[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are lapdogs of Alpha males, because their survival is solely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 49

File: IMG_4991.jpg (101KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4991.jpg
101KB, 500x483px
Women are lapdogs of Alpha males, because their survival is solely based on how cunning they are to most dominant male.

Beta males are all alone. Since the survival of men depends only on themselves, as they are not cunning to alpha males, in the past, they used to die off and didn't repropduce.
>>
>>136355457
>Totally new information
>>
File: 1494908708960.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494908708960.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>tfw i get rated as a 7 by girls
>tfw too autistic so it deducts 2-3 points
>>
>>136355457
Incorrect. Traditional gender and marital roles were the backbone that provided beta males their chance at reproduction. The sexual revolution of the 1960's was the turning point from a pair-bonding society to a tournament society which fucked over 80% of us.
>>
>>136355457
This is pretty goofy.

I had > 10 buddies in High School and we were all getting laid.
>>
>>136355457
>in the past, they used to die off and didn't reproduce.
In the past, there would come a day once every while where they would get fed up and slit the chads' throats in their sleep. Totalitarianism was originally invented in order to prevent the disenfranchised men from being able to rise up.
>>
>>136355457
Alpha males don't exist in any species on the planet.
>>
>>136358134
In the past, is was like nigger tribes in Africa. The beta males would break off in their own tribe, organize, then kill Chad, kill Chad's children, kill Unfortunate/Other Qualities, and rape what's left.

This is where hypergamy actually leads.
>>
>>136358404
Oh sweatie
>>
>>136358504
Don't forget, if he had any female children, they were getting raped too.
>>
alpha males are made through their environment. the first world does not create alpha males. an alpha male is merely a man who is decisive, risk-taking and bold. most men could be alphas but this weak society where most challenges are taken away is what created this beta climate. people are not born alpha or beta. we need a war in the west and it is coming, if we win, things will return to normal.
>>
File: Islamic-State.jpg (60KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Islamic-State.jpg
60KB, 615x409px
Pro tip: This is what ultimately becomes of sexually frustrated betas.
>>
>>136358945
Yes, and that's why you don't let women do shit like this.
>>
>>136356064
Being socially anxious is just being different, not neccessarily a bad thing! I just speed time with other autists.
>>
>>136358665
Your ready to swallow a red pill?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
>>136355457
Wrong.
I'm an acne-ridden, immature 20 year old and even I can hook up with girls in nightclubs.
>>
>>136359264
You shouldn't, but it's a little late for that at this point.
The west will likely continue to degenerate as the browning of America leads to an even more tribal and distrustful society and women are targeted for their race and beaten/raped/killed.
But, this is the freedom they wanted, so I won't even pretend to care, and there's still a decent portion of them who are so stupid that they'll defend their rapists and murderers as "oppressed."
The more I see it the more I think women might genuinely be as stupid as niggers.
Either that or a decent amount of them suffer from some intense self-hatred.
>>
>>136359532
>Adam Ruins Everything
Get that faggot out of here.
>>
File: 1465770238153.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1465770238153.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>136355457

>claim to be intelligent
>accepts humans are merely animals
>accepts evolution and the concept of "survival of the fittest"
>bitches non stop that his beta ass cant get pussy
>rather than work to become better, claim women are the problem, not his lazy ass

women are attracted to "alphas" for the same reason you are attracted to these women, not the females fault you have absolutely nothing to offer.
>>
>>136359508
*spend
>>
File: 1496003087749.jpg (107KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496003087749.jpg
107KB, 1024x1024px
>>136356064
>tfw when girls say im extremely good looking
>girls have even written poems about me
>tfw havent dated anyone in years

I dont know if they are just joking with me or if Im just so autistic that no one can maintain conversation long enough with me to actually get to know me
>>
File: Chadnine.png (446KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
Chadnine.png
446KB, 552x446px
>Loyal, loving, aggressive
>Will kill your enemies and literally eat them
>a penis of size and girth
>soft, snuggly, likes belly rubs

How can Hooman males even compete.
>>
>>136355457
I'm a 3/10 on a good day who can't socialize/dance/be alpha to save his life but I've banged over 20 women in my life. Not jaw-dropping by any means, but better than what OP is implying.
It's actually really simple. Here are the steps I take:

1) have money
>>
>>136359617
>everything is men's fault
Egotistic hole detected.
>>
>>136355457
>boo hoo
I'm going to give you the secret. Most things aren't alpha. Even the concept of alpha in relation to women isn't alpha. If you give a shit about what anyone thinks, you're not alpha. If you give a shit what women think, you're not alpha.
The problem people have is that they externalize their worth. Your value, or what you are, be that alpha or beta is entirely defined by the way others view you. That's weakness.
>you act like X in social situations so you're beta
>you are desirable to women in Y way and are alpha
The entire mindset and framing depends on taking someone and defining who they are in the context of multiple people and social interaction. Even the idea of being good at sex and therefore being desirable to women is beta because it depends on the approval of women in regards to your sexual performance. All of it is dependent on the approval or disapproval of others.

So the entire alpha/beta dichotomy is a joke. Once you realize that you become alpha by default. All you have to do is not give a single fuck over this shit. Then you can be a fat, hairy balding manlet and still fuck whoever you want.
>>
>>136359907
Having money is being alpha. The most dominant males get the most resources, that is, in modern societies, money.
>>
>>136355457

The funny thing about this is that it creates a tragedy of the commons for all women. Even the most beautiful, well put together, smart, and loyal woman cannot obtain the 10/10 Chad for an actual committed relationship. Marriage is completely out of the question because Chad has his pick of the 10/10 Stacies. He will never settle down, and he will expect an around the world on the first date. You say you're "not that kind of girl?" No worries! Chad will get on tinder and find a girl in a few minutes that is that type of girl.

So now all the hottest women are fighting for the attention of a very few men who will never settle down with them. These women eventually wind up lonely cat women asking "where did all the good men go?" This was initiated by women, and is perpetuated by women. So I don't pity these women, they fucked it up, and continue to fuck up by perpetuating slut culture.

It's funny because these women as they get older will even try to get in with married men. I have had women try to offer their used snatch in return for a "family lifestyle" even though I have a wife and children. As always, none of them have anything to offer but 30+ year old high mileage snatch.
>>
>>136357354

It started before that

#RepealThe19th
>>
>>136360595
Not giving a fuck is a sign of dominance, an alpha trait, and women love that
>>
File: 1491764295151.png (2MB, 2091x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1491764295151.png
2MB, 2091x1593px
>>136355457
>alpha males
>>
>>136360832
I want to think that /pol/ isn't stupid enough to believe that women choose men based on what's best for a functioning society, but I don't know.
One look at the third world, Brazil, Mexico, and the black community in most of the west (though particularly in America) kind of disproves that, and if whites continue on this path they'll be in the same place as the rest of us.
Until the spics start massacring people that is.
>>
>>136360832
Alpha male is alternative way of saying "the most dominant male"

You see, all the traits women find attractive in males are cues of high testosterone (muscles, wide shoulders, masculine face, dominant "asshole" behavior). Testosterone is dominance hormone in all mammals.

Sometimes the dominant male, however, isn't pro-social like the Chads you see, but antisocial like the people you're talking about. But thats just a tiny margin
>>
>>136361239
Who do we fight back against?
That's the problem.
If someone was standing before me and hitting me over the head with a menorah then I could just shoot him in the face. But it's being done behind closed doors with policy. Or at least it was. But now it's being done openly with a teehee by the roasties.
>>
>>136360831
>Not giving a fuck is a sign of dominance
Yes it is.
>and women love that
But you'll never actually be dominant if you give a shit what women think. Just a poser. People lose in all kinds of way, from muh dickin to trying to pull down all the money they can.

