[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most Fascists so emotionally sensitive? I used to think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 44

File: nazigay.jpg (646KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
nazigay.jpg
646KB, 800x1120px
Why are most Fascists so emotionally sensitive?

I used to think SJW types were easily triggered, but neo Nazis take it to a whole new level, they even get triggered by the type of consenting adult a stranger likes to go to bed with.
>>
They get triggered by it because it's a direct contradiction with their ideals. It is a case of individual freedom and pleasure being sought out at the expense of the state. Any attempts at normalizing the behavior leads to it being propagated further, which is directly harmful to the state
>>
Is it bad for the state though?

Rome was full of queers and they did alright for a while.
>>
>>136432408
Modern fascism is the ultimate expression of insecurity. Frog Nazis are insecure about their manliness, sexuality, self-esteem and determination so they took on a political ideology that revolves around keeping straight white men at the absolute top of the pecking order at all costs. They've been duped into believing that unwavering, ruthless self interest (with bullshit racial and sexual identity politics at the forefront) will erase all self-doubt and make them a better person. Subjugating others is a part of this insecure ego-driven ideology, and so they do so. Empathy for people they cannot relate to goes out the window, and they come up with any excuse they can to justify subjugating those they view as lower than them. Such bullshit excuses can be observed in this very thread :^)
>>
>>136433691
Empathy for people that cannot relate to has no place in their ideology
>>
>>136433888
Has a Frog Nazi ever genuinely felt empathy for someone that wasn't straight and white? Serious question. Frog Nazi input wanted
>>
>>136432408

Seriously though, how is it bad for the sate? The only thing I can think of is that it might reduce birth rates, but not by that much and also they can just adopt some of the kids straight people abandon (also lesbians could get IVF)
>>
>>136435183
No. Next question.
>>
>>136435183
>Frog Nazi
Are you demanding empathy from others? Racists feel empathy for others outside of their race. That's why most want segregation. Blacks should be among other blacks in a tropical region so they don't get ashy or lack the vitamin D. We all benefit when everyone is happy! Yay empathy!
>>
>>136436746
So i said,
>Empathy for people they cannot relate to goes out the window, and they come up with any excuse they can to justify subjugating those they view as lower than them.
and then he said,
>Blacks should be among other blacks in a tropical region so they don't get ashy or lack the vitamin D.
can't make this shit up, man! /pol/ is so wacky!
>>
It is a reaction to radical leftism. Thank shit like gamergate. This single group of events created probably more white nationalists than any other recent event in history. Your sjw friends are literally responsible for the rise of racism in America.
>>
>>136431947
Conservatives have always been the original SJWs. Who do you think was behind shit like banning Harry Potter for promoting "witchcraft" all those years back?
>>
>>136438398

Based on a (misguided) platform of objective morality and ethics. Progressives do not know exactly what they believe, or what they wish to achieve. It is all some vague, abstract notion that they desire. Also you will realize that moderate Christians and traditionalists did not support their causes, and calmed their shit down.

Progressives seem to be gaining speed in their forms of tyranny because with them, there is no middle ground, and yet you can never really get from them any solid answers that do not rest on sheer sentimentality.

You are full of dog shit, anon.
>>
>>136431947

I hate moralizing of any kind.

It just so happens that SJW's and the Left are doing 95% of the moralizing, so they deserve the most contempt and resistance.

If this was 1998, then sure, it would probably be conservative Christians being the biggest faggots.
>>
>>136438248
I mean, you're right, but that says more about white guys than anyone else. I mean, fucking gamergate? Really? Some bitch got a questionable Kotaku article written about her shitty game and that was enough to get straight white guys mad enough at SJWs to become fucking nazis? So fucking sensitive. Seriously. Sensitive, coddled and insecure. Other people have real problems, straight white guys become fucking ethno-nationalist revolutionaries when you mess with their video games. Holy shit.
>>
"Nazis"? Really? GOTTA be a fuckin' millennial.

If millennials aren't the dumbest little dickless fucks to ever infect the earth, I don't know what is.

"Nazis"? Kiddo, read a fuckin' history book ya beta fuck boy.
>>
"Conservatives have always been the original SJWs. Who do you think was behind shit like banning Harry Potter for promoting "witchcraft" all those years back?"

Umm. Trying to ban witchcraft is a form of social justice?

You GOTTA be a fuckin' dickless little millennial. You GOTTA be.
>>
>>136431947
I'm a pro-gay Fascist, in fact most orthodox fascists (who aren't nazis), tend to be bisexual, which is clearly the superior path. Yea I realise that the gay 'community' has serious flaws, but Fascism is fundamentally opposed to weakness, and the is nothing weaker than being triggered.
>>
>>136438917

This is boring bait
>>
>>136439206
>Trying to ban witchcraft
Hahahaha dude please tell me you're 80 and you watch Fox News every night. You GOTTA be.
>>
>>136439112

You're saying a group like Antipodean Resistacne, who are openly Nazis, are not Nazis?
>>
>>136438781
>Progressives seem to be gaining speed in their forms of tyranny
So that's why Donald Trump is the current US president, he appointed elite bankers to his cabinet and is working on turning the 7 income tax brackets into 3 and lowering taxes for the top one? You know, essentially giving he and his friends tax breaks, and robbing the treasury of money it could be using for valuable social programs and infrastructure projects? All that progressive tyranny? Man, us progressives really did it this time.
>>
File: day-of-the-rope.png (174KB, 700x920px) Image search: [Google]
day-of-the-rope.png
174KB, 700x920px
>>136431947
Get fucked, cunt.
>>
>>136440047

Racist snowflake
>>
File: TheOnlyGoodFagg.jpg (399KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
TheOnlyGoodFagg.jpg
399KB, 1200x900px
>>136432726
STDs are a major expense in medicine, which the healthcare system has to take care of by usage of state money, an easily avoidable expense that is just to be a well behaved human, all it takes to change if for some intellectuals to stand up and say, "We refuse to behave like animals, this time the future of white children go beyond our mortal pleasures." This applies also for crime, unreasonable wars, and any other expense the state has to deal with just because people have no integrity, like: obesity, diabetes, some assaults, HIV, anal cancer, just to mention few. So are you going to behave like an animal or understand we evolved to be social and to benefit society we have to give our best, be our best and secure the existence of the white race(I'm assuming you're white)? Leading by example of course, to which our integrity, morals, honor, and discipline will teach the younger generations.
>>
>>136437983
As a black man, I empathize with whites and other racists. I can see where they're coming from because we are all made up of at least 70% water. But i know i can't fully relate to them because biologically we are different. Maybe if we separate, we won't have to interact with each other, then racial conflicts will disappear. Biology is a damn good fact and when i talk to nazi frogs, they tell me we can work our conflicts out, so that we both mutually benefit.

As blacks, we cannot reasonably expect beings differently constituted to have our instincts or to believe as we do, any more than we can expect dogs to climb trees or cats to bark at intruders. And let us beware of the word "superiority." If it means that we are superior in terms of our own values, it is mere tautology; if it has an objective and practical meaning, it poses a question that can only be answered only when the future has proved which peoples will survive and which will go under in the proximate struggle for possession of an overcrowded globe.
>>
>>136431947
>triggered by the type of consenting adult a stranger likes to go to bed with.

It's disgusting, anon. I don't judge people for their food choices either. But when a person starts eating a plate of shit in front of me, well, it makes me lose my appetite.

My disdain for gays is something similar to that. It's like people walking around with shit-smelling breath and brown stains all over their faces talking about how awesome the last bowl of shit tasted. Then all of a sudden society waving the shit-eating flag in your face every time you go outside. Your television shows are full of people gargling shit, and they want to teach your children about how awesome it is to eat shit.

If you get grossed out by it, everyone tells you you're a bigot. Why don't you tolerate the shit-eaters, anon? They're just like you and me! Come to the shit-eating parade anon, it'll be fun. Then you get dragged there by your girlfriend, and you can see how sick everyone is. Eating shit isn't good for you, so they get disgustingly frail and gross. They smell bad, and they speak in a weird lisp that tells everyone around them that they're a shit eater. They start complaining about non-shit-eaters being evil, and that anyone who doesn't eat shit should just die out already.

That's homosexuality. That's faggots. They're disgusting.
>>
>>136439988

Yeah, you mean your neo-liberal overlords selling you fuckers to the elites as well?
>>
>>136440566

fug, I've been trying to figure out what the gay-red pill is for a while and I think you just gave it to me.
>>
>>136440152
You sound like a nigger that understands, so I'll tell you a little secret about superiority. It is irrelevant, because in Natsoc whomever is economically superior has to help their brothers who are having a rough time, if you're intellectually superior you have to help the ones who don't get it so well, and with race superiority is just to keep a state of perfect competition between ethno states, in that way you'll do your very best to beat the chinks who are doing their very best to beat the whites to which we'll do our best to beat the niggers, it's like a GDP free-for-all, whomever is really superior will archive the most progress. In the end the ultimate goal is to leave this planet before the sun dies and makes any of our descendants go extinct.
>>
>>136440566

So, you are personally offended on an emotional level by them?

And you wish they didn't have free speech?
>>
You made this same thread an hour ago give it a rest
>>
File: 1498791496513.png (747KB, 616x936px) Image search: [Google]
1498791496513.png
747KB, 616x936px
>>136431947
>they even get triggered by the type of consenting adult a stranger likes to go to bed with.

By your fucking stupid logic, 95% of the people who ever lived up until this point are "le triggered right-wing snowflakes XDDD" for finding sodomy and boy-molesting disgusting.
Gas yourself, boy-buggering queer freak.
>>
>>136435183
Frog nazi here.
Yes.

On the internet I sperg but I've achieved semi-chad status irl. /pol exposed me to viewpoints that differed greatly from what I was previously led to believe. It's really easy for this place to catch a hold of conspiracy theorists and midnight alcoholic shitposters (me).
>>
>>136441130
Yes. I wish they couldn't spread their bullshit. I wish they could be pushed back into the shadows and not be allowed to fuck with our children's minds. I wish they didn't start shoehorning faggots and dykes into every piece of media, even if they blatantly don't belong.

Here's the deal. Certain powers on earth are using this sexual deviancy stuff to destroy our society. They introduced it slowly, but now that they've got the tolerance train going, they're accelerating very fast. Everyone knows homosexuality isn't about 'love'. It's about taking as much cock in the ass as possible until you die of AIDS or your butthole becomes medically unstable. But they don't want us to think about the dirty side of it. They want to show two clean-cut, cheery, handsome men who just want to adopt a kid. But if you've ever lived in a gay area, you know very well that this isn't the truth. They fuck 365 guys a year, and they never even learn their names. They do anonymous sex, nightly, until they die. And love never once comes into the equation. Even gay 'marriages' are a sham. There's no exclusivity, and they just go to orgies together and play house.

They want to use this deviancy to destroy notions of gender, tradition, family, etc. They're using this insane shit to atomize us and turn us into pleasure-chasing bots. And the gay agenda was just step 1. Now they want to push trannies on our kids next, and they've already begun. Faggots are only the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>136440566
kek agrees, and so do a lot of gay men. The guys who swallow dildo swords in public to promote their ass fucking rituals are faggots and should be killed.

