing into a better society. The protestants of the 19th century considered anyone who was "Different" as inferior and established laws that put an iron boot on the backs of minorities and women. Protestants of the 20th century were such a big obstacle for progressive movements and even indoctrinated society with memes like "Muh 6000 year old earth, muh evolution is gay, muh global warming is a lie. muh touching your wee wee makes you blind". Protestants of the 21st century tried blaming their autistic children's psycho maniac school shooter behavior on "muh sex ed, muh vidya games, muh rock n roll music" and memed an cheese cheeto into office.

Quit chasing each other, Catholics and Orthodox. You're better than this.
>>
File: image.gif (64KB, 712x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
64KB, 712x865px
>>136445728
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1024x819px
>>136445830
Theres is actually over 300 bit heres some
>>
mfw none if matters because god/s haven't been proven to even exist.
>>
well I am not inclined to disagree. I stay roman catholic for now, because it is not a good time to switch sides towards anything.

For now have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0eit4OcDfk&t=550s

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN3rD28R8xg
>>
If you are ca*holic, you belong to church of satan
/thread
>>
>>136445762
Where did yoir little speck come from?

https://youtu.be/EWiEVNqKhRc
>>
File: image.png (33KB, 722x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33KB, 722x622px
>>136445774
fag
>>
>>136445993
You Sir are a heretic and speak the words of the Devil
>>
File: trump-666.jpg (18KB, 564x293px) Image search: [Google]
trump-666.jpg
18KB, 564x293px
The Mark of the Beast & Modalism
(Oneness Pentecostalism)

https://youtu.be/sZ9Ejxktd5I
>>
File: 1499798899126.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1499798899126.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
All of these delusional animals arguing over who has the correct view of a God who has never been proven to exist. The most hilarious part is by their own rules they would surely burn in hell yet they cling to a false hope and condemn those who do otherwise. Such a sad existence.
>>
>>136445916
that'swhereyou'rewrongkiddo.png
https://youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
>>
>>136445728
tens of thousands of "Christian" sects in the world and you have a monopoly on the truth right? Good going.
>>
>>136446045
Go listen to your commie pope, he surely will prepare you to the comming of antichrist. And remember, fags are ok :)
>>
File: _20170801_110937.jpg (37KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
_20170801_110937.jpg
37KB, 309x360px
>>136445669
Exactly, it is a beyond invented to delegitimise the natural structures which are inherent within humanity such as race, gender, and hierarchy. After all, these things hardly matter when you know you'll be spending an ETERNITY in heaven with your mulatto friends, right?

It makes you a good and docile goy as everything is part of god's plan and all things will turn out okay.
>>
File: image.gif (220KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
220KB, 500x500px
>>136446079
>>
>>136438850
>das rite ma nigga
if you are not orthodox you gay ma nigga
>>
>>136445774
I dont think they do.
I agree that the protestants are the bad apple but for none of the reasons you do. They are adversaries because their reformation marked the beginning of the end of christianity, and they are a progressive element within it.
If they contributed to the opposition of secular progress, sex culture and women they can only be applauded. Unfortunately they already did the damage centuries earlier and only oppose only the latest progressive madness, which is easy.
>>
>>136446142
>thousands meme
Christian cults in south korea with 30 followers don't count
>>
>>136446117
I've watched that before. It's literally a 2 hour amalgamation of biases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
>>
>>136446282
Mark 12:38
And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

Luke 20:46
Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;
>>
>>136446174
the modern popes are hardly representative of catholicism.
>>
>>136446302
>protestants are progressive cancer hurr durr
Meanwhile your pope is promoting communism and faggotry xD
Btw. There is nothing about pope succession, Peter was the only pope.
>>
File: 1502026377211.png (240KB, 1280x520px) Image search: [Google]
1502026377211.png
240KB, 1280x520px
>>136439984
you must
it's the only right way
>>
>>136446368
Christ started with twelve. Just saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 389x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 389x695px
>>136446385
sure thing bud
>>
>>136438850
I'm Catholic, but best of wish to the Orthodox Church: we have our own issues and we Catholics made wrong things in the past, but today we must at least try to work together to fend off the night.

