[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about Mister Metokur's new video? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

File: Capture.png (205KB, 541x333px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
205KB, 541x333px
What do you think about Mister Metokur's new video? How do we get around the Jews' dominating of social media?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA
>>
with a bullet. As Jesus said, sell your shit and buy a sword
>>
>>136330801
>>136330801
I am scared. What is even the comeback to something like this? How do you stop these giant powerhouses when we rely on them to get the message out?
>>
>>136330801
Stop shilling jim
>>
>>136330801
>>136331015
We're going to have to make our own competitive website. Good luck with that.
>>
>>136330801

#boycottyoutube
#fuckfacebook
>>
>>136330801
Here's the solution to censorship.
https://zeronet.io/
>>
File: nazigermany.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nazigermany.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
War
>>
>>136331086
It's easy to make a page, the difficulty comes in when people want to upload gigantic videos every other day and expect the host to be able to serve them.

Think about it this way, if you were to make a site on a forgotten host like Angelfire or Tripod you'll get 20MB of storage, which is something like 5,000 pages of writing, but what's that for video? A few minutes, if that?
>>
>>136334700

What if we write a letter to Trump explaining about all these totalitarian social media sites trying to silence the non PC voices? He could give us money and we can work on some kind of business strategy to get a website thriving. Not likely a response but worth a shot. He hates fake news after all.
>>
>>136330801
Make our own.

Gab is the new non-cucked version of Twitter.

https://gab.ai/
>>
>>136331015
Samizdat. Or rather, a digital version of samizdat.

We're going to have to get in touch again with the skills we have lost since the days of BBSs. Were going to have to ignore the "large platforms" and instead crawl around the woodwork and spread information that way.

The people who used to print dissident works behind the Iron Curtain used to use typewriters and carbon paper, printing onto tissue paper because you could get more sheets between the carbon. Quantity was a real issue for them, but it's not for us. Our problem is reach, so we're going to have to do this ourselves.

We can't rely on the major sites to do this any more, that "YouTube has a large audience" is quickly becoming an irrelevant argument. We have to start doing this ourselves.
>>
>>136330801
He' saying shit we already know..

Either new sites need to sprout up or nothing will change.

If civil war breaks out then all of these companies headquarters, from jewbook, to CNN will be sieged.
>>
>>136335921
You can try but I doubt it would do anything. Like I said in the post I just made, we have to stop being lazy and start doing these things ourselves.

Yes, maybe the quality in terms of persontation might not be what it was, but people will tolerate that for the truth. People listened to Western music scratched into X-ray acrylics in th Soviet Territories.

We have to stop reaching out to others for help and just start doing things ourselves. Instead of relying on feeds and recommendation lists we have to start spreading the word with out own hands and mouths.

We need to change the culture and the philosophy of the web back to the irreverence that we once had. We need to get an attitude again.
>>
>>136336032
You mean the mic spam before a competitive match of cs go, proceeded by butthurt
>>
File: JewLookin4Sex.png (142KB, 350x231px) Image search: [Google]
JewLookin4Sex.png
142KB, 350x231px
>>136330801
most of the creators won't leave Jewtoob unless they are forced since uploading to another location is apparently to hard for other creators.
>really hoping vidme takes off
>>
>>136331076
>jim's shilling
>the video is not one of the most pertinent things on the net right now
I shiggy my diggy.
>>
>>136336964
The problem is that everyone wants to maintain the current ease of use and infinite resources, but also wants to avoid the institutions that have the power to grant something like that. There are alternatives online like UseNet, FTP, Gopher, BBSs, fucking Telnet and SSH (all of which can have servers ran on hardware as small as a Raspberry Pi), but everyone wants to maintain the current "I'll upload a 4K video of me talking at a camera for an hour" method. There are people like BPS and MM who could really also work as a PDF file, but most of the "content" creators just aren't willing to do any hard work.
>>
google needs to be hit with an antitrust lawsuit
>>
>>136330801
Just wait. Phase 2 will be the MSM producing controlled opposition "alt-right" programming. They've seen the market demand, they just can't accept that the current purveyors work outside of their sphere of control. I fully expect people like Laura Jewmer to start showing up on CNN, or wherever, as the token millennial conservative punching bag. Some may even get their own shows, or at least columns in mainstream platforms. This will all come after they're purged social media of the voice they can't control.
>>
>>136330801
So what are some non-fucked video platforms, search engines, and email?

I've heard vid.me is okay. Also, Firefox is a search engine, correct?
>>
>>136337303
If you return to a 90's Internet presence, you have a 90's Internet influence. The formats that you're maligning are what garner the most views. Most people, even the heavily engaged, prefer video to text.
>>
>>136339047
God fucking damn it. Enough with the fucking videos. I have solved the entire problem right here in this thread in two comments, but that's all too hard for fucking idiots like you.