>to find out who is in control
>look for who you can't question
However the fuck it goes.
>>
>>136431947
>Fascists
>Neo-nazis
>The same thing

Let me know if you need help killing yourself.
>>
hurry! everyone reply to the slide thread! GO!
>>
>>136441678

Not all fascists are Nazis, but all Nazis are fascists.
>>
File: tumblr_mm3vkhxoDf1qgksslo1_1280.jpg (148KB, 612x609px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm3vkhxoDf1qgksslo1_1280.jpg
148KB, 612x609px
>>136440566
>They start complaining about non-shit-eaters being evil, and that anyone who doesn't eat shit should just die out already
>This is what Frog Nazis actually believe

If you honestly think society at large is telling you that being straight is evil, you're insecure. You see a couple gay people get represented in the media and it means way more than it should mean to you because you're insecure.

Hyper-masculine heterosexuality in men is being championed and celebrated in the media more than any other sexuality at the moment, hence the current straight female obsession with male height, beards and BDSM powerplay. Who do you think the makeup-soaked girls going out on a saturday wearing chokers and high heels are looking for?
Perhaps THAT'S what's making you insecure? Something you want to talk about, anon?
>>
>>136441326

Not really, in most cultures throughout history it was common and widely accepted.

It's only when the Jews infiltrated Rome with Christianity that people started to be triggered by it.
>>
>>136442550
>boy molesting is OK because some upper class Romans did it :^)

t. Greg "Gut Grindr" Johnson
I guess slavery is OK too then, because the Romans practiced it.
>>
File: image.png (782KB, 1040x1226px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
782KB, 1040x1226px
>>136431947
>antipodean resistance
didn't know Aussies actually call themselves that.
Also funny to think that you'll be reading this upside down.
>>
>>136442180
>because you're insecure.
Wow, thanks for the psychological diagnosis, Dr. Freud. You sure hit the nail on the head. You must have some heightened ability to read people or something because you just totally dug into my subconscious and pulled out my flaws. Wow, just wow. You're so smart.
>>
>>136433691
Wow, I didn't know someone could be as big a faggot as you. Keep sucking that strawman's cock.
No one cares about being on top of the "pecking order". Why is it so hard for a faggots like you to understand that we need more white babies and to protect our culture?
>>
>>136442550
Pederasty in the Greco-Roman world was only practiced occasionally by degenerate and decadent nobles and even in that strata it was seen as somewhat deviant. Being a faggot as a pleb would have gotten you killed, just like throughout most of European history.
>>
>>136443239

Just sharing a controversial opinion.

Besides,hardly anything in that picture applies to this thread.
>>
>>136442775
A basic observation, but also an accurate one. People who are secure in their identity as a straight white man (or whoever they are) don't feel the need to hate others for something they can't change. Same reasoning behind some agender omnisexual whatever-the-fucks saying being cis and straight is evil. They're not okay with themselves, so they attack a societal phenomenon that picks at their insecurity somehow.

Something about gays being able to live free and happy in an extremely niche social circle with good friends and a healthy sex life somehow pricks at you a little bit, right? Especially when they have the nerve to go out in those parades and shamelessly display how happy they are. I mean, the NERVE of those people!
>>
File: 1500539135255.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1500539135255.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>136442180
>>
>>136431947
In my case, i'm just tired od this constant Pride Parade buisness and the News i hear from countries to the west of me...
Why can't they just fuck off?
>>
>>136444234

Probably because people keep attacking them and trying to regulate against them.

If gays ere treated equally, I'm quite confident they wouldn't need the parades. Unfortunately a lot of people keep attacking them, so the parade goes on.
>>
File: 1500824222038.jpg (166KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500824222038.jpg
166KB, 906x1024px
>>136443496
>He thinks he's being edgy and being contrarian by going with what every mass media Jew says.
When did Aussie shitposting lose its bants? I really do miss them.
>>
>>136432726
>for a while

Yeah then the Visigoth hordes came in and decimated the place.

Faggotry shouldn't be celebrated.
>>
File: 1492770372510.jpg (65KB, 480x793px) Image search: [Google]
1492770372510.jpg
65KB, 480x793px
>>136431947
>>136433691
t. aids ridden melbournites
>>
>>136444350
I don't mind gay rights, I mind the way they are advocating for them.
I don't Think we should force Christian temples to bind homosexual relationships tho, state should be doing it with just the paperwork.
>>
>>136444651

I don't think we should force any church to do gay weddings, or have female priests, or anything like that.

Marriage as sanctioned by the church and as defined by law are separate entities. Personally I can't see why anyone would want to be married in a church that is only allowing them because they've been forced to.
>>
>>136444350

They'll go on forever no matter what fighting some boogeyman of their own personal issues long after actual legal equality and move onto the tyranny of trying to achieve equality of outcomes, just like the black and feminist professional grievance industries until there is a massive economic collapse or some other catastrophe where a huge amount of people have too many real problems to tolerate their bullshit.
There are too many otherwise useless liberal arts majors who would have no jobs without the never ending battle led on by old insane hippy professors who have made the 60s their entire career and too many profitable "action groups" set up by them.
Anything beyond just legal equality instated for special groups of people just sets the stage for a fight, and rightly so.
>>
>>136445183

Maybe, but publicly attacking them just gives them more credibility.
>>
File: 1424113379504.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1424113379504.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>136445981
>If you ignore the bad man maybe he will go away.
>>
>>136439619
Was that mispell intentional?
>>
>>136446587

They're not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you attack them, they become stronger, if you ignore them they'll still be there.
>>
>>136446709

No, but it might as well have been.
>>
ITT: maximal shill projection
>>
File: DGnFUAtU0AA3fbj.jpg:large.jpg (49KB, 877x526px) Image search: [Google]
DGnFUAtU0AA3fbj.jpg:large.jpg
49KB, 877x526px
>>136431947
Haha yeah bro I totally see nothing wrong with that
Haha yeah bro my worldview isn't at all about a national rebirth through the struggle of removing these things and creating cohesion haha
Yeah dude traditionalist and futurists are just snowflakes amirite?? haha lmao
>>
>>136446810

Yeah they are.

Your ideology is weak.
Your worldview is worthless.
Your backwards traditions are of no use to the modern world.
>>
File: svUDhbEh-770x667.jpg (107KB, 770x667px) Image search: [Google]
svUDhbEh-770x667.jpg
107KB, 770x667px
>>136431947
>this thread
>>
>>136446945
None of these things are the slightest bit accurate and you couldn't extrapolate on them even if you tried.
Give me a single reason why homofaggotry is beneficial, as the burden of proof lays on your aids ridden hands.
>>
>>136447053

White nationalists need a whole nation to themselves because they are too frail to coexist with humanity.

Your worldview is that of a racecuck, if it was successful that would be a disaster, but it will not be.

Your backwards traditions being of no use to the modern world I think is quite self explanatory.

Anyway, homofaggotry is beneficial because it reduces overpopulation.
>>
File: 1474504179433.png (53KB, 435x379px) Image search: [Google]
1474504179433.png
53KB, 435x379px
>>136431947
>tfw agree with /pol/ on most things
>tfw still can't stop fantasizing about men
>>
File: centrist.png (325KB, 876x654px) Image search: [Google]
centrist.png
325KB, 876x654px
>>136446954

>more like this but nice try
>>
>>136433691
The insecurity stems from the fact that our nation isn't secure, our people are being slowly genocided and our elected leaders don't give two shits about us.

So yeah no shit we are insecure you fuckin faggot
>>
File: 1392262596959.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392262596959.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>136431947
This is what I dislike about the ideology as well. I agree with them about natural order, hierarchy, anti-egalitarianism, autocratic leadership etc., but them wanting to meddle in people's private lives like a bunch of faggot commie rulecucks pisses me off. Guess I'm more something like a libertarian monarchist.
>>
>>136432726
>coincidental "fact"
Sage goes in all fields, fuck faggots.
>>
>>136442180
>what Frog Nazis
What else did the blue checkmarks on Twitter tell you?
>>
>>136449042
>but them wanting to meddle in people's private lives like a bunch of faggot commie rulecucks pisses me off.
Social parasites and sodomites/coalburners/whores deserve death, they are an impediment to a traditionalist society. The "leave me alone dad, it's my body" assumes that the life decisions and Overton window of socially acceptable beliefs is inconsequential to the health and stability of a civilization.
>>
>>136438898
>le just let people do what they want we live in a vacuum xD

lolbertarians are so fucking dumb
>>
>>136449372
That's fighting the symptoms while ignoring the cause of the illness. Modern society is degenerate and twists everything it touches. That doesn't mean it's right or a smart idea to persecute homosexuals who privately live in monogamous relationships, and who might even contribute to the nation if you didn't oppress them. It's like saying sex should be banned because promiscuity exists and is so widespread in today's society.
>>
File: lolbertarians.jpg (292KB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
lolbertarians.jpg
292KB, 800x443px
>>136449042
Lolbertarians get the rope too along with sodomites
>>
>>136449665
>That's fighting the symptoms while ignoring the cause of the illness.
The cause is the politically correct disease that has invoked some egalitarianism in terms of all activities and behavior, led, in part, by the critical theories endlessly attacking traditionalist platforms, like stable family units (which are now 'prison sentences' for women who only want their bodies and couldn't bear having a kid that would make them fat).
>Modern society is degenerate and twists everything it touches.
>That doesn't mean it's right or a smart idea to persecute homosexuals who privately live in monogamous relationships
These two things contradict each other. It's either degenerate and deserves to be purged, or it's "perfectly fine" to let fags continue to spread HIV at the rates they do.
Putting your penis inside the anus of another man will not create white children, it is antithetical to the future of the ethnostate.
>who might even contribute to the nation if you didn't oppress them
They have to be human to be oppressed, fool.
>It's like saying sex should be banned because promiscuity exists and is so widespread in today's society.
No, it's saying that faggots and coalburners should be ostracized because their behavior is contrary to the platforms of traditionalist thought I mention above. It is the definition of a short-term time preference, as faggotry is a one-generation fetish and coalburners actively replace the future generations.
>>
>>136448947

If your people really were being "genocided", would that not be because they are weak and thus did not deserve a nation to begin with?
>>
>>136432408
>at the expense of the state
Good goy, support the (((state)))
>>
File: 1394468431214.jpg (199KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1394468431214.jpg
199KB, 1053x1070px
>>136449980
>These two things contradict each other.
How so? Imagine having a brilliant scientist, inventor, political or military leader who happens to be a homosexual and who may directly, tangibly contribute to the nation's greatness. You would have him killed, wasting his potential, and why? Because YOU consider it "degenerate" and because YOU care about where a person puts their genitals, in private. Now why should anyone listen to YOU? Especially considering there's an entire plethora of social groups whom you would turn into enemies. The "white children" argument is irrelevant as well because overpopulation is already a massive problem and rising automatization will soon render a large populace redundant when it comes to sustaining a major industrial power.

You are nothing more than an edgy, historically illiterate, egotistical moron who holds a fanatical belief in the absolute righteousness as well as universality of his own beliefs and preferences. You are no different from any irrational leftist or "democracy crusader" out there.
>>
>>136449372

>"traditionalist"
>using electricity
>>
>>136450777
>How so?
I just told you. I didn't just say "these two things contradict each other."
I explained my thought process right after.

