[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /pol/, here we go. I'm a bit of a snowflake. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: gay.jpg (31KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
31KB, 940x540px
Alright, /pol/, here we go.

I'm a bit of a snowflake. I've got the balls to admit it.
I believe in fluid gender, albeit hating Ze/Xe/etc as a pronoun (She/He/They are all correct in my book, but you're a fucking tardbagel if you even try something else)
I'll also admit that I'm kindof a faggot. I'll fuck anything with a hole, and I will take it up the ass now and again. [spoiler]Traps aren't gay.[/spoiler]
Furry, trans-ish, pan, poly.
I think Trump is one of the worst things that is going to happen to America. Mostly because I might marry a dude, import a German faggot, or because I'm a stoner and I want muh legal weed.

On the flip side, though
I believe in a meritocracy. I understand why Bernie's budget wouldn't have worked. I don't think we need safe spaces. I hate the current climate of social media, as well as the current feminist narrative.
I am, what one would call "red-pilled"

fuck comment length limits
>>
>>136327930
But I'm white, have a penis, and live in America, so my opinion doesn't matter, right?
Doesn't matter that I have my Privilege Points™ from being pansexual, genderfluid, or polyamorous.
No, because I'm white, I am not allowed to look at the kids who don't fucking try when I was in high school, and note that I only saw black kids being tards, interupting and being fucking dumb all the time, and not turning in their shit
...Except for that one kid. He was just a good old fashioned white, male, tard.
I'm also not allowed to look at how the mexican stole my phone for fun, because I was hated by him for whatever reason.
I can't point out that the only person who's ever tried to steal my bag was a black guy.
I can't say that I think Transguys (vag-boys) shouldn't be on Grindr, and that transpeople in general shouldn't get mad when someone wants a cisperson to fuck. Or, if you're lucky, the other person will want a transperson...with the opposite genitalia, because they intend on *fucking you*
I can't even say that I think Hillary was just as bad as Trump, because "AT LEAST HILLARY ISN'T A BIGGOT"
Or how I can't say that the new flag they made for Philly is fucking stupid, and how it never needed to exist. Sexuality isn't about race. Fuck race. Be a human, faggot.

I'm afraid that if I speak out against the fucking retarded clusterfuck that is Twitter, YouTube, and Tumblr, the three platforms I care about, that I'm going to get fucked. Hard. Reddit to a lesser degree, but still.

Is this where I belong, /pol/? Or is this just another place where my retard ass can't just get high and be a faggot?
>>
>>136327930
> tfw /pol/ newfag doesn't realize spoilers are disabled for /pol/
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.