[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck does anyone support capital punishment? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 27

File: 1500637923790.jpg (136KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500637923790.jpg
136KB, 540x960px
How the fuck does anyone support capital punishment?

It's more expensive for the state than life sentences and the state obviously shouldn't be allowed to kill anyone anyway.
>>
File: Minnesota Mosque Bombing.png (595KB, 728x764px) Image search: [Google]
Minnesota Mosque Bombing.png
595KB, 728x764px
>>136352878
>>136352493
You're right no one should ever die.
>>
>killing someone is more expensive than feeding and housing them for 25+ years
Please, where is your source for this? The only reason I don't support capital punishment is because my views are now against the state and it would be foolish to wish for my death for my anti-state opinions
>>
>>136353030
>Please, where is your source for this?

Might depend on location but:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jun/20/california-death-penalty-execution-costs

>The alternative to capital punishment – sentencing the most serious crimes to life in prison with no chance of parole – would by comparison be much cheaper. The authors calculate that every year California spends almost $200m more than it would were all death row inmates transferred on to life without parole.

>Capital punishment is rife with hidden costs. The extra security involved in death row adds about $100,000 a year per prisoner, the initial trial costs more than $1m on top of that of a life-without-parole case and each appeal costs $300,000 in lawyers' fees.

http://deathpenalty.org/facts/5-myths-death-penalty/

>there are a lot of unavoidable costs that make a death sentence far more expensive than a sentence of life without parole.

>Most of these costs result from the unique status of the death penalty within the US justice system. Because it’s the only truly irreversible form of punishment, the Constitution requires a long and complex judicial process for capital cases, including several levels of mandatory review after a death sentence is issued. The appeals process takes decades to complete.

>Studies of the California death penalty system, the largest in the US, have revealed that a death sentence costs at least 18 times as much as a sentence of life without parole would cost.

http://deathpenalty.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=001000
>>
It wouldn't be if we fucking did it right.
Bullets are exceptionally cheap.
>but what if he's innocent
We're talking about something that's likely rare, I haven't seen the stats on it.
It's an assumed risk, but there are plenty of monsters on death row or sentenced to life in prison that would be better served by a bullet.
>>
>>136353119
Always archive

>https://theguardian com/world/2011/jun/20/california-death-penalty-execution-costs
https://archive.is/t0uQD
>>
>>136352878
>It's more expensive for the state than life sentences
it doesnt have to be
>>
File: idea.png (87KB, 1134x788px) Image search: [Google]
idea.png
87KB, 1134x788px
>>136352878
keep them alive and put them to work.
>>
>>136352878
Is the OP pic legal, because I have a giant boner.
>>
>>136353119
>lawyers costing 1.3m per prisoner
Clearly the problem here is overcharging kike lawyers, and government typically never haggling service charges because they are filled with incompetent fucks
>>
File: Life-of-David-Gale,-The.jpg (337KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Life-of-David-Gale,-The.jpg
337KB, 1013x1500px
>>136353239
>it doesnt have to be
Sure, but then your legal system has a serious issue.

Reminder to watch The Life of David Gale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnbNu4vl2Q0
>>
>>136353119
Capital punishment is necessary and worth to keep for those people who've earned it. There was a state who considered removing the death sentence then someone goes and does something that makes them change their minds. Maybe solve horrendous violent crime or serial killers before removing the one thing that they fear.
>>
>>136352878
>It's more expensive for the state
pffffftttttt FAKE NEWS, it literally costs a dollar where I live.
>>
>>136353419
>a movie which isn't real means its bad
If it was 'so obvious' he was innocent like that trailer makes out, how did he get convicted at all?
>>
>>136352878
Flamethrower executions for convicted pedophiles and traitors.
>>
File: tumblr_nijqy0nx9o1t0t91ao8_1280.jpg (193KB, 1200x772px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nijqy0nx9o1t0t91ao8_1280.jpg
193KB, 1200x772px
>>136353660
>If it was 'so obvious' he was innocent like that trailer makes out, how did he get convicted at all?
Because you haven't seen the movie.
>>
File: don't shoot, let em burn.jpg (24KB, 590x394px) Image search: [Google]
don't shoot, let em burn.jpg
24KB, 590x394px
>>136353686
>>
>>136352878

>Nobody has killed my family: the post
>>
>>136352878
pls tell me she's 18...
>>
>>136353743
>someone kills my family
>kill them
>now that person's family is slighted
Great solution.
>>
File: 1462987464424.jpg (77KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1462987464424.jpg
77KB, 800x522px
>>136352878

No one but a leaf would post this
>>
>>136353716
Enlighten me on the plot, I'm not watching a Spacey film
>>
>>136353239
10cent executions?
>>
>>136352878
>t's more expensive for the state than life sentences

Only because we make such a huge production out of it. I'd be OK with the Soviet model of just taking them in some dank basement and putting a single pistol round right behind the ear. No fanfare, no appeals (provided it's open-and-shut and/or has a confession or overwhelming evidence), and no bullshit. Just shoot them once and be done with it. Should set the government back about $0.50.
>>
File: thinking.png (75KB, 176x178px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
75KB, 176x178px
We should dump the excess prison population and murderers/rapists on an island in the middle of the ocean to live like dogs, survival of the fittest. Criminals destroy society, so lets see how they like it where there is no society.

Either all the convicts die (no worries, cheaper than paying for life sentences or execution costs) or they reform themselves, and build a nice community for themselves. Also patrol the nearby waters to ensure no one enters or leaves the island to prevent smuggling.