>>136442847
I tried it, but all the time it ends up in infights...Orthodoxes calling us "Cucktolics", us telling them how the Turks killed so many of them, etc...no, I stopped vising that place.
>>
>>136445995
You dodged the question. Your argument is that as the watch requires a watchmaker, so the universe requires a creator. By your own logic, your god requires a creator. Who made your god?
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 666x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 666x328px
>>136446428
Besides rhey're rhe leaders of it.
>>
>>136446428
Saint John Paul II was a great pope. He helped end Communism in Poland, advocated for evangelising the youth and lived a holy life. My only problem with the current Heir to the Throne of Peter is with Pope Francis, who speaks like the opposite of JP II
>>
>>136443502
sola scriptura is a farce
your pitiful reference to 2 Timothy didn't work last thread and it won't work in this one either
>>
>>136446488
which was predicted over a thousand years before
>>
>>136446444
today everyone is progressive cancer
but just 50 years ago the catholic church was not.
so what are you trying to say the catholics are responsible for progressivism inside christianity? No. They opposed it always.
>>
>>136446564
He was also promoting globalism
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1852x6928px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1852x6928px
>>136446540
I posted the linked video, nigger
>>
File: 1501659669128.png (51KB, 1302x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1501659669128.png
51KB, 1302x1296px
>>136446235
Daily reminder.
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 1020x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1020x530px
>>136446564
Don't forget aboit kissing the qouran. That was great.
>>
You people are impossible to save. I apologize for your loss of life in the face of the scary unknown. I hope you can enjoy the small amount of freedom you have left when faced with eternal hellfire because the omniscient, omnipresent god that is all-loving and knows the future decided that even though he knew some people would sin and not believe in him, he still had to send them to hell for being the way he made them.
>>
>>136446622
The Egyptian cults began in 3100bc. They rule the world today. Their prophecies kick major ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (875KB, 2000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
875KB, 2000x1100px
>>136446616
I will follow what is for sure from God not what might be.

And the thread died while I was typing a comment to you but your a faggot so kys you reprbate fag
>>
>>136446753
DUDE, one relligion, lmao. There are no differences between christianity, catholicism, islam, bhuddizm, shamanism, voodoo etc. We are all the same ;)
>>
File: 1499386491451.jpg (41KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1499386491451.jpg
41KB, 400x380px
>>136442281
Quality post
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 400x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239KB, 400x763px
>>136446728
Baptist
>>
File: 1501944455473.png (238KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1501944455473.png
238KB, 400x386px
>>136438850
>you religion was founded in the year 33 by Jesus Christ, the Son of God. It has not changed since that time.
Who are you trying to bullshit here?
>>
>>136446564
I know about him and that he was better than most but as the other anons said he still did questionable things only modern popes would ever be caught doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 620x465px
>>136446884
Preach it boi. Now excuse me I need to kiss more muslim feet like a good boi.
>>
>>136446856
You have no retort because I'm right, but you're too prideful to admit it. You also are conceding that you can't prove me wrong.
You think that you have a better understanding than the Church founded by Christ Himself?
That untamed arrogance will land you in that pic of yours.
>>
>>136439313
>If you lack faith, you wouldn't be doing good works.
I lack faith and I do good works. Not because I have an invisible friend but because I was given an education by my also faithless parents.
>>
File: image.png (357KB, 1199x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357KB, 1199x799px
>>136447034
Again we argued in other threads and you're justa retard. You can't be saved because you're a reprobate so there is zero reason for me to debate you.
kys like all your friends. You're going to hell any ways so you should do us a favor and go there now.
>>
>>136446753
He was a Saint, but still a man thus he could still have erred. Yes i would have never have kissed the blasphemous Kuran, but I can see why he would do such a gesture. However, even though he showed kindness to the Muslims, he was nearly killed in an assassination attempt by them. The followers of the False Prophet of Muhammad will try to always destroy the Holy Church, because they have denied Christ and his Word. JP II was mistaken in believing that they will ever appreciate God due to his naivety and ignorance of Muhammad's teachings.
>>
>>136439229
retard

Yeah its dead because its non-productive, but not non-existent. Faith is for Jesus, works are for mankind. Men can't see our faith so they understand us by our works. Dead faith is still faith.
>>
>>136446856
>what is for sure from God
How do you know that the New Testament is from God?
>because we compiled it for you under the early Church's (unbroken) apostolic succession which you have now divorced yourself from because your found it was too difficult
Every argument you pull comes from the same source: us. Repent and return to the One Body
>>
>>136447212
YAAAS SLAY QUEEN!!!
>>
>>136446092
/thread
>>
>>136447147
>gets told with 'his' own bible
>instead of choosing to see the truth, lashes out with impotenet memes
typical proddy
>>
>>136447212
>How do you know that the New Testament is from God?
How do you? It was from the Holy Ghost to have the apostles write it.

