[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Atheism is a bel-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: itstryingtotellmesomething.png (31KB, 304x85px) Image search: [Google]
itstryingtotellmesomething.png
31KB, 304x85px
>Atheism is a bel--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNDZb0KtJDk

Why do christcucks constantly try to claim atheism is a belief to bring down atheists to their indefensible position based on faith?
>>
File: RuemUxw.jpg (669KB, 1200x1600px)
RuemUxw.jpg
669KB, 1200x1600px
>>136362735

Atheists believe that a matter can magically create itself out of nothing in the middle of nowhere, heat up to incredible temperature, explode and create universe.

It's basically a bedtime story except a shitty one and your kids will hate you. Why shouldn't it be a belief again?
>>
>>136363659
>Matter can create it self out of nothing

It can though. Do you even science?

Anyway I don't think you even watched the video. Just because I don't have an opinion of god doesn't mean that I believe in something else.
>>
File: 1501907013811.gif (141KB, 250x250px)
1501907013811.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>136363895

>It can though. Do you even science?

If you feel like you can explain the point zero then science me the fuck up, because so far even people vastly smarter than you have avoided the question with random nonthing-explaining theories such as "other universes colliding and causing Big Bang"

And yeah I did skip the link, just from the thumbnail I can say it's just another video from an insecure atheist who's starting to feel the void inside them and thus tries to convince himself of his leaky faith.
>>
>>136364725
I can't explain it, that doesn't make it not real. It can be observed.

Anyway, how about you watch the video instead of asserting baseless claims.
>>
Falling for the bait.

You can't prove god exists.
You can't prove god doesn't exist.

You can only believe.
>>
>>136365471
What if I'm unconvinced?

You're saying that you can't prove god exists so you have faith that god does or you can't prove god doesn't exist so you have faith he doesn't.

What if I don't have a belief either way and I'm waiting for evidence?
>>
An atheist is defined as:
"a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods."

lack is defined as:
"the state of being without or not having enough of something."

Therefore the amended definition of an atheist is:
"a person who is in the state of being without belief in the existence of God or gods."

How can not having something be equal to having something? How can not having a belief be a belief?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.