I'm fed up of society having to take the burden of all these degenerates, these drugged up criminal scum. Toss them into the sea to sink or swim.
>>
>>136353799

Are you an idiot? Can't wait for jamal to break in and shoot you
>>
File: dya.jpg (2MB, 2912x1931px) Image search: [Google]
dya.jpg
2MB, 2912x1931px
>>136352878
>person gets life sentence
>they aren't taken around back and shot or beat to death
>instead we waste all that money on that person
>>
>>136352878
I support killing criminals in theory but in actuality the court system in this country is so fucking awful that I'm against it (unless the criminal is black)
>>
>>136354189
court system here sucks and is corrupt. if you have money you can usually buy your way out of serious trouble. if you know powerful people the chances of you getting in trouble are almost 0.

however this is the best legal system currently in the world. but it does need reform of some kind.
>>
>>136353948
>provided it's open-and-shut
We're always going to accidently kill innocent people. Being too careful about it wastes time and money. If you are convicted of a serious violent crime (aggravated assault, rape, attempted murder, armed robbery, murder) you should be put to death immediately, removed from society and the gene pool entirely.
>>
>>136353211
>>
>>136352878
All the more reason to bring back the firing squad.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
support OP, but would make an amendment

>do crime bad enough to warrant capital punishment
>just spend shit ton of money on appeals and facilities to eventually kill them

I'd rather just force them to work. The harsher the crime, the more work their required to do. It doesn't matter if it's actually productive work, like plowing fields or manufacturing shit, or if it's menial tasks like carrying boulders around for no reason or stabbing the fucking ocean like Caligula's army.

>but muh slavery
committing crimes already suspends constitutional rights. I'm not saying we suspend Due Process, only that we give harsher sentences to certain criminals. What's fucking harsh about being given the sweet release of death? Make those little cunts work so hard that they WISH you'd have sentenced them to death.
>>
>>136354515
it's not the sentencing itself that's more expensive, but the required amount of appeals and legal costs.
>>
>>136354407
point conceded. You're right.
>>
>>136352878

i dont support government funded abortion (capital punishment)
>>
File: 39b.jpg (65KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
39b.jpg
65KB, 517x650px
>>136352878

lel wat?

>the state should never kilanyone.

Why? Because its made of people and tallable?

If you give guns to 20 yo soldiers and cops who have a second to make a decision whether to shoot or not why not give courts the right to kill, they have years of thinking before they reach a conclusion which can be appealed anyway.

classic leafposting
>>

This meme again.
>>
>>136353119
damn, nice leaf
>>
>>136352878
Well what would you want to happen to some one who raped and killed your whole family steals all ur shit and rapes you before he goes and the cops have him in custody. You will want that fucker dead. Death penalty is just to avoid or issues and people creating mobs for the justice they want.
>>
>>136352878
Sources?
>>
anyone sentenced to life should be able to opt for a painless death. life imprisonment is very cruel.
>>
>>136352878
I don't know, rope is pretty cheap.
>>
>>136352878
what a spicy jewish meme lol
I bet you think it would cost less to round up, transport, house, and someday gas 6 gorillion lawyers than it costs to put a bullet through their gigantic subhuman nose, right?
>>
>>136353799
A state supported guilty sentence and execution is fundamentally different from a lone wolf execution of a citizen. The latter is unjust, and the former is assumed to be just. Even if the family is butthurt, the blame goes against the state and not you. It's different from a family to family romeo and juliet revenge killing, It's a setup where the state has assumed responsibility to remove a dangerous element from society - permanently.

The problem with your life in prison shit is people get released early and then kill again.
>>
File: 1499263174435.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499263174435.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>136354762
>lel wat?
>>136354979
>Sources?
>>136355161
>what a spicy jewish meme lol

see
>>136353119
>>
>>136355070
>3 square means a day
>depending on facility, access to books and other cheap forms of entertainment
>away from most other people with little-to-know bullshit
>"cruel"

minus a bit of stir craze, sounds like fucking paradise.
>>
>>136353119
So to rephrase your post, the current implementation of capital punishment in the US is more expensive for the state than the current implementation of life sentences. To answer your retarded question then, anyone who supports capital punishment is talking of a different, more streamlined implementation, the holocoaster being the most vivid example.
>>
>>136352878
Argue about humanitarianism all you want but this is the most retarded argument I have ever heard.
The only reason capital punishment is so expensive in the first place is because libshits like you believe in humane treatment of criminals.
What is the cost of a single bullet, a gun, and the time of an executioner? I guarantee it would be a fraction compared to the costs of chemical execution.

Besides, criminals who are worthy of death sentences in the first place gave up their human rights when they took somebody else's human rights away.
>>
>>136352878
>flag
>>
>>136353953
The last time the UK did that, a literal Anglo pride world wide society sprouted.
>>
>>136355225
The point is that it costs that much because of bureaucratic bullshit, Jews lining their pockets on the criminal justice system (like usual), and us accepting it as it is for some reason. Obviously it does not cost more to kill someone than keep them alive, house and feed them for 50+ years. That is retarded.
>>
>>136353776
pls tell me she doesn't have a penis...
>>
File: nomizi.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nomizi.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>136355449
>let's just fuck up our legal system so that we can implement irreversible punishment even faster
>>
>>136353334
>waaah it's too cruel waaah
>for child rapists and murders In fucking prison
>>
File: 1411139200075.jpg (2MB, 2063x2514px) Image search: [Google]
1411139200075.jpg
2MB, 2063x2514px
>>136353119
>killing someone costs almost nothing
>jew lawyers insert themselves into the process and charge a fortune
>"oy vey goyim, the death sentence is so expensive"
Literally the definition of racketeering.
>>
>>136352878

This is an argument against the workings of the justice system, not against capital punishment. Bring up the death penalty in cases of undeniable atrocities where the person in question is such a danger to society that keeping him alive is irresponsible, badabing badabong no eternal court circus
>>
ITT : People who call themselves 'pro-life' unironically supporting death penalty
>>
>>136353799
>Now that persons family is lighted
What the fuck are you talking about, the guy murdered someone, his life is forfeit at that point
>>
>>136352878
>How the fuck does anyone support capital punishment?
capital punishment is the cheapest and most effective way of dealing with crime and should be massively expanded. All repeat offenses should result in the death penalty and incarceration should be eliminated entirely. stop being such a pussy and believing that life is sacred. you worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>136355531
Yes goy, lets keep giving more taxpayer money to parasitic Jews.

