[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN! HE'S /OUR GUY/!!!!! WE MUST STAND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 17

File: 1490376248003.jpg (111KB, 1208x585px) Image search: [Google]
1490376248003.jpg
111KB, 1208x585px
ITS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN! HE'S /OUR GUY/!!!!! WE MUST STAND UP TO SHARIA BLUE!
>>
>Sarcuck

Fuck off.
>>
>>136356758
>don't be stilly white goyium, don't fight for your interests! It's stupid when others do so you just shouldn't!
The best analogy I've heard is this, team means race, or culture in this
"If you're playing a game of soccer and your team passes to everyone equally, and the other team only passes among people on their team, they will win 100% of the time given long enough"
This is something he either doesn't understand, or is willfully Ignorant because he could be call a waycist
TL:DR he's a pussy who will never just state reality if it doesn't fit into his "classical liberal" world view
>>
>>136356758
Wtf I'm a civic nationalist now.
>>
>>136356758
>Black and gay interests are nonsense
Fucking racist
>>
>>136356758
You don't post Sargon on /pol/, everyone gets triggered, from the nazis to the commies, the libtards and the alt-righters.

>Racial identity politics should have no place in society
>>
File: 1499427608185.jpg (2MB, 4096x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1499427608185.jpg
2MB, 4096x2251px
>>136356758
Fake.
>>
sargon? isn't that the obese quadroon that's raising another man's child?
>>
>>136357596
Nice pipe dream, but let's get back to reality, in which they do exist and most of politics is based around them.
So whites having them, just like every other group already does, is not a problem
>>
>>136356758
what else did you expect from a typical leftist such as sargon ?
>>
>>136357969
And your point being....?
>>
The purpose of life is to reproduce.
You want your children to be genetically as close to you as possible so your children express your traits. Which is actually better because it keeps your particular race's evolutionary path moving forward rather than creating something completely different.
Everything humanity has ever done was born out of a reproductive strategy that gave them a better chance to pass on their DNA.

Sargon has passed on his DNA exactly 0 times, but his wife has done it once. :^)
>>
>>136356758
sargon is against white nationalists because he's not white
>>
>>136358067
That you're an idiot if you think "Racial identity politics should have no place in society" because that's living in fantasy land, not the real world
>>
>you shouldn't want to fulfill your biological imperative goy
>make sure you understand that it is not in any race's interest to reproduce amongst themselves or favor their own race
>fucking goy
>>
>>136356758
why cant there be white interest groups then? there's loads of black and gay ones
>>
>>136356758
Divide and conquer tactics

They will try and divide us and set us against each other.

Don't get caught up in political minutia. Defeat the globalist, then we can debate this other bullshit
>>
>>136358374
>Stating something that should be so and can be worked towards somehow makes me an idiot that's living in a fantasy land

Nah, pretty sure you're just an aggressive prick who can't tolerate someone having a different desire to his own. Get madder faggot.
>>
File: excuseme.jpg (71KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
excuseme.jpg
71KB, 620x387px
>>136356758
Time to purge the libertarians.
>>
>"guys, I HATE drama"
>makes 20 videos attacking irrelevant youtubers
>goes on twitter rampages every few months

Sargon is a waste of all of our time. He's a typical brit. Petty faggot.
>>
>>136359403
See
>>136358165

There are white interests.
The purpose of life is to reproduce and ensure that future generation succeeds.
Do you think it is in European Caucasian's best interest to flood their countries with migrants who can't and won't assimilate, who by their Imam's own words plan to outbreed and eliminate them.

