/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depression is a widespread disease. in the west. my psychologist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 46

File: faggotsintheeast.png (270KB, 2000x2516px) Image search: [Google]
faggotsintheeast.png
270KB, 2000x2516px
depression is a widespread disease. in the west.
my psychologist claims that eastern europe is pretty much depression free due to a polar opposite culture from the materialistic west. in the west being a "rich person" means
>career
>expensive car/lifestyle
in eastern europe being a rich person means
>big family, close bond
>tradition
not materialistic/narcissistic things such as
>ep1c corir $$
>power

is moving to the family/tradition oriented eastern europe worth it if you have no family there?
>>
>>136386378

Your shrink is a fucking moron, east euros are the most depressed fucks possible. Thats why we are so redpilled, we know how bad things really are.
>>
>>136386378
How is Russia family oriented if they have over 50% divorce rate? In Czechia it's even worse - over 60%.
>>
I have been taking antidepressants for half of my life, if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>136387956
it really doesn't. I don't wallow in self pity nor do I want attention. I just want to get out of this depression sinkhole before it becomes chr0n1c. now is eastern europe really as bad as you all claim, or do you just hate your own country due to the bad things while overlooking all the good? certainly it can't be ALL bad?
>>
>>136386378
Marry a Vietnamese qt instead.
80k divorces in 2010 in a country of 80 million.
>>
>>136387656
but wouldn't you, throughout your hardships, rather live in your homecountry in east eu than move to some country like germany/sweden?
>>
File: suicides-europe.jpg (327KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
suicides-europe.jpg
327KB, 1260x1260px
>>136386378
Communism killed big families and tradition in most Eastern-European countries (with Poland being maybe the only exception), we just have had less progressive brainwashing than the West and we have learned to distrust everyone so we are more "redpilled" than the average Westerner.

Tradition and big families used to be more of a South-European thing until recently (thanks to the prevalence of Catholicism there), but considering the state of the youth there that is about to die soon, too.
>>
File: ricemotherfucker.jpg (28KB, 321x252px) Image search: [Google]
ricemotherfucker.jpg
28KB, 321x252px
>>136388424
I have 0 experience in the rice fields
>>
>>136388185
I didn't call eastern Europe bad. It is too large and diverse to simply call it all bad. Some parts like rural Russia or eastern Ukraine are probably pretty shitty, but V4 and the Baltic countries for example are pretty good and comfy for the the most part. I'm not depressed because of the country I live in, I think Czechia is a good country. I'm depressed because of my own personal problems. I would be probably just as depressed or even more if I lived elsewhere.
>>
>>136388553
god almighty
what counties have not yet been jewed?
>>
>>136388553
>Tradition and big families used to be more of a South-European thing until recently
Now Spain has the highest divorce rate of the EU
>>
>>136386378
>depression free
>goes suiciding
>>
>>136388185
It's not as bad, but we get the same influences and cultural trends the West does, only usually a few years later and we tend to resist it more.

>>136388501
Not him, but suicide is better if you do it for yourself instead of electing politicians to do it for your country, so I'll obviosuly stay here.
>>
>>136388892
living in lt. is worse than suicide?
>>
>>136386378
>my psychologist claims that eastern europe is pretty much depression free
than why do they have extremely high suicide rates?
>>
>>136386378
BS, I am constantly depressed and so are all the people around me. It's like a permanent state of mind here.
>>
>>136389077
Depression free because all the depressed ones commit suicide. Suicide is a big thing in Russia and Finland, not so sure about others, but it's definetly not a problem of any kind
>>
>>136388768
Muslim countries, most black African countries and that's all. East-Asians don't have jews but they also had their share of (((Communism))) and/or Western culture which they pathetically try to imitate. Just look at fucking South Korea.
>>
>>136389269
side note

what the hell is it about western ME ME ME SCREW YOU culture that the rest of the world lusts for?
>>
>>136389432
The West seemed to be a better place back when we had Communism, the seeds which were planted in the 60-es by cultural marxists havent really grown to infest everything until this decade.

Also "me, me, me screw you" is not really foreign from the Hungarian mentality, but here it's combined with 500 years of almost always getting screwed so it's more like individualism grown out of pessimism and distrust and not narcissism.
>>
>>136389990
would you say that individualism is between you and a stranger, or even inside a family?
>>
>>136390258
Even inside the family, but that's the product of Communism. After we revolted in 1956 we got a rather light version of it so we were quite content, but nevertheless it has destroyed families and traditions and made most people both cynical and dependent towards the government.
We always had a thing for infighting though, especially when we had too much freedom.
>>
>>136390696
I am losing hope by the minute
>>
>>136389190
what do you think causes it? poverty? hunger?
>>
>>136390974
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
I'm trying to lose all of it, every time I started hoping my life would turn out to be better in the last 3 or 4 years things went to shit in the last minute and I always ended up worse afterwards.
>>
>>136391047
We are not some sub-Saharan shithole m8. Actually poverty, hunger and other daily struggles for survival don't cause depression, it's the relative comfort but lack of things which make people happy (proper human relationships, family, spirituality, natural environment) which do.
>>
File: faggotzors.jpg (250KB, 1300x855px) Image search: [Google]
faggotzors.jpg
250KB, 1300x855px
>>136391379
hoping for something, perhaps even deluting yourself into believing you have a legitimate chance and subsequently getting dissappointed is the worst feel I have experienced. hope is truly a powerful emotion ((
>>
File: 1499375064611.png (409KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499375064611.png
409KB, 1200x1000px
>>136386378
>depression free
Communism fucked so hard that we are 70% rage and 30% empathy.
>>
>>136391671
>proper human relationships, family, spirituality, natural environment