Capital punishment is fantastic. Remember lynchings? That worked pretty great, dropped the murder and rape rate down to zero. Can we go back please?
>>
>>136355606
>Bring up the death penalty in cases of undeniable atrocities
This.
If they can either prove without a doubt or the criminal admits guilt then it should be an automatic death penalty.
I do understand the argument where the death penalty has been too hastily used. There are plenty of criminals who are serving time right now that are innocent.
>>
>>136353873
>I'm not watching a Spacey film
u gay?

He is great.

Movie is good and worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170lmMrsj9Y
>>
>>136352878
who is this cummie mummy?
>>
>>136355772
>I do understand the argument where the death penalty has been too hastily used
who cares? so what if you kill a few people wrongly? thousands of good people die every day for all kinds of "unjust" reasons. stop being such a weak idiot.
>>
>>136352878
>liberals make it cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to execute prisoners
>look d00ds it's so expensive to kill people so just don't okay lol
Every time. Every issue. They fag it up and then say that because it's now fagged up BY THEM you need to listen to them to fix it. Healthcare, the economy, privacy laws, immigration. It's what they do.
>>
>>136352878
One (1) .22 round point blank, to the back of the head, with all the bouncing off skulls, is enough to give out a death sentence.
Here it's 5 (FIVE) cents a piece.
>>
File: Good points.jpg (85KB, 309x310px) Image search: [Google]
Good points.jpg
85KB, 309x310px
>>136355712
>the life of an innocent child is comparable to the life of a convicted serial killer/child rapist
>>
>>136355712
That is also a retarded argument.
Abortion does nothing but terminate potential. A baby could have been aborted that could have been the next great scientist who could propel us into a new age of space exploration or something.
A criminal is somebody who already used up their chance at life and fucked up. Two completely different situations.
>>
>>136355918
>Every time. Every issue
fucking up the justice system is the top priority for habitual criminals.
>>
>>136352878

not in China

they send the bill to the parents of the criminal that needs to be killed

seems reasonable to me

of course in the USA that would be hard for niggers
>>
>>136353119
>300,000 lawyers fees
The actual value of their work shouldn't be that high and it's inflated.
>>
>>136355897
Capital punishment is the greatest crime deterrent in existence. The reason there was so little crime in the south was the little voice in the back of your head that said "hey, if you rape that girl you arent going to be dragged out of bed at night and torn into pieces to the cheers of a joyous crowd." sure, it was barbaric the few times it happened, but for some reason, crime stopped occurring...
>>
>>136355718
>What the fuck are you talking about, the guy murdered someone, his life is forfeit at that point
Where do you think this new wave of Islamic terrorists came from? The last wave flew planes into the Twin Towers, America goes and kills a ton of Middle Eastern parents, now their kids have a vendetta against the West.
>>
>>136352878
I used to be against it and that was a favourite utilitarian argument of mine. Fact is it's nonsense though, it doesn't have to be that way.
>>
>>136352878
>Therefore if a man be dangerous and infectious to the community, on account of some sin, it is praiseworthy and advantageous that he be killed in order to safeguard the common good.

>It is permissible to kill a criminal if this is necessary for the welfare of the whole community. However, this right belongs only to the one entrusted with the care of the whole community -- just as a doctor may cut off an infected limb, since he has been entrusted with the care of the health of the whole body.
>>
>>136352878
>It's more expensive for the state than life sentences and the state obviously shouldn't be allowed to kill anyone anyway.
Because of political correctness bullshit. Like "wow let's replace the needle for the lethal injection just to make sure he doesn't get AIDS", or "let's have convoluted processes because his body must be in a good state when we return it to the family".

That aside, killing someone has never been expensive. It's an issue that can easily be solved.
>>
>>136355897
See its people like you that give fuel to the libshits to continue fighting against this.
Why the fuck would you kill more innocent people in that kind of situation?
I would love to see your attitude on it given you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>136355965
>>136355935
"I think life is absolutely sacred, but sometimes it's not"
Great argument, so very coherent. Why call yourself pro-life in that case idiots ?
>>
>>136352878
I miss my braces.With them I could chew through wood and now I can't even bite uncooked meat :(
>>
>>136354407
>rape
This will just increase the number of false rape accusations from feminists. Just tell a lie, get the state to murder the guy who made fun of your indie game on Twitter, get praised for it.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the death penalty, but leftism must be utterly destroyed first.
>>
>>136356039
>slimes did 911
No
>terrorism is a response to the kike wars to install rothchilds banks in the middle east
ISIS literally says otherwise, explicitly.
>war is murder
>>
>>136356036
>Capital punishment is the greatest crime deterrent in existence
most crimes are from habitual repeat offenders so killing repeat offenders will lead to sharp drop in crime and leaving them alive the opposite.