I'll respond to the other points, though.
>Imagine having a brilliant scientist, inventor, political or military leader who happens to be a homosexual
Alan Turing would not have been successful had he spent his time fagging around, what are you on about. He would have gotten HIV and died.
You are only making a better argument for my eugenics standpoint: the naturally gifted must continue their bloodline, not fall to some one-generation hedonism.
>Because YOU consider it "degenerate"
Not just me, my critique wasn't subjective. I never said "i think it's gross and that's why". Disease and promiscuity aren't desirable by any metric.
>You would have him killed, wasting his potential, and why?
Never said this, stop making shit up. I said that faggotry would be ostracized. I don't think fags should be killed, I think their entire mindset and lifestyle should be destroyed. Diseased fags should all be executed, just like how all diseased people should die. Talented fags should be utilized, but they should be pushed away from poopdick mentality. Celibacy and be an engineer in solitude, or nothing.
>because YOU care about where a person puts their genitals, in private
Already responded to this "society exists in isolation" bit.
>Especially considering there's an entire plethora of social groups whom you would turn into enemies.
It's who, by the way. They would turn into my enemies=who would turn into my enemies? They would. Not 'whom' would turn into my enemies? They would.
I think you underestimate the will of the people to remove that which is perceived to be socially undesirable. Just as easily as the pendulum swings towards social decay, it can swing back.
>>
>>136432726
The Romans did not practice it.

The Romans called it a decadent act and frowned on the Greeks for it.

The only way in Roman law you could get away with fucking a man was if you fucked your own slave. Otherwise the punishment under law for sodomy was confiscation of all of your property.

The Greeks also considered sodomy to be unnatural, but they constructed their own loophole in which they considered it okay to take it up the ass if you're an adolescent because you weren't really a man yet.

In the more primal period of human history, I'll admit that it was considered okay to practice homosexuality as a form of expression of dominance, usually over a conquered enemy. But through all of human history it's never really ever been acceptable to be a sub and take it in the ass, or to be a flaming degenerate parading around in assless chaps.
>>
>>136450777
>>136451356
>The "white children" argument is irrelevant as well because overpopulation is already a massive problem
In Africa, maybe. White nations are below replacement rate if you examine whites only.
>rising automatization will soon render a large populace redundant when it comes to sustaining a major industrial power.
Perhaps one of my most favourite retarded positions. So rising automation=mass unemployment=depletion of any savings/income of the working class.
Okay, so you're left with the elite bankers and other powerful people. What makes anybody think that anything BUT mass culling of the lower classes will be the future? When lots of people are effectively made irrelevant to civilization, they will be removed from society. They will all die. And that is if the robot fanfiction of automation will be as widespread as people claim. That entire bit just reiterates my eugenics inevitability.
>You are nothing more than an edgy, historically illiterate, egotistical moron
Literally not an argument.
>who holds a fanatical belief in the absolute righteousness as well as universality of his own beliefs and preferences.
Except the entire position has been to cull society of the social parasites and diseased-spreading retards, as well as those who are antithetical to a white ethno-state, like sodomites.
>You are no different from any irrational leftist or "democracy crusader" out there.
That context denial to play fencesitter, lmao.
>these two sides that are as socially polarized are actually the same!!!
>>
>>136451356
That's not what a traditionalist is. It's used in terms of spirituality and a moral paradigm to be extended to society, like preserving ethnic identity, stable families, healthy behaviors, etc.
It's the opposite of the forced equality of males/females, pushing men out of breadwinner roles, acceptance of sexual perversion, fat acceptance, etc.
Using that logic, a wheel is anti-traditionalist, too.
That's not the point, it's basically social conservatism.
>>
>>136451372

>Alan Turing would not have been successful had he spent his time fagging around, what are you on about. He would have gotten HIV and died.
You are only making a better argument for my eugenics standpoint: the naturally gifted must continue their bloodline, not fall to some one-generation hedonism.
Just your opinion, it would be just as valid to say he would have done more if he was fagging around, and much more valid to say he could have done much more if they didn't sterilize him and drive him to suicide.
>Not just me, my critique wasn't subjective. I never said "i think it's gross and that's why". Disease and promiscuity aren't desirable by any metric.
Just because other people hold the same subjective opinion as you, does not make it more than a subjective opinion.
>Never said this, stop making shit up. I said that faggotry would be ostracized. I don't think fags should be killed, I think their entire mindset and lifestyle should be destroyed. Diseased fags should all be executed, just like how all diseased people should die. Talented fags should be utilized, but they should be pushed away from poopdick mentality. Celibacy and be an engineer in solitude, or nothing.
So how do you intend to enforce the "or nothing" bit?
>Already responded to this "society exists in isolation" bit.
I'm going to put on a big gay parade just for you
>It's who, by the way. They would turn into my enemies=who would turn into my enemies? They would. Not 'whom' would turn into my enemies? They would.
I think you underestimate the will of the people to remove that which is perceived to be socially undesirable. Just as easily as the pendulum swings towards social decay, it can swing back.
The vast majority of people think white nationalists are undesirable. The pendulum isn't moving, more roaches have just come into the light.
>>
>>136451948

So you just want to drag us back to some arbitrary stage of history?
>>
>>136451356
>I explained my thought process right after.
And it's an irrational, illogical thought process as it is based on the same sensitivity OP points out. Homosexuality is a natural phenomenon and there is no reason to suppress it, other than religious nonsense. STDs are spread primarily by promiscuous homosexuals and serve, as you pointed out yourself, as a means of natural selection and eugenics. This is precisely why social libertarianism is the ultimate redpill; nature sorts itself out. There is no need to intervene. Modern degeneracy is born precisely of the state's intervention in private matters, as those who are destined to die are artificially kept alive at the taxpayers' expense. Genetically valuable, high-IQ people on the other hand can be entrusted with personal freedom, as they will usually take care not to destroy their own lives.

I would actually go so far as to actively encourage homosexuality, promiscuity and all other forms of degenerate behavior among the lower classes in order to reduce their numbers. I also think it'd be good to spread highly addictive as well as lethal drugs in ghetto environments and the like. Your ideology would nurture the inferior while punishing and restricting the superior. It's the same filth as communism and Christianity.
>>
>>136452317
was meant for >>136451372
>>
>>136451986
>Just your opinion, it would be just as valid to say he would have done more if he was fagging around
You're missing my point: seminal discharge into the anus of another man might as well be blood. It's super easy to get a disease like that, and given the fact that there are no barriers limiting male sexual interaction (i.e. no women to refuse sexual interaction, as guys are always horny), gays will have tons of sex. HIV rates demonstrate this great disparity. I'm saying had he been a manwhore, chances are he might have caught syphilis or something.
>if they didn't sterilize him and drive him to suicide.
He sterilized himself by choosing to never have kids: he was effectively infertile in that he could not produce life related to him, as two men cannot impregnate one another.
>Just because other people hold the same subjective opinion as you, does not make it more than a subjective opinion.
Except disease stats aren't subjective, they are factual. Any and all STD-ridden miscreants deserve death. Just take a look at black STD rates, it's astonishing.
>So how do you intend to enforce the "or nothing" bit?
How do modern societies enforce multiculturalism and hate speech laws?
>I'm going to put on a big gay parade just for you
I've already responded to the 'society exists in isolation' bit, and you're only making it more clear that it is inter-connected.
>The vast majority of people think white nationalists are undesirable. The pendulum isn't moving, more roaches have just come into the light.
Ask the founding fathers that when they were writing the Naturalization Act. Like I said, pendulums move back and forth. You are just scared because you will not be able to virtue-signal your progressiveness, like you do here: >>136452163
>>
>>136452317
>And it's an irrational, illogical thought process as it is based on the same sensitivity OP points out.
What sensitivity? If you want to purge STD-ridden whores, there is nothing 'sensitive' about such a desire just as one is not 'sensitive' for wanting to remove a stray dog from the vicinity. This is the old "don't like sodomites? you must be scared of them" bit: there is nothing scary or sensitive about a piece of shit, it's simply a piece of shit.
>Homosexuality is a natural phenomenon and there is no reason to suppress it,
So is cannibalism. What a moot point. You can suppress naturally occurring things, like a tumour, if you want to.
>other than religious nonsense
I'm not even religious, thought.
>STDs are spread primarily by promiscuous homosexuals and serve, as you pointed out yourself, as a means of natural selection and eugenics.
No, you missed the point. Excommunicating and ostracizing them is the effort which pushes people away from such behaviors, not the faggotry themselves. Stop treating fags for HIV, or anybody, and let them die off.
>This is precisely why social libertarianism is the ultimate redpill; nature sorts itself out
Thanks, but I'd rather purge niggers and other socially undesirable elements perverting society actively, instead of waiting for them to die off.
>Modern degeneracy is born precisely of the state's intervention in private matters, as those who are destined to die are artificially kept alive at the taxpayers' expense.
Replace it with a state that enters the hospital and kills them outright. Much faster.
>Genetically valuable, high-IQ people on the other hand can be entrusted with personal freedom, as they will usually take care not to destroy their own lives.
Whites. Yes, this is known already.
>>
File: IMG_20170620_202127.jpg (148KB, 818x1141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_202127.jpg
148KB, 818x1141px
>>136435286
Treating STD's and physical ailments like anal prolapse
Also, what >>136440107 said.
>>
>>136452357

>You're missing my point: seminal discharge into the anus of another man might as well be blood. It's super easy to get a disease like that, and given the fact that there are no barriers limiting male sexual interaction (i.e. no women to refuse sexual interaction, as guys are always horny), gays will have tons of sex. HIV rates demonstrate this great disparity. I'm saying had he been a manwhore, chances are he might have caught syphilis or something.
>might

>He sterilized himself by choosing to never have kids: he was effectively infertile in that he could not produce life related to him, as two men cannot impregnate one another.

I was referring to the forced sterilization at the hands of the government.

>Except disease stats aren't subjective, they are factual. Any and all STD-ridden miscreants deserve death. Just take a look at black STD rates, it's astonishing.

>"deserve"
>opinion

>I've already responded to the 'society exists in isolation' bit, and you're only making it more clear that it is inter-connected.

Clearly it is, maybe we actually should silence the homophobes.

