[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is gentrification considered bad? It seems to be beneficial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FukWhitey.jpg (573KB, 1500x1019px) Image search: [Google]
FukWhitey.jpg
573KB, 1500x1019px
Why is gentrification considered bad? It seems to be beneficial to all parties involved. The only arguments I've heard against it seem to basically amount to letting impoverished minorities rot in their own filth, bringing down whole cities with them because anything is better than letting whitey make things a little more pleasant for everyone.

What is so awful about moving to a nicer, cheaper housing project or apartment complex in the suburbs that isn't a fucking health and safety risk?

Am I wrong in thinking this? Is there a more intelligent, nuanced argument that I haven't been exposed to?
>>
>>136406494
it fucks over poor people in general, blacks just whine about it the loudest.
>>
>>136406818
>it fucks over poor people in general

does it though? cities are expensive. if you can't afford to live in a city you shouldn't be living in one. there are loads of better places in the country one could be living if one doesn't have the money
>>
>>136406494
>blacks move into white neighborhood thanks to new Section 8 apartment complex everyone thought was going to be a regular apartment complex, plummeting nearby property values and bringing crime with them

SO DIVERSE AND AMAZING! Stop being racist, goy!

>whites move into ghetto neighborhood, start carving chunks out of the filth and property values start to rise

GENTRIFICATION KILLS THE CULTURE OF THE AREA!

Remember kids, it's only bad if white people do it!
>>
>>136406494
Niggers don't want to move. They want to sit in their shit holes and collect welfare. When whites move in their rent goes up. Their gibs checks suddenly are insufficient to their wants and they complain. Niggers really don't care that they live in their own filth. Gentrification is considered bad because bleeding heart liberals always take the side of nignog screeching.

The biggest case against gentrification is that niggers bring their problems with them. If they get kicked out of their cities they will move elsewhere. So instead of a few bad blocks in a city that is a complete shithole, whole towns get condemned. Cities compact the filth into a smaller space.

Gentrification would be great if the niggers displaced actually disappeared.
>>
>>136408434
leaf gets it.
>>
>>136406494
I don't think it's bad.

A shit nieghborhood that was avoided by all is not home to business and people who want to live there and visited by people to shop at the businesses there.

it's win win win
>>
File: images-10.jpg (9KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
9KB, 195x258px
>>136406494

The only people who think gentrification is bad are the niggers and wetbacks who took over white neighborhoods by taking advantage of decreasing property values caused by white flight, which is a DIRECT result of niggers and wetbacks moving in.

Gentrify everything.
>>
>>136406494
Nice pic of Seattle.

Seattle is an interesting case actually. They have laws encouraging developers to maintain old building facades and reuse them for new structures. Requires very careful demolition and they have to build external supports for the old brick walls so they don't fall down during construction.

>>136408434
Nice and efficient.
>>
Gentrification sheds light on just how filthy and backwards minority dominated communities are and intellectuals don't like it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.