in the US where it says "no cruel and unusual punishment" they are talking about breaking people on the rack or drawing and quartering, not a clean execution. the idea of not executing criminals would be appalling to the founding fathers.
>>
>>136356148
I never once said all life is sacred.
I said most life is sacred, and that it is sacred until the point at which you become a degenerate. You are completely missing the argument.
>>
>>136352956
Muslims love dying. It is a cult of death. You can do a Muslim no greater honor or favor than killing him. Preferably in brutal is and inhumane way and then broadcasting it on the Internet.
>>
>>136352878
How the fuck is a death sentence expensive? You need a guy, a rope and a tree. Even if the inmate eats kobe beef and gets gold sprinkled on his icecream as a last meal it's still less expensive than a prison sentence. Death row is expensive, so your stay there should be as short as possible.
>>
>>136352878
We should go back to firing squads or hanging
>>
>>136356356
>How the fuck is a death sentence expensive?
see >>136353119
>>
>>136352878
just watched a video of a whore with that exact phenotype taking nigger cock
>>
>>136356148
The dignity of man is altered by behavior. Life is precious, yet when one is guilty of a crime that lowers the dignity of that person beneath human dignity, they have lost their right to life.
cf. >>136356071
>>
>>136355712
The bible demands it for murderers.
>>
>>136356143
>I would love to see your attitude on it given you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
i would be pissed. but that is life. stop expecting life to be fair and just retard.

death penalty can never be perfect. you will always mistakenly kill some innocent people but it is worth it. innocent people get killed all the time for the greater good. pussy ass people just delude themselves about it.
>>
>>136356414
>just watched a video of a whore with that exact phenotype taking nigger cock
link?
>>
>>136356264
That's why I believe that death penalty should be used in cases where 100% guilt is proven.
In a case such as rape there needs to be video evidence clearly showing the offenders face, DNA results taken, bruises to the victims body, etc.
>>
>>136356148
I don't. Innocent life is sacred, but when a man has killed 10 people or raped a bunch of kids, and he's going to sit in a prison cell for 50 years taking up space, it's completely fucking stupid to keep him alive.
A man that has done that doesn't deserve to live, a child has done nothing wrong, an unborn child is as innocent as you can get.
>>
>and the state obviously shouldn't be allowed to kill anyone anyway.

Tell me why it's so obvious?

The state has a responsibility to the safety of the public. If a citizen is a clear and present threat to the public with no signs of being salvageable then what point remains in keeping that citizen alive?

Especially in the modern day with radical religious ideologies whose members sole objective is to kill as many human beings as possible (that includes you, they want you dead too). What do you hope to with these people? Keep them around so they can plot their next attack? So they can have nice little chats with their sympathetic friends about how best to kill more people next time?

No. You simply kill them.

I will agree with you on one thing.
It costs too much.
So lets make it cheaper and we can get this ball rolling.

From what I've seen, it's the judicial side that's expensive. So lets work on removing the judicial red tape, and viola, a few bullets are far cheaper than keeping them alive.
>>
LYNCH THE LEAKERS
>>
Anon, in matters as grave as this cost should not even be a consideration.

My issue is that in places without capital punishment, people lose the belief that people who commit certain crimes deserve to die. I am supportive of murders being sentenced to death by the judiciary, but for this to be comuted to life imprisonment by convention by the Executive.
>>
File: IMG_5260.jpg (20KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5260.jpg
20KB, 183x275px
>>136353119
Cali doesn't really have the death penalty, so the prisoners just stay on death row forever. Charles Manson is still on death row for example
Also the death penalty is so expensive because we had to get super technical with it. I for one think the firing squad should be reinstated.
>>
>>136356356
>You need a guy, a rope and a tree.

that might hurt the tree

use a bridge railing
>>
>>136356487
>Innocent life is sacred
no. its not. sorry about your retarded religion but human matter is the same as any other matter. you are no more sacred than a pile of dirt.
>>
>>136352878

There are times I would unironically support capital punishment, but in general it's a terrible idea.

I'd rather pay for life prison for a criminal than get an innocent killed only for some new proof to come out a few years later that he was innocent.
>>
We support the death penalty because death means the offender will never offend again and it gives closure to the victim's family.

I don't know how some people can let murderers slide with prison time and meet them in the courtroom again a year after they've been released.
>>
>>136355285
>three square meals a day
Most of which is rotten and a stale.
>Access to cheap entertainment
The more dangerous people (you know, the people who get life imprisonment) stay in isolated cells. They only get one hour outside and their cell has nothing but the bare minimums. (Because those psychos can turn anything into a weapon)
>being away from people
Humans aren't supposed to be isolated. They are social animals. We need adequate social interaction. These guys slowly develop schizophrenia, hysteria and others, which confound on their pre existing mental issues.

Yeah, not exactly paradise is it.
>>
>>136356438
>death penalty can never be perfect
But it can.
You use it in the cases in which I outlined.
Yeah, some people will slip through the cracks and escape the death penalty but the fact that it exists will be a massive deterrent to potential criminals.
>I COULD get away without the death penalty but if I take the chance and get caught I am a dead man
I think the proper way to handle this would be for criminals who have extremely compelling evidence against them but they can't convict them 100% should be thrown into a dark cell and given bread and water. If it comes out they were innocent then you let them go, if other evidence surfaces that they were indeed guilty then you can kill them.
>>
They should let every law abiding citizen of a state submit an application to be an executioner. When someone is sentenced, a raffle is held and the lucky winner gets to snuff out the criminal in his preferred method. Imagine winning the right to legally kill a degenerate subhuman murdering rapist nigger with your bare hands, watching the light go out behind his bestial jaundiced eyes. My dick gets hard just thinking about it.
>>
>>136356669
>I'd rather pay for life prison for a criminal than get an innocent killed
you say that but you are lying to yourself. you don't actually have to pay. if the money was actually coming out of your pocket every month you would pull the trigger pretty quick.
>>
>>136356743
Don't forget all the rape, assuming you're unfortunate enough to be in a burgerland prison
>>
>>136355408
Exactly. It's the British way (the best way)
>>
>>136356682
Prisons are good enough quality to prevent them murdering again. I think that any argument for capital punishment needs to appeal to justice.
>>
>>136356743
LOL prison food isn't rotten or stale, at least in America it isnt
>>
>>136356594
I'm not religious.
>hurr durr living things are made of atoms like everything else
How many inanimate objects can move, walk, run, think, are self-aware.
Living creatures are not the same as a lump of granite and you know it. Innocent creatures don't deserve to die, why you would argue otherwise is retarded, they should die because they are made of the same building blocks that make up everything else?
>>
>>136356798
>massive deterrent to potential criminals
wrong. life in prison is objectively worse than death. people have a biological self-preservation instinct that supersedes rational thought so they will almost always try to stay alive but in terms of deterrent effect (which relies on rational projection of future possibility) life in prison is greater deterrent than clean death.
>>
>>136354563
This could work. Replace death with life in the mines. Less of a drain, still "reversible"
>>
>>136356594
Hahahahahahha being this edgy
>>
>>136355408
remember when Brits were alpha as fuck and actually did shit like this? Now they spend time binning knives and apologizing to Muslims and sending people to re-education camp for not paying TV licenses.
>>
>>136356743
>most of which is rotten and stale
sadly, no. when i was in the army, we'd sometimes get leftovers from the prisons. the food ain't good, but it's not rotten and stale

