[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES http://www.newsweek.com/tr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: JUST.jpg (163KB, 1027x787px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
163KB, 1027x787px
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-support-among-white-voters-plummeted-approval-rating-sunk-646668
>>
>>136394887
Please archive those
https://archive.is/yadYQ
>>
File: 1494773586487.png (392KB, 665x685px) Image search: [Google]
1494773586487.png
392KB, 665x685px
>>136394887
Blumpf /BTFO/
>>
>>136394887
Just like the election right?
>>
>>136395112
identify the sampling error of OP's poll, otherwise admit you're retarded
>>
Reminder that polls are propaganda and none of them predicted the truth. Many hide that they're Trump supporters.
>>
File: polling.png (19KB, 776x173px) Image search: [Google]
polling.png
19KB, 776x173px
If you read some of the polling that the article states it's pretty fucking retarded honestly

The majority of the "independents" Just parroted the same things that the dems said

Feels fabricated
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (47KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
47KB, 320x320px
>>136395867
Absolutely this. I made 2k on the election and the reason is
>Oversampling of "independents"
>Independents were basically dems

It's not even worth looking at them at this point, they all do the same sleight of hand.

But faggots like >>136395210 will insist you're a retard if you don't take time out of your day to prove THIS whore is trash, even though she looks, acts, and says the identical things all previous whores did.
>>
>>136394887
Citing an anti-Trump poll should be laughable at this point.
>>
>>136394887
What do the pols say about the next civil war?
How pissed are Americans?
How many of us want to hang them from trees?

The day of the Locust is coming lads. And they WILL swing.
>>
Hahahahahahhaha
>polling
Also it didn't work last time , why would it work now?
>>
Poll vs 30000+ people show up to listen to Trump everywhere whereas Hillary struggling to get 50 without Photoshop, really activate my neuro matrix.
>>
>>136395210
>identify the sampling error of OP's poll

Here is the error.

>newsweek
>>
>>136394887
>(((polls)))
lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.