Do you seriously believe there is no such thing as white interests?
>>
>>136359601
He's not even British according to the one drop rule.
>>
Um, excuse me, that's extremely homophobic, you shitlord.
>>
>>136357596
Identity politics is such cancer. It is what the virgins discuss, while the chads discuss international relations
>>
>>136356758

doesn't matter if it's nonsense or not, you don't unilaterally give up your own interests when no other group is giving up theirs
>>
>>136357326
But every white person isn't on your team, many of them are useless, some of them are disgusted on you and some of them play against your interest.
Why isn't it better to play not on a surface level but on an idea level, You would probably gather more people that way.
>>
>>136356758
Quadroon of Mossad has always been considered an idiot here
>>
>>136356758
Fuck this faggot. I'm glad Rogan basically called him out for being a whiny little bitch. Sargon probably expected a right-leaning meathead who would agree with him but Rogan caught his pussy scent from a mile away and just pounced on his fat ass.
>>
>>136359616
That's not even relevant to me or anyone really because that happens anyway
>>
>>136356758
I don't have a problem with this. White liberals are the lowest form of life.
>>
why are white women more willing to take the white nationalist slant than these cuck libertarian men
>>
>>136359999
>expecting natsawcs to use relevant arguments
They're nothing more than emotional little children screaming about muh white race. White people OK'd the migrants to come in. Immigration isn't only being pushed in white countries either, but you dumb fucks don't care about truth. They really need to start reading books
>>
Sargon of Mossad.

Doesn't matter. Let him do what he wants as I don't care as much about him as commies do and the more enemies they have the better.
>>
File: 1495991113205.jpg (189KB, 1280x1392px)
1495991113205.jpg
189KB, 1280x1392px
>i'm a classic liberal
>>
>>136356758
So he hates everyone. That's ok actually.
>>
File: untitled.png (673KB, 688x662px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
673KB, 688x662px
>>136356758

>being this assblasted about e-celebs
>giving two shits what some fedora tipper on Jewtube has to say
>>
>>136359999
It will be relevant to you when your children have no future.
>>136360223
Our leaders okay'd them.
Do you have an actual rebuttal?

Mass immigration is a net negative in the interest of white people's continued survival and prosperity.
>>
>>136359280

There will be no defeating them unless there is warfare.
Most of Europe is unarmed and doesn't have a quarter of the Ballsack to even think of using arms.
Europe WILL fall Its inevitable.
>>
>>136360431
hes only brought up because theres still libertarians here that are slowly realizing /theirguys/ are revealing themselves as cucks more and more and they dont know what to do
>>
>>136360436
You're literally just saying meaningless things now.
>>
>>136356758
Why is it always white people living in white countries saying this shit? Man up and stand up for what you believe in. Move to South Africa or Saudi Arabia. If you don't, you're really just an unprincipled hack spouting nonsense rhetoric and a massive fucking pussy.
>>
>>136360436
Our leaders who we voted into office okay'd them. Each individual doesn't have to OK everything that happens in a nation. This is how our societies work. We vote, and the ones who win the elections have the say so. Those of us who lose the election understand that we lost the election.

>Mass immigration is a net negative in the interest of white people's continued survival and prosperity.

Maybe white people should have more children then
>>
>>136360739
>the Iraq War and Patriot Act were fine because Democrats lost the 2000 election.
Either a child or mentally retarded. Grow the fuck up, loser.
>>
>>136356758
>e-celeb shit
kill yourself
>>
>>136360739
You're massively oversimplifying and ignoring legitimate objections to both the republican and democratic elements of the American governmental system just to have a status quo opinion that you apparently think is an intelligent or well reasoned one.
>>
>>136360606
What was meaningless about it?

I'll give a condensed version then.
Life is the purpose of life. We leave the womb kicking, screaming and gasping for air because we desire life.
We have a preference for life that is similar to our own, family units and tribes would not form if it were not for this preference. It's a beneficial evolutionary advantage because it means that even if one family member fails, a portion of one's DNA will survive. When you look at something larger than the tribe/ethnicity then we still see this preference for similar genetics in the form of race, even if the genotypes vary wildly, as long as the expressed phenotype are similar, we see a general trend of preference towards similar features.
If you still fail to see why every race might have interests that would be best for them based on biological difference, then you're a lost cause.