>muh apostilistic tradition
You don't even follow what they taught you retard.

You even put your faggot flag above your religious one. again kys I'm not responding anymore to someone that can't be saved.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
>>
>>136447207
>Faith is for Jesus, works are for mankind
I disagree. Faith IS works and works is faith. We live lives in which we must always do something, be active towards something. Mere declaration of intent will not do. And lofty sentiments of faith alone will not impress god
>>
>>136447466
>works is faith.
So someone that gives to the poor is automatically a Christian? Not how it works bud.
>>
Ahhh, nothing like to wake up and sip your morning coffee while looking at a bunch of redpilled goys verbally battling each other for the glory of being the best worshipper of a Jew.
>>
>>136447466
>God doean't like you for faith alone
Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Galatians
2:16/21
>16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
>21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
3:6-11
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
>11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
5:4-5
>4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
>5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>>
File: thiskillstheprotestantcuck.jpg (55KB, 714x881px) Image search: [Google]
thiskillstheprotestantcuck.jpg
55KB, 714x881px
>>136447454
Yes, scripture is from Divine Inspiration but there were THOUSANDS of letters written the and Church compiled them into the New Testament. By denying the Church's authority of scripture, you deny your own book.

>an alignment of pixels is enough to trigger the fundy protestant brain

Cute video, I found a better one.
>1:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
>>
>>136438850
>Orthodox are political whores of the Byzantine emperor.
>After the fall of Constantinople they became the whore of the Tsars.
>Still don't realize they lost all legitimacy after riding emperor cock and it's why they are a fringe minority in Christendom
>>
>>136447529
he is not christian automatically but may do gods will regardless and a man that does gods will is counted among the faithful regardless of the approval of men on earth.
>>
>>136447645
Your quoting is worthless without a teacher to make you understand their meaning. Christ gave us one: His Church.
>>
File: image.png (189KB, 1112x2893px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189KB, 1112x2893px
>>136447656
>being a faggot
typical faggot

again your a reprobate so there is no reason to debate you.
see pic in >>136444603
>>
>>136438993
>preaches salvation by works.
Please explain how this is a negative thing?
>>
>>136447728
That non christian is still going to burn in hel no matter what unless they turn to Jesus
>>
>>136444663
>Stalin was a saint
Only in R*ssia
>>
>>136447061
Rojo
>>
>>136447866
incorrect, I am sorry to inform you.
>>
>>136447809
Because it isn't what Jesus taught

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
>16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
>18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
>>
File: 1498413610548.jpg (136KB, 399x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498413610548.jpg
136KB, 399x474px
>>136439313
Easy.
James 2:26
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 1067x978px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 1067x978px
>>136447902
see last verse in >>136447917
>>
>>136438850
Lutheranism is a reformed Catholicism, it wasn't a new religion.

The Church of England was founded by Augustine of Canterbury. (We'll skip the British church for now.) Henry separated it from Rome for a few years because the Pope, under pressure from Catherine's nephew the Holy Roman Emperor, would not grant an annulment (not a divorce). The CofE went back to Roman control under Mary, then it separated again under Elizabeth. Henry was a devout, if schismatic, catholic Christian. He did not create a new religion.

Your origin story for Protestants is completely incoherent. I think you are referring to the Protestant Episcopal Church of the United States? It was not founded by Samuel Seabury in the 17th century, he wasn't even alive then. Nor was there a United States at that time. Try again, I guess?

The Pope didn't break away from the rest of the Pentarchy by changing the Creed. Those were two different Popes, years apart. Rome didn't even have a Pope when the mutual excommunications took place, it was a sede vacante.

