[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that Christianity is right wing and atheism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Nation-of-The-Cross2.jpg (22KB, 536x447px) Image search: [Google]
Nation-of-The-Cross2.jpg
22KB, 536x447px
Friendly reminder that Christianity is right wing and atheism shit is left wing.
Majority of American Christian voters are conservative.
75% of American atheist voters vote Liberal.
That is how America got America got a right wing President, unlike atheist Cuckropeans who failed us in every single election.
Every conservative traditionalist in America is Christian.
Every open borders shill in America is a liberal
>>
Entirely true.
>>
>>136336565
Never put the satanic flag and the cross together.
>>
File: _1496543152564.png (16KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
_1496543152564.png
16KB, 640x425px
>>136336565
>>
>>136336565
>After 30, IQ nosedives
>People become more religious and conservative as they age
>Most /pol/ocks are over 30
>/pol/ is 75% Christian and conservative
>>
File: TQfmuGu.png (61KB, 1228x1502px)
TQfmuGu.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>be amerifat
>hate jewish control of my culture
>worship a jew and give 10% of all my earnings to his institutions
>>
>>136336565
Nope. Atheism is neither left nor right, since it's merely freedom from religious cult indoctrination.
>>
>>136338126
>that white catholic/hispanic catholic gap
>>
I used to consider myself Athiest till I realised most Athiests were borderline commies. That was such a turn off I started researching Christianity, realised I was a fucking idiot, and converted back to Greek Orthodox
>>
File: 1490270678708.png (629KB, 559x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490270678708.png
629KB, 559x478px
>>136338915
Hi there.
>>
>>136336565
>Every conservative traditionalist in America is Christian.
I'm an atheist and support traditionalism.

>Every open borders shill in America is a liberal
They aren't "liberal." They're anti-white Marxists. They're just like Christians in that they believe another set of Jewish lies.

>>136339079
>I used to consider myself Athiest till I realised most Athiests were borderline commies. That was such a turn off I started researching Christianity, realised I was a fucking idiot, and converted back to Greek Orthodox
Atheism has nothing to do with any political system. It's just freedom from religious bullshit, nothing more.
>>
>>136339253
>>I used to consider myself Athiest till I realised most Athiests were borderline commies. That was such a turn off I started researching Christianity, realised I was a fucking idiot, and converted back to Greek Orthodox

I agree most Conservatives I know too are Agnostic/Atheist/Christian in name only. I just didn't want to be associated with fucking commies
>>
>>136336565

Only in America.

In the rest of the world Christians are the absolute pinacle of leftist cuckism.
>>
>>136338915
>Atheism is neither left nor right,
>75% vote left
Nice one moron.
>>
File: IMG_9098.jpg (73KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9098.jpg
73KB, 640x421px
>>136338871
>kike on a pike meme
imagine being this ignorant of scripture.

>Revelation 2:9 “‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.'"
>Romans 16:18 "For such persons (Jews) do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."
>1 Thessalonians 2:15 "Who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind."

should i post more?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.