So I ask then what you believe in?
>>
>>136360739
are you spic, nig or sth else?
>>
>>136359280
This
Subsaharagon of Blackdad is useful until we've beaten the ones in power
>>
>>136360739
Migrants to the US were primarily European until the Hart-Cellar Act of 1965, which opened our doors to the third world subhumans you identify with so strongly. There was massive public opposition to the bill, but the people were assured that it wouldn't change the demographic make up of the country. Whites have increased their population by tens of millions since then, meaning they are having children. However, that has been offset by hundreds of millions of brown people that we were told wouldn't be here to begin with. You're a charlatan, a brainlet, and a coward.
>>
>>136360739
Leaders lie before being elected.

If you were to ask Americans at the time of Hart-Cellar if they were okay with eventually being taken over with brown people 99% of them would say "fuck no". And yet, what do we have today?

Is it fair that the leaders passed legislation dishonestly by saying that this law wouldn't change the composition of America? Fuck no, it's not. People don't have to permanently accept any laws created but especially those made dishonestly. If fact, in that particular situation it's not necessary to allow the institutions to change it because it was a law that affected the power of the people to change it. So now we're stuck with brown people who will vote Democrat and for their racial interests no matter what.
>>
>>136356758
>blacks cant have interests

bit racist
>>
>>136361858
hes not here for discussion so its pointless to try to argue with him
>>
File: 1487818013600.png (335KB, 458x384px) Image search: [Google]
1487818013600.png
335KB, 458x384px
>>136356758
so because he says its stupid, is that gonna stop all the gays blacks and muslims from constantly trying to destroy my civilization? are they going to go away because some fucking british nigger called them stupid? is that gonna happen? because if not, then 14/88 faggot.
>>
>>136361047
Not an argument
>>136361271
These are still the individuals voted in. In our society you vote them in based on their character in hopes that they will do things how you want
>>136361653
I'm an American, but my DNA is European
>>136361793
Source for all of this? The whites being told that demographics wouldn't change, public opposition, and everything else?
>>
>>136361858
Depends on what you mean by fair. Is it legal? Apparently so
>>
>>136362207
The moral of the story is that laws don't matter if enough people don't listen to them.
>>
>>136362342
And that identity politics is cancer. You left that little bit out.
>>
>>136361635
It's meaningless because I will reproduce with someone I want to reproduce with.

You're just flat out implying that nobody will be able to do that eventually, and that we can't even do it now. There's this thing called 'sexual preference' you know, and you seem to think it only extends to a person's skin colour.

Have you not noticed that I'm not denying what you're saying, only questioning its relevance?

Also, we live in an interconnected world, not a tribal society. This is why - along with sexual preference - all races breed with both themselves and other races. It's not going to change.
>>
>>136360739
Holy fuck kill yourself for this shitty retarded childlike view of political representation
>>
>>136362136
https://www.theatlantic.com/article/408409/
>>
>>136362638
Archive
https://archive.is/U9gwJ
>>
nothing is more pathetic than a white, who dont like white nationalism, what is he thinking annon?
>>
>>136362136
>The whites being told that demographics wouldn't change, public opposition, and everything else?
The Kennedys specifically expressed that it would not change the demographic balance. They were explicit in this. Read more. The bill was also started by a Jew.
>>
>>136356758
sargon is about the only thing i agree with /leftypol/ on
>>
>>136362136
>These are still the individuals voted in.
So you still have an effective tyranny of the majority on the voters side and you still have the pseudo-oligarchy of the political classes on the representatives side. If you have 49% of the people not getting what they voted for then that's a really unfair system at it's core. This is suppose to be moderated by the fact that the US is a representative democracy but because we have a political class that can win elections by way of large sums of money we end up with elected officials that end up not really representing most of the people who voted for them much less the people who didn't. This is how you end up with a 10% approval rating for Congress despite it being entirely Republican controlled with a Republican president. Trying to play this off as "well you voted so you don't get to complain" is about as nonsensical a statement as telling someone in Russia not to complain about their elections because they got to vote.