You can't argue that the Church hasn't changed since the year 33. You have monepiscopacy and three holy orders, which is clearly not the case in the NT. You don't have the graduated system of church membership or the reductions in grade as penance that you see in the early canons. The cult of Mary didn't really exist for the first few centuries. You use a later text form of the New Testament, not that the NT existed in AD 33, but you know what I mean. There are many more innovations.
>>
>>136447917
It's literally a positive and beneficial thing.
You're fucking loopholing yourself out of good grace you kike tier faggot.
>>
>>136447728
Whitout charity (Godly love) every good action is empty.

But a life without actions is fruitless, so we will be dug and pruned... (sins by omission). Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
>>
>>136447806
You can't refute me. The book that you read is a product of the Roman Catholic Church and it was under her authority that it was made the way it is. What authority do you have? The ramblings of some retard that screams his heresy in a rented out office space? You stray from the Church because you find her tutelage difficult, so you give up.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 325x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 325x319px
>>136447992
But it isn't what he taught retard so it's heresy. Your still rewarded for works though(Rev 22:12) just not saved.
>>
>>136447992
He's essentially the equivalent of toddler picking up a biochemistry book and then trying to teach at university.
>>
File: image.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>136448044
I have refuted you in other threads. But you're a faggot so I don't care about you and neither does Jesus. KYS and I'm not reading your whole comment.
>>
>>136447992
the ten commandments is what god consider good. those ten commandments and the salvation through Jesus Christ liberates you from religious and moral extremists.

Salvation by your own works leads to inflation of good deeds when people one up each other. The government can also justify oppression for the greater good. There will eventually be people who say sacrificing your own children is the greatest act of good because global warming or other satanic ideas.
>>
True, which is one of the reasons why Orthodox are the least-cucked Christians today by far.
>>
>>136448286
>I have refuted you in other threads
Prove it.
pro-tip:you can't

And now you claim to know the mind of God!!
Look at how satanic your behavior is becoming.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 762x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 762x1024px
>>136448304
>There will eventually be people who say sacrificing your own children is the greatest act of good because global warming or other satanic ideas.
There already is
Google "slow global warming by having less kids"
>>
>>136442127
How do you defend muslim prayers in the vatican?
How do you interpret 1 Timothy 4:3?
>>
>>136442127
Let me put it to you this way:

I don't care that one le based black man voted for Trump, the fact is that niggers as a whole are a tumor that needs to be excised. Similarly, I don't care that you and a handful of le based catlicks in the deep south hate the current papacy, the fact is that catlicks as a whole are a tumor that needs to be excised.
>>
I don't know why anyone would idolize the Catholic church. The Pope's overly-permissive stupidity is a gigantic problem with Christianity today.

>>136447809
"For it is by grace we are saved, though faith and this is not of yourselves, it is a gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast."
Ephesians 2:8-9
>>
>>136448304
>those ten commandments and the salvation through Jesus Christ
then stop badgering the anon?
>>
>>136440001
NFP is Catholic contraception.

>but muh you aren't using a physical barrier so you are still open to life
You know damn well that the only reason you are going out of your way in practicing NFP is to avoid conception. You think God is so stupid that just because you aren't using a condom that you haven't done everything in your power to fuck specifically when you know the woman can't conceive. In your apologetics you'll go on and on about how NFP isn't contraception, but then later you'll argue to secular people that NFP isn't the "rhythm method" and that it's as or more effective than using a condom. This is Pharisee-tier shit.
>>
>>136438850
Fuck off, nobody cares about your shit.
>>
>>136448417
you are not God faggot your just an abuser of your victims.
>>
>>136446428
>b-but t-the Pope isn't Catholic
wew lad
>>
>>136438850

Though I respect orthobros, you're spreading misinformation. Whether willfully or not, I don't know.
Anyway. The Holy See of Peter has always held authority over the other Sees. It is in the Bilble - OT and NT - it's in the writings of the Church Fathers, both Western and Eastern (!!) and it's in the Church history. The whole schism was mere politically/power motivated/oriented.
Also, anyone but orthos and catholics are not full Christian. Or well, they're heretics in best case, if they're not committing these heresies willfully. Some of them like JW and Mormons are even blasphemers.

PS: Papal infalliability does not concern "personal ramblings" of the Pontiff, but when he announces dogmatic change through the Holy Spirit.

God bless you
>>
>>136447973

>take only some things and leave others out
>reject apostolic succession and say "everyone's a priest"
>reject teachings and people of devotion

No, you're right. It wasn't a "new" religion. But it was the bastardized BYOB-version of something that prevailed for 1500 years and layed the foundation not enlightement and satanic forces taking over the Western world.

