[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a red pill please. I was researching Deep State on Tor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: deepgovernment_socialcard_bw.jpg (321KB, 851x851px) Image search: [Google]
deepgovernment_socialcard_bw.jpg
321KB, 851x851px
Need a red pill please.

I was researching Deep State on Tor and this kept coming up but I don't read moon language. What is this and how does it BTFO Deep State?

איוונקה יעל טראמפ
>>
>>136424015
ivanka trump?
>>
>>136424627

What about her? Is she in trouble from the Deep State?
>>
>>136424015
She was molested by her dad and only pretends to like him now. She's actually an agent for the Jews.
>>
>>136425428

So there is no truth to the idea that she was sold to Russian Jew oligarchs (the ones that took over Russia after the fall of the USSR) to pay back loans Trump took out after the 2008 financial crisis because no one would loan him money due to his thousands of lawsuits, failed businesses, many bankruptcies and strong ties to pedo Jeffery Epstien?
>>
Lol totally not a guy samefagging his own thread with a proxy I swear
>>
>>136424015
>איוונקה יעל טראמפ
translates as
>Ivanka Yael Trump
Jael or Yael is a woman mentioned in the Book of Judges in the Hebrew Bible, as the heroine who killed Sisera to deliver Israel from the troops of King Jabin.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEME!
>>
Probably says something mean about jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYPzurgenCo
>>
>>136427191

Why would Ivanka change her name to a Jew one?
>>
>>136430068
why would she change her religion to a jew one?
>>
"Researching" the Deep State is not really something you do on Tor, you know that, right?
The Deep State isn't some mysterious cabal of secret knowledge (although governmental secrecy plays a very large part in its formation). It's more the natural state of affairs when a state bureaucracy grows too large, with too little outside regulation/accountability, with its top bosses getting entrenched in their position.
There are almost a million people in the USA working for some intelligent agency or other (or their contractors). The Public Sector as a whole is much, much larger than even that.
>>
>>136430370

Ivanka isn't a Jew. Trump is a nationalist.

>>136430838

They talked about your kind of disinformation tactics on Tor. Concern trolling and all that. Not a good effort by you.
>>
>>136424015
What black metal group is this?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.