[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Officials say immigration agents showed up at labor disp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2017-08-06-16-01-04.png (989KB, 1080x1798px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-06-16-01-04.png
989KB, 1080x1798px
>Officials say immigration agents showed up at labor dispute proceedings. California wants them out

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-ice-california-labor-20170802-story.html

>Federal immigration agents have shown up twice at California labor dispute proceedings to apprehend undocumented workers, in what state officials believe may be cases of employer retaliation.

Facebook friend posted this, it was all I could do to not burst out laughing.

>"pay us more!"
>not even here legally

Uppity as hell. You'd think with the time and money they're investing in the pursuit of annoying employers, they'd already be in the process of becoming legal instead of popping out sob-story anchor babies and expecting everyone to foot the bill.

Thoughts?
>>
>>136404263
>hopped the border illegally
>receive free shit paid for by actual citizens and legal immigrants
>instead of staying off the radar, feel entitled to demand more free shit and higher pay
>youhavetogoback.jpg

The time to demand more free shit was during Obama's term. Now it's too late and if they were smart they'd keep their head down, no matter what SJW dipshit mayor or governor is telling them. .
>>
such fucking bullshit, we should be helping ICE honestly

/pol/ needs an ICE general thread where we can review procedures to help them
>>
>>136404263
So, if I'm reading this correctly, California government is denying help to ICE official in order to defend known Illegal Immigrants?

How exactly is this legal?
>>
>>136409096
It's not and California is in big trouble anyway. Their voter rolls don't match actual voting age participants. Some counties had over 100% more voters than would even be possible.
>>
>>136409096
The idea is that people are protesting about low wages, some of them illegal (most likely a large percentage) and rather than put up with their demands their employers are simply calling ICE to come get them.

As much of a hilarious response as that is, part of the problem is that these people are getting hired in the first place. I get it: cheap labor is good for profit, but its bad for the country when you flood it, not just with people willing to take advantage of that fact, but people who are willing to leech off the government and lower property values.

The people who bitch and moan about how awesome illegals are definitely turning a blind eye to the slums they create.
>>
>>136409096

It shouldn't be.

They're pretty much exploiting illegal immigrants for labor and bypassing the American work force and unions.
>>
>>136407862
that'd probably go the same way as DIY threads once leftypol catches on and chimps out again
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.