As Fr. Mike Schmitz puts it (but not literally, just from my memory, of course):
Roman catholicism is a ship. All other denominations were built by former passengers of the original ship, taking material from it - but only the "good" in their eyes - building new ships. Some of the new ships are so poorly guided, they don't even proceed in the right direction anymore. Some others have nearly the same direction but cannot reach the destination, because faulty ships tend to sink or become un-steerable.
>>
>>136455411

foundation for*
>>
>>136441335
>praising God
ok
>worshipping m*ry whilst fondling anal beads
ticket to hell
>>
>>136455474

>t.assblasted protestant edgelord
>>
>>136455678
Show me where in the Bible it says to worship idols and to repeat the same """""prayers"""" and I'll show you where you're wrong. But wait, there's nothing in the Bible that advocates that, so you're just a hellbound heretic.
>>
>>136455785
The Bible actively says that you are not to repeatedly chant. In this aspect, Catholics are misled, and the level of praise they have for Mary is ridiculous, and the fact that they prey to saints is absolutely heretical.
>>
>>136438850
>by tampering with the original Creed of the Church.
We've been saying the filioque officially since the 6th century at the very least, funny the other four "patriarchs" didn't just use it as an excuse several centuries later before breaking with Rome? Besides, saying filioque isn't even mandatory in the Catholic Church for Byzantine Greeks, it was just a semantic misunderstanding, the doctrine is the same: the Holy Spirits proceeds from the Father, through the Son.
>>
>If you're catholic, your religion was founded by a pagan Roman emperor and when you die you go to hell
>>
>>136444214
a "martyr" becoming his namesake.
>>
>>136455927
Date doesn't mean anything. I'm fairly certain it was said in the Bible that the word of God was being corrupted at that time.
>>
>>136455785
>>136455909

Nice heresy you're spreading there.
Are you aware that praying to the Holy Mother and the other Saints has nothing to do with idolatry ? That they are not being "worshiped" like the golden calf, but begged to pray for us ?

"Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for is sinners, now and in the hour of our death." Does that sound like worshiping a God ? Exactly, I didn't think so, too.

Stop practicing BYOB "Christianity" and come back to the real and one and only Church that has the authority to be called the Body of Christ.
You can't just call it idolatry, because someone else but the Father/Son/Holy Spirit is involved.
>>
>>136444564
>Catholics invent the Bible as a way to give proof and testimony about Herself
>1500 years later some german cavemen discover it
>"I-I made this!1"
>Now think we hate the Bible and they're authoritative to shove the Scriptures through everyone's throats

>>136456170
Sure, and as I said I have no problem with the Filioque since its perfectly orthodox and biblical, I'm just saying that is funny that the """orthodox""" did their schism based on that at least 5 centuries after it was already mainstream in the church to say Filioque. It was an obvious excuse to be autocephalous and not recognice the dogmatic and pastoral primacy of Rome.
>>
>>136456486
>Sure, and as I said I have no problem with the Filioque since its perfectly orthodox and biblical, I'm just saying that is funny that the """orthodox""" did their schism based on that at least 5 centuries after it was already mainstream in the church to say Filioque. It was an obvious excuse to be autocephalous and not recognice the dogmatic and pastoral primacy of Rome.

Yes
>>
>>136456346
Why are you involving them at all? How is the Catholic Church the "real one", because of some tenuous connection to Jesus and Saint Peter?
Are you aware that praying to saints is retarded, because they can't hear you? Are you aware that the only person you CAN pray to is God? Regardless of if you think you're praying to them, your friends are doing the exact same thing God would be doing if you weren't heretical. Why not just pray to God?
>>
File: 1498150066428.jpg (63KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
1498150066428.jpg
63KB, 540x445px
>>136438850
Reminder that you're undermining nationalism by following international religions.
>>
>>136456617

>How is the Catholic Church the "real one", because of some tenuous connection to Jesus and Saint Peter?
Yes. On the other hand, does that mean you're rejecting the Bible and the teachings of Christ himself then ? Got it !
>because they can't hear you
Wrong.
>>
>>136456827