well are you now saying that's what hungary is? if so i'm on the next plane
>>
>>136388553
maybe those lazy Mediterraneans are onto something
>>
>>136386378
Why you include baltics as eastern europe? We're nothern europe now, UN said so.
>>
>>136392247
I thought that was just estonia. them being more nordic I can understand. I don't know much about latvia though, what's it like there? do you also speak a finnic language?
>>
>>136391724
Yes, but it's because modern man put their hope into mundane things. During the first part of the XXth century millions died for their nation or some ideology, and before that for God (or gods).

>>136391844
Nope. As I've said previously, Poland might be the least fucked Eastern-European country. We have high divorce and suicide rates, everyone is depressed and religion is pretty much dying.
>>
>>136391793
At least you knew how to handle your communists.

Our communists are living happily and got rich. Give themselves and their sons and relatives factories and the high-positions, basically still in charge in disguise.
>>
File: 1496451055254.jpg (75KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
1496451055254.jpg
75KB, 640x473px
>>136392507
When you rob a country, you steal for five generations.
Come to Transilvania , we can hang out.Bring palink
>>
>>136392507
As far as I know Ceaucescu was pretty much a sacrificial lamb and their Communist elite also kept their influence.
>>
>>136392755
>this guy gets it.
>>
File: rosiamontanoromania.jpg (120KB, 450x282px) Image search: [Google]
rosiamontanoromania.jpg
120KB, 450x282px
>>136392507
are gypsies a plague in hungary, being just 3.18% of the population? gypsie families are rare but impossible to miss around here. I'd like to be in a eastern eu country with little to no gypsies, because so far I have not been dissuaded from moving there. imo, all the things you described sound like shit, but I still want to experience easteu, perhaps in the (foolish?) hope that it isn't as bad as you've all described.
>>
>>136392344
No Latvians and Lithuanians are last of Balts. Completely different ethnic group has nothing to do with slavs or finno ugrs. No clue why UN did that, maybe because of geographical location. About 50% are forests over here, so there are places to relax. It's common to relax by river and go swimming. Our sea is decently warm during summer as well.
>>
>>136392859
In fact they are at least 5% and growing. They are a plague in the Eastern and Southern part of the country, where young whites usually move away due to poverty and the lack of job opportunities and only the elderly and an ever-growing horde of gypsies remain. Budapest also used to be pretty bad, but nowadays its improving due to gentrification and most parts of the Western parts of the country are pretty much free of them.
>>
>>136393093
the nature is a big draw for me. living kind of rural perhaps close to a minor town/city. do you ever set up your tent by the river and enjoy the nature?
>>
>>136393335
sad to hear that they are taking over entire regions. I imagine the same will happen over the next few decades in refugee infested countries.
>>
>>136392755
So tha cancer spread and made metastasis too, sad to hear. But at least they did some little surgical excision but we didn't even realise we were sick.

>>136392850
Hey neighbour, do you have some old-fucks who say "It was much better in the communit times." too?
>>
>>136393593
>some old-fucks who say "It was much better in the communit times."
>Some

All the fucking old cunts are saying this. Even on the fucking streets or groceries. Fucking want to kill them the most painful way possible.
>>
>>136386378
Total systemic collapse is right around the corner... materialism will give way to cannibalism. There's no future.
>>
>>136393335
>Eastern and Southern part of the country, where young whites usually move away due to poverty and the lack of job opportunities and only the elderly and an ever-growing horde of gypsies remain

WTF mate, biggest bullshit ever heard. I live there and ther is abosultely no gypsy problem and work force problem here. And we are not fucking poor either. (maybe in the small villages)

Where the fuck did you hear that shit?
>>
>>136393364
when I was a kid I used to camp by a lake. Never really needed to camp, nature is always very close nearby. I live in city center and can literary walk to local river for a swim, the water near my area is pretty clean.
>>
File: 1501175566625.png (409KB, 772x620px) Image search: [Google]
1501175566625.png
409KB, 772x620px
>>136389190
>It's like a permanent state of mind here
hits too close to home Magyarbro
>>
>>136394012
you had a shit day at work didn't you

time to horde canned food
>>
>>136386378
We don't become depressed, we become alcoholics
>>
>>136393524
Most Western countries have more Muslims and niggers proportionally than our gypsies and we are not really brainwashed by our governments to love and accept them. They are just easily purchased votes for most political parties, but even most leftists hate them. Fuck, even the few decent, civilized gypsies hate the rest of their race.
>>
>>136394089
I went on a camping trip to norway once. all we had was a car and a tent and some essentials for cooking food. the fact that you can camp pretty much where ever you want and drinkable water in the high mountains made for a good combination. the problem with norway is that it's too much like denmark mentality-wise.

