[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk about the Weird Jews You've Known THREAD It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Talk about the Weird Jews You've Known THREAD

It's political to share our experiences with other cultures/ races.

I used to live in Brooklyn. I made an appointment with a doctor recommended to me. The soonest appointment was at 9pm on some weekday. I got there at 9pm and waited till about 10pm and left since I had to sleep to work the next day. The doctor was in some Jewish neighborhood near Coney Island. When I was walking out at 10pm there were pale Jewish, elementary school kids getting on or off school busses. Hassidic Jews.
I actually rescheduled because I'm an idiot and ended up seeing the doctor at 11:30pm on another weeknight. He was a nice guy and said my only problem was a Vitamin D deficiency and we talked about how my commute was stressing me. But his office PACKED with files stacked on files. Boxes stacked on boxes.
When I left near midnight on this other weekday they neighborhood was bustling again with Jews of all ages. I guess it's something to do with Saturn worship.
It would literally have been the same scene if I was in a neighborhood full of vampires.

Another time I made an appointment with a new dentist who's office was on Park Ave by Grand Central. Very upscale neighborhood. Jewish dentist.
Also a total mess. No receptionist. The waiting room looked like a stoned pre-teen lived in it. I left.

Every Jew I've know personally usually had the being of a family member everyone wished they weren't related too. Like a gross cousin or brother who's a burden to others. Snarky. Manic. Petty. A family member you know too well who holds grudges, doesn't get out enough, seems like a perv.
Much like a brother or sister you would be grossed out at the thought of them having sex.
>>
jew freemasonry fuk goyim via cops clergy courts
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.