Wrong. The Bible encourages borders and distinct peoples explicitly. The only thing that keeps you thinking Christianity is against natural law is, because you let yourself influence by fancy un-sourced infographics and un-authorized people telling wrong things.
>>
>>136456885
You think that the Church established by Peter is the same as the Catholic Church today? If you do, you are blind. Let's say Peter went to Rome and said "I hereby establish a Catholic Church", if the Catholic Church deviated from the initial church founded by Peter, why would you still believe it? Because it was established first (it wasn't) it hasn't been corrupted? Because whatever the Catholic Church is preaching, it isn't Biblical.
How do you know they can't hear you? Where in the Bible does it say anybody but God can be prayed to? Show me. Why on EARTH would God encourage you to pray to Saint George rather than, umm, GOD HIMSELF?
>>
>>136456617
Angels hear you. The hairs on your head are numbered. Why do you think that saints are deaf and mute?
>>
File: IMG_9457.jpg (251KB, 1846x1212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9457.jpg
251KB, 1846x1212px
>Protestant
>calling someone heretical
>>
>>136456617

Addition: If I may reference the following webpage where it is explained so that even protestant dummies understand it:

https://www.catholic.com/tract/praying-to-the-saints
>>
>>136457145

>he rejects earliest Church teachings
Yeah, opinion thrown into the trash for obvious reasons.

God bless you and may he lead you away from arrogance and heresy and back to the right path to salvation
>>
>>136457206
Why do you think otherwise? Even still, why pray to saints when you can just pray to God, who is himself all powerful. Nobody else is. What gives?
>>
>>136457145
Catholic means universal, to accentuate the fact that there is only one (obviously). And corrupted or not, still is the only one.

https://www.catholic.com/video/when-was-the-word-catholic-first-used
>>
>>136438850
>>IF you are an Orthodox Christian, you religion was founded in the year 33 by Jesus Christ, the Son of God. It has not changed since that time. Our Church is now almost 2000 years old. And it is for this reason, that Orthodoxy, the Church of the Apostles is considered the true “One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.”
>believes in trinity

kek
>>
>>136457389
Well, one teaching is not to repeatedly chant like a retard, yet you Catholics do that quite a bit.
Show me some teachings of Jesus that correlate to anything you say about hailing Mary and praying to saints.
>>
>>136456617
The papacy is just a minor detail, frankly I dont understand why catholics try to defend it first like the most relevant and distinctive thing about catholicism.

The Catholic Church is the real one because Christ only created one Church, which is his body, based on a defined hierarchy, societal laws, sacraments, scriptures and apostolic succession and everything within the context of a Holy Tradition. If you try to take appart one of those elements, you're not in the Church but in a parody.

The "church" as a group of free thinkers whose only authoritative source is the "Bible" as if it was some sort of super holy book fallen from the sky ala Qu'ran is a modern invention.

If you read about the churches fathers of the first centuries, even the immediate disciples of the apostles, you won't find anything that resembles protestantism, only catholicism (or orthodoxy as eastern orthodox would argue, but because we are the same Church just in schism, not like protestantism which is a human invention).

>>136456827
Nationalism and globalism are 2 sides of the same coin

Catholicism is about patriotism and empire-building under the cross following the example of the Eternal Rome.

The love for your tribe, race and homeland, is directly taught by the 4th comandement, it can't replace God however, that'd be idolatry, likewise letting in millions of migrants is directly against God's commandements, its just a matter of rational order against "muh feelings" (nationalism) or financial kikery (globalism).
>>
>>136457468
I'd rather depart from a corrupt "church" than swallow its poison. It does not warrant my faith just because it has existed for so long.
>>
>>136438850
factually incorrect. If you aren't Catholic or Eastern Orthodox, you're protestant, which is an umbrella term for all other (neutered) forms of Christianity. If you're anything else, you're not a legitimate religion and need to be baptized or die.

t. Catholic
>>
>>136457646
>Catholicism is about patriotism and empire-building under the cross following the example of the Eternal Rome.
By definition, empire is a body of multiple nations. Empire abolishes borders between nations. If you're pro empire, you might as well be pro EU and one world government.
>>
>>136457818