HD video is not going to be a luxury we have, nor is "donate to my patreon for my weekly moan".
>>
>>136339083
>most views
You mean the views that are controlled by a major corporation that doesn't agree with us? If your success is reliant on the charity of your enemy you've already lost.

>prefer video to text.
So when are you starting a site where I, and thousands of others, can post a 1.5GB 4K video of myself bitching tangentially at the camera?

Get fucking real, we can't afford this shit. GOOGLE can't afford this shit, which is why YouTube is losing them money.
>>
>>136339206
People like video. I don't care about HD, but even for something innocuous I'd prefer a non-shit platform to view.
>>
>>136339206
>>136339376
>I have solved the entire problem right here in this thread in two comments
No you didn't. No one is ignoring you.

>4K video
Strawman. It's the medium, not the resolution that matters. There's also podcasting, which is HUGE. That will probably have to be the alternative to video as it can be done without relying on large platforms.

>If your success is reliant on the charity of your enemy you've already lost.
I absolutely agree, and so does everyone else. The whole APB alarm is calling on people to find alternative. I simply said that text is not an alternative with a comparable reach. In the US, conservative talk radio has been the bedrock of soft right politics for decades. I don't think you need HiFi mediums. Online radio is where it's going to be I think. Hopefully it will be as successful as terrestrial radio or boosting the right.
>>
If theres any millionaires who secretly lurk /pol/, nows the time for you to step up to the plate
>>
>>136339796
>>136339376
Come to think of it, a pure audio version of YouTube COULD be a possibility. I know there are podcast and online radio suites, but perhaps something marketed slightly differently.
>>
>>136330801

Dude talked shit about Terry Davis.

Now tech is threatening to wile him out and he has no idea what to do.

Fuck that guy and his stupid robot voice
>>
1984 was not a manual it was a prophesy
>>
Didn't Bannon talk about making social media sites a "utility"
>>
>>136339206

Video is core, especially to the right. Politics on Youtube is dominated by right wing figures
>>
>>136330801
>How do we get around the Jews
Take away there shekels you take away their power
>Install adblock
>Use firefox
>Don't buy anything advertised by them
>>
Take the following alts into consideration.
Minds.com
Lbry.io
BitChute.com
Steemit.com (SteamQ)
CoinTube.com
>>
>>136331076
>UE flagg
kys faggot, jim is my poz daddy
>>
>>136342818
More here:
>>136307921
>>
>>136339525
>>136341987

I don't care what people like, I care what we can actually do.

You don't understand what kind of situation we're in, do you?

>platforms
All the major platforms are kicking us off, and you say we're absolutely reliant on video (because the INTERNET is a broadcast medium like television to you), which means we're going to need a billionaire to host them for us.
>browsers
The major browser vendors -- Microsoft, Google, Mozilla -- are all getting the w3c to green light a browser-based DRM engine for content online.
>operating systems
Have Windows? You're getting keylogged and your data is being sent back to Microsoft, and through them to the NSA. Linux isn't safe either since SystemD was mysteriously forced into all major browsers, and that's a product of Red Hat who are in bed with the US government, also it sometimes breaks and doesn't boot encrypted drives :^)
>THE FUCKING COMPUTER ITSELF
Have a processor made within the last 10 years? Congratulations, you have a secret service backdoor right there in your computer that can execute functions without any say-so or knowledge of the OS' security.

Add into this the various governments trying for infrastructure censorship (either the US' anti-NN, or our own government's walled internet), and you start to see that the lack of video is the least of our fucking problem.

You think "wow, things are kinda bad"? Things are fucking awful. Get. Fucking. Real.
>>
holy fucking shit
>>
>>136343028
>SystemD was mysteriously forced into all major browsers
*major distros
>>
i think that we sould move to the deep web
>>
>>136330801
new christ chan anime is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOjrRf_u7N4
>>
>>136343109
8chum has a dark site
>>
>>136331076
>implying its not jim himself
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>136330801
>>136331076
>>136331086
what's the plan? as much as I hate to say it, right here. Yes that means risking a shit ton of normies coming in and fucking it up, what do you care more about, getting information to humanity or your anime shit posting site?
>>
>>136343028
Okay. What do you propose to do then?
>>
>>136340043
But it's been established that we need VIDEO. Without VIDEO nothing will happen. We can't talk to people in person, we can't spread newsletters, we can't organise meetings and marches, we need a website that posts VIDEOS of people talking to a camera for a weekly broadcast, "tune in next week and donate to my Patreon~"

>>136339796
> It's the medium, not the resolution that matters.
144p it is then.

