[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hates whites >has white boyfriend >hates "racism"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ugh.png (132KB, 543x581px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
132KB, 543x581px
>hates whites
>has white boyfriend
>hates "racism"
>spends all day posting shit about racism on facebook
Why is the world like this?
>>
>>136338771
>that mtv face contorting negro is married to a white guy
>>
>>136338771
Mary needs some BBC
>>
>>136338771
in the ass
>>
faggot keki flag kill yourself
>>
>>136338771
It's not healthy to spend so much time around mudbloods.
>>
File: TINTIN - We Wuz Kangz Edition.jpg (147KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
TINTIN - We Wuz Kangz Edition.jpg
147KB, 1024x537px
>>136338771
Fuckin' niggers, man...
>>
File: ughh.png (281KB, 538x580px) Image search: [Google]
ughh.png
281KB, 538x580px
Seriously, black girls have such a monopoly on "racism" as an issue.
She has literally all the privilege of having a white man pay for her, white virtue signalling friends who are all too terrified to call her out on any of the bigoted shit she says, and has the gall to call whites incapable of being victimized because "there is at least one instance in history of a white person being aggressive to a black person".

If race is unimportant, why do black people keep talking about race?

Why is the world so LITERALLY backwards?
>>
>>136338771
>it is not racism when it's a race I don't like!
>whytepepol got no rights
Mary's an angry chimp trying to pass off faux outrage to dismiss the concerns of white people.
>poc don't gotta listen to anybody
>whites gotta listen to ebrebody
Niggers are retarded. They abuse this newspeak definition in order to mask their own racism with goodthink buzzwords; it's not racism, it's prejudice cuz reasons- now forever give me shit and apologise until eternity.
>>
>>136338771
I'm really sorry but if you are white you have NO right to complain that you got kidnapped and tortured solely because of your race. Seriously!
>>
>>136338771
This reminds me of an asian gril I know from university who posts on facebook constantly about anti-asian racism and how white people need to stay in their line etc but she's a huge slut for white cock
>>
>>136339483
I wish we could be isolated for races, would laugh when all the other races start to beg to live with whites.
>>
>>136338771
>Why is the world like this?
Because in this day in age, according to the SJW's. The more offended you are, the more you are rewarded.

Therefore, black women are at the top of the oppressed list, therefore, get the most rewards while white males are at the bottom.

So anything that a white male says, no matter how true it is, will be rendered invalid by the black female because of how oppressed she is.
>>
I stopped reading after the first post.

>because of the colour of your skin you have less rights than people of other skin colours
>>
>>136341259
She wants to be hatefucked I think. It's never straightforward with women.
>>
>>136338771
>mary lara
>malaria
>spread by bloodsucking insects that serve zero useful purpose
Sounds about right
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.