[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian hate thread. Pic related: Aral Sea used to be one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6935.jpg (239KB, 1296x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6935.jpg
239KB, 1296x728px
Russian hate thread.

Pic related: Aral Sea used to be one of the biggest lakes in the world, but the Russians dried it up.
>>
>>136415510
You can't really blame Russia for this. I mean if the population is going to go up demand for water is going to go up which lead to lakes drying up. Where I am there are a lot of dried up rivers and lakes.
>>
Fuck you.
Americans should be all killed indiscriminately for their crimes against humanity and mother Europe.
Stop occupying European countries.
>>
>>136415510
You think that's bad, read up on Lake Karachy.
>>
File: IMG_6936.jpg (49KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6936.jpg
49KB, 624x351px
>>136415681
>Russia dindu nuffin!
>>
https://www.damninteresting.com/in-soviet-russia-lake-contaminates-you/
>>
Aral sea is not in Russia btw
Nor is any of the basin that supplies the lake with water
>>
>implying dumb crap like muh nature or muh environment matters
Fuck off hippie, we'll scoop up Baikal too.
>>
Reminder that Russians and Chinese people test "non lethal" cancer causing weapons that have permanent dysgenic effects in the west. If you start feeling a very warm patch and then headaches, walk in the direction of the warmth and punch whoever reaching into their bag. Keep punching until they're bloody.
>>
>>136415707
Nice tip anon. Russia sure is shit.

>>136416138
Yes, Russians are so shitty they ruin lakes in other people's countries. Shitty Russian engineering and water thevery caused the lake to dry up.
>>
>>136415510
Go the fuck away, Hillary.
>>
>>136415681
>You can't really blame Russia for this.
You can literally Blame Russia for that, they diverted the rivers that fed into the Aral Sea to use in farming.
>>
>>136416185
kek
>>
>>136416410
aral sea is not in Russia retard
>>
File: unknown.png (50KB, 198x196px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
50KB, 198x196px
eggman hates russia
>>
>>136416758
>Russia isn't the legal successor to the USSR
>>
>>136416758
>aral sea is not in Russia retard
So the rivers that feed it are.
>>
File: 409.gif.png (78KB, 273x301px) Image search: [Google]
409.gif.png
78KB, 273x301px
>>136415510
пpoблeмa, гoим?
>>
File: deepfriedmemetoeggman.png (191KB, 827x308px) Image search: [Google]
deepfriedmemetoeggman.png
191KB, 827x308px
>>
>>136416285
source?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.