[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to sort yourself out. Divest from the global financial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1472366044000.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472366044000.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
Daily reminder to sort yourself out.
Divest from the global financial system
Do not get mortgage
Go to the gym, lift weights
Pick your freinds carefully
Help your family
Do not drink or smoke
Learn useful skills
Build your own house
Grow your own food
Quit this forum
Take the final red pill /pol/ become self sufficient and the master of your domain and everything will fall into place as it was intended to millenia ago.
>>
I need to launder another 2 mil before I can retire and live happy
>>
>>136408396
Divest from the global financial system
>Spend your money! Do not save!
Do not get mortgage
>Keep renting!
Go to the gym, lift weights
>Do not invest in a home gym! Keep paying!
Pick your friends carefully
>be meticulous and judgmental!
Help your family
>No matter what they need or want!
Do not drink or smoke
>Just die
Learn useful skills
>
Build your own house
>But do NOT borrow to do this! Keep renting until you (((save))) enough to buy land
Grow your own food
>
Quit this forum
>Where I come every day, even at 1:52AM on a Sunday since I have no (((job))) to go to anyways!
>>
>>136408396
you had me until quit this forum. fuck off op.
>>
>Quit this forum
and miss out on therapeautic shitposting? no way.

mastering your own shit is important though, but withdrawing from the rest of the world is probably not going to help the world at all. world kind of needs shitposting right now, redpills are contagious and we need to keep spreading them like a memetic virus.
>>
>>136408396
>pic
>Remember when

>tfw you don't remember

Sage for OP being a fag
>>
>>136408745

>Spend your money! Do not save!
You don't actually have to spend to stay out of the global financial system

>Keep renting!
Buy your house case or build one

>Do not invest in a home gym! Keep paying!
True

>be meticulous and judgmental!
Pretty much, if you think that hanging out with people randomly is a good thing then you have another thing coming

>No matter what they need or want!
He never said that, families are the strongest unit a person needs.

>Just die
That is going to happen anyways, its better to slow it down

>But do NOT borrow to do this! Keep renting until you (((save))) enough to buy land
He never said that and this is probably the best thing you can do

>Where I come every day, even at 1:52AM on a Sunday since I have no (((job))) to go to anyway
We aren't on a forum, its an imageboard
>>
>>136408396
>op's to-do list
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.