[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that /pol/ is a Christian board and no amount

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1949.jpg (434KB, 1280x1640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1949.jpg
434KB, 1280x1640px
Daily reminder that /pol/ is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them /pol/, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.
>>
>>136327708
This is actually incorrect. Just because we accept Christ as savior does not change the fact that we are all lowly sinners. We all fall short of the glory of God. Because we embrace Christ doesn't make us better.
Philippians 2:3
Romans 12:16
Proverbs 11: 2
>>
>>136328063

>Because we embrace Christ doesn't make us better.

Sounds like something a faggot atheist would say.
>>
>>136328063
>we are all lowly sinners

Of course, but you are still better if you believe in Christ than if you don't. John 3:16 and so on.
>>
God is dead

This does not mean that we need to decline into degeneracy

Christianity has cucked the white race into slavery

The only way forward is to become the superman
>>
I think it's time that white people shed this slave morality and take control of the world again for the good of the entire planet.
>>
>>136328346
Because we acknowledge the truth of Crist does not allow us to act like modern day pharases. Like OP.
I would argue that one cannot accept the word of Christ in it's entirety, while still thinking they are "better" than their fellow man.
>>
>>136328390

>Posts under a swastika
>Ignores the word of Hitler

Those who deny Hitler as a Christian will invariably find the recorded table talk conversations of Hitler from 1941 to 1944 as incontrovertible evidence that he could not have been a Christian. The source usually comes from the English translation (from a French translation) edition by Norman Cameron and R. H. Stevens, with an introduction by H.R. Trevor-Roper.

The table-talk has Hitler saying such things such as:

>"I shall never come to terms with the Christian lie. . .",

> "Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity".

The problem with these anti-Christian quotes is that the German text of the table-talk does not include them, they were made up by François Genoud, the translator of the French version, the very version that English translations rely on>

Even if you believed the table-talk included the anti-Christian quotes, nowhere in the talk does Hitler speak against Jesus or his own brand of Christianity. On the contrary, the table-talk has Hitler speaking admirably about Jesus. Hitler did, of course criticize organized religion in a political sense (as do many Christians today), but never in a religious sense. But the problems with using Hitler's table talk conversations as evidence for Hitler's apostasy are manyfold:

1) The reliability of the source (hearsay and editing by the anti-Catholic, Bormann)
2) The reliability of multiple translations, from German to French to English.
3) The bias of the translators (especially Genoud).

4) The table-talk reflects thoughts that do not occur in Hitler's other private or public conversations.

5) Nowhere does Hitler denounce Jesus or his own brand of Christianity.

6) The "anti-Christian" portions of Table-Talk does not concur with Hitler's actions for "positive" Christianity.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170805-234207.png (31KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-234207.png
31KB, 854x480px
/pol/ is and will always be a Christian board.

Gaytheists are okay, LARPagans can go to hell.
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (88KB, 914x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
88KB, 914x570px
>>136330399

>132

Step up your game senpai.
>>
>>136330399
Other way around bucko
At least Pagans believe in a higher power and are traditionalistic in nature

Atheism is literally the religion of the Jew
>>
>>136330548

Pagans are just atheists that realise how stupid atheism is. There's no theology, it's just LARPing.

Add to that, that Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.
>>
>>136330655
I am not against Christianity, I am Christian myself. I see Paganism as more of a collection of ancient folk-stories meant to remind society, particularly men, of their core values in strength, honor, loyalty, and so forth. The Pagan nature of Rome had an easy time adopting Christianity due to their values being extremely similar. These stories are nice to hear a remember a reverence for old traditionalist culture, but I don't base any theology on such stories, only observe the culture and values

However, I agree on your analysis of modern Paganism. I haven't really met any and my only exposure is here on /pol/ and a few e-celebs (more bad than good desu); but I have learned enough that those who are truly genuine should be welcomed. The modern LARPagan types like Varg that just uses Paganism as a thinly veiled excuse to fedora-tip and bash Christianity and purity spiral are a detriment and should be shunned

The Golden One is a pretty cool dude though honestly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.