>Ask the founding fathers that when they were writing the Naturalization Act. Like I said, pendulums move back and forth. You are just scared because you will not be able to virtue-signal your progressiveness, like you do here

Go out in the street wearing a swastika tshirt and see how long it takes for you to get punched. There are a few places (mostly online) where this filth is tolerated, but most people still hate you.
>>
>>136452317
>>136452605
>I would actually go so far as to actively encourage homosexuality, promiscuity and all other forms of degenerate behavior among the lower classes in order to reduce their numbers
You're only making my point that all these ailments are interconnected; as in, they effect one another in impactful ways. So the promotion of such nonsense only accelerates the societal decay. It's assuming that they won't form their own communities and promote such nonsense, which they already do. It's assuming civil rights campaigns won't exist, or interest groups to fund and accelerate such retardation won't pop up. The state has certainly helped in this, but removing the state to allow coalburners to fail is not as effective as removing them from society right away. Much more vindicating and allows for a standard for societies to follow.
>I also think it'd be good to spread highly addictive as well as lethal drugs in ghetto environments and the like
I can actually get behind this, like lace it with rat poison (even more than it already is). Only because it actively kills them.
>Your ideology would nurture the inferior while punishing and restricting the superior. It's the same filth as communism and Christianity.
The reverse is true, all it takes is one cursory glance at the principled concepts behind eugenics.
Christianity is only beneficial as a group ideology to drive out Islam. Catholics have no excuse to remain as they do with the current pope.
Communism is the opposite of eugenics. Look up lysenkoism. Stop conflating these two things just because you disagree with them.
>>
>>136452766
>I was referring to the forced sterilization at the hands of the government.
Not what I was referring to.
>"deserve"
>opinion
The first part is truth, the second part is the solution.
>Clearly it is, maybe we actually should silence the homophobes.
I am scared of being near feces, but not for the reasons you think.
>Go out in the street wearing a swastika tshirt and see how long it takes for you to get punched. There are a few places (mostly online) where this filth is tolerated, but most people still hate you.
Missing the point, I'll repeat it because you can only talk around the issue: Ask the founding fathers that when they were writing the Naturalization Act. Like I said, pendulums move back and forth. You are just scared because you will not be able to virtue-signal your progressiveness.
Why do you think the left has launched a PR campaign to wash away the 'racist past', retard. All this shit was commonplace a few decades ago
>>
>>136452960

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the founding fathers.

Here's a redpill just for for you:
Society is not a pendulum.
>>
>>136453073
>I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the founding fathers.
Great.
>Society is not a pendulum.
Still is. The other guy is calling ME ahistorical. Just dripping with irony. Aren't you the lot that kvetches about 'muh nahtzees'? Not one century ago, everything I'm talking about and MORE was commonplace. It is, in every sense of the word, a pendulum swinging back and forth.
>>
File: 1490182816783.jpg (122KB, 430x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490182816783.jpg
122KB, 430x419px
>>136452605
>>136452899
>Whites. Yes, this is known already.
What are we even arguing about? I don't want to live with niggers and disease-ridden subhumans myself, but I don't want to expend money and effort to kill them either. I simply believe segregation is key; let them rot in their own festering juices. Why go through so much effort to fix something that is already broken (~60% white US?) when you could just build something whole and pleasant instead?

I also love my life and I don't want an ideology in power that would restrict my freedumbs to cum to what I want and smoke what I want...
>>
File: .jpg (2MB, 3651x2855px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
2MB, 3651x2855px
Just to add to the point of 'weeding itself out'. If all these liberations are introduced, with the fall of authoritarianism comes state borders. The presumption that the low IQ morons will 'die off' is refuted by the continent of Africa: it's only because white nations are funnelling billions into their infrastructure and healthcare that they are living longer and are set to experience the largest population boom in all of human history. They still existed, to some degree, starving and dying to death in the past. You want to remove a parasite? Don't put it in a dying victim: kill it outright.
>>
>>136453145

>Great.
Honestly why did you think I would be interested in their opinions, I'm not even a yank.

>Still is. The other guy is calling ME ahistorical. Just dripping with irony. Aren't you the lot that kvetches about 'muh nahtzees'? Not one century ago, everything I'm talking about and MORE was commonplace. It is, in every sense of the word, a pendulum swinging back and forth.
It actually isn't. Firstly, you're grouping every issue in together and saying we alternate stances on them. Secondly, racism was much more common 30 years ago, and even more so 10 years before that, and even more so 10 years before that, and even more so 10 years before that, and even more so 10 years before that...
>>
>>136453266
>I don't want to live with niggers and disease-ridden subhumans myself, but I don't want to expend money and effort to kill them either.
Cut off payments made to welfare and benefits and, using only military spending, you could solve the issue in no-time.
>I simply believe segregation is key; let them rot in their own festering juices
I'm advocating for both. Send them in their own little ghettos, then send in the RWDS to remove them from the land altogether.
>Why go through so much effort to fix something that is already broken (~60% white US?)
That's mighty defeatist of you, anon.
>I also love my life and I don't want an ideology in power that would restrict my freedumbs to cum to what I want and smoke what I want...
I've made some subjective statements, I agree, but this is another one of them.
>>136453335
>Honestly why did you think I would be interested in their opinions, I'm not even a yank.
Thought you might care about the greatest white nation of all time.
>It actually isn't
Yes, it is. See: Secondly, racism was much more common 30 years ago, and even more so 10 years before that, and even more so 10 years before that, and even more so 10 years before that, and even more so 10 years before that
Gradually, a shift in attitudes is... like a pendulum. It won't stay that way forever. Nothing does. That's why modern governments need to enforce hate speech laws to keep the pendulum from moving back.
>>
>>136454279

If the USA is the greatest white nation, there have been no great white nations.

You keep saying society is like a pendulum, but history does not agree with you.
>>
>>136454420
Your own point about shifts in society's attitudes on racism refutes your premise.
>>
>>136454479

I've pointed out that for aleast a couple hundred years it's been going the same way, if it was like a pendulum, there would be evidence of the previous swings back and forth, do you have any such evidence?
>>
File: 1472365672551.png (664KB, 1267x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1472365672551.png
664KB, 1267x1635px
>>136447265
Hottest of takes.
>>
>>136450011
Agreed.
>>
>>136454606
What do you think it was shifting towards, and what was it shifting from? Used to be 'x', moving towards 'y', now is at 'y', shifting towards 'x' again.
>>136450011
Is sinicization because the Tibetans are weak? Or is it because they don't fight back.
>>
>>136454823

>What do you think it was shifting towards, and what was it shifting from? Used to be 'x', moving towards 'y', now is at 'y', shifting towards 'x' again.
Again, show evidence of any of these swings.

>Is sinicization because the Tibetans are weak? Or is it because they don't fight back.
No, I don't actually believe that, I was just applying white supremacist logic to the idea of white genocide.
>>
>>136454963
>Again, show evidence of any of these swings.
You already did for me, on your racism, to anti-racism point.
>No, I don't actually believe that, I was just applying white supremacist logic to the idea of white genocide.
You're missing the point, then. If they fought back, the issue would be resolved in a month. It's simply complacency.
>>
>>136455088

>You already did for me, on your racism, to anti-racism point.

Ok, you're reading things into my comment that weren't there. What if I added "and there was no point in history when we were less racist, even though we are still quite racist, and we are still mostly becoming less racist"?
>>
>>136454279
>subjective statements
Humans are subjective creatures. I believe most of what we think and say is merely a post-hoc rationalization of what we subconsciously want. Tellingly, the most austere ideological fanatics who want to ban everything and who pretend to be endlessly selfless and idealistic are oftentimes omega male losers who have nothing in life but shit and for whom such fanaticism becomes attractive (think of virgin internet nazis or ginger-haired faggots who got bullied at school and who now join ISIS). When you actually have an enjoyable and successful life you quickly become a lot more egocentric as you don't want to lose that which you have at the moment.

So yeah, I have a subjective, personal motivation for my views, but I also believe the arguments I use to justify them are not without merit.

I don't mind nigs and subhumans being killed off, but I'd be way too lazy to do it myself. The natural aristocracy which remains at the top of the food chain in a more natural societal order which refuses to coddle the inferior mongrels should enjoy the widest possible range of personal freedoms as a matter of course.
>>
>>136440943
>In the end the ultimate goal is to leave this planet before the sun dies and makes any of our descendants go extinct.

>light bulb in your room burns out
>go to another room where there's more light instead of replacing the light bulb

Not saying there's no point in traveling to other planets and colonizing them, but we might be able to stop the sun from dying too.
>>
>>136455243
>What if I added "and there was no point in history when we were less racist, even though we are still quite racist, and we are still mostly becoming less racist"?
You're still making my point, then. You state it right there: there was no point in history when we were 'less [tangibly] racist, we have always been racist, but in varying degrees'. That's the pendulum going from varying degrees of racism: that is the point. Apply it to sexism, transphobia, whatever else. We have always been 'x', only to varying degrees. We are much less transphobic in 2017 as we were in 1817 because the pendulum of trans acceptance has moved from very transphobic to not nearly (in comparison to 1817) transphobic.
>>136455326
The majority of the twentieth century was fought destroying ad hoc rationalizations for why workers should revolt and, if they don't want to, that's just because they're actually petit bourgeoise idiots. It's a bit of both, really.
I think you are listening to too many blue checkmarks and their 'frog racist huwhite male' boogeymen, the picture you are getting isn't legitimate. Most are disenfranchised people who want an ethno-state, not because they can't get laid.
>I have a subjective, personal motivation for my views, but I also believe the arguments I use to justify them are not without merit.
So what was the point of referencing my points as being subjective if it's a shortcoming of all of us? I followed up the 'I believe that...' point with my justification, warranting the point on why I believe in 'x'.
On the ethno-state: jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html.
>but I'd be way too lazy to do it myself
Then don't join the military when they purge them.
>The natural aristocracy which remains at the top of the food chain in a more natural societal order which refuses to coddle the inferior mongrels should enjoy the widest possible range of personal freedoms as a matter of course.
Niggers will still exist, though. They will exist riddled with disease
>>
>>136455326
They will exist riddled with disease and starvation, but they will still exist to some degree. If you want to absolutely remove them, you must be relentless, and waiting for their death is foolish: they will have six kids in Africa, and three will survive. Your goal is to wait for the one that has a kid who survives, hoping they die (the free hand waiting for their inevitable demise... keep waiting on that, btw), while I say to remove the scourge right away.
This isn't even addressing the Jew, btw. The complete opposite is true. If you wait for the Jew to gain power, they will sow the seeds of dissent and promote racial egalitarianism, like the Boasian revolution, or promote economic equality, like the Marxiam revolution.
>>
>>136455701
>You state it right there: there was no point in history when we were 'less [tangibly] racist, we have always been racist, but in varying degrees'

So you're saying a pendulum is something that moves in one direction forever? Most pendulums swing back and forth between two points.
>>
>>136455888
>So you're saying a pendulum is something that moves in one direction forever? Most pendulums swing back and forth between two points.
Hence the 'very racist' to 'not nearly as racist'. It is from 'x' to 'y'. I'm also entertaining your "we are racist in 2017" nonsense. It has gone from "white man's burden" to "diversity is our strength".
>>
>>136456102

and there is no sign of society at large regressing, despite the best efforts of racists, "traditionalists", and neo Nazis
>>
>>136456369
>and there is no sign of society at large regressing, despite the best efforts of racists, "traditionalists", and neo Nazis
That's the pendulum swinging back and forth. Wasn't 'Drumpf' literally Shitler or something? Isn't a border wall and deportations 'just like da nahtzees'? That's the pendulum. Hate speech laws won't contain the pendulum, m8.
>>
>>136456504

Trump hasn't been able to achieve any of that because it's unconstitutional.

He wouldn't even be considered racist 50 years ago.

Isn't the (inaccurate) comparison to Hitler just evidence that many people are opposed to racism and nationalism?

Trump's election is not a sign of society sliding backwards, it's evidence of the two party system being retarded.
>>
>>136455701
>Most are disenfranchised people who want an ethno-state, not because they can't get laid.
Maybe. This still sounds a lot like subhumanist revolutionary ideologies though. Would I be hung from a street lamp because I'm not poor and because I hold social libertarian views in your ethnostate?