how are the teens-twenties people in latvia?
>>
>>136394048
I've been on a rafting trip on the Tisza river a few years ago. Some parts of Borsod country are like Mordor. Obviously not all of those parts are so bad, but you have a more serious gypsy problem than Fejér for example.
>>
>>136386378
no. If you're in the US you can move to Kentucky and it's the same shit as Eastern Europe but with niggers instead of gyspies (same shit)
>>
>>136386378
>Depression is widespread in the West
Yet Gopniks drink themselves to death in numbers untold of. And their girlfriends get a fuckton of abortions
>>
>>136394175
Don't have to kill yourself if your liver bursts first.
Nu-i asa?
>>
>>136394435
>how are the teens-twenties people in latvia?
They also have their share of brainwashed crazy feminists. Source: almost ended up dating one.
And considering they governments are very desperate about sucking US dick due to their fear of Russians, the influence of Western-backed NGOs will most likely grow in the near future.
>>
>>136393976
Don't take them seriously, they are just too old and stupid to understand basic economics.
From their perspective they just saw that they got money for bullshit, no sense work and everyone had a job. They didn't think this through that makes a country collapse and the money is from a loan and it makes the country collapse. They were just watching themselves and the propaganda was really strong back then too.
>>
>>136394131
That will be tomorrow. Today is a perfect day for bananafish, anon.
>>
File: trend.png (1006KB, 1430x801px) Image search: [Google]
trend.png
1006KB, 1430x801px
>>136386378
It's the fucking CAPITALISM. CAPITALISM is not natural. It completely destroys society and it's mental health. Every day, day in day out, I have to live with this god damned system that I don't understand. It's a dead end unless we can wake the fuck up, take the RED pill, and fix society.
>>
>>136394435
If you're asking about leftists, sure they do exist, but I haven't met any in person, just seen on TV. most people fall on either centrist of right. During summer you can never starve when on camping trip. There are plenty of food around in forests, as long as you know which plants are edible and there are drinkable streams as well, don't know about foreigners but I used to drink as a kid and never got poisoning.
>>
Whoever told you that should really fucking consider not being a shrink. Holy shit that's fucking comedic.
>>
>depression free
more like we're underdiagnosed and western yuros are overdiagnosed tb h
>>
>>136394454
Borsod is northern not southern. Csongrád megye is good tho. btw you shouldn't make an economical map of a country cause you were on a rafting trip. Although you are right about borsod, its a really fucked place.
>>
File: 1500162255065.png (136KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1500162255065.png
136KB, 500x522px
>>136393593
AHAHAHA
I was debating this with some friends while drinking a beer.They would say it was much better in the communist times.
We used to wait for rations for milk, eggs, and meat in the early morings.(stated decide when you eat)
Long story short i told them they were fucking commies and everyone semi laught , and decided to order a pizza.And i told they they cant order a pizza because same in the old days the stated decided when you would eat,kinda struck them hard, and they realized what our parents and grandparents went through.
>>
File: 1494267177851.jpg (25KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1494267177851.jpg
25KB, 569x428px
>>136386378
people in eastern europe do not go to the psychiatrist and therefore are not diagnosed with depression.

The lack of statistics regarding it, or lack of knowledge about the problem at hand does not mean that it doesn't exist

the general consensus is that going to the "head doctor" means you're insane, so most people stay away.

Albeit people are used to hardship more than the west, but that doesn't make my previous statement invalid

.t psychologist
>>
>>136394940
>bananafish
you gonna end your life too after you're done classifying the world and it's people?
read it years ago, didn't really grasp the meaning behind it though.

what state do you live in? let's make you less of an anon. pretend you're a lifelogger eager to share you experiences
what is the [your state] experience?
>>
>>136395226
>Borsod is northern not southern
Everything east from the Danube (other than Pest) is East. And by South I was mostly referring to Baranya.
>>
File: commie block Soviet town.jpg (217KB, 940x653px) Image search: [Google]
commie block Soviet town.jpg
217KB, 940x653px
>>136386378
>wake up
>browse internet to see how decadent and degenerate western society is
>chukle and thinking "welp at least i'm not living in a collapsing western degenerate europe
>looks outside of window
>see's pick related everyday
>fall into even more depression and apathy.
>realise rest of eastern bros know this feel and want to kill reds for it
>feels some comfort
>>
File: 1501784188435.png (515KB, 543x417px) Image search: [Google]
1501784188435.png
515KB, 543x417px
>>136395706
>mean that it doesn't exist
>people are used to hardship more than the west

1.Jewish mental tricks.Depression isn't real.Only weak faggots who cant handle life
2.You mean east.
>>
>>136395706
This. When they have emotional problem they just start drinking instead.
>>
>>136395706
makes sense. but I don't understand why my psychologist would make this claim if it doesn't hold atleast somewhat?
>>
>>136396182
Because he/she is most likely an idiotic hack who also suffers from issues, like most of psychologists are.
>>
I dated a tall, beautiful Lithuanian woman who was trad as fuck.