You strike me as a status quo accepting "centrist" who probably considers himself a skeptic but isn't actually skeptical of anything that isn't already foreign to him.
>>
File: IMG_3155.png (14KB, 603x143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3155.png
14KB, 603x143px
>>136356758
>>
>>136359748
This.
Why the fuck does /pol/ treat politics like football games?
>>
>>136362522
Only when dealing with products social constructs like homosexuals, trannies, etc.
>what makes racial and national identities different
Because they're evolutionarily beneficial.
A homosexual, a transsexual, a pansexualdemiglazedotherkin are not going to reproduce.
A race will multiply and evolve.
A nation is a testing ground for new evolutionary strategies that some people might not want to partake it.
>>
File: IMG_3836.png (683KB, 1200x760px)
IMG_3836.png
683KB, 1200x760px
He has a African Y chromosome from his paternal grandfather, most likely E3a
>>
>>136362613
>>136361635
As an extension of my reply, I'd like to give an example:

I have a preference for whites AND asians. However I find a lot of black women more attractive than many of the women in those two races.

Does this mean I now can't choose to reproduce with a white woman? No.
Does it mean I want to reproduce with only asian or black women? No.
Does it mean that I want to reproduce with whoever I find to be the most valid partner based on looks AND personality, regardless of race? YES.

Is it most likely I will reproduce with a white woman? I live in Australia, so yes.
>>
>>136356758
Why does anyone watch this fat lispy slob? I dont get it.
>>
>>136359838
>Why isn't it better to play not on a surface level but on an idea level

White nationalism is an idea
>>
>>136362820
Where else are the autists of /pol/ going to show exert their testosterone-fueled rage and competitiveness? You forget that most of the people here are neckbearded virgins and people who probably don't even know how to kick or throw a football.
>>
>>136359838
Some whites playing on the same team is still a lot better than whites being forced to pass to the other team, under threat of penalties
>>
>>136359574
he's not a libertarian you fucking intellectual midget
>>
>>136362616
Identity politics in a single post
>>136362806
I stopped reading at "tyranny of the majority"

We have a president elected who lost the popular vote currently
>>
>>136362728
Yes and he also visited the soviet union before he put forward the bill according to Ann Coulter.
>He's a jew
Let's keep identity politics out of the discussion for 10 seconds jimbo
>>
>>136356758

white interests are killing jews and making jews suffer

what is nonsense about this? is it not clear enough?
>>
>>136362638
This gives everything, but public opposition. I was aware of the 1965 Immigration act, but I wasn't used to it being referred to as anything, but the 1965 immigration act. There must be a new batch of talking points out for the alt right
>>
People play identity politics whether you do or not.
By not playing, you only handicap yourself and your race in the long run.

It's a nice ideal to say that we should forget about races, but it's just a fantasy; same as communism.
The reality is that races exist, and that most people are racist. You can blind yourself to that reality, and advocate that others do the same, but it will be to your own (and their) detriment.
You have an identity and it will be held against you whether you like it or not.
>>
>>136362613
You're under the impression that this other race you'll be reproducing/interacting with believes the same as you.
They don't, they want what is best for their race(as a general rule, the university types are outliers, but even then only whites are encouraged to go away) because of in-group preference.
>sexual preference
What are you even talking about?
>we live in an interconnected world
So you're a globalist?

The relevance here is that the world is becoming less intelligent due to mass migration.
It's also becoming more violent for countries that previously had little or no notable violence as ethnic groups living near eachother creates friction.
There will come a point in the future, that we have allowed to happen, where having children will be very difficult if you want your kids to look and be genetically similar to you.
>>136363662
That's relevant because it gives motive.
>>136362941
Statistically, personality doesn't matter as much as race.
Assuming you're talking about marriage.
>>
>>136364000
Nobody wanted brown people. Stop trying to deflect, like the 85 IQ moron you are.
https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/huddled-masses-public-opinion-and-the-1965-u-s-immigration-act/
>>
>>136363517
So because the electoral college exists you're going to ignore that everything I said holds true for the legislative branch, the one that actually drafts legislation? I think my initial assumptions about you were dead on. You're being incredibly intellectually lazy.
>>
>>136360739
>>136360606
>White people don't deserve a future.