>I simply said that text is not an alternative with a comparable reach.
Everyone can read.

And again, you act as if the internet is a kind of broadcast media, when it is not. It's file exchange and storage. You need a way to host that, you need a way to serve that.

And it's totally unrealistic to expect that ability to last long. When net neutrality goes bye-bye and we're off the major platforms, and everything that not a major platform gets throttled, what then?
>>
>>136335921
TrumpTube > YouTube
>>
>>136334700
>the difficulty comes in when people want to upload gigantic videos every other day and expect the host to be able to serve them.
not really
storage/servers are relatively cheap
the problem comes with getting people to use your platform
there's plenty of alternatives, just nobody is using them.
>>
bunch of faggots
>>
>>136330919
DASS RITE KIDS, JESUS WUZ A WARRIOR N SHIET KILLIN DA JOOS N ROMANS N SHIET, LE DEUS GEVALT
>>
>>136338571
Yeah, just look at what happened to Microsoft!
>>
>>136330801

the ban of pewdiepie will probably trigger something big

he is playing with fire for a while

it will happen sooner or later
>>
>>136343517
I've told you. We have to think in terms of SPREADING content, not broadcasting content. You throw a text message up on UseNet and every other server worldwide has it within a day, and people pull down all their messages as a batch. Same with FidoNet.

We need to operate on a system of endless mirrors and re-hosts, less like the "cloud" and more like a repeating, and uniform archipelago. With this method there's no way that any establishment could take down servers fast enough to counter those going back up, or police the content being passed around in the real world, which means networking in real life as well.

>>136343668
>storage/servers are relatively cheap
Not for thousands of PB of video.

>the problem comes with getting people to use your platform
No, the problem comes with affording the platform in the first place.
>>
>>136340026
Sadly multi millions would only hold up servers required for a limited amount of time, and Google would try it's best to starve you out
>>
>>136343580
>We can't talk to people in person, we can't spread newsletters, we can't organise meetings and marches,

All of which is fucking worthless next to a video made in two hours that has 300,000 views.

Do you have any idea how fucking impossible it is to circulate a goddamn newsletter to 100,000 people? How stupid do you have to be to think that you can speak personally to even 1000 people in a day and convince even a quarter of them of anything to begin with?
>>
I want Jim ass sooo bad
>>
>>136330801
Is this s persona reference?
>>
Remember when 4chan used to raid and fuck shit up? Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>136342988
>Protonmail
don't use Protonmail, use cock.li instead, it was made by a /g/uy.
>>
>>136343892
>No, the problem comes with affording the platform in the first place.
I can get ~400k euros of my own money, could probably get ~10mil from friends if I can guarantee it would be a successful platform
but it won't be
hosting it IS cheap and getting money is simple. The fact is that you have to make back your money and you can't do that if nobody uses your platform.
like I said there's plenty of alternatives already out there, problem is that nobody uses them.
>>
>>136330801

For a start, Gab seems to be censor-resistant.

Gotta start with something other people agree on. Use Gab.
>>
File: 1493657249113.jpg (71KB, 670x833px) Image search: [Google]
1493657249113.jpg
71KB, 670x833px
>>136330801
I am not sure if there is a simple answer to this. Just migrating to some other website like some are suggesting is in my opinion a mistake because in the end that only helps the pedo kikes at google. Think about it, they have to implement all these underhanded methods because they are afraid that if they outright ban all non-leftists from their services that it would cause a public uproar. So if we just leave we are basically doing them a huge favor.
I think I understand now how hopeless Hitler must have felt when he realized that all the media is in the hands of a bunch scheming kikes.

The day of the rope may be the only solution to this question.
>>
File: china uncensored.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
china uncensored.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>136343580
MM spelled it out: foreign platforms. Hosting dissidence of foreign rivals is going to be part of fourth-generation warfare. You won't get kicked off of YouTube for railing against China or Russia (pic related). You can make all of the videos you want about the evils of Orthodox nationalism, or how backwards and Orwellian PRC is. Meanwhile, you'll receive and Orwellian ban for talking about Islamism or leftism in the west. Fine, but don't you think Russian and China will be more than happy to host and protect content critical of western liberalism, UNism, globalism, and multiculturalism? You bet they will! They're already calling rightists Russian plants, so what difference does it make? I won't be surprised to see Russian and Chinese platforms making marketing blitzes in the west soon. This is not an endorsement, it's just what I think is going to happen.
>>
>>136331015
I'm willing to bet China or Russia will be more than happy to fill the void. Baidu expanding into western markets.
>>
Stop advertising this channel. This faggot doesn't belong on /pol/.
>>
>>136334700
This. Also, it's not just storage, but processing power. You have to have massive server farms around the world to be able to compete. And even then you have to convince people to migrate from Youtube.
>>
>>136344331
This.
The time has come to pick up swords.
If our enemies control all the pens, we have no other option left.
>>
>>136344024
Yes, Jim loves Persona 3
>>
>>136344508
>Kekistani flag
Kys plebbit. Jim is a /pol/daddy
>>
File: GE7_M4II_SEVERNAYA_BUNKER.jpg (31KB, 512x220px) Image search: [Google]
GE7_M4II_SEVERNAYA_BUNKER.jpg
31KB, 512x220px
>>136344331
Get on a plane to Russia and ask the government for seed money. Build a comfy server farm in Siberia with qt level-2 programmers using FSB funding.
>>
>>136330801
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA [Embed]
When can we expect to see videos like this actually affected by the new YouTube policy?
>>
>race mixers wants to advocate others to learn Chinese
Shocker
>>
>>136344390
Normies are not going to follow us to some russian/chinese youtube knockoff where most video titles are in some strange runes. If we just leave the kikes will have free reign over the normies and indoctrinate them even further.

