[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are your genes and hopeless for change because it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1500104921673.gif (997KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1500104921673.gif
997KB, 500x475px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTdMY9RI-7E
Molyneux gets a schooling in wishful thinking.
The basic problem with man is genetic.. and how it is going to change is genetic.. Aside from selective breeding. And structural selective breeding (civilization to the savages).
Then how can so different subspecies become the same.
The bible.. jesus is the new adam. His new adamic blueprint to create the empire of them on earth.. pure genetics. Half man half something else forming a synthesis impregnated in a natal womb.

They who studied the bible missed the entire point of the understanding of it, men is LOOKED upon as equal because it's going to BE equal. NOT because it IS equal right now.

http://biblehub.com/romans/8-29.htm
"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."
So he's first born, who are his brethren? LIKE HIM, that same dna!
You see it all over
http://biblehub.com/matthew/12-48.htm
Someone told Him, “Look, Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to You.” 48But Jesus replied, “Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?” 49Pointing to His disciples, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers.…"
Man is being replaced EVERY SINGLE ETHNICITY is being replaced. no more niggers no more chingchongpingpong no more.. a singular human race in the same blueprint to venture into space. The new adam.. and jesus is adam.. who's eve.. who is he keep talking about.. his bride! YOU. Together being one flesh in marriage! woah!
>>
The one who made us all make us all new again. Because the body of sin can't enter into the kingdom of heaven on earth.
Truly amazing if you think about it.
And the wonders kept in store that cant even be explained that he keeps in store for those who love him.. exploring the vast cosmos outside of earth. Singular species, reborn into a larger story of near infinite potential.. we are that story, we are that close. We're on earth being primed for it whilst evil is being finally purged. We keep looking down and we need to look up!
>>
File: lmao.gif (2MB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
2MB, 360x316px
These people who are obsesed with gold and screwing people over for creature comforts, won't inherit it.. they live like kings FOR NOW, but don't enter into the true kingdom of value of infinite such things.. it's fools gold!
>mfw we've all been shittested
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>136401835
>We keep looking down and we need to look up!
correct.
>>
File: 1501084382826.jpg (29KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
1501084382826.jpg
29KB, 197x190px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiaKTWUiAYA
>it's like a battle plan, here the good, here the evil and there a weapon against the evil
>this being the perfect being (jesus) i know this is the key i know it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm8i9qMxeRQ
>protect life untill death?
>what's the use of saving life when i see what you do with it?
>why?
>because i love you.
>>
>>136401220
T.doesnt know how genes work.

Genes can't be expressed without inputs and outputs from the environment. It's a reciprocal relationship.
>>
File: fireworks.gif (1MB, 587x263px) Image search: [Google]
fireworks.gif
1MB, 587x263px
How will that new kingdom look the parable of the great samaritan. It's not the samaritan jesus spoke of, jesus is the samaritan and we are the ones who was struck by a robber left in the ditch.. to die and he took pity upon us. The robber is the cherub satan who left us like this in this fallen state.

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
>>
>>136403439
>Genes can't be expressed without inputs and outputs from the environment. It's a reciprocal relationship.

Yes, it's called epigenetics. I would be disappointed to learn that Molyneuh has never heard of epigenetics. For example Vitamin D deficiency can turn off some genes.

Vitamin D and the epigenome
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4010791/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.