This man is right.
>>
>>136458141

>le ebin slippery slope logic
You're doing it wrong. The Chruch and therefore Christianity is no political entity.
>>
>>136441015
Nazis had plans to eradicate Christians from Europe at some point.
Jesus was a Jew after all.
>>
>>136458439
Vatican and Izrael are political entities.
>>
>>136438850
Amen
>>
>>136458141
Empires are nation-builders. Nationalism just tries to preserve, it doesn't build anything. Imperialism is the proactive approach. Globalist structures like the EU are not empires, are just means to disolve the existing nations and atomize its population into a brown, ultra-individualistic, hedonistic and uncritical mass of people with no religion, ethinicty or national identity or even defined gender, because its just more profitable.
>>
What if im anglican
>>
>>136459131
Then when Henry VIII broke away from the Church.
Also, congrats on not being a heretic.
>>
>>136458705
>just means to disolve the existing nations and atomize its population into a brown, ultra-individualistic, hedonistic and uncritical mass of people with no religion, ethinicty or national identity
That's exactly what happened in Rome. That's the endgame of empires. When borders are lifted and cultures are intermingled, cultural relativism and individualism go rampant. There is no avoiding that.
>>
>>136438850
The patriarchates of Antioch, Alexandria and Jerusalem schismed away from Rome with the council of chalcedon. The patriarchate of Constantinople schismed away from Rome slowly over the course of about 300 years following the impasse in 1054. All who have schismed from the pope have suffered great tribulations at the hands of foreign invaders. One might imagine it is the natural repercussion of schism from the pope.

Moral of the story is to always be in communion with the seat of peter, the rock on which the church was founded and the custodian of the keys to heaven
>>
>>136445058

Serbs shoot guns on Christmas and this Bulgarian Tatar here is jealous because we like our guns

t.Serb
>>
>>136453194
Well of course anon, that there is an essential difference between artificial contraception and NFP is obvious to anyone, even if they have the same result. What you're arguing is comparable to being against the Weather forecast because it also predicts the future like astrology or divination. It's stupid (of course, that NFP isn't inherently immoral doesn't mean all use of it is OK, if you can afford to have and raise more children but don't, then you would be guilty of sin.)
>>
File: Orthodox.png (2MB, 1212x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Orthodox.png
2MB, 1212x1564px
>>
File: 1454836273451.png (395KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454836273451.png
395KB, 500x375px
>be muslim
>invade, pillage, behead and rape europe as I wish
>new christian religion appears
>kill them all!
>christianity gains strenght and decides to remove kebab from Europe and pay muslims with the same coin.
>W-why are christians so evil? we are a religion of peace!
>>
File: 1493694815250.png (184KB, 1794x547px) Image search: [Google]
1493694815250.png
184KB, 1794x547px
>>
>>136457389
Catholic mix the Doctrine of God with paganism which is pretty much same thing Adam and Eve done in Genesis
>>
>>136454731
>The Holy See of Peter has always held authority over the other Sees. It is in the Bilble - OT and NT - it's in the writings of the Church Fathers, both Western and Eastern (!!) and it's in the Church history.
False. Provide evidence if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>136464853
Jesus did appointed someone for revelations: the seven messengers and 'John'
>>
File: IMG_0188.png (211KB, 2157x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.png
211KB, 2157x768px
>>
>>136464072
Pharisee-tier shit.
>>
>>136438850
My wife is very hostile to me becoming Orthodox. What do I do about this? I'm being serious.
>>
>>136456346
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Stupid hellbound kraut. What you're doing is blasphemy, the one unforgivable sin. You're going to hell regardless if you repent so it's no surprise that you stick to your satanic, God mocking pagan cult.
>>
File: poo.jpg (187KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
187KB, 846x900px
>>136438850
>>
>>136459131
>>136459252
Redpill me on anglicanism
>>
File: 1487041405472.jpg (71KB, 908x539px) Image search: [Google]
1487041405472.jpg
71KB, 908x539px
>>136469327
>I will not allow a woman to teach or have authority over a man
>Women obey your husbands
>slaves obey your masters
oy vey goy
>ancient Greeks and Jews were white
>>
>>136439313
James 2:26 faggot
>>
File: 1501562665666.png (724KB, 1548x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1501562665666.png
724KB, 1548x2592px
>>
File: 1501562764042.png (1MB, 1578x6054px) Image search: [Google]
1501562764042.png
1MB, 1578x6054px
>>
File: 1496766461135.jpg (893KB, 1500x2057px) Image search: [Google]
1496766461135.jpg
893KB, 1500x2057px
>>
File: 1483663710019.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
1483663710019.png
381KB, 1380x511px
>>
File: 1497231554216.png (727KB, 1097x552px) Image search: [Google]
1497231554216.png
727KB, 1097x552px
>>
File: 1496078426992.png (2MB, 1386x4653px) Image search: [Google]
1496078426992.png
2MB, 1386x4653px
>>
TO THE NON ORTHODOX FAGS IN THIS THREAD: GTFO NOW!