They point is you can not externalize your value and be alpha. You have to be the one to define your own value and transcend the false alpha/beta dichotomy.

If you let anyone else define your value or who you are in any way you can never be truly dominant because there will always be some criteria where you can potentially feel inadequate.

Most people can't even make it past the way women define them so they never reach that point of dominance. Even if it seems counter intuitive, if you can break the mold and define yourself then you make the rules for the way other people see you. This works because the vast majority of people are followers by default. If anyone doubts that then ask yourself why you give a damn what women or anyone else thinks of you? It's because you're looking for someone else to take the lead.
>>
>>136361386
"alpha male" is a too big title for men that have some genetic traits that makes them more attractive to women
Its like saying thicc big titties women are alpha or something
By the way women didn't evolve to choose their partners
>>
>>136361491
At this point it's more about fighting back against the prevailing culture.
There's only so much that one person can do, but organized resistance can help a lot.
When you see a TV show pushing something that you find reprehensible, either stop watching it or consider pirating it so they don't get the views/ratings.
When a game developer starts pushing some kind of idiotic political stance, don't purchase their shit (and consider piracy).
Really, your best defense is to fight with your wallet, because at this point a lot of this shit is pushed for the sake of money because (((they))) are greedy as fuck and know they have dedicated consumers in women and nogs.
As for women, I'm not sure.
It's much too late for us though, and god knows you're not going to be able to reduce the political power of women in the west without some major political backlash or even outright violence, which would defeat the purpose.
>>
>>136355457
Quit bitching. Become an expert at whatever you do and make $$$, pussy will come flocking. Women are golddiggers at their core.
>>
>>136356064
7 isn't enough for women.
They automatically reject the bottom 85% of men.
>>
>>136362000
This isn't a solution.
>>
>>136361928
I already don't spend money on things I don't agree with. But 99% of consumers are good little goys who have no self control when it comes to spending their money.
>>
>>136362128
I can't speak for you anon and what works for you. I can only speak from my own experience.
>>
>>136357895
Having a strong friend group makes you more attractive to women.
Loners are ignored by default.
>>
>>136362000
Wasted trips.

1) Only the top 1% can use money as a lure for women because they can afford luxury items that are normally not available.
2) Most women have the government/court system as a crutch if they ever decide to leave you for any reason imaginable.
>>
File: 1496589324895.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496589324895.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>136362313
>He unironically believes women put this much thought into mate selection
>>
>>136362370
You don't have to be a millionaire bro. Just make some decent cheddar, take care of business and lead the woman.
>>
>>136355457
I don't know where else to say this but I think it's appropriate for this as a reply instead of a new thread.
I'm 28 years old and had one chick with me since high school. She ended up cheating on me behind my back while riding chad and marrying him behind my back.
Dumped her out of my house like a bag of rotten trash. So I was the beta she was using while finding someone better.

Now that that is out of the way , I found a little chub but working on it catholic church attending cutie that is clingy and nice. She was one of those unfortunate types of women that didn't get any action.
Apparently she never had sex which I'm not sure about that. So shes cute, clingy, chubby, strong catholic values and hates sluts. Oh, and she's white.
So what's the problem? She's 19. I'm 28. She doesn't mind but I feel like a creep. I mean, we hit it off before even knowing our ages online and things just kept looking good.
I feel like she can be my little red pilled cutie but don't want people to think I'm using her for sex or anything. It's not like that, it's more genuine.

Degenerate or not?
>>
>>136359209
Shhh, don't tell anyone. It's called MGTOW for now.
>>
>>136362204
I think a decent amount of that 99% can be awoken.
A lot of people are still pretty fucking disgusted by certain lifestyles pushed in the media, so it's not too hard to get them to avoid spending their money on it.
It's gotten a lot easier with video games, where we may actually see the death (or at least the decline) of the AAA industry if they don't stop pandering to SJWs and faggots that don't play their games to begin with.
Just look at trash like Mass Effect Andromeda.
>>
>>136362294
>can only speak from my own experience
I have the feeling you haven't experienced the family courts, anon. If your plan is to not have children and stay a lifelong bachelor, your not any better off than a shut-in neet
>>
>>136355457
Its natural selection in women let loose.

Even when you expected in the past when you wanted to reproduce you took 1 wife.
Even then today you got half as less male ancestors as female.

Either died of war, famine, or was just unfit for marriage.
>>
>>136362502

It's like you've never dated anyone. I'm married, and before being married have seen the true nature of women. Also, good luck on your future divorce. Anyone who thinks they have a woman under control is in for a pretty big surprise.
>>
>>136362555
Nothing wrong with dating a younger woman, especially considering she's still an adult.
If she makes you happy and you think she'd make a good partner there's no reason for you to be self-conscious about the age difference, which is honestly a plus in this scenario, at least if you plan on having kids.
>>
>>136362582
Nope, I found someone who I'm starting a family with next year. Life is risks anon. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
>>
>>136362576
Except you know (((who))) runs these game studios. If they ever are threatened with bankruptcy they'll just reach into the tax payers pockets. Blame pirates, or anti-semitism or something.
>>
>>136362555

Not creepy, not degenerate. Most women go for older men. I've had college age girls go after me despite being mid thirties and married. When I was in my 20's these girls wanted nothing to do with me.

The only things wrong with your scenario is it seems there is something wrong with her being clingy and a little over weight. She needs to work on both of those things.
>>
>>136362555
If she ever gets fit you are fucked

https://www.healthcentral.com/article/divorce-rate-after-bariatric-surgery-is-high-my-bariatric-life
>the chances of that relationship or marriage ending within two years after the surgery is 80 to 85 percent.
>>
>>136362821
They can blame whomever they want, it'll only delay the inevitable.
Just look at Sony, they've had to shut down, sell off, or downsize 3 or 4 major divisions (TV, laptop, phone, and animation) just to make ends meet.
And with people like (((Amy Pascal))) at the head of their movie division pushing garbage in movies like Ghostbusters, they're only going to see more backlash.
The video game industry is likely going to be the first to fall in this backlash, because there isn't nearly as large a kike presence as there is in most other forms of media.
>>
>>136362796

There's risk for reward, then there's risk for absolutely nothing. In modern day western courts men are punished even if they did nothing wrong in the relationship. Why do you think divorce rates are so high and young people are electing not to get married? Young men know the game is fucked and want nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 1501936456743.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501936456743.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>136355457
Beta males usually drive Ferraris or expensive cars to camouflage their inferiority. Alpha males usually just impress women cos their confident as fuck. Of course you shan't be dirt poor.
>>
>>136359541
>wrong, even i can fuck slags in bongland

Whoa checkmate athiests
>>
File: IMG_3914.jpg (153KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3914.jpg
153KB, 1252x1252px
>>136355457
Does anyone else deep down, feel desperate? Sometimes I just want to sneak up to a woman and punch her in the face. I wonder how'd she'd react after a life of being treated as a princess comes crashing down?
>>
File: mTisN2yL_vZy-leAQCvNYnQ.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mTisN2yL_vZy-leAQCvNYnQ.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>136363241
make sure to wear these so everyone knows your type.
>>
>>136363241
after the 30s women become trash as well
so they get fucked in the long term
>>
>>136362960
Some chub is good, other anon brought #s and i'd say it's an advantage.
Clingy is up to him, but i would count as cute, and therefore good too.
>>
>>136362788
Thanks.
>>136362960
Yeah I can work on those things with her, not a real big turn off. I used to be clingy so I know how that works, it's kind of a plus though knowing she'll be faithful considering what happened.
>>136363111
Trips of truth, need to keep her a little chubby at all costs haha.
>>
>>136363241
>I wonder how'd she'd react after a life of being treated as a princess comes crashing down?