Eastern European are so awesome, they will call you out for not being masculine enough.

"Do you want to eat here?"
"I suppose we can stop here."
"Be the man and make the decision." *wink*

Western men have no idea how deprived they are of real women.
>>
>>136394947
sounds like no matter what country you look at there are pros and cons. imo, eastern europe still sounds like the better choice when it comes to chosing your final resting place.I would prefer eastern europe, if nothing else, over the simple fact that they have such a hard stance on refugees. oh, and that refugees don't even want to live there to begin with.
>>
Wow, depression is present here.
I think that I'll go in the French countryside. Beautiful landscapes and good people. Few muds.
But this comes with all the flaws of France, of course. Meh, I currently live in Paris, I'm used to it.
>>
File: 1471984753312.jpg (44KB, 646x404px) Image search: [Google]
1471984753312.jpg
44KB, 646x404px
>>136396153
>1.Jewish mental tricks.Depression isn't real.Only weak faggots who cant handle life
most retarded thing i've read today
if you don't believe in mental illness, means you're willfully closing your eyes like a three year old and denying reality... suits /pol/ tho.

>>136396166
Precisely...
I don't know about the rest, but at least here during gommunism, dissidents were taken by the Securitate, and claimed to be taken to the psychologist for re-edcation. Obviously they were never seen again, but the miss trust of psychologists permeated society pretty bad ..

Communism was truly cancer :(
i'm sorry my parents have to live through it and it's insanity
>>
>>136396097
all cities are like that pic to me. they make me sad no matter how monotone or not they are.
>>
File: commie blockkhrushchyovka2 (2).jpg (211KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
commie blockkhrushchyovka2 (2).jpg
211KB, 1024x678px
>>136396097
This is of course overblown, but it is pretty much how east looked like 10 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

Explain to me how can you stay positive in such environment?
>>
>>136396182
I don't often say this but...
that's racist...

people have this obsession to fetishize poeple trying to smile in hard times...
the problems are real, people just turn a blind eye

your professor is most likely a moron based on my personal observation and current education so far in regards to eastern countries and Romania specifically
>>
File: 1501792590473.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501792590473.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>136396538
I just don't believe in fabricated excuses for faggots to be weak.
I do believe in mental illness anon all of them except depression.
So many weak individuals are bringing big money to pharma cause of this shit.And its working stay depressed anon. Good goy.
>>
>>136386378
We are much more depressed than westerners though.

Only difference we are not pussies about it and we like to drink alcohol.
>>
>>136396153
>Depression isn't real.Only weak faggots who cant handle life
Jesus christ m8, I can't belive there are so many stupid fucks like you. You don't fucking know what depression is.

Why is it so hard to belive that your brains serotonine,dopamine, noradrenaline etc. system could go fucking nuts, like any other part of of your body can and you can suffer from it. Sometimes you don't even have to have a bad life to get the severe depression kick in. You don't even understand what is it and have absolutely no medical knowledge about but you still shit-post the most stupid fucking things.
>>
File: comfyblock.jpg (55KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
comfyblock.jpg
55KB, 1136x852px
>>136396657
>Explain to me how can you stay positive in such environment?
what are you gonna do about it, die?
no, you're going to smile and jump in the pothole puddle when it rains because it makes a splash, then move on to create a better future for your children..that's fucking how.

i remember growing up in the 90's in the fucking capital city, meant only having rusty playground equipment, playing soccer on concrete or uneven ground, and i had a fucking blast

those were truly the freest times
i remember people used to smile more and care about money less
prettier times.
>>
File: 1501514461315.jpg (89KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1501514461315.jpg
89KB, 634x634px
>>136396992
Your body can adapt faggot, i've been there in the "depression zone" for a couple of months until i looked in the mirror and and realized that i was acting like a faggot,the depression went away in a week. stay mad /r9k/
>>
File: 1485173479901.jpg (14KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1485173479901.jpg
14KB, 240x232px
>>136396906
there are countless studies on the matter, and it has nothing to do with somebody being weak.

any decent psychologist will tell you that pills are the literal final solution, when the patient's condition is dangerous to himself or others.
don't be a fucking moron, Radu
>>
>>136396657
looks like shit, but imo, with a good family/friends your surroundings shouldn't matter that much..?
>>
>>136387862
OP is either a bad propagandist or a retard
>>
Depression is real, the problem is that this is man-made. Depressing environments and unfulfilling relationships mostly cause it. All of this is a fucking Jewish dirty trick.
>>
>>136386378
>is moving to the family/tradition oriented eastern europe worth it if you have no family there?