>So what was the point of referencing my points as being subjective if it's a shortcoming of all of us?
Pure sophistry. I still don't think there's an objective reason for the state to meddle in the private affairs of its citizens though. With everything, be it deviant sexual behavior or drugs, the same principle of natural selection becomes evident: The valuable can handle it, the inferior are destroyed by it. Nature is the wisest of all rulers.
>>
>>136431947
> ex leftists thinking they're edgy
What do you expect, sane people buying into this bullshit?
>>
>>136456758
>Trump hasn't been able to achieve any of that because it's unconstitutional.
Deportations aren't unconstitutional. A wall isn't unconstitutional. The state isn't beholden to the global populous, but its own citizenry.
>He wouldn't even be considered racist 50 years ago.
I agree.
>Isn't the (inaccurate) comparison to Hitler just evidence that many people are opposed to racism and nationalism?
Never stated otherwise. Modern people are very cucked by the whole anti-racism thing. But some aren't.
>Trump's election is not a sign of society sliding backwards, it's evidence of the two party system being retarded.
If Clinton pandered more to Hispanics, maybe she would have won.
>>136456791
>Maybe. This still sounds a lot like subhumanist revolutionary ideologies though.
That's not aligned with your previous accusation. It's the social parasites that are subhuman, not the people who believe in that (unless you hold the... subjective belief).
>Would I be hung from a street lamp because I'm not poor and because I hold social libertarian views in your ethnostate?
What do you think about white identity and the preservation of a white nation maintained by and controlled by white individuals?
>Pure sophistry. I still don't think there's an objective reason for the state to meddle in the private affairs of its citizens though
Explanation required, can't levy an accusation and back away from it. Your entire premise is anti-utopianism and universalism towards one viewpoint because it's all subjective: the same point can reach around on your interpretations of society, too.
>With everything, be it deviant sexual behavior or drugs, the same principle of natural selection becomes evident: The valuable can handle it, the inferior are destroyed by it. Nature is the wisest of all rulers.
Except there is an active role in all of this, played by the organisms within a natural setting.
>>
File: 1491229528244.jpg (167KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491229528244.jpg
167KB, 1024x773px
>>136432726
open homosexuality wasn't a thing in Rome and anyone trying to normalise it in public was thrown before the lions or gladiators

I can only recall one period in Roman history where they kinda turned a blind eye to sodomites and that was during the last century before their destruction. you should read up about what happened to Rome in their last years, many resemblance to what is happening today

Rome fell due to degeneracy and rejection of tradition which produced a generation of weak minded individuals with no discipline, pride or courage
>>
>>136457261

>Rome fell due to degeneracy and rejection of tradition which produced a generation of weak minded individuals with no discipline, pride or courage

Rome fell due to lead plumbing and being invaded by barbarians (mostly white ones)
>>
>>136457393
Hence the weak-willed response to invaders. Lead pipes weren't the only reason they were destroyed, decay and unwillingness to defend from numerous enemies was a factor, too.
>>
>>136449980
Fags only spread STDs at the rate they do because of how accepting society is of them. You don't need full-on sodomy laws to prevent them from being a major issue. Russia has the right idea.
>>
>>136457393
Quick google: http://www.roman-empire.net/diverse/faq.html#romefall.
>>
>>136431947
>Fascists
Let me Redpill you on something
Fascism != nazism
>>
>>136457532
>Fags only spread STDs at the rate they do because of how accepting society is of them
This won't change how easy it is for disease to spread when semen enters the anus, though. Even if the mating occurs infrequently, there is a really big risk (given the drug use: https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm) that diseases can spread.
Russians have kind of solved the problem, they should disallow any expression of faggotry in public, though. Such sexual retardation is a stain, exposing the underbelly of society.
>>
>>136457619

Let me redpill you real quick:
Nazism is a fascist ideology, all Nazis are fascists, though not all fascists are nazis
>>
>>136431947
>iron march
Aren't they like 70% composed of shitskins?
>>
>>136457261
>I can only recall one period in Roman history where they kinda turned a blind eye to sodomites and that was during the last century before their destruction.
When the rome became christian?
>>
>>136457754
>they should disallow any expression of faggotry in public, though.
Why? The problem has clearly contained itself. Plus "expression of faggotry" can be as subjective as you want it to be. Is a guy holding his arm around his buddy who's too drunk to walk properly an expression of faggotry?
>>
>>136457874
Define Fascism. Define National Socialism.
>>
>>136457890
What does that have to do with natsoc?
They're natsoc, this poster is against degeneracy.
Antipo Resistance is white nationalist because they're aussie.
Shitskins can be natsoc matey.
>>
>>136457155
>What do you think about white identity and the preservation of a white nation maintained by and controlled by white individuals?
I'm in favor of it, as long as it guarantees personal freedom and doesn't devolve into an oppressive totalitarian shithole that tells me how I have to live my life. The state exists to serve me, not the other way round.

>Explanation required
I don't really have strong ideological convictions. I realize the current egalitarian regime is not sustainable and will turn out for the worst of mankind as a whole and for me and my family as individuals. I'd like to support an alternative, but nearly all alternatives that I've found are oppressive and unpleasant and disgust me as much as the current system, particularly because they are championed by sensitive retarded fanatics, as OP points out.
>>
>>136431947
SJW are fascists. They shut down speech they don't like, use political violence, consider people they don't like as inferior, want a daddy state that will persecute and destroy anyone who commits acts of wrong think and wrong speech.
Authoritarian left and authoritarian right are both fascists. Islam is also fascist.
>>
>>136458011
>Why?
Corrodes the fabric of traditional bonding, as faggot marriages will always be fruitless unless they adopt or one of the guys donates his sperm to impregnate one egg (but only one will be the partner, the other will raise his husband's kid, literally).
>The problem has clearly contained itself.
In Russia? Sort of. In the US? No.
>Plus "expression of faggotry" can be as subjective as you want it to be. Is a guy holding his arm around his buddy who's too drunk to walk properly an expression of faggotry?
No. You know that's not what I mean: I mean fag pride parades and civil rights demonstrations.
>>
>>136458037
Oh so if all the shitskin hordes start to wave swastikas alongside cresent moons you will spread your anus for them? FUCKING BASED
>>
>>136458030

"is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce, that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."

National Socialism is a fascist ideology based on German nationalism, and incorporating scientific racism and antisemitism
>>
File: 10235862.png (138KB, 723x504px) Image search: [Google]
10235862.png
138KB, 723x504px
>>136457619
I've yet to see fascists openly condemn that Austrian congenital liar that ruined Europe in favour of Mosley and Codreanu.
>>
File: Pessoa.png (464KB, 955x473px) Image search: [Google]
Pessoa.png
464KB, 955x473px
>>136458094
>I'm in favor of it, as long as it guarantees personal freedom and doesn't devolve into an oppressive totalitarian shithole that tells me how I have to live my life. The state exists to serve me, not the other way round.
Then we agree on white identity. I believe that Marxist ideology should be crushed entirely, though. None left alive, no literature, no recordings: nothing. Everything of its nature should be removed entirely, all followers, all teachings. They are subhuman and do not deserve life.
>I don't really have strong ideological convictions. I realize the current egalitarian regime is not sustainable and will turn out for the worst of mankind as a whole and for me and my family as individuals. I'd like to support an alternative, but nearly all alternatives that I've found are oppressive and unpleasant and disgust me as much as the current system, particularly because they are championed by sensitive retarded fanatics, as OP points out.
That's not sophistry. I asked for an explanation of sophistry. The reason people don't spend too much time on ancap is because it doesn't work, as it is globalist and internationalist in that free markets and trade are promoted as being paramount.
>>
>>136458309
Explain how fascism controls industry and commerce. That doesn't make it right wing, by definition, if you can demonstrate this.
You're making a circular argument: explain how NS is fascist, just stating that it is fascist isn't an argument.
>>
>>136458139
>I mean fag pride parades and civil rights demonstrations.
Alright, I can agree to that. But I just don't think it needs to be taken any further that Russia's taken it.
>>
>>136458637
>Alright, I can agree to that. But I just don't think it needs to be taken any further that Russia's taken it.
I advocate for that and sterilization of fags. Ostracize the lifestyle in its entirety, acting as a disincentive to it.
>>
>>136431947
kys skeptic scum you are worthless
https://idsv.co/staging/tt7
>>
>>136458847
>https://idsv.co/staging/tt7
Did his account get shoah'd or did he just decide to let Twitter wallow in its own retardation?
>>
>>136458731
>sterilization of fags
For what purpose? Are you afraid they are going to produce ass-babies or something?
>>
>>136459018
It's taking their own, as they say, natural inclination (read: defect) to the logical conclusion.
>>
>>136459106
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>136458847

Oh yeah, I'm going to kill myself because some nazi kid on 4chan told me to, good work there buddy.
>>
File: cespoolOfMemes.jpg (55KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
cespoolOfMemes.jpg
55KB, 294x313px
>>136431947
sage this faggot lover
>>
>>136459218
>35 posts by this id
how sad a life you shills must lead
>>
>>136459155
I said: It's taking their own, as they say, natural inclination (read: defect) to the logical conclusion.
Fags can't have kids with their partner that they are both related to. It's the sterilization that takes their natural status as a fag to its conclusion.
>>
>>136459360

It's just a lot of fun seeing all the triggered kids like you have a cry.

Also the few coherent arguments in this thread have been good. Some of you actually raised points and tried to debate, rather than just crying about how races and sexualities that aren't yours hurt your feelings.
>>
File: 6f9.gif (148KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
6f9.gif
148KB, 350x250px
>>136459218
>35 posts

get a fucking life kid
>>
>>136459602

>on 4chan
>get a life
>>
>>136459472
But what's the fucking point? It's not like they are going to have kids anyway. Are you going to remove left hands from right handed people becouse they don't use them enough? Or are you just a fucking retard (your repetive writting pattern suggests this) and just confused sterilisation with castration?
>>
>>136459548
you are a worthless commie you deserve only contempt debate is for respectable humans can't wait till a muzzie blows up the gay bar with you in it
>>
File: 580b57fbd9996e24bc43be68.png (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
580b57fbd9996e24bc43be68.png
58KB, 400x400px
>>136459648
here we go 37 posts. Lets see if you get to 100 lol
>>
>>136459775

Cry some more, you degenerate racecuck.
>>
>>136459833

I think I might try for it.
>>
>>136459697
>But what's the fucking point?
To punish the lifestyle.
>It's not like they are going to have kids anyway
This way, they are guaranteed to die and not sperm swap. Also make their adoption illegal.
>Are you going to remove left hands from right handed people becouse they don't use them enough?
These two things are not equivalent.
>Or are you just a fucking retard (your repetive writting pattern suggests this) and just confused sterilisation with castration?
Fags still have working balls, my point is to chemically castrate them, effectively sterilizing them entirely, as they were already 'sterilized' (cannot have children).
>>
>>136459911
why would i cry i welcome the chaos the leftists will get what they voted for soon enough
>>
File: Facts about fags.png (87KB, 971x823px) Image search: [Google]
Facts about fags.png
87KB, 971x823px
>>136431947
Because faggots are maybe mentally ill people whose sexuality has "evolved" into a life-style?
An empty and decaying life-style?