For most they never realize it's even happening. There are 40-50 year old single women who act like they can still command every man's attention simply because they have a slit between their legs.

For those who realize it you can tell it's soul crushing. That for the past 30 years people have coddled them, given them free shit, and paid attention to them not because they were interesting or unique, but for the chance to stick it in their slime hole.

Not only that, but now they realize it's too late to actually find a man of value to have a relationship with, and they will have to "settle" for a guy they wouldn't have even considered date material 5 years ago. It's tragic and funny at the same time.
>>
File: 1490714441027.jpg (14KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1490714441027.jpg
14KB, 350x263px
>>136363649
>mfw "settle"-for tier.
>turned them all down so far.
>>
>>136363519
>>136363599

To tell the truth it doesn't matter if she's a little over weight or not, guys (average guys) are so fucking thirsty that they'll fuck almost the most disgusting of land whales just to get a little action. Tinder and hook up culture have made it a tragedy of the commons for women.
>>
>>136363788
>turned them down

Nice. This also lets them experience the rejection they have NEVER had to deal with ever in their entire life. Imagine them thinking "I would never have dated this guy 5 years ago, but now I should be a prize for him" and then gets rejected. It's no wonder there are so many articles of women in their 30's committing suicide.
>>
>>136363795
So there's always a chance then is what your saying. I gotcha. Funny thing is that we both already talked about tinder culture but that doesn't mean years from now things change. But then again she's hardcore catholic, meaning she teaches it to kids so I don't think promiscuity will be on her mind to act on it. The strong catholic values is huge turn on, less slut culture bs to deal with.
>>
>>136359725
Good looking is a bad quality
>>
>>136362395
>attraction is thought
>>
>>136364065
I only see opportunities
If you have money I suggest you to invest in cat food companies and antidepressant meds
>>
>>136364073
I hope so man. She sounds like a decent person. Hell, I'm an Atheist but if I had to find a woman at my age I would be looking at a young religious woman. The older "religious" ones you have to watch out for. Thinking that they just converted to Christianity so now they're born again virgins. Best of luck to both of you.

>>136364261

Actually not a bad idea. I do have some money stashed away.
>>
File: 1496259008343.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496259008343.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>136364065
>experience the rejection
they just follow you around for a while and move on to the next thirsty beta and eventually they'll find a hard working lonely man who needs a couch walrus.
>>
>>136359532
Go look up silverback apes you dumb fuck
>>
>>136363241
Hi CIA
>>
File: betalife.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
betalife.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>
File: wherethegoodmenat.jpg (222KB, 1200x1368px) Image search: [Google]
wherethegoodmenat.jpg
222KB, 1200x1368px
>>
Women are immune to self-reflection. That is why they are shit at everything. When they become 35 year old cat ladies with worn out vaginas they will blame anything but themselves.
They might grunt out a noise that sounds like
"WAS IT SOMETHING I DID!?" but it's purely rhetorical. They aren't looking for an honest answer. They might as well just be making walrus noises.
>>
I wouldn't know poor betafags.

I'm a hot nerd. Totally autistic and uncaring of social hierarchies or being dominant or not. And I still get laid! Wonder how I do that?

BECAUSE IM HOT. THATS HOW MOTHAFUCKAS!
>>
File: betagook.png (14KB, 677x351px) Image search: [Google]
betagook.png
14KB, 677x351px
This is why beta white males can only get gooks

Hits close to home for 90% of this board
>>
>>136363203
audible kek
>>
File: 1489328965134.jpg (56KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489328965134.jpg
56KB, 1024x640px
>be me
>lurk on all kinds of dating and forum sites because autism
>have this one chick I used to date over a decade ago, stayed in contact with after.
>cries to me about how her last boyfriend was sexting some random broad and how she just can't trust men anymore.
>meanwhile around the same time frame she's on some vagina empowerment forum talking about how her boyfriend's sex drive just isn't high enough and crying about how he wasn't receptive to the idea of an open relationship.
T. Modern women my dudes.
It is your duty to go ghost.
The system must collapse.
>>
>>136357354
fundamentally correct (you)
>>
You ever heard of Quitcha?
Quitcha bitchin.
>>
>>136359508
being anything is being different... doesn't mean it's beneficial, or even acceptable
>>
>>136364261
And tattoo removal. Don't forget that. All those woman with the tattoos above their butts will look ridiculous after 50.
>>
>>136361813
You're totally right except in thinking it transcends the alpha/beta paradigm. What you're describing as "transcending the dichotomy" is actually called "being alpha."
>>
>>136359725
TFW
>extreemly good looking throughout highschool
>but with the most severe autism you could imagine
>no lay in HS
>work on self and have multiple relationships and hookups with av-cute chicks
>give up cuz nothing was what i wanted
>10/10 conservative girl falls head over heels for me in a bar...
>pulls off my hat
>her face drops at my shitty baldness (24years old and real bad)
>procede to not know how to live life for the next 4 years
>now I browse pol all day
>>
I'm not an alpha male, I just love Jesus and have a kind heart

My wife is out of my league
>>
File: 1498041526343.png (871KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
1498041526343.png
871KB, 800x578px
>>136355457
Nice study.
>Muh anonymous sources.

Seriously tho, wtf ever happened to the bell curve?

But I believe you OP. Pic related.
>>
>>136367330
Sorry, Matt.

Love the hat tho.
>>
>>136367540
She most likely fucks with Jamal on a regular basis. I'm sorry Finnbro, it's truly sad that altruistic White men have to suffer because of women.
>>
>>136367330

Are you kidding me???????????

Just shave your head. Being bald is nothing to be ashamed of as long as the rest of your body is fine.
>>
File: 1492130432609.jpg (71KB, 619x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492130432609.jpg
71KB, 619x595px
>>136364349
>couch walrus
>>
>>136367908
No she does not, what a ridiculous and depressing mind you have

Have you ever considered that your attitude might be the reason you're still single?

All of that garbage you believe is a lie, from the father of lies himself (Satan), let Christ fix your life my friend :)
>>
File: 1379648809151.gif (2MB, 318x181px) Image search: [Google]
1379648809151.gif
2MB, 318x181px
there is no alpha/beta
only sociopath/non-sociopath
>>
>>136362555

Not creepy or degenerate. Can't you tell that that's brainwashing?
>>
>>136368300
So true, no wonder sociopaths will deny it.
>>
>>136368285
Yeah. Chicks who think they are productive house wives, but in reality they sit around on the couch until 5 minutes before you get home, make kraft dinner, and then "kindly" offer to help you clean the house after dinner.
>>
>>136368256
that the thing... I do shave my head. my head shape is fucked up and my skin is super pale and i have black hair with and island patch in the center. I look like an entirely different person... It's completely fucked
>>
>>136368405
>SO guies SO I just learned PLAUSIOBLE DENIABLITY
IST IT SOOO COOL

sociopaths talk about it all the time. you just aren't invited
>>
>>136368289
I appreciate your faith my cross flagged brother, but denying it wont change the fact that its likely
>>
>>136363241

Yep, absolutely. They are annoyong almost 100% of the time.
Female vpices are a strong irritant.
Not sure I'd stop punching once I started.
>>
>>136355457
How dafuq did you come up with that conclusion? This chart simply says there are more female whores than males ones.
>>
>>136364628

theses comics are the blackpill

keep going
>>
>>136364261

Dude me too.
Someone will get mighty rich off this. Why not us?
>>
>>136362098

Get out of your basement and notice the overwhelming amount of 6-7/10 girls dating average at best guys... sure it's not a solution to everyone but there's plenty of good material to pursue as a non-chad.
>>
File: IMG_4923.jpg (794KB, 2092x1510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4923.jpg
794KB, 2092x1510px
The protestant men of good character need to find themselves a docile submissive and religious wife.
>>
>>136366066

>ghost
100% my man. Not that the alternative is enticing enough to make it difficult.

