[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In one blog post in April 2011, Clovis contrasted the successful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

In one blog post in April 2011, Clovis contrasted the successful recovery efforts following the 2008 floods in Iowa with the chaos in the aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, attributing the difference to Iowa's culture "focused on family, community and the primacy of faith in life."

Pic related was taken today in New Orleans. Sudden Surge rainfall dropped 7 inches of rain in the space of an hour. As you may be aware New Orleans is geographically a bowl situated six feet below sea level. As such a complex systems of pumps is required to force water out of the city when heavy rainfall occurs. Unfortunately local electricity monopoly entergy, who famously and "accidentally" cut power to the Superdome during the 2012 Superbowl and in 2016 cut power to water treatment facilities leading to infiltration of a brain eating amoeba into the city's water supply and several deaths, once again failed to supply power to the pumps. As a result New Orleans suffered massive flooding after only an hours worth of rain. Pic related, who like many new orleanians owns a pirogue because this happens so goddamn often, paddled to popular sports bar Bayou Beer Garden and consumed six beers in front of delighted onlookers while waiting for the pumps to be turned on.

As a fellow new orleanian, I highly recommend Bayou Beer garden, and frequently watch saints games there. The roast beef and gravy fries are delicious.

God bless.
>>
I'm not kidding when I say we all have boats because of this.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.