They are also generally more xenophobic than Western Euros iirc
>>
File: comfy.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>>136397430
you learn to find beauty in the homely comfort of gommieblocks, anon.
you won't ever be able to appreciate them or what they mean if you didn't grow up in one...

and you're right to do so, since anything else than nostalgia, brings forth the reality of who cities looking like prisons where everyone is free to roam the grounds.
>>
>>136396906
wether or not depression is an actual mental illness doesn't matter to me. in fact, I don't quite like the idea of having a "mental illness". I am what's called clinically depressed, but what it's called doesn't bother me, or what it might sound like to others on here. sure everything sucks, but atleast I am getting help, wether or not my problem is a "mental illness".
>>
File: 1493138098221.jpg (187KB, 1000x891px) Image search: [Google]
1493138098221.jpg
187KB, 1000x891px
>>136397335
>I don't often say this but...
that's racist...
>...
>...
First of all go back to fucking reddit.
And put some chest on your chest.
>>
>>136386378
Eastern Europe is notorious for its alcoholism and suicide rates.
>>
>>136397731
because it is dipshit.
>>
>>136388553
>Hungary and Lithuania
What the fuck happened there, let alone in all of Eastern Europe?
>>
>>136397719
It's not an illness, but it can evolve into one given enough time and added trauma;
people who struggle with depression need help and if you are one of those people, you should seek it...
friends and family are always first
>>
>>136392507
Janos Kadar didn't have any kids though
>>
File: capitalismnotworking.png (568KB, 701x767px) Image search: [Google]
capitalismnotworking.png
568KB, 701x767px
>>136397796
No shit, now try to figure out why.
>>
File: 1474756009176.png (39KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1474756009176.png
39KB, 812x727px
>>136397875
>>Hungary
>>What the fuck happened there

they're killing themselves out of envy that we own transylvania.
>>
>>136397323
I don't think you understand. I have looked myself in the mirror and realised what a fucking faggot I am countless times. that's what happens with depression. once in a while you get this sudden boost of self awareness and motivation, but it lasts mere seconds-minutes (for me). infact, having these moments makes me feel even worse about myself. I don't think what you were experiencing would be what a psychologist would call clinical depression.
>>
>>136397796
Also notorious for the extreme poverty rates. After the collapse, wealth was transferred out of Eastern Europe. Despite having some of the highest working hours, they still have nothing 25 years later.
>>
File: 1488723585358.png (770KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1488723585358.png
770KB, 638x638px
>>136398166
mate, you need support;
>>
>>136397437
try a misinformed retard
>>
>>136397875
Lithuania was the largest country in Europe in the 15th century. Hungary used to be a great power in the Middle Ages. Look where we are now. Also Communism happened.
>>
>>136397613
I grew up in denmark but my DNA is mostly polish. if I can learn the language well enough, then perhaps I'll be alright
>>
>>136391379
grandpa used to say "hope in one hand, shit in the other. see which fills up first."
>>
>>136397323
Being sad doesn't mean you are depressed, you were sad for a month and you are like:
"I know everything about about a complicated mental sickness. I stopped being sad so that means Im not a weak fag and everyone who is not being stopped sad is weak fag. Don't come to me with those weird neuro-transmitters names, those are just jewish tricks!"

You had one personal experience and you think you know shit. (sums up /pol/ tho)

You know nothing kid just cause your life got fucked up for a month, you dont get knowledge from it about a complicated mental disease.
>>
>>136397824
I don't understand. I re-read both mine and your reply and I just don't see what's racist about it
care to explain?
>>
File: 1467135515684.jpg (90KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
1467135515684.jpg
90KB, 600x719px
>>136398643
your professor is presumptuously generalizing eastern europeans by perpetuating stereotypes found in Cehov plays.
>>
>>136398166

That sound exactly like my life
>>
>>136398290
already seeing a psychologist.
(but appearantly, she's a fucking idiot.)
>>
>>136395706
Considering you're a faggit shill, you should kill yourself!
>>
>>136399000
talk to friends and family, they're closer and trust me, the only role that she has there is to make you figure out on your own how to get out

it's unethical to tell the patient what to do, and nobody does it (or should to it).
any answers you believe can find in her, will surely be available to you if you find a family member who actually cares enough to hear you out for two hours
don't be afraid to open up to people, it's not a weakness - it means you're human
>>
File: 1464897856750.jpg (111KB, 967x615px) Image search: [Google]
1464897856750.jpg
111KB, 967x615px
>>136399054
>Considering you're a faggit shill, you should kill yourself!
please elaborate
>>
So far this summer i have counted 8 sunny summer days, the rest have been rainy gray days sitting at 15-17C/59/62F.

If you think what you typed is true, you are wrong.
Do not come to live here, you will regret it.
>>
>>136394945
>Equal pay for all, no exploitation
>No exploitation
Youre literally exploiting the people you take from to give to the fucktards that earn less. Holy shit you commies are fucking stupid.
>>
File: lqb.jpg (3KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
lqb.jpg
3KB, 123x123px
>>136398132
Why do you want to generate a general Hun vs Ro shitstrom thread, bro? Your posts were good and thought you'r cool. Or you just got bored and want some good old late night shitposting before you sleep?
>>
>>136399000
>but appearantly, she's a fucking idiot
>she
Never trust a woman with your emotional issues. They can't understand men's problem and they only have (usually fake) empathy for you as long as you are useful for them.
>>
>>136399466
on the exact polar opposite, it's been 42' celsius here for the past week and life still sucks

weather has little to do with it
>>
>>136398779
I see, didn't look at it that way.