Nah,it's da toad nazi's!
>>
>>136460050
>punish their lifestyle
>they won't use their genetic material anyway
You know that the closet fags fucking men behind their wives' backs are not exactly loud as you're describing.
>>
>>136460124

You probably cry because you're triggered by a post on 4chan.

You probably cry because you believe in some degenerate, backwards shit, and your ideal society will never come to be.
>>
>>136460390
>You know that the closet fags fucking men behind their wives' backs are not exactly loud as you're describing.
They won't act that way if they knew the consequences. Purge the faggotry and be done with it.
>>
>>136460050
>Fags still have working balls, my point is to chemically castrate them, effectively sterilizing them entirely, as they were already 'sterilized' (cannot have children).
But what's the fucking point you dipshit. You are spending money on taking away from them something that they don't even use. Also if you want to be taken seriously show your flag mr blackbeard.
>>
>>136460451
What if there was an incurable disease that only kills faggots who take it up the ass? What if we just let faggots pay for their own treatment? Wouldn't that solve the problem as well?
> no cuz i want to see faggots being spanked in public
>>
>>136460131

Well, the frognazis are the ones getting triggered by someone else's lifestyle.
>>
>>136440152
>whites and other racists.
KEK
>>
>>136460451
>Purge the faggotry
You can't "purge" the faggotry any more you can purge birth defects. Fags are here even if they don't breed. You could literaly publicly torture to death every fag on the planet today and within a generation their numbers would be back.
>>
>>136460779
>You could literaly publicly torture to death every fag on the planet today and within a generation their numbers would be back.
He would masturbate to it too.
>>
>>136460611
>But what's the fucking point you dipshit.
I already stated the point, it flew past your head: It's taking their own, as they say, natural inclination (read: defect) to the logical conclusion.
>You are spending money on taking away from them something that they don't even use
If you spend half the money they use on HIV treatment, literally a tiny fraction, it would be enough.
They DO use their sexual organs, just not to procreate. The possibility isn't even there. Hence, the action acts as a disincentive to faggotry and makes open fags realize their life choices: that they will never and should never have kids.
>>136460638
>What if there was an incurable disease that only kills faggots who take it up the ass?
You mean HIV? Not only fags have that. For heterosexuals, it's more often passed around with needles.
>What if we just let faggots pay for their own treatment?
Discussion isn't about healthcare.
>Wouldn't that solve the problem as well?
Not as effectively.
> no cuz i want to see faggots being spanked in public
Never stated this.
>>136460779
If you click my ID, you will see that my entire platform and ideology has been based around eugenic programs. You most certainly can purge the defective from society.
Also, I don't want 'torture'. Nobody claims this.
To be tortured, you must first also be human. Fags are subhuman sexual deviants.
>>
>>136460897
This is about as intellectually honest as the "if you point out faggotry, you must actually love gay people/be scared of them!"
>>
>>136460904
>To be tortured, you must first also be human.
So animals can't be tortured? You sound more and more like a retard. Also what's up with this line: "It's taking their own, as they say, natural inclination (read: defect) to the logical conclusion"? Are you quoting it from somewhere becouse you are too dumb to use your own words or you just suffer from some form or autism? Repeating phrases is a common sympthom of this diseese.
And HOW exactly would castrating people who don't have kids anyway ensure removal of their genes from the pool? They aren't having kids! Fags can't breed any less then they already do!
Also show your flag, shitskin.
>>
>>136460445
Fascism is inevitable i give it 5-15 years till literally Hitler 2.0 rises
>>
>>136461254

You're delusional. If you were to go outside your echo chamber for a few minutes you would see that fascism is never coming back in the first world.
>>
the problem is not one man fucking another in the ass.
The problem is the degenerate behavior that comes with homosexuality. If you do not think homosexual are perverts, then why are there so many promiscuous and nasty hookups in the gay scene?
Why is it that gay scene is also filled with people who piss on each other and shit on each other, but no they are not perverts?
Please, at least acknowledge that a group of people have two extremes, at least. So if you say that one extreme of this group is a homo couple who have only been with each other and gotten married and stay together with themselves, are these people the problem? No, the other end of the spectrum is the problem. Because what comes after a monogamous homo marriage? What is just a bit worse than that?
>>
>>136461184
>So animals can't be tortured?
No, not really. They are not human, """human rights""" don't extend to them. They have no rights, we own them.
>Are you quoting it from somewhere becouse you are too dumb to use your own words or you just suffer from some form or autism?
Try and find it elsewhere. Go and cross-reference it as much as you like, retard. It's my own point that you cannot actually address directly.
>And HOW exactly would castrating people who don't have kids anyway ensure removal of their genes from the pool? They aren't having kids!
Castration doesn't have to be a preemptive measure: you can castrate a celibate person. It isn't concerned with HOW the organ is used, but if the potential exists. Fags can, potentially, impregnate a female. Lesbians have healthy sexual organs: my point is to bring the mental defect to their sexual organs, too.
>Also show your flag, shitskin.
Quite literally not an argument.
Pot calling the kettle black, Poland used to have the largest Jewish population in Europe. Russians and Germans did you a favour, and now you're welfare queens.
>>
>>136461454
but it is you who are delusional the living standards across the western world are starting to decline housing bubbles will burst the people of these nations will be angrier than they have ever been before they will demand that heads roll
>>
>>136461478

>The problem is the degenerate behavior that comes with homosexuality. If you do not think homosexual are perverts, then why are there so many promiscuous and nasty hookups in the gay scene?
Why is it that gay scene is also filled with people who piss on each other and shit on each other, but no they are not perverts?

But straight people get into that weird shit as well, and in either case how does it effect you?

Why is it of personal consequence to you that some people are perverts?

>because what comes after a monogamous homo marriage? What is just a bit worse than that?

The old slippery slope argument?
I don't know, what is going to come after that? Polyamory? Good.
People marrying children/dogs/inanimate objects? None of those things can enter into a legal contract like marriage.
>>
>>136440152

>"as a black man"
>dropped

Have something to say without muh minority points.
>>
>>136461487
You seem to be rather concerned with an idea of a faggots inpregnating women. Did a faggot cucked you or something, ahmed?
>>
>>136461696

>living standards across the western world are starting to decline
sauce?

>housing bubbles will burst
Good, then more people will be able to afford houses.
>>
>>136461985
Wow... so this is the power of Polish intellectuals in debate...
>>
>>136460940
Your entire argument troughout the thread is 'but muh degeneracy' and it's kinda suspicious.
While I understand your concerns, your solution is to impose some control and punishment onto people slightly deviating from behavior you impose on them, which runs contrary to the innate desire for freedom of white human beings.
As per usual with advocates of such social control, you fail to appreciate the impracticality and potential for corruption of your envisioned measures.
>>
>>136431947
Epic b8
>>
>>136433691
>>136433888
Neither of you seem to have any idea of what empathy is. Empathy means understanding the emotions of others, more specifically the reasons and causes for those emotions. It doesn't mean accepting people unconditionally.
>>
>>136461825
If you do not think that the gay scene progresses then i must ask you which impairment do you have?
Ofc it will progress, then question is into what.
Ofc heteros who shit and piss on each others are perverts.
It is not of personal consequence it is of societal consequence, which is more important.
Why do you say polyamory is good? Are you "tired" of the healthy family model?
>>
>>136462028
>is 'but muh degeneracy' and it's kinda suspicious.
Here: >>136449372
It's a little more multi-faceted, but your strawman is appreciated.
If it was that simple, then the anti-racists would have no reason to object to the attitudes of a minority group...
>As per usual with advocates of such social control, you fail to appreciate the impracticality
But it is possible to deport millions and to destroy concepts and lifestyles. With the people on your side, nothing is impossible.
>>
>>136462190

>then question is into what
Yes, what do you think it will progress into and why is it a bad thing?

>Ofc heteros who shit and piss on each others are perverts.
Ok, so why bring it up as something gays do?

>It is not of personal consequence it is of societal consequence, which is more important.
Is your society really that weak?

>It is not of personal consequence it is of societal consequence, which is more important.

>healthy family model
>Consensual Sex In The Missionary Position For The Sole Purpose Of Procreating
I'd rather have kinky sex with multiple loving partners for the sole purpose of pleasure.
>>
>>136462249
Social parasites, as you (rightfully) call them only thrive because the state encourages and supports them, willingly or unwillingly. What you're proposing will give rise to other kinds of degenerates, like the one balled virgin who ruined it the last time. Members of society are entirely capable of dealing with the problem themselves more efficiently than your homosexual inquisition ever will, if necessary by disowning them and let them die of aids in the street.
>>
>>136462837
>only thrive because the state encourages and supports them, willingly or unwillingly.
Not necessarily. The African experiment is only set to skyrocket (in terms of population) because the West supports them. Even though niggers are barbaric and live in shitholes, they still survived long enough to have seven kids, of which three would survive.
>What you're proposing will give rise to other kinds of degenerates, like the one balled virgin who ruined it the last time.
The only thing Hitler ruined was choosing poor allies and breaking allegiances at the wrong time, as well as allowing various mistakes to unfold under his reign. By definition, it was not degenerate, it removed degenerates.
>Members of society are entirely capable of dealing with the problem themselves more efficiently than your homosexual inquisition ever will, if necessary by disowning them and let them die of aids in the street.
We can see that, how they rejoice in diversity and tolerance. In case you haven't noticed, the Overton window has been pushed to the left precisely because media agencies normalize faggotry and sway public opinion to want to amend legislation. The state is complicit in this subversion, but they are not the root cause: it is those who shift the hears and minds who are at-fault.
>>
>>136461992
>living standards across the western world are starting to decline any leftists shitrag will admit this
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/15/business/younger-generations-lag-parents-in-wealth-building.html
https://www.theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2014/dec/11/generation-y-have-every-right-to-be-angry-at-baby-boomers-share-of-wealth
https://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/8052

>Good, then more people will be able to afford houses
incorrect this isn't your standard bubble burst this is the whole thing exploding and people still paying off those mortgages they were locked into are going to be out for blood

>to add to these young people now will not get the pensions those before them enjoyed the governments will no longer be able to afford them
>>
>>136463272

>http://nytimes com/2013/03/15/business/younger-generations-lag-parents-in-wealth-building.html
https://archive.is/YqWBg
>https://theguardian com/business/grogonomics/2014/dec/11/generation-y-have-every-right-to-be-angry-at-baby-boomers-share-of-wealth
https://archive.is/srUMO
>>
>>136440566
You described India.
>>
File: 9001 hrs in photoshop.jpg (13KB, 309x196px) Image search: [Google]
9001 hrs in photoshop.jpg
13KB, 309x196px
>>136462020
Well, at least polish intelectuals have flags. Is this why you are so obsessed with fags as well? Are you jelous of their flag? Here, let me draw you one.
>>
>>136447265
>reduces overpopulation
go tell niggers and gooks that. We dont need more of them.
>>
>>136463454
Wow... so this is the power of Polish artists...
>>
>>136457261
Rome fell because the course epigenetic cycles take led to the decline of the average Roman person. Also the system really sucked towards the end and your average roman would prefer a feudal overlord.
>>
>>136463627
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair! Becouse you can't draw nor have a flag. Let me be a Prometheus to you and give you the gift of having a flag. Wave it proudly and no longer envy faggots their own.
>>
>>136447265
Every other race gets countries to themselves, why not whites?
>>
>>136463308
thanks nord my internet has been shit today
>>
>>136463751
But that isn't an argument.
>>
>>136441574
Each step of this process was part of a slippery slope. Turns out it was gateway degeneracy and the slippery slope fallacy was invoked as a distraction. We might have people actually marrying their dogs and cats within the decade.
>>
>>136464360
>decade
Half that in my neck of the woods
>>
>>136464360