The only way I can see this plan succeed is if some Russian/Chinese billionaires would spend a few hundred million dollars to get the biggest youtubers and their fanbase to the new platform.
>>
>>136330801
>hive mind
just watch it and came here
>>
File: 2iswjzk.png (506KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
2iswjzk.png
506KB, 853x480px
>>136344989
Governments have billions of dollars.
>>
>>136345520
meant for >>136345188
>>
File: scared_jews.png (313KB, 1302x872px) Image search: [Google]
scared_jews.png
313KB, 1302x872px
>>136344390
>Chinese
The Chinese would happily sell you out to the fullest extent for a few shekels. Partly because they hate Western media sheltering their critics and would like to say "see, we practice what we preach" and partly because they're just fucking awful.

They're also very sensitive about dissent in general - see PRC coverage (or lack of it) of the Arab Spring.

>Russian platforms
Damn. Well that's a thought for the morning.

That being said, I don't think it'll be necessary. The profit motive still exists. People are already moving away from Twitter to a platform that actually seems to have free speech - Gab. It's already happening - see screenshot of links with smug cunts calling it a filter bubble and safe space even though the networks they presumably prefer are the actual content filtering safe spaces. Fucking leftists... always accusing other people of what they themselves do.

Anyway, while we're in the early stages it's not so difficult to imagine more free speech alternative platforms popping up and social media splintering along "patriotic/free speech" vs "leftist/cuckoldry" platforms. And then, inevitably some of the cucks will "invade" free media to "troll Drumpfies" or whatever. But after a while plenty of them will realize that free speech is better - and cooler - and they'll be getting redpilled because people are actually explaining why they're wrong.

Faceberg can take a side in this ideological battle if the want - doesn't mean that people will pay attention and it certainly doesn't mean that they will win.
>>
I have to go out now, so here's my final words:

You've been feelings all great going against the system; well, now the system is going against you, and you're crying foul. What did you think was going to happen as you got bigger?

You have to get the mainstream out of your head and think about this with more smarts than "YouTube but our YouTube." And if video is the ONLY way we're going to get anywhere then this is a shitty movement that's not going to get anywhere.

Read some old chat logs from the late days of the BBS, they were worried then about corporate control over the spread and hosting of information, and now their warnings are being vindicated.
>>
File: 1502002372364.jpg (205KB, 1500x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1502002372364.jpg
205KB, 1500x1281px
>>136330801

its worrying but it also shows they're scared shitless cause their bullshit propaganda machine is starting to crumble

worst case scenario, move somewhere else. Build a platform like youtube with no such bullshit. Obviously a huge investment but hey im just an average user
>>
>>136330801
Chinese food is good, so I don't mind.
>>
Are we being Jewed into begging for net neutrality or something along those lines?
>>
File: Dark.png (1KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.png
1KB, 477x539px
>>136330801
We have to go to the DEEPWEB
>>
File: Best.jpg (82KB, 1257x303px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
82KB, 1257x303px
>>136336032
>>136331086
>>136331545
>>136334700
>>136336179
>>136337303
>>136340043
>>136342818
>>136348257

>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING
>WARNING
WARNING

The powers that be WANT us to retreat and make our own shitty platform. They WANT us to scatter off their platforms like rats. They WANT us off the mainstream websites to brandish us even more like fringe radicals instead of part of the population with legitimate concerns. A alternate platform will never be able to compete with YT and other websites as long as their monopoly exists (newsflash it will never go away) and any website we make will get delisted and be thrown into obscurity. It's a waste of time and resources. pic related is what we should really do.
>>
File: 1501702185750m.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501702185750m.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
>>136350602
Good idea
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.