>>136398952
sorry to hear it anon. find a psychologist. from what she told me, depressions run in cycles. you enter one, could be a few months and you're out if it, could be a year. but if left untreated, they can come and go subsequently. having had more depressions over longer time can leave you even more susceptible to it later.

I used to be too afraid to visit a psychologist, because the only people I can really talk to honestly and openly are the anons on here. but you have no idea how easy it is to talk to a psychologist once you get in that chair. I just started talking when she asked me not even thinking about what's private and what's embarrasing and so on. it's a massive change for me to have someone to talk to, and I would hope you chose the same. I am not saying you're depressed, but from what you wrote you don't seem completely alright either, and if that's the case - get. help.
>>
File: 1475426478111.png (36KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1475426478111.png
36KB, 812x727px
>>136399514
come on, it was half decent banter
i'd have you guys over any western country any day... at least we have history together

look, i'll even admit we're both gypsies
>pic related
>>
>>136396097
look at all those straight lines and proportionality. the orderliness and efficiency of it all is very soothing and the whimsical and fun-loving nature of the people who live there really comes thru in the 45 degree shift of the buildings in the foreground.

cute
u
t
e
>>
File: moskaw.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moskaw.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
>>136400021
heaven on earth, mate
>>
>>136399572
But you have sun and light and thats the point. Constant bright light stimulates nerves through your eyes that generates dopamine secretion. ( which is kind of a happiness chemical) Thats why you got more depressed easily in the dark northern areas, especially if your dopamin receptors in your brain got used to the bright-light generated bonus.
>>
File: CzpTGUNXUAEa91Z.jpg (82KB, 625x464px) Image search: [Google]
CzpTGUNXUAEa91Z.jpg
82KB, 625x464px
>>136399468
We literally have the means to provide for everyone basic necessities. This can be done with as little as 15 hour work weeks. We have more people than jobs. The ultimate form of exploitation in the capitalist system is from the capitalists skimming profit from the workers for THEIR products. Read some Marx dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1453076470052.jpg (411KB, 1871x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453076470052.jpg
411KB, 1871x1200px
>>136400223
I'm saying it has little to do with it based on my personal assumption that the Estonia gets as much sunlight as let's say Norway, yet one has a significantly higher suicide rate than the other.

i'm not saying it doesn't help...but clearly social and material factors matter more, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>136400223
>>136400110
>>136399540
OP signing out
thanks for joining in tonight, really appreaciate all the informative and helpful replies. good night.
>>
>>136399000
my psychology professor said that if we were taking his course in order to try to fix people that we should quit. he said that the best you can (((hope))) to do is to be able to lie to them convincingly enough that they believe you. otherwise it's ssri's.

in other words, you're wasting your time and money w/ a shrink.
>>
>>136399468
Also that infographic is misleading because in end communism there is no pay.

>No exploitation
Yes no capitalist exploitation of the working class which itself is just a commodity to be bartered for, played with, and extracted profit from. Any more questions?
>>
File: 1454348563715.jpg (145KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
1454348563715.jpg
145KB, 807x605px
>>136400504
cheers'
be well
>>136400223
he's off, i'm sorry - you now have to admit that the high suicide rating is due to trianon
>>
>>136399740
Even half decent banters could actract stupid shits to shitpost.

I like that pic more where the romanian is gypsy and the hungarian is mongol for cultural diversity.
>>
File: 1463690468964.jpg (117KB, 399x536px) Image search: [Google]
1463690468964.jpg
117KB, 399x536px
>>136400679
>I like that pic more where the romanian is gypsy and the hungarian is mongol for cultural diversity.
very PC of you
>>
>>136400763
ahh a gypsy mongol, perfect! we just need to unlock the muslim too to collect all the 3 shards for bonus loots.
>>
>>136400223
living near water is also emotionally healthy for some reason. look at greece and italy.
>>
>>136400648
>you now have to admit that the high suicide rating is due to trianon
Nope, it got such high during the Communist era. Trianon is still a national trauma though, but we have had worse things happen to us during our history (Mongols, Turks). Yet we are still here and we endure.
>>
File: germancat2.jpg (85KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
germancat2.jpg
85KB, 500x471px
>>136400995
>we just need to unlock the muslim too to collect all the 3 shards for bonus loots.
when the three shards will be united, you will transcend your flesh prison
>>
>>136401048
It is, but their mental stability is not because of that. Just look at New York, San Francisco or Amsterdam. They have avoided Communism and religion and traditional values endured there longer than in the rest of the Western world.
>>
>>136401102
Yeah, gommunism was truly the downfall of eastern Europe, yet surprisingly it made the people more resilient to western ideals so there's a silver lining somewhere there.

