[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to leave a small hint here. Everyone needs to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I would like to leave a small hint here.

Everyone needs to take a look at the "Domestic Nuclear Detection Office" which is responsible to detect and report unauthorized attempts to import, possess, store, develop, or transport nuclear or radiological material for use against the nation, and to further enhance this capability over time.

Apparently it's possible that an 'insider' (White House and US military) (McMaster, cooperating with James F. McDonnell and other White House insiders and the US military) smuggled nuclear material into the US, to plan one of the most horrific false-flag attacks ever. As far as I can tell, it is a planned false-flag attack, which would be blamed on North Korea in order to get all legitimation for a counter-attack by the US, possibly even a nuclear attack against North Korea.

Look out. Before september you should be moving out, immediately. For instructions, in case something goes wrong, can be found here on the DHS.gov site and follow the instructions. The best way would be though to print all the sites, in case of a nationwide internet outage.

The links:
> Preparation, what to do, what not to do.
https://www.ready.gov/nuclear-blast

> Info on nuclear blasts
https://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/prep_nuclear_fact_sheet.pdf

Be careful out there!
>>
>>136420560
>Before september you should be moving out, immediately.

Where
>>
>>136420560
What do you want us to do? We we all be dead anyways. A few of us noticed the silent coup, and Drude pushed the whole 'the military better not revolt' piece.
>>
>>136420560
Bump
>>
>>136420560
fuck off CIA, we're busy
>>
>>136420560
>Update
FUCK OFF. THIS SAME POST HAS BEEN IN THREADS FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS.
GOD PPL ARE SO GULLIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.