>The more dangerous people (you know, the people who get life imprisonment) stay in isolated cells. They only get one hour outside and their cell has nothing but the bare minimums. (Because those psychos can turn anything into a weapon)
depends on the facility, as I said

>humans aren't supposed to be isolated
says bots. in a dark room isolated from most of the world. who's main form of communication is cartoon frogs sent to and from other bots on a chinese basket weaving discussion board.
>>
>>136356998
>Living creatures are not the same as a lump of granite
yes they are.
>>
>>136352878
Not if you just shout them
>>
>>136357029
Do you have anything to support that theory? I've seen evidence to suggest otherwise.
>>
I dont support it because innocent people do get executed at a rate of around 3-6%. 1 person who is innocent getting executed is too much for me. At least if they get life in prison they may be vindicated in the future if new evidence comes up.
>>
>>136357112
>being this edgy
just observation of fact. people only believe in sanctity of life because they are afraid of death. they are superstitious about killing others because it exposes how vulnerable and weak they are. if anyone can be killed at random then so can you.
>>
>>136357029
>life in prison is objectively worse than death
So by that logic wouldn't it be a better punishment to lock these people into shitty cells and give them shitty food for 10 - 20 years prior? Wouldn't it be better to let a murderer or rapist suffer before they die?
>>
>>136357029
>life in prison is objectively worse than death.

in that case we should be merciful
>>
>>136356894
Prison time doesn't give closure to a family and solitary confinement is inhumane. It doesn't make sense to me. Why keep a savage who is doing nothing but going stir crazy and tormenting the victim's family from prison alive? They aren't doing anything productive. Chances are they have absolutely no virtue and will never gain it.
>>
>>136356143
I'd rather be executed for a crime I didn't commit than spend years in jail for it and come out to find the life I left behind in tatters. I'd probably kill myself anyway given the chance.
>>
>>136357200
Show me a block of granite that do the cha cha, you nihilist faggot.
Let's see one that can reshape an entire planet, fly into space etc.
We are a perfect machine, that can think, is sentient.
If you want to believbe that a dead person and a live one are the same and a block of granite is the same as a baby because they're both made up of atoms then you are mentally ill.
>>
>>136357094
Exactly! Why the fuck are we wasting human capital? If you commit a crime severe enough, your punishment should be to surrender your 8th Amendment Rights and become an indentured servant to the society that you failed to be a part of. I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>136357333
>punishment
the concept of "punishment" is stupid. retribution has no inherent value. the only goal of the government should be to optimize the well being of society. killing all repeat offenders (3 strikes and your out style) would be the most efficient way to reduce crime and the cost of crime.
>>
>>136356534

This. The costs are from retarded sources. Sentenced to death? Get one appeal and 1 year. After that, take them out back and blow them away. They jump through hoops because the jews. No need to complicate things. Bullets are .30 cents a piece.
>>
>>136352878
lol
Last time I checked a noose was pretty cheap
>inb4 it's more expensive in this very specific case with these rules and if the guy who gets a life sentence is 98
Why are canadians always cucks?
>>
>>136352878
how is it more expensive you take one bullet and shoot them then dig a hole
>>
>>136357333
>Wouldn't it be better to let a murderer or rapist suffer before they die?
That's inhumane. Put a bullet in them and move on, it's best for all involved.
>>
1 bullet and 1 rope wouldnt be more expensivemm dunno why we complicate that shit
>>
>>136357611
why waste the time? wouldn't the most efficient way to reduce crime and the cost of crime to return niggers to slavery? Your flag is pretty good at that, if I remember.
>>
>>136357705
see
>>136353119
>>
>>136352878
The problem isn't that capital punishment is wrong, the problem is courts have made it too expensive.
If there's 100% chance a nigger did it, put him in the ground for the cost of a bullet.
Fuck all these niggers going to prison at 18 or under, and they either stay in for life or get released until they murder again.
>>
>>136357559
Okay so what if we set up a system that puts dangerous criminals to work to generate revenue?
Stay with me for a second. We put these idiots to work before putting them to death, put away the money made from them, and then if it turns out somebody is proven innocent give them a payout?
Let's say you are 20, get falsely convicted, spend 20 years in prison, and then get freed at 40. Let's just say they give you a million dollars for every year you spent, you get out and now have all the money you need to travel the world or do whatever the fuck you want. Would you still kill yourself then?
>>
>>136357810
Thanks for telling me that I'm right, cuck
>commifornia in charge of killing people
>>
>>136352878
Expensive from lawyers being filthy jews. Also if we switched back to bullets it wouldn't cost nearly as much.
>>
>>136357575
>Let's see one that can reshape an entire planet
did humans create the planet? did humans create themselves? if not, then what is so special about humanity?
>>
>>136357611
Well we have two very different opinions then. Criminals should be punished and I strongly believe that. You hurt somebody else you deserve to be hurt yourself.