You do know the only reason that your claim over Transylvania is even discussed is that you were the first one to actually call it a state, it doesn't mean you found the land empty
Also I'd like to point out that your word for Italian derives from your word for Vlah
I'm honestly not that familiar with the rest of your lost clay, but strictly speaking about transylvania it was always inhabited by our mountain peasants in one form or another regardless of silly revisionism trying to prove something through our latin roots, not our actual claim to the land..but the incompetence of our scholars is a story for another time
>>
>>136396097
is this a real place?
looks like a future dystopia movie
>>
File: rusland1.jpg (832KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
rusland1.jpg
832KB, 2448x3264px
>>136401546
of course it's real, lol
>>
>>136400648
>you now have to admit that the high suicide rating is due to trianon

Noone gives a shit about trianon today m8. I know you study that in school that we are eager to cut your throat and want everyhing back but in reality 0,01% of Hungary cares about history. Only the skin-head shits are loud in the comment section.
>>
>>136386378
I GUESS ITS BECAUSE OF WHITE GUILT
>>
>>136401754
>. I know you study that in school that we are eager to cut your throat and want everyhing back but in reality 0,01% of Hungary cares about history
lol no, actually unless you study history at the university - you only learn about it in two lessons of 45 mins each
it's a mute point in 2017 anyway;
>>
File: is this real life.jpg (165KB, 1100x749px) Image search: [Google]
is this real life.jpg
165KB, 1100x749px
>>136401546
same shit, stacked differently
>>
>>136387862
Nah man we just have really large whore population thanks to our large porn industry here. Depression here is maybe larger and people here are very materialistic as fuck but i dont care about these things because my friends are not degenerates. Life in West is just more easy but its good because hard life is making me much stronger here and when shit will come i will be prepared more than westerners or my fellow degenerates citizens.
>>
>>136402014
you can't compare having a yard to living in a box at the 9'th floor
>>
>>136401541
>that your claim over Transylvania
there is no claim. we really dont give a fuck about it.
>>
File: 1454875185019.jpg (207KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1454875185019.jpg
207KB, 500x488px
>>136402429

good!
>>
>>136402087
>my hell is worse than your hell
ahahaha
at least when you go seventeen flights down to the concrete community playground there is a good chance there will be other kids to commiserate with and you won't have to worry about getting cancer from pesticides and fertilizers that EverGreen Lawn Care Co. has soaked the turf with.
>>
>>136401939
Then I have no idea why you think we want everything back and hate you for having it.
>>
File: 1496109495655.jpg (136KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
1496109495655.jpg
136KB, 800x508px
>>136402560
>at least when you go seventeen flights down to the concrete community playground there is a good chance there will be other kids to commiserate with and you won't have to worry about getting cancer from pesticides and fertilizers that EverGreen Lawn Care Co. has soaked the turf with.
Agreed,
But you don't have to live comfortably door to door with old ladies that can't stand you making footsteps after 9 PM in your hell
they are not the kind of babushkas that give you kompot, rather a lesser KGB cog that looks at you dirty when you get home drunk
>>
>>136402771
because it's fun to fight
it's the most cultural thing we have
cutting eachother's throats for millennia
who are we to break tradition, anon?
or does the yearly soccer game beatings on both ends count as blood sacrifice for pleasing the gods?
>>
>>136401541
>I'm honestly not that familiar with the rest of your lost clay, but strictly speaking about transylvania it was always inhabited by our mountain peasants in one form or another regardless of silly revisionism trying to prove something through our latin roots, not our actual claim to the land..but the incompetence of our scholars is a story for another time
The earliest reliable written source about Wlachs in Transylvania is from the 13th century iirc. Gesta Hungarorum etc. is not really considered a reliable source by historians, though Romanian historians like to quote it for obvious reasons. But let's just say that if they drew the borders along ethnic lines or we could have kept our gains from the second Vienna award (with some population swaps maybe) there would be no bad blood between us. Of course for some reason neither the West nor Russia were (or are) interested in peace and cooperation between Central European buffer states, and that is the reason other than Communism why this region is shit since the fall of Austria-Hungary.
>>
File: image-w448.jpg (20KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
image-w448.jpg
20KB, 448x252px
>>136386378
>moving to eastern europe to avoid depression
Anon I.....
>>
File: 1500983929062.jpg (62KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500983929062.jpg
62KB, 645x773px
Denmark is apparently the happiest country in the world
But I still want to die
>>
>>136403060
i will again state that your word for italian derives from your word for Vlah, meaning you interacted with the Vlahs before you did with the italians, which would be impossible if they were not present in those lands when you arrived;
>>
>>136403202

Buy some cigarettes anon, it worked for my depression.
>>
>>136402525
>>136401541
btw Its not the only reason. Yeah we didn't found it empty, we took it and managed to keep it for a thousand year. thats how history works. "we were here first" was never a claim over a land in the history of mankind. I think today only claim would be reasonable if the majority of the people would be hungarian, which is not so that shit is yours, end of story.
>>
>>136403060
>>136403318
what i'm saying is we were backwards and had no concept of a state in those times, we were still on the city state level with no real connections to the outside world

when you came here, you built your own towns and declared the land yours.
it's absurd to think the land was empty.
Transylvania was ruled by the Vlach voivode Gelou before the Hungarians arrived.
>>
>>136403786

Why do you lot always bicker and fight about the same exact thing? Nothing is going to come of it.