Get the fuck off the internet and go kill yourself immediately. What a fucking waste of human DNA.
>>
File: 1367353241459.jpg (56KB, 468x477px) Image search: [Google]
1367353241459.jpg
56KB, 468x477px
>>136356758
What the fuck else did you expect from Quadroon of Mossad?
>>
>>136364575
>identity politics: the post
Learn how to post proper sources and you won't be called out on it.
>>136364720
Nice move of the goalpost young one
>>
>>136356758
Is "not being thrown off the roof" not a legitimate gay interest, for example?
>>
>>136356758
......lol like Democratic or Republican interests....

If they are not advocating for We the People....

Its time for a noose.

George Washington warned us about the 2 party system .... yet here we are but with a hell of a lot more jews and 3rd world mudslime

Also, McCabe Comey are buddies and worked with the HSBC , laundered millions , then gets appointed to the Head of the FBI by Hillary Clinton.

Later Comey's WIFE gets 700K, this is given to her to stop him (Comey) to not investigate the Clintons email server.
>>
>>136365168
>barely functioning IQ intensifies
I don't even know why you're here anymore. You aren't intelligent enough to carry on a conversation and have been proven wrong multiple times, with no actual rebuttals. Is it masochism?
>>
>>136365168
>Nice move of the goalpost young one
Now you're just spouting words and phrases without actually knowing what they mean. I haven't set any goal for you to meet so I can't be moving the goalposts or redefining what the conditions of you being correct are. I'm pointing out a flaw in the American governmental system and you're claiming said flaw doesn't exist because it doesn't exist in one particular part of said system despite existing in another.
>>
>>136364070
>You're under the impression that this other race you'll be reproducing/interacting with believes the same as you
>They don't, they want what is best for their race

Only if they're as concerned about race as most of the faggots on this board, which thankfully most normal people aren't. Please stop shoehorning a hypothetical and unrealistic situations as facts. Most people are not concerned about race.

>>sexual preference
>What are you even talking about?

I'm talking about the reasons why what you're saying is irrelevant. Sexual preference is one of these reasons.

>So you're a globalist?

No, I'm simply stating a fact about the state of the world, don't try and strawman me. We are interconnected, whether we like it or not.

>The relevance here is that the world is becoming less intelligent due to mass migration.

That doesn't make sense. I think you mean the general populace of Western countries is suffering a fall in general intelligence due to the problems associated with mass migration of poorly educated migrants. That's not even a reproduction issue, that's an education and ideology issue.

>It's also becoming more violent

That also is a separate problem from reproduction. It's not even a white identity issue. It's another education and ideology issue, or to be more concise, a cultural issue.

>There will come a point in the future, that we have allowed to happen, where having children will be very difficult if you want your kids to look and be genetically similar to you.

That's inherently stupid to say. Your children will always look similar to you and be genetically similar to you, because you are their parent. You seem to be talking about nothing more than skin colour again.

>Statistically, personality doesn't matter as much as race. Assuming you're talking about marriage.

I'm not talking about marriage, I'm only talking about reproduction. Marriages end or continue. Some people get married, others don't. It's barely relevant.
>>
What about them Jew interests, Sargon?
>>
>>136364907
>Strawmanning this hard

Wewlad, how did you get THAT from a sentence that didn't even mention race in it?