I wonder if the effects of mgtow are becoming tangible in Canadian society by now?
>>
File: 1500448860246.png (3MB, 1469x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1500448860246.png
3MB, 1469x1323px
>>136357354
>>
>>136355457
women have a dual sexual motivation. (1) to get the alpha male seed to produce superior offspring (the irony being that the alpha male is not always superior, it is the mere perception of superiority, to pass on the gene that everyone else thinks is superior, so that their offspring has higher reproductive potential because everyone else will perceive them as such, known as peacocking) and (2) to receive material support during their pregnancy and for the upbringing of their offspring. They can accomplish both by the process of cuckolding
>>
>>136369270
I don't know. I've just started ghosting. Working on paying down all my debts to make sure nobody is actively looking for me. But I've deleted nearly all of my social media presence. save for a lightly populated faceberg page for optics and that's it. In a year or so I plan to buy a shitty little slice of land in timfucktu to attach my name to.
>>
File: pojak.jpg (7KB, 172x176px) Image search: [Google]
pojak.jpg
7KB, 172x176px
>>136355457
>be alpha
>be too smart to know when she is trying to manipulate you
>tell her (them) to fuck off
(you are here)
>die alone
>>
>>136364343
>>136366747
>>136368952
>getting rich on the backs of those who despised us
Shit, what a payback
>>
>>136369495

If you're ghosting, ain't nobody really gonna find you.
Since you're dropping out, maybe instead of paying things off you can use the money to get your things going?
Just sayin, you're essentially a mobile and hard to find outlaw so some things may no longer be your problem.
>>
File: 1481158652686.jpg (400KB, 3268x553px) Image search: [Google]
1481158652686.jpg
400KB, 3268x553px
>>136355457
>>
File: IMG_3371.jpg (883KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
883KB, 2000x1300px
>>136355457
You mean alpha males take all the hot women, because there are many lonely beta women
>>
>>136359209
This.
>>
>>136369062
Take it form someone much older than you. By the time a woman is in her mid twenties, especially the hot ones, have been fucked over so many times, they are willing to fuck anyone who has basic social skills, is in reasonable shape and has a car
>>
>>136369801

The amount of lonely, bitter, delusional catladies about to be left by this societal shipwreck is staggering, almost half a generation, and they have the tendency to parasitically siphon and hoard money.
Any ole crap that presses on their feefees in the next 20 years will make a killing for its creator/owner.
>>
>>136370049

Gotta side with you on this one.

Imagine what it would be like if all women lusted after you nonstop for no reason, were always up for it. How would your chastity hold up in your 20s?
Well, that's their reality.
>>
>>136359209
Yeah, shit is going to hit the fan BIGTIME. Especially if these /pol/tards think banning porn will be an answer kek. This will just create tons of Elliot Rodger types and mass violence will escalate.
>>
File: Fulfilling Obligations.gif (4MB, 326x183px) Image search: [Google]
Fulfilling Obligations.gif
4MB, 326x183px
>>136357354
We don't WANT beta males to reproduce, they're only good for beta provisioning. Chads are the ones we want breeding their superior genetic stock into the next generation, let the faggy betas do the diaper-changing and bill-paying, they're unfuckable so that's all they're good for anyhow.
>>
>>136362555
Not creepy or degenerate. You're good m8. Go for it.
>>
>>136370352

Kek the filename!
>>
>>136355457
that image should show all women getting laid tho
>>
File: Manifest.jpg (233KB, 1280x952px) Image search: [Google]
Manifest.jpg
233KB, 1280x952px
>>136359209
>future historians will note the rise of Anime State in the early 21st century as one of the turning points for male-female relations in the post-degeneracy era that was soon to follow it's founding
>>
File: Codex.jpg (42KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
Codex.jpg
42KB, 900x595px
>>136362555
The digits answered for you, my son.

Go forth and multiply with your qtpie.
>>
>>136369847
If you work at it for maybe 3-7 years depending what your current credit is like. It is pretty damn easy to acquire 100-200K in credit which you can cash out all at once on consumer goods, stick cash in a safe etc. Then just quit your job and file BK, or just dissapear, no one is going to come after you. It is all just phony money, they barely even try to collect it anymore
>>
>>136369847
>why not become some faggot who doesn't pay dents he promised to pay
Really makes me think. (Same guy but phone posting now)
>>
>>136370337
Can't wait to see how bad it will be in Sweden. The male/female ration is like 127/100 in the 17-25 age category, which means lots of men will never find a partner.
>>
Actually solution to this problem was found a long time ago. Its culturally enforced monogamy and shaming slut behavior etc.
Women are very susceptible to their portrayal in society and will adapt to be not outsided.

Look at sandniggers, they are doing it right.
Also other societies like amish for example.
Women whore behavior is curtailed, and back to example of sandniggers, women there also keep other women in check which is interesting.
>>
>>136371201

Good plan. I hope you get your pound of flesh and disappear into a remote sunset away from this Babylon
>>
File: Equine Truth.jpg (93KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
Equine Truth.jpg
93KB, 800x743px
>>136371203
You're not stealing it from anyone, it's fake funny fiat money that was brought into existence by a faggot typing zeroes into a bank computer. Nobody went without that money, it wasn't taken away from any individual.

Your sense of morality is all skewed. I of course blame the jews.
>>
>>136371203
I don't know how things are in Canada financially, but after the banks got bailed out here, the entire institution including our government can only be considered defunct and unworthy of any such consideration.
>>
>>136371203

It depends on whom exactly you're ripping off.
If you have nonfaith or investment in this society and all of its institutions, what is to stop you from taking out all the bank loans you can and fucking off forever?
>>
>>136371440
but the really hilarious thing is this. it is really damn easy to re-establish your credit. all you have to do is have a house, which is exempt form bankruptcy and they will immediately start sending you credit cards again. you can repeat the process in another 7 years.

fuck the fiat currency, fuck cuck morality, if everyone did this it would bring the whole thing down
>>
>>136371964

Lol not sure you'll want to come back here in 11 years.
>>
>>136371964
If everyone did this then the jews in power would just change the law in their favor.
>>
>>136372570
at minimum this would be an inconvenience to them. they like things the way they are now. but what if they have been a little bit greedy and are a bit more overextended than they know?
>>
>>136372570

You sound like a faggot
>>
>>136373167
Maybe it's because the sound is being filtered through your faggot ears.
>>
>>136373233

I keep fucking these haggard, over the wall old skanks because at least they don't have illusions about me staying around, but the problem is their rat bastard faggot sons come back later to haunt me on 4chan, trying to teach their daddy about paying the banks and fearing legislation.
Hard life.
>>
>>136356064
stop hanging out with other autists
>>
>>136355457
I have an ugly and friend in his mid 40s who started a profitable business not that long and he currently has more pussy than i do, despite the fact that i look 10 times better, younger and never had problems with girls. Women literally ready to kill each other for him, but hes divorced and doesn't give a fuck about any of them, despite being passive beta for the most of his life.

Looks give an advantage, but they aren't important, unless you have serious genetic problems. Your social status, mental condition and personal qualities are way more important.
>>
>>136374252
>ugly and old friend
>>
>>136373667
>hurr
Durr?
I pay the jew on my way out of society because otherwise I become like the jew. If society is going to be rebuilt after it collapses and succeed then it must be rebuilt in the image of better people.
>>
>>136374252
mid forties is prime for a man. women are whores
>>
>>136363241
M8, she'd get an absolute shit tonne of attention and sympathy if you did that.