>>136357762
>that's inhumane
I'm sorry but was the murderer being humane when he killed people?
>>
File: 1492224850155.gif (2MB, 206x223px) Image search: [Google]
1492224850155.gif
2MB, 206x223px
>>136357611
The greatest way we could improve the wellbeing of society is to either genocide or otherwise remove every single black person in America. This is actually not a troll or joke. We'd only have to cull 12% of the population to cut crime in HALF, saving literal trillions and preventing innumerable pain and suffering of law abiding citizens.

pic related
>>
>>136357714

you mean make them dig a hole, then shoot them
>>
>>136357155
Yeah we've really fallen from power. We ruled the world in the 1800s. Conquered an entire continent, ruled the seas. Our institutions and inventions are still the greatest in history, but now we're being ethnically cleansed from our own island and sold down the river by the established self-serving elite (((backed by globalist jewish banking cabal))). But I don't care how far we've fallen, I'll stand as a proud Englishman till the bitter end. There still are "alpha as fuck" Brits, just not in government anymore.
>>
>>136357882
What an absurd hypothetical.
>>
>>136357802
>return niggers to slavery
i dont know why you would confuse a rational justice system with racism. do you assume that it is only people-of-color who commit crimes?
>>
>>136358080
How is that absurd?
I mean think about it how wouldn't that work?
Also how is it not considered absurd that criminals who are obviously guilty spend years and hundreds of thousands of dollars going through bullshit trials?
Just because its a new idea it doesn't make it absurd.
>>
>>136357991
Not relevant. There's no benefit from torturing them other than pleasing a few sadists who probably ought to be in the same predicament.
>>
>>136357984
>did humans create themselves
I know you wouldn't know this, but sex makes babies.

>>136358089
you said "most efficient way to reduce crime"
niggers disproportionately commit crime.
so, logically, by removing niggers from society, you efficiently reduce crime.
>>
>>136358279
>There's no benefit from torturing them other than pleasing a few sadists who probably ought to be in the same predicament.
I can tell you that if a Muhammed raped my 14 year old daughter it would be very satisfying to know that he is rotting in prison in inhumane conditions.
If the need for retribution and justice makes me a sadist then so be it.
>>
I'd rather have my taxes used to kill a man or woman who were psychotic serial killers or baby rapist then my taxes going towards keeping them alive. Even if it cost one dollar to keep them alive and a million dollars to feed them
>>
>>136358089
and don't try to jump on some fucking moral high horse all of the sudden. you're the one proposing we kill people who's culture praises criminal activity so much that they see it as a badge of honor to be sent to jail.

At least my method keeps the niggers alive.
>>
>>136357984
I just told what's so special about humans, we are self-aware, we can move, we can think, we can build.
We didn't create this planet but we created everything that is built upon it.
We are a marvel of nature, by sheer luck a molecule that can replicate itself has become an organism that can think and create in a few billion years.
>>
File: 1488836837530.jpg (851KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488836837530.jpg
851KB, 1600x1600px
>>136359061
>luck
>>
>>136352878
If it is a fucking molester or mad serial killer - fry him to death. Why bother spending resources to keep his sorry butt living?
Some say, life imprisonment is more terrifying punishment though...
Anyway I understand the controversy here: who has the right to take another person's life.

I need to meditate more about this issue. Are there any literature or articles on this?
>>
>>136355299
>holocaust
>a vivid example
>>
>>136358762
>you're the one proposing we kill people who's culture praises criminal activity
you are the once making racist assumptions about crime. street crimes are an annoyance but of minimal impact in the greater scheme of society. I judge the gravity of crimes based on social cost and so the largest criminals are found in governments and corporations not on street corners.
>>
>>136353119
The cost comes from all the court cases and prison maintenances that death row inmates recieve. They can tie their case up for years, having 10s of 20s of court hearings. Not the actual execution you retard.
Finding somebody guilty and giving them the death penalty right away cost less than somebody sitting in prison their entire life.

The problem is, we, as a society have to be absolutely sure that the person is guilty, but people love to lie in court and keep the case going for years after the crime, which is why it's so expensive.
>>
>>136358429
>>136358429
I'd argue just having them shot would be ample closure and far better for you moving on than keeping them alive. If you have mad dog you put it down swiftly, anything else is uncivilised.

There's also, again, the problem of convicting an innocent man becoming far worse if they're subjected to cruel punishment. Worse I would argue than them simply being killed.

I don't really care about the criminals welfare, it's tangential to my real worry. I just phrase it as such for simplicities sake. I just can't see any real argument for punitive torture over execution like I can the latter over regular imprisonment.
>>
>>136352878
You're full of shit.
The Death Sentence is extremely cheap.
The process only cost a few thousand dollars at most.

The process of deciding if someone deserves the death sentence is what is costly.
Because of KIKE fucking lawyers.

A bullet only cost a dollar, I still have to pay 1million bajillion dollars to gold stein to use it though.
>>
>>136359061
>we are self-aware
apparently not very.
>We didn't create this planet but we created everything that is built upon it.
the beauty, creativity, and perfection of nature far surpass any human creations. everything humans create is just a low quality imitation of what they have observed in nature.
>>
>>136359176
>Some say, life imprisonment is more terrifying punishment though.
Morons. The suicide rate would need to be far higher than it already is to support that given the abundance of means available to them.
>>
File: think.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
think.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>136359604
>perfection of nature
>>
>>136359311
>racist assumptions about crime
>statistics are racist!
top kek. you're good at this virtue signalling shit. almost makes me think you're actually a democrat and not just a shitposter.

