[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck doesn't David Duke have a following on /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Why the fuck doesn't David Duke have a following on /pol/? Is it because this place is raided daily by /leftypol/ and Jews claiming he's CIA when in fact he's dedicated his life to fighting the kike world order?
>>
>>136383698
There's only one that Pol follows and its Allah
>>
Anything KKK related is cointelpro and normie repellant.
>>
spencer is CIA david duke is the real deal though
>>
>>136383904
maybe but it was a long time ago he was part of that
>>
>>136383698
He is controlled Opposition
>>
File: david duke.jpg (111KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
david duke.jpg
111KB, 900x506px
>>136383698
He's a good man, but doesn't really strike a chord with the youth.

If he did, you've have daily threads about him where the same 10 posters post the same images where they shape his head a funny way combined with a bunch of copypastas.
>>
File: wow.gif (3MB, 321x250px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
3MB, 321x250px
>>136384387

like fucking clockwork
>>
>>136383698

Kevin MacDonald is the thinking man's David Duke.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (55KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg
55KB, 463x500px
>>136383698
david operation red dog duke

he has worked for the cia since the 70s that is confirmed . also he got ran out of the kkk cause everyone thought he was an fbi informative .

I sometimes forget that most of pol is under 16 thanks for the reminder kid .
>>
Ask 100 Americans about the KKK/David Duke and you'll get 99+ saying they are cancerous faggots.

This is why thought leaders are only
temporarily useful. Once they've been outflanked by counter narratives they can either survive and attack or accept defeat and work elsewhere.

David Duke is an anchor either because he is retarded and thinks anyone associated with the KKK can be taken seriously of a defamation artist who needs to be rousted from
Anything where normies
Might get involved.

Fuck off with your cancerous 88 faggotry.
>>
>purposely does as the globalists wants
>knows full well that his KKK status has allowed himself to be used as a weapon to tar others
>still endorses people by name anyways

If he's not controlled opposition, then he's just an idiot.
>>
File: 1499414019639.jpg (67KB, 322x519px) Image search: [Google]
1499414019639.jpg
67KB, 322x519px
I like Duke, fuck all you cuckfaggots.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.