Romania-Hungarian bilateral relations are good today, Hungary even helped you get into the EU to get GIBS ME DAT.
>>
>>136403318
Considering that we used to be nomadic mercenaries and raiders before we settled it's quite likely we have interacted with Italians quite early. Especially because we have started raiding Western Europe a few decades after settling here (how a bunch of steppe nomads who have supposedly conquered Slavs and Wlachs could stabilise their realm so quickly and not adapt their language is another story...).
Also both words have Slavic roots and are similarly present in Czech for example.
>>
>>136403786
Only one source mentions Gelou, and it's not really historically accurate considering it was written centuries after the actual conquest. There is no proof Gelou existed. It doesn't really rule out that Wlachs were present in the Carpathian basin of course, but I'd like to remind you that the same source mentions that the Szekélys were already living there as well (as Hunnic remnants) when the Magyars conquered the land.
>>
>>136404058
>Why do you lot always bicker and fight about the same exact thing?
because it's fun
you wouldn't understand since your only natural enemy is the environment itself
>>
>>136403383
Kek, anon, you have now idea what is the price of cigarettes there.
>>
>>136404338

It's expensive as hell here. He is a dane, he probably has an okay paying job.

>>136404327

No need to be Rude Romania, I was only trying to make a point that despite everything your two countries are cooperating which is saying something since you back stabbed Hungary in world war 2.
>>
>>136400648
goddammit_mr_frodo.jpg
>>
>>136387656
FPBP
People thought things will get better after 1989
>>
>>136404648
>since you back stabbed Hungary
you mean strategical land grab
>>
>>136386378
Shit, why do you think East Euros come om 4chan, fuckbrains
East Euros are a sad bunch, life rolled us over
>>
>>136405954

>Revealing his gypsy nature

Goddam Romania as bad as you are, I guess you aren't as bad as the Russians spreading their shitty ideology to half of Europe and the rape and pillaging part which probably comes from their mongol genes.
>>
>>136386378
Please check the suicide rates :D
>>
>>136405954
>>136406507
They didn't really backstab us during WW2, they managed to switch sides in time. We also tried it but it failed. Stalin has awarded them (or compensated them for taking Bessarabia) with returning Northern Transylvania.

They also didn't really backstab us during WW1, they tried to grab Transylvania and succeeded because our new, revolutionary leftist government has basically disbanded the armies and other than a few Székely irregulars nobody really resisted. Then that government got replaced by Commies who managed to defeat the Czechslovakians, but lost to the Romanians and the fact that we had Commies in power was enough reason to occupy Budapest. Tbh I blame our leftists and their spiritual successors way more for Trianon than the Romanians. Codreanu was right about shooting traitors before enemies.

They still have a tendency to switch sides during wars of course, but we would have done the same in WW2, especially if we had other alternatives than the Soviets.
>>
>>136406092
Not necessarily, eg. I come here to learn English, I think that many "non-anglospherians" have similar reasons.
>>
>>136397613
>They are also generally more xenophobic than Western Euros iirc

Here everybody is xenophobic but while the cuck propaganda is for the anglos/nordic; we have the homo agenda.
>>
>>136408823
http://archive.is/I6fTU
Anglos/Nordics have both the refugee cuck and the homo agenda. Is it true that you have a quite significant Antifa presence as well? Quite shameful, looks like Franco just managed to delay the degeneration.
>>
I hate to sound like a fagfag, but this thread is really touching. I'm not happy to know that I'm not the only one on /pol/ who's fucked-up, but I'm not surprised. Unfortunately, the psychopaths with tripple-A personality types and unbounded energy, who have no humanity and don't struggle this way, hold the keys to the kingdom. They always have.
>>
>>136409834
Most of those people have humanity and struggle as well. And many of them feel emptier inside than us.
>>
>>136409532
>Is it true that you have a quite significant Antifa presence as well?

Yep, mostly in the "try hard" regions like Basqueland and Catalonia.

>Franco just managed to delay the degeneration.

One of the last statements of Franco was: "After my death Spain will be fueled with pornography, drugs and degenerates" (or something like this). Sadly and disgusting.
>>
>>136410585
>Yep, mostly in the "try hard" regions like Basqueland and Catalonia.
How ironic that Basqueland used to be one of the main bases of Carlism.

>One of the last statements of Franco was: "After my death Spain will be fueled with pornography, drugs and degenerates" (or something like this). Sadly and disgusting.
I've read a statement from one of the leftist officers who played a leading role in toppling Salazar's regime in Portugal after the country has taken an IMF loan. If he could have foreseen the future of his country he wouldn't have taken arms back then.

But things will turn better, I'm sure of it. Your ancestors were amongst the best and most zealous warriors in Europe for more than a millenia, and their blood runs through your veins.
>>
File: IF ONLY YOU HAVE LISTENED.jpg (56KB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
IF ONLY YOU HAVE LISTENED.jpg
56KB, 898x600px
>>136411382
>But things will turn better, I'm sure of it. Your ancestors were amongst the best and most zealous warriors in Europe for more than a millenia, and their blood runs through your veins.

Are you sure? Blue pill is the norm here, I hope your country don't follow the path of the rest of W. Europe.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.