You remind me so much of Dostoevsky's Underground Man, who formulates a plan for months to strike back at the 'privileged' in society, in the most petty manner possible. Finally by some miracle of courage or repressed rage, he enacts it, only for it to backfire and crash his own world view down whilst reaffirming the superiority of his target.
>>
>>136366066
I'd rather suck my own dick than having a irritant time bomb under my house that can put me on jail or steal half of my goods any time just because a pussy
>>
>>136374563
paying the jew is cuckoldry. don't pay the jew. take the money, bury it in your yard in case you ever get the urge to pay the jew and then dont pay the jew
>>
>>136374563
>If you bankrupt your enemies they win
>>
>>136374563
or better yet, next time, dont take the money in the first place. it is less complicated
>>
>>136375526
there are no consequences to bankruptcy in this paradigm, except for temporary inability to borrow more money.
>>
>>136355457
how the hell were you born then?
>>
File: IMG_1505.png (25KB, 656x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.png
25KB, 656x620px
>>136358404
>>
>>136375526
because the currency is leveraged fractional reserve imaginary currency
>>
>>136367330
I'm a bit like you, though I had decent success before I went bald, despite autismo. Since then it has been shit, but I had chances and sabotaged myself a few times.

It's obviously not good at all, but I think it's more to do with how it effects YOU not her. There are a lot of bald dudes who do fine (not me though) so it's not worth checking out of society over.

I got a qt girl's number yesterday. It doesn't mean shit, but hey never never give up, never surrender. Are you just going to be the last in a previously unbroken chain of reproduction billions of years long because of something like male pattern baldness?

You might as well do sterons too. It's going to 100% fuck up whatever hair you have left, but if it's fucked already, better to be shredded high test bald autist, than a plain bald autist.
>>
>>136363111
keep her pregnant and she can't get fit.
keeping her pregnant also helps the white race.
>>
>>136375908

The earlier on you fuck them, the better. I don't think anyone is taking into account any sort of mgtow mass movements at the moment. By the time they catch on and adjust we can really have taken a chunk out of them.
>>
>>136371228

Such a shame. Some of the most beautiful women on earth come from there. Feminism destroyed them
>>
>>136376361

She can't run fast while pregnant, so if at any point in this program she tries to escape you will easily carch her.
>>
>>136368300
This. Sociopath genes keep proliferating, and that's why society gets worse and worse.
>>
>>136376679
That shit's not genetic
>>
>>136359209
hol up when dat weapons delivery from mossad coming?
>>
you realize you can make that exact same diagram with the genders reversed? ugly, loser guys regularly hit on and feel entitled to women who are way out of their league. how many times have we seen some old goofy looking fuck dump his normie original wife for an upgrade after he makes a lot of money?
>>
File: IMG_5080.jpg (55KB, 571x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5080.jpg
55KB, 571x338px
>>136355457
>mfw cheated the system by being gay

Feels good to not stress about girls now I'm a fag
>>
>tfw 5'3 manlet with an ungly face and no social skills
I've seriously considered suicide their is no point, I have failed at the most basic task. I should have never been born
>>
>>136376973
Go work with livestock in the midwest for a couple of years to clear your head.
>>
>>136376907
>"I'm a fag"
>flag
We know.
>>
>>136376973
life is hard, you should do it
>>
File: iktf.jpg (2KB, 106x96px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
2KB, 106x96px
>>136369725
Right here with you bro, why do they always pull bullshit sometime down the line ?

Maybe I should just move to a more convervative country.
>>
File: feels morrisey.png (146KB, 861x960px) Image search: [Google]
feels morrisey.png
146KB, 861x960px
>>136359725
>>136356064
A pain I know all too well.

>tfw everyone assumes you're getting top tier pussy but you're so autistic that you live in despair at your loneliness
>>
>>136376973
If it's still miserable in five years, run amok instead.
>>
>>136369352
Saved.
>>
>>136377141
Things are so much easier now
I can actully communicate with men

Females are so alien and artificial. The only way I'd go back to being straight is if rape was legal
>>
>>136377452
who cares if its legal? if you are a fag anyway you will love prison
>>
>>136377300
This potentiality is why I'm still here
>>
>>136364775
mfw only non-whites want my seed
mfw women made me racist
>>
>>136377681
you should take out someone really annoying like Seth Meyers
>>
>>136368300
Shit you're right
>>
File: 1501826377960.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501826377960.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>mods move and delete a bunch of random threads, leaving all the shitposting and EBIN MEMER bullshit
>this /r9k/ garbage is still here
>>
>>136378072
alpha/beta is an ecological description not a psychological one
>>
>>136377099
Ill see I'm willing to try anything at this point

>>136377177
I wouldnt do because it is hard, but rather because it is impossible

>>136377300
What do you mean by run amouk?
Beta uprising?
>>
>>136377632
Yeah but I only sleep with my bf
>>
>>136367330

Why the fuck wouldn't you just shave it all off, nobody likes someone with half a head of hair, but it's a lot better looking if you get rid of all of it. I sure hope you're fucking joking about doing nothing with your life because if not then maybe suicide is the answer
>>
>>136362098
So how long are you going to keep making excuses for yourself? You need to get out more.
>>
>>136378258
why? did your dick get cut off?
>>
>be me
>have no trouble dating
>women obsess over me
>I'm kind but firm to them, like a young Stannis Baratheon
>I'm respectful and thoughtful towards other men. Mutual respect is shared as they learn they can depend on me when their needs are reasonable
>Court systems in the U.S. make it untenable to commit to marriage
>Watch women kick and scream as they are forced to marry men that don't realize the court systems in the U.S. make marriage untenable
>Wish I never existed so these women could have never known the love we shared and they would be happy with what they have.
>The age of men is closing
>>
This is a bit too ridiculous, with a bit of work even a 6 could still get some routine pussy.

I clean up really fucking well and even then I'm still a 7 at best yet I've never been rejected. Hell I've actually friendzoned a couple girls.

I'd be merciful enough to say a hard working muscular likeable funny guy in the 5 range could get laid occasionally.
>>
>>136370352
Chads aren't genetically superior though. They have a below average IQ, so if we let this continue, the human race will turn into this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unoMMru4-c0
>>
>>136355457
Wrong, women are atracted to status and wealth, they only sportfuck alphas between the age of 18 and 25. Then their hypergamie kicks in and they realize how pathetic alpha males are as they have nothing but their bodies. In todays society intelligence is more important then body strength since everyone can buy a gun. I am not saying that beeing healthy and strong is a bad thing, but that money is more worth than your looks. Hell, Trump is ugly and fat as fuck and got married 5 times.
>>
>>136378633

Fug iktf. I just hope my previous conquests can find nice beta males to marry them, as I wish them the best. Unfortunately I couldn't commit to any of them, because as you said modern American marriage is a game rigged against men.
>>
File: 1500903857767.jpg (136KB, 594x751px) Image search: [Google]
1500903857767.jpg
136KB, 594x751px
>>136359725
are you me
>>
>>136360832
>low iq
>>
>>136355457
Physically weak men use art and romance to get the wives of alphas to cheat. This gives the betas a chance to impregnate the alpha's wife and to get the alpha to raise it. Completely Robs the alpha.
>>
>>136378748
>between the age of 18 and 25
So you mean peak reproduction age?
>>
>>136378748

>alpha males only have their bodies

The lie every beta tells himself to keep his sanity. The truth is that true alphas are not only better looking and more muscular than you, but also smarter and more successful.
>>
>>136377238
This
>>
>>136356064

7 is the nice number everyone throws out to every guy. It's basically average.