>I'm a fucking retard with no basic comprehension skills

Get the fuck off the internet and go kill yourself immediately. What a fucking waste of human DNA.
>>
>>136356758
gay interests is literally just sex
sex with anything and anyone
>>
>>136365433
Insults aren't a rebuttal anon. You're right though, I shouldn't be here discussing identity politics. It's a complete waste of time
>>136365444
The electoral college proves it isn't complete rule by the majority. That is plain and simple, there is nothing to discuss beyond that
>>
>>136365872
The amazing thing is you've actually conceded that all of my (actually sourced) points were correct as I insulted you. Top fucking cuck m8.
>>
>>136365872
>there is nothing to discuss beyond that

Why not?
Why is that the only thing worth discussing?
Seems arbitrary.
>>
>>136356758
>2017
>listening to sarcuck of blackdad
>not listening to Harold Covington
>cuckistani flag

Kys op
>>
>>136366075
He's fucking retarded. Everything he's said ITT can be summed up as
>I don't know why the world be like it is, but it do
Any examination that penetrates the surface of this infantile worldview is identity politics and not worth discussing.
>>
>>136365872
>The electoral college proves it isn't complete rule by the majority. That is plain and simple, there is nothing to discuss beyond that
Jesus Christ you're stupid. The president's only legislative power is by way of the veto which can be overridden by the house and senate with two thirds votes. So hypothetically in a perfectly ideologically aligned Congress the president would have zero legislative power.

If we want to go back to reality then it's doesn't matter that there is a single institution that isn't subject to direct majority votes because for practical purposes everything I said is still relevant and constitutes a serious flaw in the system.
>>
>>136356758
It's in our interest to not become a minority in our own countries, as our culture and values will be pushed aside, and we'll have foreign cultures imposed on us. We'll also have to compete with minorities in voting as they vote for more gibs, and we'll have to shoulder other economic burdens caused by minorities, as well as the progressive social reforms that they vote for.

Sargon of Quadroon is talking bollocks. If there aren't gay interests, why did the gay rights movement go from showing tolerance for gays and not legally discriminating against them, to them infiltrating Christianity and discriminating against Christians for acting in accordance with their beliefs?

No straight man should advance gay interests, and no white man should advance black interests. Also, these 'skeptics' have no solutions to fix our demographic crisis and the multiculti madness. They're also on-board with most of the modern cultural revolutionary reforms, like LGBT rights, women's emancipation, decriminalization of drugs, laxer sentencing, comprehensive education, etc. They are basically SJWs.
>>
>>136365642
Lol so in the mind of the Alt Right a working class Jew from Russia has the same interests as George Soros? You guys are insane.
>>
>>136366055
The funny thing is that your sources and your entire first argument wasn't even relevant to what I originally stated. I just wanted to see the sources behind it because I hadn't heard those claims before

Good job being able to fetch a source though, pal!

>>136366075
Because having the person who lost the popular vote become the president shows that we do not have absolute rule of the masses
>>
>>136359838
>race is skin deep
wrong, genetics is more important than ideology.
>>
>>136366344
I haven't mentioned identity politics once. As other people in the thread have said it's pretty clear you have a double digit IQ and are struggle to keep up with what's being said on even a superficial level.
>>
>>136366767
I was talking about this retard >>136366672, reread the conversation.
>>
>>136359838
The physical nature of reality is what drives ideas, the left wants to drive the physical nature of reality.
>>
>>136367017
You replied to a post quoting you saying
>The electoral college proves it isn't complete rule by the majority. That is plain and simple, there is nothing to discuss beyond that
To which you said
>He's fucking retarded. Everything he's said ITT can be summed up as

I think you need to reread the series of posts. If the explanation is you couldn't follow your own discussions then you're really not helping your case.
>>
>>136366672
>politicians that the people elected allowed the migrants to come in!
>those politicians lied to people about the immigration laws they passed. The majority of people wouldn't have supported them if they knew the real outcome.
>HAHAHAHAHA how are those points even related, thanks for the articles though!
You should've been aborted.
>>
>>136366672
>Because having the person who lost the popular vote become the president shows that we do not have absolute rule of the masses

Yes; and why is absolute rule of the masses the only thing worth discussing?
Why not "near absolute rule of the masses" or "somewhat rule of the masses" or similar topics to that?
>>
>>136357596
why not? what is the argument
>>
>>136357596
>>Racial identity politics should have no place in society

said the fucking Chink

kill yourself Han.
>>
>>136359999
>>136360223

0 arguments found, what a pair of fucking faggots.
>>
>>136367261
Nobody quoted me, I'm a different anon. Look at the IDs. I'm the one that been calling the guy you're arguing with about the electoral college an 85 IQ tard.
>>
>>136359838
Fuck off, beaner. Society is a racial construct.
>>
>>136367800
Shit that's my bad.
>>
>>136367580
>Australian
>Chink
>0 arguments found, what a pair of fucking faggots.