>street crimes are of minimal impact to the greater scheme of society
they're the daily occurrence. they put a direct hindrance of economic investment and effect people's lives far more frequently than government or corporate crimes. you probably wouldn't know that never living anywhere near niggers in your entire life.

>largest criminals are found in government and corporations
let me correct that for you: the largest impacts of singular crimes are found when governments and corporations commit them because they inherently hold more power than individuals. However, when gang violence and 'petty' thievery are as common as they are in inner cities, it maintains the lack of financial investment in that region and keeps people, often niggers, in a status of being trapped in shitty living conditions.

If you truly wanted to evaluate crime as it's "social cost", then you'd be far harsher on street crimes. Street crimes are the reason inner cities are shit. Street crimes are the reason niggers stay in the lowest income brackets. Street crimes are why niggers are stuck in the inner cities their entire lives. Street crimes are the reason niggers and leftist millenials grow up thinking that riots and looting is an appropriate method of "peaceful protesting". You want to tackle the "bigger picture" because you, like democrats in real life, don't and never have given a flying shit about niggers and the awful lives they're in.
>>
>>136353419
>A leaf telling us our legal system has problems
Bring it up with your local human rights tribunal
>>
>>136353119
Chinks have death penalty and they make the relatives pay for the bullets.

After that they harvest their organs.
>>
File: Epée_de_justice_IMG_3471.jpg (95KB, 1707x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Epée_de_justice_IMG_3471.jpg
95KB, 1707x2560px
The fact that it's "more expensive" is testamount to the inneficiency of the legal system. I was tempted to write "democracy" but it's not even that, if the people were so obliged there would be a guillotine ready for every murderer and rapist at the cost of a cleanup crew.
>the state shouldn't be allowed to kill anyone
And why not? The state exists to dictate the manner in which people live, it only stands to reason that they may choose the manner of death as well.
Personally, I do not believe that murderers, conspirators and dealers should be kept alive, as their imprisonment and protection is an insult to their victims and there is no surer way for justice to be dealt than execution.
>>
>>136353119
All the death penalty should cost is the however much the bullet costs. Security costs could be cut if we just sped up the process and got rid of the bureaucratic bullshit. If it takes decades to complete why does the US even have it? If the prisoners on death row have to wait 25 years to die you might as well just give them a life sentence at that point. I don't see why we don't just shoot them after the trial is over.
>>
>>136360718
I'm sure some democuck is going to respond with, "Oh, but that's one of the great things about democracy! We slow everything down through bureaucratic meddling to the point that nothing gets done and that benefits the people somehow."
>>
>>136360449
>tackle the "bigger picture"
the bigger picture is that people with real power promote a degenerate "justice" system because it insures that when they get caught they will be able to get off.

i prefer moving to a rational crime management system based on the principle of optimizing social well-being. i would discard all incarceration, impose forced labor and corporal punishment for low level crimes, death penalty for severe crimes, and death penalty for all repeat offenders.

I guarantee you that this program would be highly effective in reducing all types of crime at all levels of society.
>>
>>136353119
>>136355225
>>136356384
>>136357810
The death penalty is not inherently more expensive. It's the decade of red tape we wrap around it even after getting a full conviction.
>>
>>136352878
>How the fuck does anyone support capital punishment?
Because capital punishment meant we could have an unarmed police force that criminals didn't kill because they knew it was suicide.

I'd rather pay the allegedly "more expensive" cost of capital punishment if it means the law protected those who had to enforce it.
>>
>>136352878

Only when you run your system in a retarded manner.
>>
>>136353119
>Because it’s the only truly irreversible form of punishment
Did someone invent a time machine when I wasn't looking and an elixir of youth?
>>
>>136361133
>rational crime management that optimizes social well-being
yeah, you call it that. but when your definition of a "severe crime" completely hinges on some arbitrary and subjective reasoning of "the social cost" then you leave it under so much interpretation that those with enough power can weasel themselves out of it regardless.
>look, it may have looked like I "raped" those children while in office
>but in reality, all I did was teach them sexual education
>so you see, I actually did a public service!

Those with 'real power' got that power by manipulation of people. If you really think they'll somehow lose that ability to manipulate people in the court rooms, you're as ignorant about those with power as you are about black people.

And regardless of what you define as a "severe crime", it doesn't change that indentured servitude is a far more harsh sentence. Why are you going to impose manual labor on those of petty thievery but grant the human traffickers the sweet release of death?

>death penalty for all repeat offenders
>sorry son, this is the third time we found you stealing a Snickers bar
>the law says we gotta kill you now
>>
>>136352878
This
A punishment, to be just, should have only that degree of severity which is sufficient to deter others. Now there is no man, who upon the least reflection, would put in competition the total and perpetual loss of his liberty, with the greatest advantages he could possibly obtain in consequence of a crime. Perpetual slavery, then, has in it all that is necessary to deter the most hardened and determined, as much as the punishment of death. I say it has more. There are many who can look upon death with intrepidity and firmness; some through fanaticism, and others through vanity, which attends us even to the grave; others from a desperate resolution, either to get rid of their misery, or cease to live: but fanaticism and vanity forsake the criminal in slavery, in chains and fetters, in an iron cage; and despair seems rather the beginning than the end of their misery. The mind, by collecting itself and uniting all its force, can, for a moment, repel assailing grief; but its most vigorous efforts are insufficient to resist perpetual wretchedness.
>>
>>136362348
>think they'll somehow lose that ability to manipulate people in the court rooms
we will have to try it to see. i think that the public generally tends to embrace the punishment of their "betters" so I don't see any real difficulty in seeing sentences imposed.

people enjoy seeing others punished for their crimes and they like simplicity, clarity and immediacy.

my criminal justice approach has been done before many times and always enjoyed popular support.
>>
>>136362757
>we will have to try it to see
>we need to completely reform the system before we can think about and investigate the possible if not likely ramifications of the newly proposed system

okay, so you've convinced me that you genuinely are a democrat and not a shitposter hiding behind a retarded flag. gg.

