[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be utahn >be ex-mormon >have polygamist relatives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: OP here.jpg (29KB, 720x407px) Image search: [Google]
OP here.jpg
29KB, 720x407px
>be me
>be utahn
>be ex-mormon
>have polygamist relatives in canada
>want to be a polygamist
>want to save muh culture
>marry first wife out of college
>tell wife you are polygamist
>tell wife that there are bearers and nurturers and she is a nuturer of children
>start dating new girls for the role of bearer as my next wife
>first wife is interested in seeing me succeed
>learn about /pol/
>consider the inherited genetics of polygamist ancestors
>feel more compelled to have multiple wives
>consider it my birthright to have many womem & children
>see my actions stress social relationships outside of my marriage due to dating other women who are afraid of a public affair
>relentless continue to date women while stressing i am married & looking for more.
>To build a family
>to have children
>to have a community

/pol/ I cry about degenerates, and the state of this country.
I love muh president, I love muh women, & I love muh guns.

On a serious note, I have found that women are slowly becoming comfortable with making commitments to one man in the public sphere, instead of just a private one. Women know that they have to share some guys privately, but they fear public ridicule and so hold themselves back from polygamous families.

Can we just meme polygamy already so that we bulls can save the human race?

Pic related: OP
>>
>>136358232
The Bible teaches that you should have one wife, sir. It's not right to have many wives, neither socially nor morally.

Just have your wife and produce lots of kids. God commands us to be fruitful and replenish.
>>
>>136358510
>bible is the word of god
>doesn't reference the bible
>>
File: 1462447530194.jpg (81KB, 483x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462447530194.jpg
81KB, 483x720px
>>136358859
>And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh. Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder (Matthew 19:5-6).

As far as the social aspect i concerned, marriage between one man and one woman is one of the central aspects of a functioning civilization, because it allows resources to be allocated into business investments and innovation instead of always focusing on the accumulation and protection of women. Since society is roughly 50% men and 50% women, polygamy creates a huge surplus of single men, and God did not make man to be alone, but to be fruitful and multiply with his wife. There is nothing more destructive to man than living alone without a wife.

When people are morally compelled to attach themselves to one woman, society will not break down into tribal warfare and conflict in the same way polygamous society does. There's a reason God invented marriage between one man and one woman -- because it is a superior system.
>>
>>136359393
>refers to a stone age story and give no context

First of all the Pharisees, or the Jews, came to Jesus and asked him about divorce. To the Pharisees, Women are property and they wanted to know who gets the rejects. Obviously, we stone them - according to the Pharisees.

>There is nothing more destructive to man than living alone without a wife.

Second, and if you know a damn thing about the Bible, then you know that Jesus was never married and as such he himself is a sinner.

>As far as the social aspect i concerned, marriage between one man and one woman is one of the central aspects of a functioning civilization, because it allows resources to be allocated into business investments and innovation instead of always focusing on the accumulation and protection of women. Since society is roughly 50% men and 50% women, polygamy creates a huge surplus of single men, and God did not make man to be alone, but to be fruitful and multiply with his wife.

You sound like a virgin, faggot. Have you had a woman's flesh made twain with yours?

>When people are morally compelled to attach themselves to one woman, society will not break down into tribal warfare and conflict in the same way polygamous society does. There's a reason God invented marriage between one man and one woman -- because it is a superior system

And this is why you still jerk off alone, you have yet understand that womem dont have morals and cant be compelled morally. Men have a conscious, and they experience guilt. Thats how women have been able to use religious leaders moral guidance to manipulate the system. Women already live a polyandrous life, they just do everything in their power to keep it private.
>>
>>136360955
>Jesus was a sinner

Be gone troll.
>>
>>136361640
Did jesus marry?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.