Any guy a girl is crazy attracted to, she calls a 10. They don't go by a strict metric.
>>
>>136362576
>muh sjw effect
Be honest
14/88 Studios could have developed that game with Hitler's blessing and it still would have sucked
>>
>>136355457
whats wrong with your english, pajeet?
>>
>>136378593
See my first post. Women want taller men, personality can only make up for so much
>>
>>136376808
Sure, sociopathy can be learned in a lot of cases, but there is a genetic aspect, even if its merely a predisposition.
>>
>>136378699
thats exactly right. it is the perception of superiority. women want to fuck whatever everyone else wants to fuck because their offspring will have those same qualities that people want to fuck. Chad could die at 29 from a heart attack every single generation but it wouldnt matter. It is ecological peacocking, but eventually the race gets so weak and sickly from it, that it gives an ecological edge to someone else and he becomes the new chad
>>
>>136379243

If she's shorter than you it's all good. Not always, but more often than not.
>>
File: IMG_3086.jpg (47KB, 200x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3086.jpg
47KB, 200x292px
>>136370337
Why do you think we want it banned? We want blood
>>
>>136369270
Fuck no. Not with all the immigrants coming in to fill 'er up.
>>
File: IMG_3099.jpg (284KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3099.jpg
284KB, 1024x922px
>>136359617
You're a civilization-destroyer. You're getting flayed on the day of the rope
>>
>>136359193
>losers can be betas too
>muh sigma males

No, Alpha is a social position. People who exhibit those traits tend to be towards the top, but the expression of those traits does not make someone an alpha. Only social power makes someone an alpha. You can't just display those traits haphazardly and score up enough points that you become an alpha. You have to be effective in becoming powerful.

If you are at the top of the pyramid, only then are you are alpha. If you are the king of the D&D club, you are alpha during D&D meetings but a loser everywhere else. If you are starting quarterback at UTEP, you're the alpha of the UTEP social sphere but a newfag when you're drafted into the NFL, even though for the rest of the world you're still an übermensch.
>>
File: IMG_0821.jpg (124KB, 625x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.jpg
124KB, 625x761px
>>
>>136379643
banning contraception is the more direct solution. if a slut has to get pregnant every time she fucks, she is out of business. she has to find some cuck and put up with him while he makes 4-8 more babies with her to make up for his insecurity about the first one
>>
>>136360832
Violence is alpha. What do you expect?
>>
>>136359209
Sure, but nowadays they just do it in video games. Consumerism ultimately pacifies the angry.
>>
>>136355457
What do you consider an alpha male? A jobless artist who fucks other peoples wives? Or a manager who makes a lot of money and push people around all day every day? Or genius who exhales money all the time whatever he does?
100000 years ago alphase could only be the biggest strongest hunters, but now making a living is mind-related and not muscle or aggression related.
>>
File: 1501350727397.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501350727397.png
643KB, 649x703px
>>136355457
95% of marriages end in divorce within 10 years. Good riddance, just keep pumping and dumping
>>
>>136357354
Leftist liberation is therefore regressive. It takes society back by thousands of years. All that progress is erased. Therefore progressives are really regressives.
>>
>>136380094
True violence is from betas fool. Alpha violence is ritualized and not very serious. Only sexually frustrated betas can be riled up to do things like level cities and rape hundreds of thousands of women in a single day. It's coming.
>>136380022
Ending female suffrage and no-fault divorce is also essential
>>
>>136380314
its not just material provision. it is also perceived ecological superiority
>>
>>136355457
If you stay healthy and learn to talk to women without being a retard as well as put yourself out there daily, you'll meet women.

Though YOU might have to settle for a fat retard yourself.
>>
>>136380545
agreed
>>
>>136380515
This is exactly true. Women and libshits don't realize that monogamy is the first and only egalitarian policy that not only works, but is required for civilization to function.
>>
>>136380515
yeah they are. they just like the feel of doing whatever they want. By the way, the regressive left is turning this in more and more with their thought control. Soon they will be at the point of enforcing savagery.
>>
>>136359209

you have no idea the amount of sexual frustration here.
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (390KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
390KB, 867x1000px
>>
>>136380725
men always have to settle, the best men can have multiple top women easily
>>
>>136360832

prepare to be... not shocked http://www.latimes.com/style/laaffairs/la-hm-sofia-barrett-ibarria-la-affairs-20170805-story.html
>>
>>136379338
I wish I could find that infogrpahic, basically the shorter women still want men in the upper 5 foot range
Good try but its pointless all you are doing is feeding me false hope
>>
>>136355457
>made up chart, no citation
>protip: women mate up and across male dominance hierarchies
Yes, more attractive males have a larger pool, while shit-tier males have a shit-tier pool. It doesn't mean it's nonexistent.
>>
>>136381502
Step 1. spank your monkey.
Step 2. learn some basic social skills
Step 3. learn to support yourself
Step 4. look for a woman you like
Step 5. talk to her
Step 6. fuck her until she is pregnant
Step 7. repeat as necessary, until condition is abated
>>
>>136380545
Yes, you are correct. These days, ritualized violence between alphas comes in the form of American football or sending 19 year olds from Iowa to fight proxy wars against 19 year olds from Syria. Even between super powers, most military action is posturing and war games. This dynamic can only set itself up once stability has been achieved.

The problem is once the great grandchildren of alphas think the ritualized violence is as far as it can go. They lose touch with the brutal reality of the world and think that because lacrosse is actually as bloody as things can get. Or that elections are the only real competition for government power. Or that wearing a crown gives you the power instead of the capacity for violence it represents. Or that having a degree from an Ivy League university makes you the smartest, when those degrees are frivolously earned. Or that all of society is just the thin crust on the top of a volcano.

Nothing resets the order of things like a quick lesson on the reality of the world. Yes, you are correct.
>>
>>136355457
Something like 90% of people in the west get married at least once. That image shows female preference. The male one looks similar in reality you're fapping to hotties not average gals. People still settle down with what they can get.
>>
>>136360832
>literally irrelevant, Texas sharpshooter tier numbers
That's a few hundred women out of, what, 100-something million?
>>
>>136381572
I don't know its kinda like atoms with a negitive amd postive charge.
>>
>>136362313

are you certain of this? arent loners dangerous and therefor bad ass to women?
>>
>>136382292
This tbwhwyf.
>>
>>136362576
>A lot of people are still pretty fucking disgusted by certain lifestyles pushed in the media

I had an american teacher tell us that the media back home lies, and that most of everyone isnt a whore or sex obsessed cheaters. I found that hard to believe but now that i see the media detached from real america, i wonder if thats true, that the culture on screen is different. Whose agenda was it from the beginning to promote degeneracy? Especially since america is more religious than other countries.
>>
>>136382763
(((>Whose agenda was it from the beginning to promote degeneracy?)))
>>
>>136369072
>Norway with perfect score
Well here I am, a depressed neet who faps to tranny porn. This map is a lie.
>>
>>136381895
Do you think it's possible to avoid the collapse or are we doomed to go through the cycle?
>>
>>136368300
but I'm a sociopath AND a kissless virgin
>>
>>136369983
Yeah but they are disgusting landwhales while most beta men are actually not that bad looking and with good intelligence.
>>
File: 921692.jpg (15KB, 166x260px) Image search: [Google]
921692.jpg
15KB, 166x260px
>>136383227
read this
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf
>>
>>136363203
Zozzle
>>
>>136381572

wow they knew. thats why they were great. Civilizations were destroyed because of women. Ottoman Empire being one of them. Egypt also. I fucking hate this, why cant they just not fuck shit up.
>>
>>136355457
This is a good thing. It means only the best can breed and this ensures evolution through natural selection. Beta males (especially on Pol) must not breed>>136355707
>>
>>136381916
thats just examples on how women tend to like violent, psychopath and criminals instead of decent people
>>
>>136383227