Said the retarded fucking burger. 0 valid points found.
>>
>Kekistan flag
Ignore
>>
>>136367496
>Fascist

I know I'm going to regret engaging, but seeing as everyone is human and we live in a multiracial society, that's why it shouldn't exist.
>>
>>136368225
Famous australian shitposting
>>
Wants WN to attack him now, interesting. showing his true colors
>>
>>136368334
Famous burger non-arguments
>>
>>136365606
>my sexual preference means that others do not have in group preference

Look pal, you are one person, in every race, over 90% of children born are of the same race as their parents.
Whether or not people acknowledge their in-group preference doesn't matter.

You're welcome to fuck whoever you'd like, but the reason people breed within their own race is because they desire to propogate children that are genetically similar to themselves.
Mixed race children are similar to neither parent, a likely reason why it's not very common.
Humanity has a vested interest in preserving racial differences because it's representative of 40,000+ years of separate evolution.
>>
>>136356758
>black interests
Black Lives Matter
>gay interests
LGBT+whatever the fuck
>>
>>136368611
>in every race, over 90% of children born are of the same race as their parents.

Then why are you going on about white people not having a future? They do have a future by your own admission.

And that's why we don't HAVE to worry about identity politics, because the white race by your own logic and mine is not going to die out.

>Humanity has a vested interest in preserving racial differences because it's representative of 40,000+ years of separate evolution.

We're all humans. White, black, asian, latin, whatever - none of these races are at risk of dying out, and the only differences between us aside from skin colour are minor variations in physical traits or factors like metabolism. This is why identity politics shouldn't be a thing - we are all still the same species.

And one more thing:
>Mixed race children are similar to neither parent, a likely reason why it's not very common.

This is utter bullshit. You can't even prove it's true.
>>
>>136356758
Anyone else scared? They destroyed RageofStorm easily and soon they will be coming for us
>>
>>136369613
You need to read the Bell Curve amongst other scientific books so you can stop pretending Race is only skin deep.
Here's some lighter reading.
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Fuerst%2C%20John.%20%22The%20nature%20of%20race.%22%20Open%20Behavioral%20Genetics%2C%20June%2C%202015.pdf

In all of psychology, nothing has been studied more than racial differences in intelligence and behavior.
>>
>>136356758
Blacks or gay interests is not a nonsense phrase. And neither is white interests.
>>
>>136369613
>mixed race children are too similar
Then why can't they accept organ donations from their family members on either side?

They're not similar, they're a hybrid and the only people simulate to them are other mixed race children.
Humanity has never, ever race mixed like this before.
It's unheard of before the last 6 millennia.
>>
>>136370558
This. It's not about what is the interests of every individual of the group, but what is in the best interests of that group for its survival and progress. At least how I see it.
>>
>>136370419
>You need to read the Bell Curve amongst other scientific books so you can stop pretending Race is only skin deep.

Did I say that? Nope.

>In all of psychology, nothing has been studied more than racial differences in intelligence and behavior.

Culture is a huge factor that people seem to forget when they talk about racial differences.

>>136370598
>Then why can't they accept organ donations from their family members on either side?

A quick google search on the issue only leads me the Daily Stormer so I'm calling bullshit here. Or to be precise, citation plz.

And they are similar. Saying 'nuh-uh' and then launching into an implication of race-mxing being unnatural isn't proof that they aren't. They still look the same, yes? Yes.

