[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People tell me Michael Jackson was redpilled on hollywood pedo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: A-15885-1406060448-9391.jpeg.jpg (10KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
A-15885-1406060448-9391.jpeg.jpg
10KB, 300x268px
People tell me Michael Jackson was redpilled on hollywood pedo elites and that he was saving the children. Is there any proof of this?
>>
>literally calls out the kike in song
>>
“Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me....”
>>
Multiple child stars in Hollywood cosign that sentiment. Ask macully Culkin or chris tucker if MJ was a pedo or protecting them from pedos...
>>
>>136366288
>People tell me Michael Jackson was redpilled on hollywood pedo elites and that he was fucking the children in theri boipucci
fixed
>>
>>136366288
Im sure there was a video of him saying he was sick of being controlled by forces and he was a puppet and lots of others were too, there was evil forces at work and such then he was killed by that doctor shortly after.
>dont take my word for it because my memories a lil fuzzy and i cant be bothered to find the video
>also he was a fucking weirdo so you can never be sure what goes on behind closed doors
>>
>>136366288
I just don't know on this one. It's possible he was groomed into the cult at a young age and turned on it as he got older. He may have been at one time. But I doubt it for his later life. Still, dangling that baby over the balcony demonstrated a creepy level of objectificion.
>>
>>136366288
Gee, i wonder who killed him...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
>>
dude made Thriller.
Thriller.
Srsly could a pedo do what he did- be that awesome in a way that transcends all previous and subsequent levels of awesomeness?
Watch him dance around Ola Ray, it's great.
INB4 some stonefaced closetweeb tries to 'be a man'
>>
>>136369884

Absolutely not.. I've never seen anyone else dance like MJ. The guy was an enigma. He also was very religious. It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>136368800
all the real evidence points to the contrary. He shouldn;tve been around children cuz of his weird peter pan syndrome but that doesn't make him a monster who destroys children.
my guess is he was subjected to sexual women too early when touring strip clubs in the late sixties and was overstimulated and mixed this up with his natural desires for his mother (exacerbated by the rigors of his career and abuse from father) which were all mixed up with a love for Diana Ross which just got even more mixed up with a lot of other stuff and internalized.
>>
File: 50 pepe.jpg (32KB, 292x366px) Image search: [Google]
50 pepe.jpg
32KB, 292x366px
>>136368271
>tfw they made him take it out but can you imagine the world's biggest popstars today saying that?
>>
>>136368525
>tfw Macauly Culkin learned from MJ what horrors he was being kept away from
>>
File: Prince Chapp.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Chapp.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>136369884
>BASED Chappelle reference.
(Referring to that kid who tried to accuse Jackson)
Nigga, i thought you was dying, what happned to that? You look stronger every time I see ya?

>Wouldn't it be some fucked up shit if they found out the cure for cancer was MJ sucking your dick?
>>
>>136366288
Michael Jackson was absolutely a child molester. He molested me and my cousins about 20 years ago when I was 8.
>>
>>136368271
>>This is true. There is also a video on youtube of him speaking on Jews.
>>
>>136370825
Was that the same cousin who died at Sandy Hook or a different one?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1702134
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.