Only the Orthodox Church is the true Church.
>>
File: 1481328301570.jpg (614KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1481328301570.jpg
614KB, 800x609px
>>136470781
No
Burn the heretic
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
99% true op.

except for the part where you forgot to mention catholics are the one true church, and you eastern faggots broke off in the schism.

you'll be back because you aren't as godless as the protestants. hurry up.

deus vult
>>
>>136470033
"we izn't teh caholic but we are kinda like teh catholic!!"
>>
File: orth.jpg (785KB, 1200x1614px) Image search: [Google]
orth.jpg
785KB, 1200x1614px
>>136470781
>>
>>136438850
Why the fuck does orthodox Jesus always look like a fucking Mongoloid Mongolian.... Also any religion that the filthy Serbs believe in, is obviously wrong.
>>
File: IMG_4855.jpg (183KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4855.jpg
183KB, 1024x724px
>>136470781
Unironically this.
>>
File: IMG_3643.png (841KB, 922x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3643.png
841KB, 922x920px
>>136471333
>you eastern faggots broke off in the schism
The Pope excommunicated the Patriarchs of Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch, and Jerusalem. It's pretty clear he's the one who broke off relations.
>>
File: 1500434784226m.jpg (125KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1500434784226m.jpg
125KB, 1024x682px
>>136438850
actually the only patriarchate that still existed in the east at the time of the schism was Constantinople which proceeded to break with Rome and take everyone else with it. also the patriarch of Alexandria is currently not in communion with the eastern orthodox now and the patriarch of Antioch rejoined in communion with Rome as the patriarch of the Melkite Catholic church. Catholics have 2/5 sees, oriental Orthodox have 1/1, and the eastern orthodox have 2/5. not that any of this matters as the pentarchy was just Roman political horseshit with no basis in scripture or tradition, Constantinople didn't have any business becoming a patriarch in the first place and only did because it was the cap of Rome and all the other patriarchs protested it.
>>
>thinking this sandnigger shit is real
why r christards so dumb
>>
>>136475495
sorry I meant oriental Orthodox have 1/5 sees. also it was right for the church to develope around petrine primacy in the absence of the Roman emporer.
>>
>>136475319
don't be stupid he only excommunicated Constantinople, Antioch is currently in communion with Rome and Alexandria was long gone at the time of the schism and the rest were under Muslim occupation anyways, it was literally Rome vs. Constantinople in a death struggle for primacy, it was bound to happen with the retarded Roman pentarchy system that half the church rejected to begin with.
>>
File: 1495720688592.jpg (15KB, 523x287px) Image search: [Google]
1495720688592.jpg
15KB, 523x287px
>>136438993
Who put your bible together when? Who was it that gave us the bible and defined it whereas before it was just a bunch of writings about Jesus?
>>
File: 1486961663422.png (140KB, 945x745px) Image search: [Google]
1486961663422.png
140KB, 945x745px
>>136438850
wrong
>>
>>136460351
>All who have schismed from the pope have suffered great tribulations at the hands of foreign invaders.
gee I wonder why Constantinople fell. I'm sure it has nothing to do with (((Catholics)))
>>
>>136476114
>Antioch is currently in communion with Rome
The legitimate Patriarch of Antioch is Greek Orthodox. The Melkite Greek Catholic Bishop of Antioch is from a line of bishops that broke from the legitimate Church of Antioch and established their own parallel church.
>>
>>136438993
Christianity wasn't by Jesus. The New Testament has been written by people who haven't met Jesus.

Christianity as a whole is essentially a fanfiction.
>>
File: fanf.jpg (98KB, 1218x300px) Image search: [Google]
fanf.jpg
98KB, 1218x300px
>>136482734

Gold.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.