[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder: The NRA is NOT our friend in maintaining our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2016bunker2.jpg (186KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
2016bunker2.jpg
186KB, 473x500px
You should not support the NRA. Ever. They are shekel grubbing shiesters who do not care about preserving the 2nd Amendment. They have their followers chasing "muh constitutional carry" like a carrot on a stick, while ignoring the fact that states like California, Illinois, New York and New Jersey will ignore national constitutional carry. I do not understand why their most ardent followers conveniently ignore or don't know about the big three infringements on the 2nd Amendment: the 1934 NFA, the 1968 GCA, and the 1986 Machine Gun Ban, the latter of which the NRA encouraged Ronald Reagan to sign into law on the false promise they would lobby to repeal it. And when they are confronted about these three, the NRA buries their head in the sand and pretend those laws don't exist.

The organizations main base is comprised of nothing more than boomer fags who type IN ANGRY ALL CAPS ABOUT ABORTION AND PRESIDENT OBAMA AND THESE LAZY KIDS AND OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

If you wish to support a gun lobbying group, support the GOA, however make them aware that their media game is woeful and needs to improve drastically.
>>
>>136406120
>t. assblasted californian that wants the NRA to magically reduce gun control in states that are irreversibly fucked
>>
This is a retarded claim to make. Can you elaborate or clarify. The NRA is the largest strongest pro gun force in America. I don't even know what GOA stands for. Also I'm from Illinois and we've had numerous victories.

Sounds like you're an anti gunner trying to be sly and reduce the nra funding. Nigger.

Again, what is your point exactly?
>>
File: 1494007983853.png (13KB, 192x207px) Image search: [Google]
1494007983853.png
13KB, 192x207px
>>136406827
>Sounds like you're an anti gunner trying to be sly and reduce the nra funding.

This.
>>
>>136406120
Heller could not have happened without NRA backing.

Fuck off and sage.
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (45KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
45KB, 600x666px
Hmmmmm I wonder who could be behind this post........
>>
>>136406827
>"Strongest pro gun force"
>Backed the big three gun bills as listed in original post.
>confront them about their support of these bills, and they will recoil like slug being hit with salt

GOA - Gun Owners of America

How strong is your autism today?
>>
GOA is better than the NRA but I don't think it means we should abandon the NRA. It just means we need to reclaim the organization.
>>
>>136408912
I think it was a shitpost too but I don't think that jews are behind this lol
>>
>>136409696
It wouldn't be /pol without it.
>>
>>136409619
The NRA has made their bed and they can lay in it. GOA just needs a better meme team, they know what it means to be on the offensive at all times rather than sitting back and playing defense.
>>
>>136406120

Confusing the NRA and the nra-ila

Shill be gone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.