[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South African coloureds protest the appointment of a black p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DEe2WIsjEWlAAETqKW.jpg (68KB, 482x526px) Image search: [Google]
DEe2WIsjEWlAAETqKW.jpg
68KB, 482x526px
South African coloureds protest the appointment of a black principal in a school which is in a coloured area.

>The latest protest action stems from the ongoing crises at the Klipspruit West Secondary School after the appointment of a black principal in what is a predominantly coloured area. Protesting residents have disputed allegations of racism leveled against them and say their concern is with the process followed, which they claim was flawed. The community maintains that suitably qualified coloured candidates have been overlooked.
https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-08-03-schooling-disrupted-bus-torched-as-crisis-over-klipspruit-principal-escalates/#.WYeBMYiGPIU

Even the coloureds hate the niggers here.

For people who don't know the difference between coloureds and blacks in South Africa:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloureds
>>
>>136392271
what are the coloureds generally like? are they bro-tier?
>>
>>136392271
muh rainbow nation
>>
>>136392271
Arent the guptas technically "coloured"? What is happening on that front btw? Are they still using racebaiting to distract plebs from the zuma corruption affair?
>>
>>136392271
also, who is that girl? she looks like a fertility goddess.
>>
>>136393232
Bro tier? Holy shit, did you just wake from a coma?
>>
File: Irene-Nell.jpg (98KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
Irene-Nell.jpg
98KB, 590x750px
>>136393232
They're decent. Some are rough, in the more poor areas (drugs/gangsterism), but if they're educated and working then they're generally good people that just want to get by in life. Most of them vote DA which is a very good sign. A lot feel left behind by the ANC since the fall of Apartheid, which probably contributes to their racism towards blacks. They prefer whites generally.
>>136393834
They're Indians from India.
>>136394055
Irene Nell.
>>
>>
>>136394180
see, they are bro-tier! >>136394326
>>
>>136394736
I might call him a nobody, but I wouldnt call him a bro.
>>
>>136394326
Literally anything is better than a sub Saharan, by an insane amount. It's an ongoing trend I see, they are literally half-people.

you really REALLY fucked up letting them become the major majority. People laugh at Americas 52%, but all we have is Mexicans. They aren't going to try and genocide us anytime soon.
>>
>>136392271
So even the mixed race folks in South Africa hates blacks...

Whoa...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.