Dogs and cats can't enter into a legal contract, and thus cannot legally be married.
>>
>>136463094
Yes, new york and the bay area are representative of the world indeed.
> Even though niggers are barbaric and live in shitholes, they still survived long enough to have seven kids, of which three would survive.
Has it ever occured to you that natural selection applies to them as well, as in without (forced) western help, 6/7 kids die of preventable diseases? Yes its sad and shit, but it's a viable survival strategy in the region they inhabit.
>We can see that, how they rejoice in diversity and tolerance.
Only the ones not living in diversity. The only ones who want diversity are the types who want to impose it on others, never on themselves with the willing aid of the state for obvious reasons. I hate to say it but instead of wallowing in your victim complex, observe the world around you closer. You'll find that reducing problems to external factors doesn't give you any way to solve it other than some utopian fantasy, in which you get to whip the homos for being naughty.
>>
>>136465470
>Yes, new york and the bay area are representative of the world indeed.
Leftist ideology is the norm in the US and Europe.
'Nigger' is 'illegal'.
>Has it ever occured to you that natural selection applies to them as well, as in without (forced) western help, 6/7 kids die of preventable diseases?
Let's make that 7/7.
>Only the ones not living in diversity
Jews in Jewish neighbourhoods, yeah.
>I hate to say it but instead of wallowing in your victim complex, observe the world around you closer.
What victim complex. If sinicization is a human rights issue, then white cultural/demographic replacement denies them the same future, too.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>136431947
Ya think you're hot shit, dontcha?!

Oy vey goyim! My plans for destroying western society are coming true. This beta male just proves it. As the number of autists rises, the number of white goys decreases! Yes, let your white women get impregnated by low iq Negro Tyrones.

>fertility rate in the west at an all time low
>mass arab/nigger migration into europe and america
>number of white beta males increasing
>promotion of gay pride/transgenderism
>israel continues to get billion$ a year

Oy gevalt! Good luck, stupid goys! Keep up the good work and remember, we are g-d's chosen people, and remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jews who died. suggesting anything lower than that number is equal to literally committing another shoah!

Keep the change ya filthy animal!?!!!!
>>
>>136466247

If the Jews were doing all that, wouldn't that make them the superior race?
>>
File: photo (3).jpg (54KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
photo (3).jpg
54KB, 374x374px
>>136467739
Oy vey! Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.
>>
File: 1501772616267.jpg (88KB, 435x658px) Image search: [Google]
1501772616267.jpg
88KB, 435x658px
>>136431947

Hi /leftypol/! Reported, saged and hidden.
>>
>>136468008

I hurt your feelings that badly, huh?
>>
>>136467739
Jews really are superior, they need Western imperialism and funding to allow for their Jewish homeland to exist. Forever the immigrant, never the landowner?
>>
>>136431947
Ironic because SJW ARE fascists
>>
File: 472398748937.jpg (31KB, 480x289px) Image search: [Google]
472398748937.jpg
31KB, 480x289px
>>136468061
pic related
>>
>>136435183
Far more empathy than virtue signalers that treat them as a political pawn. I may not agree with them but I do not use them as a means to an end.
>>
>>136468290

Not really, most of them aren't interested in anticommunism, the supremacy of the state, or racialism.

A lot of them do use violence and/or try to suppress other opinions, but that's not enough to define them as actual fascists.
>>
>>136431947
I'm gay and I no longer feel safe in /pol/....
:(
>>
>>136431947
http://www.psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217
>>
>>136468567
Good, you should be sterilized and kys because we all see you as maggots: >>136468793
>>
>>136468793

Interesting read.

>“Whatever is happening physiologically when someone witnesses same-sex PDA, it is not something so strong, or so uncontrollable as to explain the patterns of violent LGBTQ-hate crimes that have been repeatedly reported in the media,” Blair told PsyPost. “Clearly, the large majority of individuals who witness same-sex PDAs do not respond with violence, indicating that whatever small physiological response we are noticing here is not evidence for an uncontrollable or overwhelming fit of panic, as suggested by the ‘gay panic’ defense.”
>>
>>136439988
>Marxist class warfare post
Please return to r/Communism
>>
>>136469083
Would you punch a writhing mass of maggots?

No, you would not. You would just barf.

Now, if the maggots tried to grab your cock, on the other hand, you would probably murder them on the spot.
>>
>>136465834
> nigger
Nigger isn't forbidden, it's discouraged to utter because it's offensive to niggers. This is the very efficient and effective way society polices itself - if you say nigger you get dirty looks. Compared to state enforced speech codes such as the European holocaust denial laws (ignore the social stigma for comparison), it's very effective in what it does.
It also ties into your victim complex - it's not that the kikes force people, its whites genuinly afraid of delving into racial theory for the obvious reasons - getting singled out themselves by their peers.
>>
>>136438398
>banning Harry Potter because legit witchcraft
>banning people and ideologies simply because you dont like free speech
Yeah, totally comparable
>>
>>136469248

How did we go from gay people existing to having your cock grabbed?
>>
>>136442550
Do you often rape your little brother?
>>
>>136431947
Why do you want to fuck animals so badly?
You need help.
>>
>>136468567
Good, you are a filthy degenerate and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>136469263
>Nigger isn't forbidden, it's discouraged to utter because it's offensive to niggers.
Hate speech laws, my man. Can't say no-no words, leftists want to signal their tolerance.
>Compared to state enforced speech codes such as the European holocaust denial laws (ignore the social stigma for comparison), it's very effective in what it does.
The two work together where I live, both socially 'mean' and illegal.
>It also ties into your victim complex - it's not that the kikes force people
I meant Jews as civil rights activists and NAACP promoters, like the Rabbi Wise archetype.
>>
>>136433691
>implying
Half assed troll.
>>
>>136469350
Ask the gays why they can't keep their hands to themselves.
>>
>>136469476

That insult makes no sense.

At least >>136469460 makes some sense, Romans did that.
>>
>>136469654

Never noticed them doing this. Far more common among straight men.
>>
>>136431947
This is laughable projection and it never works

Keep crying little snowflake
>>
>>136469870

Not really, other people's lifestyles don't personally affect me, unless they involve intentionally hurting innocent people.

These Nazis can't handle other races or sexual orientations.
>>
>>136469870

Also, there are enough triggered fascists ITT to prove that it did work.
>>
>>136431947
Nazis are not fascists. Both ideologies have many similarities but they differ on key points.
Fascism is basically just authoritarian roman catholic extremism. Whereas national socialism have weird pegan undertones and is more focused on aspects such as tribe and heritage than fascism is.
you are more likely to find people who are indifferent or supportive of gays who are declared Natsoc than fascists. Simply because fascism is so tired to the bible and its teachings.
also "neo Nazis" are a fucking joke and are simply low life degenerates without any political leanings other than some basic and rudimentary tribalism.
>>
>>136469776
>men grabbing each other's cocks
>straight
>>
>>136470235

I meant sexual harassment in general.
>>
>>136431947

faggot thread.

sawed in half and saged.
>>
>>136444350
Nigger, I feel like I'm treated pretty fucking equally in the u.s. we could have stopped before gay marriage and I wouldn't have given a shit. Do not try to justify those fucking parades they're disgusting 99% of the time.
>>
>>136470197
More laughable projection. You need s tissue sweetie. Dry those hysterical tears.
>>
>>136470359
How did we go from fags grabbing other men's cocks to sexual harassment in general?
>>
>>136435183
Look at our flags, dumbass. We have Arabs, Spics, Turks, Indians, Gooks- we aren't just 'le ebul frog Nazi" you try to play psychoanalyst with. Most of /pol/ agrees on idelology in some form, and most of us aren't white. We just want to left alone, we aren't your boogeyman. Of course, your previous posts show you aren't willing to accept this, so I doubt my attempts are going to be acknowledged.
>>
>>136470400

>Confederate flag
Fuck off with your consolation prizes, you lost, get over it.
>>
>>136440152
Aaron? Is that you?
>>
>>136470553

>keep their hands to themselves
That's how. Show me they do it more than straight men and you'll have a valid argument.
>>
>>136470685

fuck off back the AIDS infested asshole you were partying in before you made this faggot ass thread you nonce.
>>
>>136470830
He is upset because his wife's son won't talk to him, bear with him.
Emu war fucks a man up, pair that with being cold-shouldered by your wife's black son..
>>
>>136470830

Fucking Dixie cunt.

Couldn't even beat the north. Go back to fucking your cousin.
>>
>>136470998
Imagine being this bad at posting.
>>
>>136470974

Oh sorry, I didn't realise niggademus was going through all that. I should go easy on him.
>>
File: IMG_5567-L[1].jpg (265KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5567-L[1].jpg
265KB, 800x533px
>>136470797
Considering that fags feel entitled to grab anyone they want, it is self evident they do. On the other hand, of course there are more normal men than there are fags, so you are asking for something you know to be skewed. Furthermore, the current zeitgeist is one that protects fags and their faggotry, no matter how depraved they are. So evidence will be suppressed.
>>
>>136471210
>Australian reading comprehension
This is why people are laughing at you
>>
>>136471234

>can't find evidence
>"self evident"
>"evidence will be suppressed"
>>
>>136470830

But seriously, why do you use the flag of a failed nation?
>>
>>136471331
>we must destroy the racist institutions, they are so biased
>of course, no institutions or academic influencers could ever be left-leaning, in the slightest
That doublethink
>>
>>136471597

>a bunch of gibberish
>literally nothing to do with my post
>>
>>136471675
>still no arguments
This from the guy who doesn't understand modern political climate and its shifts since the last century. Spoonfeeding shills will never work because they refuse information.
Your positions don't need rebuttals, they refute themselves as they are internally inconsistent, like I've demonstrated
>>
>>136440152
You missed your turn, the oven is that way nigger. Weak quality bait anyway
>>
>>136471782

Why would I argue about >>136471597 that post was accurate, except for the fact it has nothing to do with me or what I said.
>>
>>136469613
What you call kikes we used to call 'nobility'over here. It's just that since ww1, those positions are not inherited anymore, so randos from the street fill the void. The fact is that because we don't have the nobility anymore and we havn't figured out a better system to appoint these positions, it's better to abolish them altogether.
It used to be that speech codes protected the poweful over here, but now that random people are in charge, they want to apply the same tool to everyone they think will support them. They don't know what the public actually thinks of them, they just amplify what they deem acceptable. It's why there's a disharmanoy now between the press and the readers for example.
>>
>>136471917
It actually does. It's adding onto the guy's argument. The suppression of wrongthink actively happens, even the new Google civil strife shows this occurs, they have to resort to the ADL to shut it down.
>>136471979
>What you call kikes we used to call 'nobility'over here
Bending the knee, I see.
>but now that random people are in charge
Aren't you majority Swiss? Why not govern yourselves?
>>
>>136471331
>pretends that fags prancing in the streets buttfucking each other isn't suppressed and isn't evidence.
>>
>>136472066
He was saying gays commit more sexual assaults per capita than straights, and I wanted to see some evidence. What does that have to do with destroying racist institutions or preserving the left leaning ones (which definitely do exist and I'm not sure how you came to be of the opinion that I thought they did not)
>>
>>136472127