History repeats itself every 3-4 generations because nobody:

1) experienced the hard times
2) was raised by someone who experienced the hard times
3) was raised by someone raised by someone who experience the hard times
4) was told stories about being raised by someone who was raised by someone who experienced the hard times

Suddenly, people with no connection to the past say "wait a minute, communism sounds like it could be cool" or "what good does marriage do? It's so boring let's just spend our youth fucking while on birth control"

We are all likely doomed to repeat the cycle. We tried to avert it with Trump but the government is comprised of Boomer fools who are so high on themselves they don't understand the powers with which the mettle. They are the generation of ultimate privilege and will fuck our beautiful nation up, just like they fucked up marriage with divorce and the sexual revolution, our economy with entitlement program expansion and regulation, our finances with debt and wars, and our civil society with selfishness over community values. We will have to pick up the pieces since millennial are giant pussies
>>
>>136383694
>>136383694
quick rundown>?<
>>
>>136381866

I did step 2, 4, 5. I read everything i could, took time to sink in. Basically I have to have something they want, could be job, status or just an experience, a story whatever you can make happen. Women are always looking for signs. I dont know if its an open and shut case for them, or a long process, but i think the first stage is the most difficult.
>>
File: glubb.png (65KB, 262x725px) Image search: [Google]
glubb.png
65KB, 262x725px
>>136384436
if "The Fate of Empires" got it right, it's ten generations, not 3-4
http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>>
>>136384122
>thats just examples
I just explained to you why that's a nonsensical example. You can find a few hundred flat earthers in America, does that mean Americans tend to be flat earthers?
>>
>>136382292

Youre both wrong.

If you look like a Chad theyll look pass being a loner or a party bro. If you arent a chad having friends wont do shit to get you laid
>>
>>136384436
all anyone has to know is to just comprehend one simple fact. Boomers are fucking lunatics, do the opposite of whatever they do.
>>
>>136384584
Hitler was standing against the cycle
>>
>>136383999
Most women consider the unemployed poor low-IQ lozer to be alpha male, based on stone age instinct. Those scumbags should not breed, making lots of low-iq aggressive offsprings who will also be uunemployed.
With most womens view of who is an alpha, they chose big black guys. How does that help civilization?
Trump is a real alpha, still so many lefty-womyn hate him. The alpha-label is not used correctly. Women instinctively use the stone age definition, that does not work int he modern world. Their pick of alpha male will never run a company neither a military unit, so it is not really alpha in todays world.
>>
>>136383694
Thank you
>>136383999
You'd think so but in reality most high-IQ people can't compete against the top breeders in hypergamous societies. Harems also result in genetic bottlenecks that lead to higher inbreeding
>>
I have this girl at work who follows me to every fucking post I go.
But she's a degenerate bitch so I avoid her and she does it more.
There is nothing to understand about them anon.
I am good looking and all but they only appreciate me when I don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>136384584
He failed but he was paving the way for the ultimate destroyer
>>
>>136384805
can you show me examples of nobel prize owners, scientists, hard working guys that get hundred of love letters like these criminal scum?
>>
>>136384976
As Nietzsche says
In a love affair women are more barbarian than men.
>>
>>136384734
My theory is fired from the hip - I haven't read the fate of empires but that likely has some more research and thought to back it up. Odds are some of those patterns have 2-4 of the cycles that I just described.

>>136384865
such a shit generation. The US controlled the world after the greatest generation got back from overseas and proverbially retired to a farm in Kansas. They had boomers, who took the greatest prosperity the world has ever known and instead of holding back and preserving it, COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FUCKED. IT. UP.
>>
>>136384976
>Trump is a real alpha, still so many lefty-womyn hate him.

but they have sex dreams about him and that famous NYT male reporter said he had sex dreams about trump as well.
>>
File: maleattractivenesschart.png (60KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
maleattractivenesschart.png
60KB, 600x413px
>>136355457
>>
File: 1498773722830.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498773722830.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>136355457
>have emo hairstyle from age 15-25
>broke, jobless, degenerate weed smoker
>literally drowned in pussy
>grew up, got a haircut, work out regularly, stopped smoking, got real clothes and a job
>tfw pussy is literally impossible now

wut.jpg
>>
>>136385676
all Trump did was treat the media like the coke addicted ADHD sluts they are, and suddenly he is president
>>
>>136385676
The only reason women dislike him is because he's a high-IQ alpha who feels bad for betas and wants to help them find women. That's the only type of alpha women can really hate.
>>
File: guitar2.png (858KB, 608x1081px) Image search: [Google]
guitar2.png
858KB, 608x1081px
>>136370049
This. Holy hell, back in my day the AIDS scare was still going around, but after my divorce in 2010, I was rolling in bandsluts. I would literally not call some back and ghost on them because I was tired of fucking and wanted to go outside.
>>
>>136385368

>"Woman's love involves injustice and blindness against everything that she does not love... Woman is not yet capable of friendship: women are still cats and birds. Or at best cows... (Thus Spoke Zarathustra, On the Friend)
>>
>>136385287
>1) thinking celebrities of any kind don't get love letters is retarded
>2) your point proves nothing, as a few hundred out of hundred million is statistically meaningless
I suspect you're rather young. There are roughly 2-3 MILLION women in the States who are classified as psychopaths. That's a reference point for you. The 200 love letter senders equals to 0.01% of the population. Can you not understand the problem in your logic, trying to generalize a 0.01% population to the rest of the 99.99%?

I honestly weep for the American "education" system.
>>
>>136386006
Based egypt
>>
>>136382292
>>136382532
>loner

You have to have something else to explain your loneliness, like being an author or musician.
>>
>>136384436
Are you gen z or gen x?
>>
>>136385937

I noticed something strange, when they talk about
Trump and I press them for a reason why they hate him so much, they just shut up and dont have anything to say. There is no reason. It just is. Who are they getting their orders from? If you hate something why cant you state a reason?
>>
>>136355457
so the most beautiful girl dies a virgin?
ok einstein...
>>
>>136385937
A+ analysis, you should be working for the pentagon
>>
>>136386182
Women make decisions based on instinct and they are being manipulated by feminists and Jews. Most women aren't really aware of why they feel the way they do. They're not like us, they don't arrive at ideas through reflection and logic.
>>
>>136386127

that makes sense. I know this girl who is above average type, maybe even more. So it was strange she had a boyfriend who was really reclusive, even to her. He would avoid her calls. Hes an "artist" so shes okay with it and he snaps out of after some time and switches to normal always social always party type guy, Until again he does the voluntairy loner thing. She just about had it, and broke with him. But I learned something, that women want the ying yang, they want it all. They dont want a bad boy, but a bad boy whose also nice. They want the attractive nerd, and so on.
>>
>>136359725
>Even written poems about me

Are you from the 1800s faggot?
>>
>>136359541
What's your secret?
>>
>>136355457
you know, you could reverse the sexes on this and it would exactly the same. No man is interested in unattractive females (but will happily take a relationship with one if offered, but men are never offered relationships, they have to seek them out, and then why would you do that with someone you don't think is attractive?). The difference is in the distribution of attractiveness (like, under 5/10 there's much fewer women than there are men) and in the libido of the respective genders (which is also responsible for the difference in the distribution, men are more desperate for a partner, so they rate their target sex higher on average).
>>
>>136386920
alcohol
>>
>>136359541
Oh you ! One of my best friends is like that.
>>
>>136359209
this
>>
>>136384976
>Trump is a real alpha, still so many lefty-womyn hate him

You know hate isn't the opposite of love, right? Richard Maddow would fuck trump if >she could.
>>
>>136362204

And this dynamic can't be fixed.