>i think that the public generally tends to embrace the punishment of their "betters" so I don't see any real difficulty in seeing sentences imposed.
more accurately they like to see the punishment of people they don't personally like. Take Trump and Hilldawg for example. roughly a third of the country wants Trump impeached for crimes of russain collusion which they can't even prove while another third think the man can do no wrong. That same latter third want to see hilldawg in prison for numerous crimes in her political career while the former third would defend her innocence regardless of any evidence provided for them.

>my criminal justice approach has been done before many times and always enjoyed popular support.
I can't name of any criminal justice system that killed someone for stealing a milky way bar for the third time and I definitely can't see such a stupid revision gaining popular support.
>>
>>136363366
>I can't name of any criminal justice system that killed someone for stealing a milky way bar for the third time
cutting a limb off for theft has been a common penalty for theft in many cultures. i view that as extreme and would only recommend forced labor or a severe beating.

the point is not the candy bar. the point is that if you haven't learned your lesson the first two times you aren't going to learn at all so even if the crime is minor it is only a matter of time before you commit a more major crime.

you should study the history of law a little more. the whole "eye for an eye" concept was a liberal and progressive development. before that the death penalty was used much more liberally and i believe the earlier legal systems were superior.
>>
>>136353119
We can cut the prices if we also kill the lawyers.
>>
>>136353239
This.
>>
>>136352878
>shouldn't be allowed to kill anyone
according to who?
>>
>>136361592

So what you're saying is that it is up to some president that is fabulous at cutting costs, shredding regulation and putting Jeff Sessions in charge of rounding up all the you-know-whats for an affordable alternative to costly death row? Fabulous idea anon!

It's so perfectly coming to vision now, this utopia where somehow death is either cheap or free. Hmmmm.... You're right anon, a bathtub full of choking sand on PPV would absolutely pay back a little of what these illegal aliens have drained from our mighty nation. You have tremendous ideas. We all know these guys are liars, a fair trial is wasted on these folks. All in on I have to say you can really run on this platform of yours. Your idea is good and you should work hard to promote it.
>>
>>136352878
>the state obviously shouldn't be allowed to kill anyone anyway

Why are police and military armed?
As for the cost, that's because of jew lawyers.
One trial and a rope.
>>
>>136363849
>cutting a limb off for theft has been a common penalty for theft in many cultures
savage ones.
>inb4 some gay bullshit about cultural relativism.
those cultures were literally savagery. we should not model a civilized system based on savage boyfuckers from thousands of years ago.

>only recommend forced labor or a severe beating
we're in a somewhat agreement there. I'd argue with the word-choice of 'severe' but your idea of severity is already been shown to be a bit warped, so I'll just ignore it.

>the point is that if you haven't learned your lesson the first two times you aren't going to learn at all so even if the crime is minor it is only a matter of time before you commit a more major crime.
>the whole "eye for an eye" concept was a liberal and progressive development
aren't you the one who said the concept of "punishment" is stupid? this is sounding more and more like punishment just with mental gymnastics to say "no no it's for the common good, see?"

>"eye for an eye" concept was a liberal and progressive development
> before that the death penalty was used much more liberally
> i believe the earlier legal systems were superior
wut? So... what you're saying is that killing a person for killing a person is a liberal and progressive development, but before that it was used more regularly?
Isn't the entire definition of a progressive is that you're supposed to find earlier systems as inferior? At least you're a real democrat and not one of those fucking neo-progressives, then. I'll give credit where credit is due.

Still, I feel you're making this a lot more arbitrary than it needs to be. I completely agree with the initial concept: commit crimes = forced labor. But you're dodging important points like how are you going to keep the powerful from manipulating the system like they already do. Or how are you going to reduce bias from people who only want to punish people who they don't like or defend people they do like.
>>
>It's more expensive
It's only expensive because our legal system needs to be fixed. Killing people is cheap.

People who should get capital punishment:
Murderers
Rapists
Adulterers
Sodomites
>>
0% recidivism rate
>>
>>136365091
>killing a person for killing a person is a liberal and progressive development
limiting the use of capital punishment to murder was a liberal and progressive reform. the eye-for-an-eye principal prevents the use of capital punishment for crimes other than murder and prevents punitive punishments, which means that if you only get punished for the crimes where you get caught, and get away with the rest, then you still come out ahead. I view eye-for-an-eye as being way to lenient and prefer the hammurabian system of punishing most crimes with death.
>>
File: 1497803105828.jpg (31KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
1497803105828.jpg
31KB, 638x639px
>>136352956
classic black & white fallacy

gtfo dumbass
>>
File: 7777.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7777.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>136352878
It's expensive because progressive lawmakers made it that way.

Before the Model Penal code in the USA, rape, sodomy, etc. was actually capitally punished with very little tip toeing around.

Unfortunately it was Alfred Kinsey who influenced the Model Penal Code creators and they thought rape was normal at that point so it no longer became a capital offense.

Thank sexual progressives for rape culture.
>>
File: BAYONETS!!!.gif (1000KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
BAYONETS!!!.gif
1000KB, 500x235px
>>136352878
i know how to reduce the cost.

murderers, rapists and kiddy diddlers should be put to death.
>>
>>136367001
I see that you continue to address fewer and fewer of my points/comments as each reply goes. I guess I won't be finding out anything about you'd propose to work out the details.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.