>each other
>consenting adults
>not assault
>>
>>136472346
>He was saying gays commit more sexual assaults per capita than straights
All I know is they use drugs/alcohol at greater rates, as I source above. Certainly, such info used in a politically incorrect light will be suppressed, adding to his point.
>>
>>136472404
>everyone in the city consents to prancing faggots buttfucking on their streets
>continues to ignore the blatant evidence
>pretends fags don't assault everyone around them
>>
>>136472508
If the info has been suppressed, how do you know it?
>>
>>136472346
What I found on the issue: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18396584.
>>136472604
By suppressed, one means not reported on. It will still exist, but it will be dismissed as an 'ism' such that any reference will ruin careers, for example.
>>
>>136433691
Actually anything that opposes fascism is insecure as fascism is the law of nature and truth of order. Insecurity manifests itself in anything that aims to be anti-fascist e.g. Political Correctness
>>
>>136472558

>claims gay men physically touch his and everyone else's dick with their hands
>realizes this is not the case
>claims indecent exposure is the same thing as physically touching someone

Yeah, those particular guys probably should be locked up for indecent exposure, but it's not the "keep their hands to themselves" crap you were talking about before.
>>
>>136440152
>donning digital blackface
Shame
>>
>>136455359
You have no idea how fucking big the sun is.
We could crash every planet in the solar system into it and it wouldn't make a lick of difference.
>>
>>136472604
Try searching 'homicide statistics by sexual orientation'. Nothing comes up about gays killing each other, only gays as victims. This is what I mean when I say the shift of tone and narrative acting as suppression.
>>
>>136472866
I got the last two digits of my post the same as each other so that means I'm right.

>>136433691
Also there is no such thing as "modern" fascism as fascism itself isn't an ideology/idea. Fascism always will be what it was.
>>
File: 1493962486242.png (589KB, 1068x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1493962486242.png
589KB, 1068x1066px
>>136472912
It is part and parcel, and every fag does it. This is why they should be lined up against the wall and shot. Your pathetic denials are as hollow as they are full of lies. Everyone with actual experience with fags know exactly what they do.
>>
>>136473192

>every fag does it
No, no they don't.

Also, are you really upset by the cake thing?
>>
>>136473355
It's indicative of the power struggle and the doublethink of 'my acceptance as a group' encroaching on private property rights.
>>
>>136473192
Personally I think every business should have the right to refuse service for any or no reason, but it's not "the big scary queers are holding a gun to my head" stuff.
>>
>>136461985
Annnnnd he lost.
Thanks for playing, faggatron.
>>
File: menefrego[1].png (214KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
menefrego[1].png
214KB, 900x400px
>>136473355
But they do, and they should be shot.
>>
>>136473575
Then you don't believe that 'every business should have the right to refuse service for any or no reason', you just set a reason you politically disagree with, sophist.
>>
>>136473708

No, people like you are degenerate scum trying to drag society backwards.
>>
>>136473793
Pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>136461963
Are you stupid?
He's saying he supports white countries for white men. He's saying we just aren't alike, the blacks and whites, and he's right.
This is the type of person to STAY in their homeland and make it better, rather than invade someone else' country and make it worse.
If there were more negroids on the planet like him we wouldn't have to have these conversations.

You fucking moron.
>>
File: 0LNA2jD.jpg (2MB, 1417x1890px) Image search: [Google]
0LNA2jD.jpg
2MB, 1417x1890px
>>136473793
That doesn't even mean anything. Take your whig history and shove it right up your ass, along with the twenty black cocks you sat on last week and all of their HIV.
>>
>>136473756
They should be allowed to, but they aren't.

A baker being forced to bake a cake is hardly a big deal, but I think they should be allowed to refuse service (and why would a queer want a cake baked by a homophobe anyway)
>>
>>136431947
>>136440047
hi IM
>>
>>136431947
They aren't a good thing to raise kids around. Especially since, you know, a lot of them are fags in the first place because of psychologically damaging shit that happened to them when they were kids. Plus they make up a disproportionate percentage of child molesters, have AIDS, and basically I feel disgusted every time I see one in public.
>>
>>136474035
>They should be allowed to, but they aren't.
Not the point, you said: I think every business should have the right to refuse service for any or no reason.

You refuted your own point when you put up a reason. You're just making a case for special pleading, you don't actually believe in free enterprise.
>A baker being forced to bake a cake is hardly a big deal
Not your decision, you either allow them the right to govern their own business (that you don't own), or you don't.
>>
>>136474034

Your reliance on racial identity over personal capability shows how weak you are, your backwards ideology will never rise again in the first world.

You should be shot, but ultimately it doesn't matter that you won't be, because you will never achieve anything.
>>
>>136474323
>Your reliance on racial identity over personal capability shows how weak you are
How's Africa doing again? Niggers aren't exactly great at building civilizations people want to go to.
>your backwards ideology will never rise again in the first world.
Don't make me school you on the pendulum point again, shill.
>You should be shot
>muh homophobia
o i am laffin
>>
>>136474222

Ok, maybe it is my reading comprehension that is off, because I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I think businesses should be allowed to refuse service, even for reasons that I find abhorrent.

In reality, however, they do not have that right.
>>
>>136474464

Your pendulum point is bullshit, it has no basis in reality.
>>
>>136474480
>I think businesses should be allowed to refuse service, even for reasons that I find abhorrent.
Then we agree.
>In reality, however, they do not have that right.
Because the pendulum has swung in a politically correct direction.
>>
>>136474570
See: >>136453335
>>136454279
Already debunked.
>>
File: 200f8f4fe7de2d0d774c1d84220403aa.png (998KB, 2575x3175px) Image search: [Google]
200f8f4fe7de2d0d774c1d84220403aa.png
998KB, 2575x3175px
>>136474323
>no one discusses anything about race
>fag starts calling people racist because he's losing an argument
Go chase your bug, cock smoker. Catch your HIV and let it rot your body to nothing the way sucking dicks has rotted your soul.
>>
>>136474616

Yes, your pendulum theory has already been debunked.
>>
>>136474323
Sodomite is butthurt what a surprise
>>
>>136474652
Gays are actually disproportionately represented in child predator stats, seeing how majority of predators are male, and males/females are almost equally (with female reporting being more reported than male instances) attacked, that means male predators are attracted to male victims, making them homosexual/bisexual (if they also chase females).
>>136474699
Not an argument, you already admit societal acceptance of ideas shifts from 'x' to 'y' (very racist to not even racist), proving my point of a swinging pendulum. Used to be very 'x', now very anti-'x'. We are witnessing, on this very board, Twitter, and Jewtube, a shift in a nativist direction. You have no argument that I haven't refuted already, sorry. Really easy to debunk sophists.
>>
>>136474652

Actually,Ctrl-f and type in nigger, a lot of people already brought race into it. Not you though I suppose, so fair point.

Good to know that even though you're a fucking degenerate homopobe, you respect all races.
>>
>>136474907
Not an argument
>muh homophobia
Try harder, already refuted.
>>
>>136474893

No, we are moving from "very racist" towards "not racist", there have been little slides backwards here and there, but we have not been alternating between "racist" and "not racist" as you seem to believe.
>>
File: 1387443871455.png (787KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1387443871455.png
787KB, 800x1200px
>>136474907
nigger where the fuck do you think you're posting?
>>
>>136474907
Are you just baiting to promote AR or are you some faggot libertarian race mixer
>>
>>136474970

Actually that one is an argument. See, he said "no one" was talking about race, however it's easy to find several people ITT who are already talking about race.
>>
>>136475065
>but we have not been alternating between "racist" and "not racist" as you seem to believe.
Modern hate crimes disagree. They've been increasing, despite the recent shifts from slavery/Jim crow to civil rights. People hate niggers and faggot apologists, like you. They will remove you from society.
>>
>>136475177
No, your homophobia point is a non-argument. Improve your reading comprehension.
>>
>>136475083
the right wing tumblr
>>
>>136475244

He already admitted to homophobia, so I suppose you're right in that I was not trying to make an argument.
>>
File: FRiJXcG.jpg (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
FRiJXcG.jpg
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>136475273
Then the cock in your ass has already degraded your brain. You're halfway to your death by GRIDS as you so richly deserve.
>>
>>136475273
>muh centrism
Fence-sitting is not an argument.
>>136475355
>homophobia
Still not an argument, he never said he was afraid, he's voiced concerns about faggotry within society. By definition, homophobia doesn't exist and you have no evidence he is 'irrationally scared'. Fags are like maggots, they are repulsive.
>>
>>136475384

Your tears give me strength.
>>
>>136475505
No tears here, queer. But it's good you find strength somewhere. You'll need it when the HIV courses through your asshole.
>>
>>136475440

Calling things not an argument is not an argument.
>>
>>136475568

Oh, I think you are crying. You're very emotional because your country is full of fags and you can do nothing about it.
>>
>>136475583
It's meant to highlight the lack of a reasonable method to convey the central point. Saying 'you don't like things because 'context denial here'' is not an argument, it is a strawman. Nobody is 'scared' of fags just as nobody is scared of a maggot, they are repulsed by filth.
>>136475719
>You're very emotional because your country is full of fags and you can do nothing about it.
Keep on talking, you'll get a pink triangle in no time!
>>
>>136475568
I assume you are IM by the pics posting
Are you AR or AW?
>>
>>136475768

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to wait 80 years for your pendulum to swing back?
>>
File: homo-death-crime-1024x512.png (415KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
homo-death-crime-1024x512.png
415KB, 1024x512px
>>136475719
You seem the only one upset, but then again you are a cock loving queermonger.
>>
>>136475197
The definition for what constitutes a hate crime has been broadened. That doesn't mean hate crime is on the rise. In fact, crime across the board is on a decline - for whites.
>>
>>136476120

You're the one who can't handle all the queers. I'm quite pleased with their unstoppable increase in numbers.
>>
>>136476350
It was before #BlackCrimesMatters. Now the police are hamstrung and the blacks are murdering with impunity.
>>
>>136476409
Then you are pleased at an increase in death and human misery in the world, which is unsurprising given that you are a cock mongler.
>>
>>136476553

Oh, looks like I was right, you are a racist.
>>
File: IKillGays[1].jpg (38KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
IKillGays[1].jpg
38KB, 580x435px
>>136476689
Your snarl words have no power here niggerlover. What are you even doing here? HAHAHAHA
>>
>>136477071

I'm just here to troll Nazi kids, and it's working.
>>
>>136477071

>niggerlover
That is so cute!
>>
>>136477311
Of course you are. You're here to work on your limp wrist and you think you're fighting le ebul nassis.
>>
>>136477311
>>136477071

Actually I was also genuinely curious to see what kind of arguments in favour of being anti gay I would see, I got a few interesting ones, and a lot of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.