Classic economics is built on the idea if supply and demand. Those of greater demand are willing to pay more. In reality, those of greater demand know the item's worth and demand a discount. They know all the competitors and will get a better deal if they can.

The real money is in casual plebs that don't really care or think. Diablo 3 has outsold Diablo 2. People will wait 10 minutes and pay $5 for a Starbucks drink when they sell all the coffee, syrups and machines at deep discounts. The biggest "fans" never actually are.
>>
>>136380545
That is why betas need to be euthanized and only chads may reproduce.
>>
>>136384976
because leftist welfare policy and contraception have replaced any need for a provider male, so they no longer have to worry about basic material support, they are free to pursue solely perceived ecological superiority

ironically, the only thing supporting the welfare state are cucked beta males
>>
>>136386758
>they want it all. They dont want a bad boy, but a bad boy whose also nice.

They want to "fix" their men--treat them as a project. They believe their vagina is so powerful (and I suppose it is) that it can change human nature.

Obvious to me that it's because it's advantageous for them to get a badass and turn him into a wagecuck to support children.
>>
>>136362576

Andromeda will break even.

Average plebs have holes in their pockets.
>>
>>136384976
Being unemployed ain't attractive man. That's just something betas tell themselves to feel better about hemselves. Charisma is where it's at.
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_8627-1 - copie.jpg (13KB, 292x265px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_8627-1 - copie.jpg
13KB, 292x265px
Take a look at the shit I'm in /pol/.

>Fall deeply in love with a blonde cute but she has autism
>we are born the same day and year and she always call me ''her bro''
>procede to kiss her at every party we are
>spend 3 nights with her, cuddle all night but she don't want to fuck me.
>she told me that she's afraid of going in a relationship
>but she still want me to sleep with her

I'm dying right now, what to do ?
>>
>>136387896
rape her and if she is cool with it, marry her
>>
>>136387659
>>136387659
Too bad you fucking nigger-tier savages are too busy chasing ass to do anything else. We outnumber you and have nothing to lose.
>>
>>136385916
That's because svenska tjej are too busy getting boned by immigrants.
>>
>>136386143
Generation Zyklon
>>
>>136387896
what is the point of having a girlfriend that you cannot fuck?
>>
>>136387895
I knew and unemployed guy. He spent all his time on hedonism and yoga. He fucked all the girls I knew and the ones I never met. Every girl wanted her turn (few weeks) with him. Many expected longer relationship and starting a family with this "great guy". His philosophy (as he told me) was that work is stupid and unpleasant, so he doesnt ever want to work, it is not one of his interests.
>>
What do you call a 23 year old marrying a 43 year old man who has college aged kids? Seriously, why marry someone double your age? There needs to be a law.
>>
>>136387819
fucking rare
>>
>>136359508
>checks flag
yeah you are in a retard cult. im so sorry
>>
>>136388094
> implying chads are savages
> implying chads aren't genetically superior to betas
> implying chads don't have higher IQ's
> implying chads have less power than betas

Wake up beta. "Alpha's" or not the SWAG NIGGA THUG LYFE guys you think they are. That's just something betas came up with to feel better about themselves. Maybe it kinda works like that in highschool, but once you're 21+ success and charisma is more important.

Also, being confident leads to charisma and success, the two are correlated.
>>
>>136388459
usually the 43 year old man with kids would just fuck her, not marry her, at that age he should know better. some cucks never learn, i guess
>>
>>136388214
Next time

>>136388072
the pain is so big. You kiss a girl, carress her hair, hold her tight but she so socialy retarded she don't want to go any further relations.
>>
>>136359617
guarantee this faggot leaf is an atheist nihilist virgin
would put MONEY on it
plz grant dubbies of truth
>>
>>136388709
*are not the SWAG NIGGA...
*kind of

Sorry for the typos, I'm busy banging Stacy atm.
>>
>>136388801
she doesnt know what she wants. her body wants to get knocked up and being austistic she is severely out of touch with her body
>>
>>136389061
that is to say, if you fuck her and leave her, she is probably going to try to kill herself. but if you fuck her and marry he she will be happy
>>
>>136389061
being autistic she probably has alot more sense than she knows and alot more logical ability than most women
>>
File: b5c.jpg (21KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
b5c.jpg
21KB, 600x588px
>be actully autistic
>so what normal looking, but 100% Autist
>virgin untill I was 20
>due to life events, long story, I don't make friends, not becuse I can't, becuse I just don't give a fuck
>I can talk to people and work around them, especially when iv been around them awhile, but I dont give a fuck if they are "friends" or not.
>don't care if I never see them again, it doesn't even cross my mind
>gf of many years is a 7/10 fatty, 8/10 after losing a bit of weight, only ever had one other gf and i hardly count that.
>i can't actully be social without being objective. So besides gf, i dont talk to women, not becuse of some cucked reason, becuse I don't care.
>don't talk to other guys outside work because I'm not gay.
>this actully is a boon for my job becuse it makes me good at leading the other guys on tasks or not getting distracted by lazy dopes chit chat
>>
File: youknowitstrue.jpg (47KB, 629x600px) Image search: [Google]
youknowitstrue.jpg
47KB, 629x600px
what's actually going on, and always has been.
>>
>>136388800
So basically he's only marrying her to fuck young girls like her.
>>
>>136359725
same but without the poems, are you living in 1450 AD?
>>
>>136389202
>>136389061
I feel she's very sad inside her but she does not want to be helped. She works at the emergency of the biggest hospital in my area and she see really fucked up shit. My heart is fucked.
>>
>>136388709
kek you really think you can ignore thousands of years of history and sacrifice monogamy on the altar of hedonism without suffering the consequences? If you're not just LARPing, why couldn't you just be happy with your 10/10 wife? Instead you had to defile all the women and encourage degeneracy too. Monogamy was a truce beteeen males and you're dragging it through the mud, if you weren't a savage you'd understand that.
>>
>>136389435
if he really wanted more kids, he could have had them with his first wife
>>
>>136389326
She's not autistic, only socially awkward like me.
>>
>>136389840
The problem is, who was his first wife? Or second?
>>
>>136389356
The bottom women only consider that situation fine when they are allowed to take gibs and work. Otherwise you bet your ass they'd be getting married.
>>
>>136388459
>roastie extremely detected
>>
>>136369352
I also saved this, feels bad man :-(
>>
>>136389668
she wants to have babies and have a man take care of her that is what all women want. she is probably very confused by the cultural messages she gets and so is very unsure of herself
>>
>>136383954
>Ottoman Empire being one of them
Wait what? How did the Ottoman Empire get destroyed by women? It's done officially, but technically it's still standing under Erdogan with his imperialistic policies against the minorities. The only thing that happened practically is that it just got smaller.
>>
>>136389959
same thing, actual autism is just a severe form
>>
File: sexual liberation.png (127KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
sexual liberation.png
127KB, 1000x998px
Who the fuck made that stupid picture with fucking emojis on it?
>>
>>136369352
This is totally missing the point of sexual selection.
It is largely the alphas that shape society and civilization. It is however to be noted that, this is not possible without the help of the betas, gammas etc.
If you want more mating opportunites, strive for success, it is and has always been the only way.
>>
>>136389991
> when they are allowed to [...] work.
ye I guess if you don't allow people to sell their labor in order to come up for their own livelyhood, they'll become financially dependent on those who can. Is this what the conservatives refer to when they say "people should be responsible for their own lifes"?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.