This is a pretty shit argument for identity politics. At the least the nazis try and make it about superiority.
>>
>>136370598
Doctor here

I can answer this, there are a lot of factors for organ transplant and rejection.
Have this scenario: Assuming this from the same race, a child with type O blood who needs a transfusion can't sometimes get from his parents because they have a different blood type. Hold on, before you shout cuck, even if both parents have type A blood, the child can still get type O. Why? type A is actually AO, so AO+AO may lead to a type O blood.
>but it's blood not an organ
Even with twins, organ transplant can still have rejection because no one is genetically identical.
>>
File: ElmerFudd.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ElmerFudd.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>136357326
A WAYCIST
>>
It's weird how all these Youtube "skeptics" are attacking race realism at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
>>
>>136357326
We are all on the same team bud.
>>
>>136369904
Rage deleted all her videos on her own, she just wants to distance herself from the pathetic skeptic community.
And who the fuck would be scared of a bunch of weakling antifas?
>>
>>136372431
They are not antifa. They are intellectuals with a lot of reach. If they can destroy race realism and nationalism and make it easily digestible we're done.
>>
>>136372682
>intellectuals
They are dumb youtubers spewing the stuff that will make them the most special of all snowflakes.
They are attention whores, they are the embodiment of idiocracy.
>>
File: Sargonisapedo.jpg (13KB, 246x395px) Image search: [Google]
Sargonisapedo.jpg
13KB, 246x395px
>>136356758
>>
>>136370558
They are, stupid group think.
>>
>>136372936
That meme got old fast didn't it
>>
>>136373175
smart group think
>>
>>136372682
>If they can destroy race realism
Not gonna happen
>>
File: Sargon.jpg (45KB, 865x218px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon.jpg
45KB, 865x218px
sargon have gone full on cuck hasn't he?
>>
>>136356758
Is that because he is neither white, black or ga.. oh wait, nevermind.
>>
>>136356758
This guy was on Joe Rogan last week STILL talking about Anita... Talk about living in the past.
>>
>>136360319
>I'm a classic liberal!
>So you think the constitution only applies to whites?
>OH NO OH GEEZ I JUST MEANT IM NOT A NAZI OH NO OH GEEZ

Every time
>>
>>136374477
>gone
Where have you been all these years?
>>
>>136356758
>black or gay interests
Calling those nonsense is as wrong as calling the interests of families, single parents or any other voting block nonsense.

Once again Sargon proves that he's of average intellect playing pretend.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaD2Av_47_U

The "skeptics" are starting to be hired by MTV and other corporations. They will be our overt enemy very soon.
>>
>>136357326
He's saying that no one should play the game at all, or treat everything as a racial zero sum.

My understanding of his views is that there's a way to make sensible policies sans skin color or tribalism.

Why don't you actually debate any of this instead of just trying to paint 'classical liberal' as a boogie man or going "lul civic nashionalism AMIRITE" ?
>>
File: 1415840064805.png (504KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
1415840064805.png
504KB, 641x480px
>>136366515
Took you this long to figure that out?
>>
>>136376797
>Why don't you actually debate any of this instead of just trying to paint 'classical liberal' as a boogie man or going "lul civic nashionalism AMIRITE" ?
Because races are not equal.
>>
>>136356758
Of course he thinks "white interests" are nonsense, he's not white
>>
>>136357596
>>Racial identity politics should have no place in society
Tell that to the niggers and mexicans
>>
>>136356758
this is why you don't follow libfags no matter what
anti-sjw or not
>>
>>136377619
I literally have before. Do you think they listen?

>The answer is an obvious one
>>
>>136365642
why is she wearing a diaper and who is this thot on left and right
>>
File: 547548788.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
547548788.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>136356758
Sarcuck of Blackdad is laughably pathetic, all he cares about is milking as many shekels as possible out of his audience without saying anything of actual substance or taking a principled stance on any matter other than "anita sarkeesian!!! omg!!!"
>>
>>136376401
https://twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/894254270798864384
>>
File: 1499303393409.jpg (104KB, 622x653px) Image search: [Google]
1499303393409.jpg
104KB, 622x653px
>>136359280
>defeat the globalists
You mean the Joos ..u stupid weak beta faggot
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.