[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /pol/ i have just watched the roughly 3hrs interview of Jordan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (767KB, 1667x2500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
767KB, 1667x2500px
So /pol/ i have just watched the roughly 3hrs interview of Jordan Peterson with Joe Rogan - “Joe Rogan Experience #958“ if you want to check it out yourself - and i am just speechless of thos mans wisedom.
I also just now understand all the “clean up your room“-threads and posts as it is a reference to bring ones life into order, whatever exact issue or problem thos might be. It was a real revelation for me watching this video and i really enjoyed introspection it gave me.

Are there any other Joe Rogan Experiences that give the same depth of insight or left you with a feeling of being wiser?
>>
>>136389584
Jew Rogan with Jew Shapiro, and the episode with Alex Jones, (this last one is pretty funny)
>>
Self bump with the video link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ
>>
>>136389758
The one with Jones i already know
Will check out the Shapiro one, but i dont know how much i can trust a jew on anything.
>>
>>136390123
Besides being a jew, he is very logical, and intelligent in his views, you can sure learn how to be verbally articulate with him, usually he just discuss gender identity or some political cases, but he dodges a lot of questions like a good jew does when the premise is against their interests.
But you have to be intelligent enough to see when Shapiro is thought sliding the question.
>>
seriously take this man's wisdom into account - he is a norse god with wisdom from above.

better yourself for your race.

de-niggerfy yourself anon.

clean your room.
>>
File: 1501787634488.png (447KB, 510x557px) Image search: [Google]
1501787634488.png
447KB, 510x557px
Also what stuck most in my mind from the interview is where Peterson said that mostly men would listen to his speeches and seek knowledge/order in this world of chaos that we live in.
What is it with women that they arent freaked out by the path our societies are taking? Are women happy in this kind of shallow, materilistic world? Dont they also have higher goals and ideals?
>>
>>136389584
Jocko
>>
>>136389584
Most of JR talks with intellectuals is interesting. I can recommend the one with Hunter Maats and the guy from Renegade University.
>>
>>136390884
The world of a beautiful woman is completely different and way more easy/facilitated then any man.
Therefore they can not perceive the world the same way we do.
Man sees the world by his raw form, woman just see the world by emotions, and everything around them.
>>
>>136389584
In a fit of narcissism, I often listen to podcasts of myself and become all the more wiser.
>>
>>136389584
There's another episode with JBP, just in case you didn't know
>>
>>136389584
#872 & #971
Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson
Breddy goddamn inderdasting
>>
>>136393011
Please show us those enlightened vids
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.