[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aryans are the supreme race white people will rule this world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: nazi-5.jpg (307KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-5.jpg
307KB, 1200x800px
Aryans are the supreme race white people will rule this world with an iron fist all these so called countries with """"freedom"""""" are just lying to you so you pledge allegiance to them WAKE UP PEOPLE THE TIME IS NOW RISE UP
>>
File: white_power_logo.jpg (39KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
white_power_logo.jpg
39KB, 550x511px
white power is real and alive. Whites will rule the world once more! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE
>>
>>136418930
shut up
>>
>>136418930
Shut the fuck up nazi scum
I would kick your nazi ass if I ever saw you
>>
>>136419266
inferiors like you need to submit to the supreme races
>>
>Aryans
no, whites
>>
>>136418930
No wonder they are trying to kill off us germans and the swedes.

The most aryan of them all.
>>
>>136419924
rise up my friend join us
>>
>>136419498
get out communist degenerate scum go suck a cock in a gulag
>>
>Implying "white people" still exist
>>
>>136419498
Sounds like someone wants to go swimming with Rosa Luxembourg
>>
>Aryans
>white

man oh man
>>
>>136420068
shut the fuck up you fucking nigger we own you
>>
Wasn't Hitler half Jewish and a pawn of the Zionists?

Don't obsess over race. Race realism is an abstract too be aware of but you're not going to establish a white caliphate because it serves no purpose, and never will. Hitler and the Third Reich accomplished a master nation, not a race, they respected culture and the world around them, that's why they were so powerful and had too be culled.
>>
>>136418930
Take your LARPing back to Stormfront where it belongs
>>
>>136420184
no he wasn't if you're implying because of his father was jewish it states it in the rules they only can be jewish if the mother is of the religion and his mother was a devout christian
>>
>>136420173
>we own you
And (((they))) own you.
>>
>>136420575
that's why we kill them
>>
>>136420368
Yeah!!! Go back to the weather channel you faggot!!!
>>
>>136419561
>Supreme races
So when will you submit to the superior IQ of your Chinese and Jewish overlords?
>>
>>136420635
Except you don't. They kill you by flooding us into your "white" countries.
>>
>>136419924
>the most (((aryan))) countries are the most cucked
Really boils the noodles
>>
>>136420748
we brought you here to serve one purpose to be the white mans slave
>>
>>136418930
white people are truly niggers, you stand no chance against the eternal superior ashkenazi Jew, you will die for Israel
>>
>>136420992
>6million dead
>>
>>136419498
*starves*
>>
>>136421090
implying those deaths weren't part of the bigger scheme, do you think hitler got where he got by himself faggot ? thanks to your hero, white nationalism is dead forever and will be forever associated with the holocaust
>>
>>136420897
The reality is (((they))) sold us to you and they made shekels. Then we were freed by you to only then be subverted by (((them))) to undermine you. Then (((they))) fill our heads with hatred for you and your heads with guilt so you elect a black president. Then (((they))) run the entire Democrat party from (((Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Adam Schiff, Al Franken, DWS, Bernie Sanders, and many more))). Trump is literally a donor to (((Chuck Schumer))) and his family have basically all married and converted to Judaism so don't go thinking you got (((them))) beat yet.

"Chuck Schumer Got More Money From Trump Than Any Other Senator"
http://freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
>>
Listen to this smart boy >>136421727 cucked aryan, white nationalism is dead and you will be forgotten in 150 years
>>
>>136421727
>freed by you
no my ancestors were extremely against freeing you
>>
>>136422011
>no my ancestors were extremely against freeing you
Bullshit!!! You know your great-great-grandmother loved the BIG BLACK COCK just like you mother and sister does today!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
White Nationalism is a literal meme.
>>
>>136420452

-__________________________-
>>
>>136422289
>White is a literal meme.
FTFY
>>
>>136422480
t. 85IQ chimp
Be glad that you have 20-25% European ancestry or you would have been Africa-tier useless.
>>
>>136422579
>20-25% European ancestry
>Europe is Black and has always been Black
>(((Googles))) European people art
I know that I am black so what is your point?
>>
File: 1501795423535.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1501795423535.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
>>136423399
If you are an American nigger you have around 22% white ancestry unless your family arrived in the last 20-40 years.
>>
>>136423551
>American nigger
>American
Whats the difference?
>>
>>136423727
The difference is that some idiot bothered to drag your ancestors in chains to America.
>>
>>136423727
>what's the difference
about 2/5
>>
>>136423823
Well thanks to (((them))) it looks like we and (((their))) invading army from the south are set to take back America from you weak ass cucks. Luckily, we still have California and New York to keep America on track for removal during this last gasp for air by you "whites"!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

The same goes for Europe. Thanks to the (((EU))) and "white" guilt Germany we will have all the "white" lands within the decade!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.